Chapter 17 - Bachelorette Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her smirk grew as I arched my back and started to shake. I groaned deeply, pushing back even more, moaning. She pulled my hair harder, saying "Go on, cum for me April, cum on my fingers."

I gasped at the command but couldn't control it. I spasmed and grunted deeply, cumming hard for her. I pushed back hard, waves of pleasure rolling over me.

She released my hair as I collapsed forward onto the table, her fingers still inside me, my body quivering.

She leaned forward and whispered in my ear "My, my. I think you and your boyfriend will both enjoy the thong, don't you?"

I turned my head, blushing deeply and managed to nod a bit.

She slipped her fingers out of me and gave my butt and playful slap "Stand up. We've got more to try on."

I bit my lip as I stood, blushing deeply. She handed me the crotchless underwear, a slight smirk on her face.

Blushing even more I bent over and slipped the thong off, noticing how wet it now was. I put the crotchless underwear on and blushed deep crimson. I felt so exposed, even more exposed than if I had been nude in some ways.

Kim slipped her finger under the waistband and pulled a bit, nodding. She then whispered "Fits you well, but I need a closer look" as she sunk down to her knees in front of me.

As she looked up at me she whispered softly "Open your legs for me."

I bit my lip hard, trembling a bit as I obeyed, shifting my stance, exposing my still-glistening pussy to her.

I gasped loudly as Kim leaned in and ran her tongue slowly over my pussy. Her tongue moved very slowly forward, teasing me, her eyes looking up into mine, watching my reaction.

As she reached the front she whispered "I love how this pair frames your wet cunt April."

I groaned and squirmed a bit as she licked me again, this time a bit more forcefully, her tongue sliding from front to back and then forward again, teasing me as my pussy opened fully for her.

She whispered again "Your cunt tastes amazing...."

She then slid forward again and started to flick her tongue back and forth on my clitoris, making me cry out loudly.

Her hands moved to my ass and grabbed it roughly as my legs became weak and I had trouble standing. She dug her nails into my ass holding me tightly, pulling me against her tongue as she ground it into my clitoris.

I moaned deeply, overcome by the intense pleasure, not used to being stimulated so quickly after cumming.

As Kim's tongue lashed harder at my clit, I grunted deeply and orgasmed hard, practically falling forward onto her. I leaned on her shoulders for support, my entire body shuddering and spasming as I came for her.

She pulled her tongue away from my clit as she sensed that it was becoming to much for me, leaving me bent over her, panting, trembling uncontrollably.

Her grip on my ass relaxed, and she slowly stood, grinning at me. "I think you like crotchless even more, don't you?"

I smiled weakly, still trying to catch my breath. I managed to stammer "A-are all of the fitting like this?"

She chuckled "Oh no. I'm not supposed to do this. You were just too hot and sexy to resist."

I blushed a bit my lip again as I smiled weakly at her.

Kim added "Please don't tell Kathleen. She would probably fire me."

I nodded a bit, replying softly "Of course not."

Kim got a couple of tissues from a tissue box and handed them to me to clean up a bit before she walked over and got the first dress, the blue version of the little black dress.

She held the dress up, giving me a minute to clean up a bit. I moved to slip the underwear off, but she shook her head no. "No, leave them on. They suite you well."

I smiled slightly as I took the dress from her and slipped it over my head. She zipped the back up and then walked around me, looking me slowly over. She shook her head slightly "Nope. Not that one. It's nice, but not elegant enough for where you're going to dinner."

She unzipped the dress and waited while I removed it. Taking it from she, leaving me standing there in just the crotchless panties as she efficiently switched dresses, handing me the backless dress.

After I slipped it on, she adjusted the fit of the strap around my neck a bit. I turned slightly, admiring the dress in the mirror. It draped off my body, and I could see the slight jiggle from my breasts as I turned and moved.

I turned at her urging and saw that the dress exposed my entire back all the way to the start of the curve of my butt. Kim saw me smile a bit and commented "Sexy look, isn't it?"

I nodded, smiling. "I like it."

She nodded a bit too. "I do too, but let's try the next one."

I slipped the dress off and handed it to her as she handed me the next dress. I slipped it over my head, tugging a bit to get the form-fitting dress on. She stepped up behind me and fastened the strap around my shoulders.

If the last dress was pure flowing elegance, this one was incredibly sexy, but in a classy, though somewhat in your face way. The dress was form-fitting though the waist with a high slit. The front had a plunging neckline that dropped below my breasts, leaving little to the imagination. The back was open, though not quite a low-cut as the last dress. It reminded me of the dress that Daddario wore to the Sag awards but with an even higher slit.

Kim let out a low whistle. "Wow April, you look amazing. It's like this dress was made for you."

I blushed and turned slightly, looking the dress over in the mirror. Kim apparently noticed the same thing I did because she commented "You can see the strap of your underwear on your hip, can't you?" I nodded a bit.

She looked up at my eyes and suggested, almost demanded really "Take it off. It's not a good look to see the strap."

I bit my lip and blushed a bit again but nodded. I slipped my hands under the dress and pulled the underwear down. It was a bit of a struggle because of how form-fitting the dress was.

Kim smiled, giving me an appraising look. "April, you are truly stunning in this dress. It highlights your boobs perfectly, and seeing your hip like that is certainly going to attract attention. Just be careful how you move, or you're going to accidentally give a bit of a pussy flash."

I blushed even more and giggled a bit. "I can't believe I'm even trying a dress like this one. It's so not like me. And it must cost a fortune."

Kim stepped up and placed a finger on my lips, shushing me. "Not another word about price. Marie's mother insisted that price was not to be considered, that we were to make you all look as stunning as possible. And I think we found the dress."

I giggle a bit again and squirmed, looking at myself in the mirror. I had trouble believing it was me.

Kim smiled coyly at me. "There are a couple of things I would like to check if that's ok with you."

I nodded a bit, unsure of what she meant.

She pushed the dress to the side, exposing my breasts, her hands moving to my nipples and toying with them. I gasped, eyes opening wide. She explained "I want to make sure you're ok with how this looks if your nipples are hard. It won't hide much. Just stand still."

I stood there, blushing, looking in the mirror, watching her play with my breasts, her fingers pinching and twisting my nipples. I let out a soft moan, and a shiver ran up my spine.

Kim smiled a bit more and leaned down. She took my left nipple between her lips and sucked lightly on it, eliciting a deep moan for me. She repeated that with the other nipple, making sure they were both as hard as possible. Then she quickly slipped the dress back in place and smoothed it over my breasts.

She stared at my breasts, and I looked at myself in the mirror, face flushed deeply. My nipples were very prominent under the dress. She was right. It didn't hide much.

Kim looked up at my face and watched my reaction, whispering "Well? Ok with that look?"

I nodded, whispering softly "I look sexy like this, don't I?"

Kim grinned "You're going to be the sexiest woman in the restaurant. Every guy -- and woman -- there is going want you."

I blushed deeply and giggled nervously.

Kim grinned. "Ok, now for the second thing."

She brought a chair over. "Here, have a seat in this, and watch yourself in the mirror."

I was confused, but I obeyed. As I sat like I normally would, I noticed that the dress gaped open a bit, exposing my pussy briefly. I exclaimed "Oh my! I'm very exposed."

Kim nodded. "That's a challenge with a dress like this. If you want to avoid the exposure, you'll need to turn slightly to the side to keep the tighter against you as you sit. You ok with that?"

I nodded.

Kim smiled. "Great! We found your dress."

I beamed happily, looking at myself in the mirror. I had to admit that I had never looked so sexy.

Kim grinned "Stay there. Don't move. Kathleen needs to see and approve before it's official." With that she walked briskly out of the room to get Kathleen.

I stood there, turning slowly back and forth, checking out the dress from all possible angles. Just then Kim came back in, accompanied by Kathleen.

Kathleen smiled graciously at me. "Well, let's take a look. I see that Kim has decided to go with the provocative approach."

I stood still as Kathleen slowly circled me, looking me over carefully. Kim watched nervously as Kathleen inspected her work. She nodded slightly, occasionally pulling at a bit of the dress to check the fit. She asked softly "And she's ok going without underwear?"

Kim nodded her head yes.

Kathleen looked at my chest as she asked Kim "Braless. Have you checked that the nipples don't show too much?"

Kim nodded "Yes. Even fully hard they're ok."

I felt a bit like an object on display as they talked about me like that.

Kathleen stood in front of me and looked up into my eyes. "And do you like it?"

I nodded, beeming. "Oh yes, very much. It's more than I could possibly have imagined. Different than my usual style. But I love it."

Kathleen nodded and gave me a slight smile. "Well, it suites you perfectly. What size shoe do you where?"

"Usually size seven and half."

She turned to Kim "Please get a pair of heels, about 4 inches, blue."

After Kim left Kathleen smiled at me, looking me over silently for a bit. I squired a bit nervously as she studied me.

She finally asked "Have you ever modeled?"

I blinked a bit at the unexpected question. "Um, once. For a artist."

Kathleen gave me a slight smile. "Would you be interested in considering being a model for a new add campaign? We have a national campaign in the works as we launch stores in New York, Chicago, and Atlanta."

I blushed. "Um, wow. I mean, yes, I would be happy to discuss it."

She smiled and gave me a card as Kim came back in. "Call me Monday, and we'll talk."

Kim set the shoes in front of me, and I stepped into them. They fit perfectly and really completed the look.

Kim beamed and me and Kathleen gave a nod of approval. They guided me out to the main area where the others were gathered in their elegant gowns. A few minutes later we were on our way to the restaurant in a limo.

12