Chapter 18 - Bachelorette Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned as he pulled back, almost entirely out of me. He paused for a moment and then thrust his cock hard into me, making me scream out loudly. He didn't pause this time. He pulled it out again and rammed it back into me, starting to fuck me hard.

I grunted deeply with each powerful thrust into my pussy, the cock feeling like it was going even deeper each time. He reached down and grasped my breasts roughly, holding them, using them to hold me in place, to gain leverage as he pounded into me.

I let a low, groaning moan as I thought to myself "This is what it feels like to be completely taken, to be truly fucked..." Then clear thoughts left me as an orgasm exploded over me. My vision went blurry and my body convulsed as I came hard on the cock. But he didn't stop. He kept pounding me, pushing my orgasm on. My eyes rolled back into my head and I saw stars. Gulping for air I screamed something incoherent as he drove relentlessly into me.

Then suddenly he thrust even harder into me than he had before, grabbed my legs, and pulled my hips up off the bed as he came, pumping me full of his cum. He let out a deep, animalistic grunt as he pumped me full, my legs twitching and shaking uncontrollably in his grasp as the orgasm continued to crash over me. I wasn't thinking. I was barely conscious, the intense pleasure of the most powerful orgasm I had ever had completely controlling me.

He eventually groaned and released me, letting my legs flop down to the bed. He stood over me breathing hard, his cock still inside me. I laid there, legs spread lewdly, still mounted on his cock. I groaned and moved my head, blinking, looking up at him, trying to figure out where I was and what had just happened.

He smiled down at me as he saw me looking up at him with a dazed look. "Enjoy that? I did. You're one of the best fucks I've had in a long time. Your pussy is amazingly tight."

I groaned and thought to myself "Oh fuck. I just had unprotected sex with a stripper, and he came inside me. What diseases do I have? Am I pregnant?" But it felt so amazing.

He pulled out of me with a wet, slurping sound as his cock slid out of my pussy. I laid there, legs spread wide, pussy gaping open, cum leaking out of me. I looked up at him and forced a weak smile. I murmured "Holy shit...."

He stepped back from me, smiling. He grabbed his clothes but didn't put them on. He looked over his shoulder and said simply "Thanks. I better go take my turn with the bride."

I groaned and laid there, unable to muster the energy to move, thinking about having just gotten fucked by a stripper, a stripper who was apparently now going to fuck my friend. But my mind couldn't stop thinking about the intensity of the feeling of being completely filled, completely taken, by a huge cock. How would Matt ever be enough after that?

I drifted off to sleep, lying naked on the edge of the bed in a pool of the strippers cum that was leaking out of me.

12