Chapter 18 - Bachelorette Pt. 05

Story Info
The afterparty with the male strippers.
4.3k words
4.66
6.2k
9
0

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was amazing. The food was the best I had ever had, and the service was over the top. We all looked splendid. Marie was wearing a flowing, sparkly, strapless gown that looked so sexy on her. Amber had on an elegant version of the little black dress that really emphasized her large breasts. Angie wore a flowing backless gown much like the second one I had tried on. Dinner lasted at least 2 hours, and by the time it was over we were all well-fed and a bit tipsy from high-end wine. It was clear Marie's parents spared no expense.

As dinner wrapped up Marie looked around excitedly at us and announced that we were going back to the penthouse suite and that she had booked male entertainment for us. Angie and I exchanged nervous looks. I leaned over and whispered "She booked strippers?" Angie grimaced a bit and whispered back "Apparently."

The limo dropped us off, leaving Marie and Amber looking excited but Angie and I a bit apprehensive. As soon as we got into the suite Marie clapped her hands and grinned. "Ok girls, change out of the fancy dresses into something nice but lower key. The entertainment will be here soon.

Angie and I exchanged looks as we all headed to our bedrooms to change. When I came out a few minutes later Callie was there setting up the bar with drinks while chatting with Angie. Marie and Amber joined us a couple of minutes later. As Callie finished setting up the bar and turned to leave she whispered "Have fun" to me and gave me a wink. I replied with a sigh and an eyeroll.

We had just finished getting our first round of drinks when there was a knock at the door. Marie opened it to reveal four guys dressed a firefighters. The lead guy asked "Did someone dial 911 because it's about to get hot in here."

Angie and I looked at each other and cringed. Marie, however, grabbed the guy's hand and dragged him into the suite.

Marie guided us to sit on the couches and got us all large, strong drinks. The lead stripper started some dance music on a Bluetooth system they brought, the kind of music you hear strippers playing in the movies. And then they started. It all seemed a bit cliché.

Marie was sitting in the middle with Amber on her left, Angie on her right, and me to the right of Angie. The lead stripper starting dancing in front of Marie, shaking his hips not far in front of her face. The other three guys started doing the same to the rest of us, one guy for each of us.

I looked nervously up at "my" guy. I had never seen a male stripper before and wasn't sure what do to. Angie looked as out of place and uncertain as I felt.

My guy pulled his shirt off and tossed it aside. Oh wow, he was fit. His chest and abs were very well-defined and chiseled. I glanced over and saw that Angie's guy was likewise shirtless, showing off his impressive physique.

My guy took my hands and placed them on his chest, guiding me to feel his impressive muscles.

Marie and Amber were shrieking and starting to chant "take it off... take it off..."

The guys complied, slowing pushing their pants down as they shimmied and gyrated in front of us. Soon they were in just their thongs, their hips thrusting and shaking in front of us.

It was clear they were all hung as their cocks bounced around inside their thongs. I subconsciously licked my lips. I glanced over at Angie and saw her staring at the guy in front of her like a deer in the headlights, a shocked look on her face.

I looked over and saw Marie fondling her guy through the thong. Then suddenly she pulled the thong down, releasing a thick, long, partially hard cock. I had never seen one that big. It was far bigger than the guy I had seen in the room early. It must have been almost as big around as my forearm and as long as my foot.

The other guys quickly followed suite and pulled their thongs down too. Amber's guy's cock was even longer than Marie's but not as thick. Both of those were circumcised. Angie's guy's cock was uncircumcised and a similar size to Amber's. My guy's was perhaps the biggest of all of them. I stared at it, wide-eyed, a look of disbelief on my face. I glanced at Angie and saw her staring nervously at the cock in front of her.

Just then the guys all shifted down, crowding around Marie. They shook and gyrated their hips, the half-hard cocks bouncing around in front of her. Marie leaned in and grabbed one in each hand and started stroking them.

Amber screamed "Yes! Go girl!" as Angie and I stared dumb struck.

One of the guys leaned down and whispered something in Marie's ear. As soon as she nodded, he reached down and pulled her shirt up. She let go of the cocks just long enough for him to pull her shirt off. He quickly unclipped her bra and tugged it off too. He then grabbed her tits and pushed the together around his mostly hard cock and started to thrust, giving himself a boob job with her tits. The two moved to her sides, her hands finding their cocks back and stroking them.

The fourth guy backed away and got us all new drinks from the bar. He handed drinks to Angie, Amber, and I and then held Marie's for her while she chugged the entire glass, a cock in each hand. She shrieked with laughter as she finished the drink. Amber took a long drink and cheered Marie on.

I took a swig of the drink and almost spit it out, shocked at how strong it was. Did he give us pure Vodka? Seeing my reaction, the stripper smirked a bit and shook his half-hard cock at me.

Amber stood up and moved over next to us, then reached over and grabbed the free cock, pulling it to her. Led by his cock, the stripper moved over and ground his hips for Amber. She leaned in and took the head of the cock between her lips, sucking on it. I heard an audible gasp from Angie. I just stared, unable to look away as I saw Amber sucking the cock.

The stripper started to thrust, pushing deeper each time. Amber slipped her hands around him and grabbed his sexy, strong butt as he thrust. Angie and I stared, nervously drinking from the glasses, unable to look away as the stripper started to thrust in earnest into Amber mouth.

Marie also had a cock in her mouth, sucking it, as well as a cock in each hand, stroking hard. She was moaning a bit now, looking up at the lead stripper's cock as she deep-throated the huge cock. I noticed her neck bulging each time he thrust in. How did she not gag?

Angie and I watched and squirmed a bit as our friends both sucked large cocks. I leaned over and whispered "I can't believe this is happening...." Angie nodded slightly.

The stripper whose cock Amber was sucking noticed as Angie and I both finished our drinks at about the same time. He pulled out of Amber's mouth, grabbed our glasses, and refilled them for us.

After handing them to us he started dancing in front of us, hands behind his head, thrusting his hips, his mostly hard, huge cock thrusting in front of us. I didn't know cocks could be that big. Amber downed the rest of her drink and then pulled her top off, freeing her large boobs.

The guy moved between Angie and Amber and sat down between them. He guided Amber's hand to his hard cock and then leaned over and took her left nipple between his lips, sucking on it. Amber moaned and started to stroke the cock.

Angie and I continued to stared, wide-eyed, watching as our crazy, slutty friends got busy with the strippers. I glanced over at Marie and saw that the lead stripper was now sitting with Marie in his lap, facing him. She had only her underwear on and was grinding against his hard cock. The other two strippers were next to her. One had his cock in her mouth, the other in one of her hands.

As I watched Marie reached down, pulled her underwear to the side, and lifted herself up, and then sank down on the cock, mounting it. She uttered a long, low groan as the thick, long cock penetrated her, stretching her, taking her bareback.

I muttered to Angie "Oh shit. This is getting out of hand...."

Just then Amber rolled over onto her back and tugged her skirt and underwear off. She laid back and spread her legs. The stripper she had been sucking wasted no time in moving between her legs and mounting her hard, making her shriek in pleasure.

Angie and I trembled a bit and both took a long, deep drink of the strong alcohol as we watched our two friends fuck strippers. My mind was swimming from the strong drinks and the overwhelming situation. A quick look at Angie confirmed that she was getting pretty wasted too.

Amber was closest to us, and we could see her pussy being stretched by the thick cock as the stripper started to fuck her, driving this cock deep into her with each thrust. Her large boobs were bouncing as he fucked her hard, her head again Marie's leg as she straddled and rode the lead stripper's cock.

Marie was moaning deeply, crying out "Yes, yes, fuck me..." as she bounced up and down on the cock, her tits swaying and bouncing. She suddenly climbed off of him, grabbed his hand, and led him to her bedroom.

I stared, mouth agape and asked Angie hesitantly "S-should we try to stop her?"

Meanwhile, the two other guys who had been with Marie had gotten us new drinks. They handed them to Angie and I and then started to slowly dance and thrust their hips in front of us, moving to the music. We both stared as their hard, powerful cocks bounced lewdly in front of us.

Just then there was a large cry of pleasure from Amber as she orgasmed under the stripper. We both looked over. He had her legs on his shoulders and was on top of her, nearly folding her in half. His cock was buried deep inside her, and he had stopped moving as she came hard on him, crying out.

I mumbled "Oh fuck... Angie?"

But Angie was staring, open-mouthed in shock as she watched Amber cumming under the stripper.

One of the dancing strippers stepped closer to Angie and teased her with his cock, tapping her cheek with it. She turned her head slightly and closed her eyes, her cheeks blushing deeply as her lips closed over the cock, taking it in.

I gasped in shock. I never would have expected Angie to do that. Angie, my demure, cautious friend, had a stripper's cock in her mouth. I stared, blinking. The stripper asked her "Which bedroom is yours?"

Angie stood on unsteady legs, swaying from way too much alcohol and led him to her bedroom.

I looked around. Marie was in her bedroom alone with a stripper. Amber was lying on the couch, her legs spread, a stripper now licking her freshly fucked pussy. She was clearly well on her way to another orgasm judging by her incoherent moaning. Angie had just taken a stripper into her bedroom and closed the door. I was pretty drunk but not totally wasted. I struggled to take it all in.

Just then the last remaining stripper took my half-empty glass and handed me a new, full one. He stood in front of me, stroking his cock as he danced, staring at me. I bit my lip nervously, my cheeks flushed deeply.

He moved closer, his cock only inches from my lips now. Would I do it? Would I suck on a stripper's cock? I stared at it as he slowly gyrated in front of me. The cock was so thick, so powerful looking. It had far more veins than I had ever seen on a cock before. The head was large, perfectly proportioned for the thick hard shaft. How long was it I wondered? 7, maybe 8 inches?

I reached out and tentatively wrapped my hand around it. My fingers didn't even close around it, it was so thick. What was I doing? I had my hand around a stripper's cock! I had a boyfriend. Matt. The boyfriend I loved. But I had to admit to myself that it was a turn-on to hold such a powerful, big cock. Powerful, that was the word that stuck in my head as I started to slowly stroke the cock.

The stripper stood there, watching me, a knowing smile on his lips. I looked up at him, trembling a bit, slowly stroking his large cock. I slowly leaned in and licked the tip of it. A soft groan escaped as I closed my lips over just the tip of it and felt how big even just the tip of it was, how it forced my lips open quite a bit.

I slowly sank further onto the cock, my lips stretching further open. I stopped as it hit my throat. I had never deep-throated before, and I gagged slightly. I stared in awe at the cock in front of my face. Less than half of it was in my mouth.

Just then Amber screamed out in ecstasy, cumming again as the stripper licked her pussy.

I felt the cock pull out, withdrawing from my mouth. The stripped leaned down and whispered in my ear "Take me to your bedroom."

I bit my lip and nodded slightly, standing, trembling. Was I really going to do it? Was I really going to let a stripper fuck me?

My legs shook as I walked to my room, the stripper following me, his huge, hard cock bobbing in front of him as he walked. I opened the door and stepped into the room. He followed me in and shut the door behind him.

He said nothing as he stepped in front of me and grasped the bottom of my shirt. He peeled it up, pulling it up over my head. I blushed deeply as he stepped closer to me, his hard cock rubbing against my stomach. His hands moved to my breasts and caressed them through my bra. I blushed more as he unclipped the front clasp of my bra and slipped it down my arms.

I moaned deeply as his lips found my left nipple and sucked lightly at it. His other hand grasped my other breast and squeezed it a bit harder. I involuntarily arched my back, pressing my breasts forward.

His hand released my breast and slid down over my stomach, lower, over the yoga tights I had put on until it slipped between my legs and rubbed against my pussy. I groaned deeply, and my hands found his massive cock and started to slowly stroke it.

I was deeply conflicted. I was so deeply aroused, so in awe of his cock. Matt would never know would he? But Matt, I loved Matt. My mind was torn away from that thought by his teeth closing on my nipple and biting it lightly, sending intense jolts of arousal through my breasts. I let out a long, low groan, my thinking overcome by the intense stimulation.

He released my breast and moved his hands up to my hips. I didn't resist, didn't stop him as he slid my pants and underwear down. Why didn't I stop him? Why?

Then his hand was caressing my bare, soaking wet pussy, and his lips were back on my nipple. Without thinking about it, my hands found his cock and started to stroke and caress it. It was huge and so very hard. Powerful. That thought seared through my brain. Powerful, and he was going to take me with it. I knew I wasn't going to resist, knew that I wanted it, knew that I wanted to be taken by a big cock for the first time in my life. I admitted it to myself, I wanted to know what it was like to be fucked by a big cock.

His hands circled around to my butt and without warning his strong arms lifted me up. I gasped slightly in surprise and looked into his eyes as he held me there momentarily, his arms maneuvering around under my legs, my legs spread for him. Powerful. Again, that thought. He was so powerful to be able to hold me there like that, legs spread, pussy hovering just above his huge, hard cock. Holding me there, open for him, hanging above his cock, waiting for him to take me.

He stared into my eyes as he slowly lowered me onto the cock. At first just the tip was against me, and he pulled me back and forth on it, teasing me. I whimpered and moan, biting my lip, staring back into his eyes. He asked softly, speaking for the first time in my bedroom "You want it, don't you?"

I nodded my head yes.

He said more firmly "Tell me. Tell me want it."

I stammered, groaning as he continued to rock me against the head of his cock, the tip of it parting my lips a bit. I'm sure my wetness was running down his cock now I was so aroused.

I moan and stammered "I -- I want it... please."

A slight smirk formed on his lips "Tell me want my cock. Tell me you want to be taken by my big cock."

I groaned in frustration as he continued to grind me on the tip of his cock, teasing me. I tried to squirm, tried to push down onto it more, but he controlled me, holding me up. I whimpered "I want your cock... please... I want you to take me with it."

He smirked a bit more, his intense stare holding my gaze as he slowly lowered me onto his cock. I let out a long, low groan as I felt it start to stretch me open. I had never felt anything like this before. And it just kept going deeper. My eyes opened wide and my mouth dropped open in surprise as it kept penetrating deeper into me. I finally bottomed out on the cock, the entire, huge cock buried inside me. It felt like it was in my stomach. I twitched involuntarily again, groaning deeply as he stared at me, not moving me, just holding me there on his cock, impaled on it, unable to move, mounted on it, taken by it.

I groaned deeply, trembling, looking at him, not sure what he was going to do with me. I wasn't thinking clearly, but I remember thinking that this was what it felt like to be impaled on a cock, to be mounted, to have a cock really fill you. That for the first time I knew what it was like to have a cock complete me, that it belonged inside me like that.

Then he lifted me a bit and started to move me slowly up and down on the cock. I moaned huskily as I felt intense stimulation in my vagina, the huge cock stretching me and rubbing against places I had never felt stimulated before. The intense stretching also exposed my clitoris more, making it drag along the cock as he slowly fucked himself with my body. I was shaking uncontrollably with arousal.

I whimpered and shook even more as he picked up the pace, pulling me up and down on his cock, letting my weight do the work on the way down. His mouth found my right breast, and his teeth bit my nipple firmly, holding it while he thrust me up and down on his cock. I shrieked at the overwhelming intensity of it, my body being bounced up and down on the cock, searing pleasure mixed with pain pulsing through my breast.

He moved me faster, bouncing me on his cock, the stimulation intense, overpowering. I suddenly spasmed and orgasmed hard, twitching and convulsing on the cock. I clung to his neck with my arms as my pussy spasmed around the cock. My head rolled back, eyes closed, and I cried out incoherently as I came hard on him.

He pulled me down as hard as he could, burying his cock completely inside me, as deep as it would go, and held it there as I orgasmed. His mouth released me nipple and stared at me, watching me cum, mounted on his cock, unable to move.

I slowly recovered and opened my eyes to see him looking at me, a bit of a smile on his face. He asked softly "That was a good one, wasn't it?"

I murmured simply "Holy shit...."

He smirked a bit as he lifted me off his cock and laid me on the bed. I laid there, panting, recovering. I groaned as I realized he was still hard, and he hadn't cum. He wasn't done with me yet, was he? I didn't think I could take any more.

He towered over me as I laid there, recovering. He asked "Want more?" as he grabbed my legs, lifted them, and used them to pull me to the side of the bed. He pushed my legs wide apart and back towards my chest some. He rocked his hips, sliding the head of his giant cock over my freshly fucked, still sensitive pussy. I inhaled sharply and then groaned as he snapped his hips back and then back forward, slapping my pussy with his hard cock. "You want it, don't you?"

I groaned deeply again, nodding yes, my lust and alcohol addled brain wanting nothing more than to feel that overpowering fullness again even though my pussy felt stretched and sore from the first time.

He held my legs firmly, holding me wide open for him. I stared down in awe as he pushed his cock in. I let out a low groaning moan as I watched it stretching me, watched it sliding in, watched my belly bulge from the cock. I muttered, moaning "Oh... oh fuck...." as I watched my stomach bulge out above my belly button. He was huge.

12