Chapter 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen managed to ask Brad if I could still come over and Brad relented and agreed, I think Jen was even happier than Rachel. Rachel told me, that her mother had held her hand during the entire shouting match and that as soon as her father had stormed out to "cool off," both she and her mom were in each other's arms.

Now though, when Jen finished kissing Rachel, she shifted her attention to me. Rachel took the opportunity to use her hands to caress and touch all her mother's naughty bits, and as Jen and I kissed, I could feel Jen's entire body trembling.

After several moments of this, Jen smiled and said almost breathlessly, "Lisa doesn't stand a chance, especially not around you two," While saying that she slipped her hand between my legs, hooking her finger as it slipped inside me most deliciously.

"You slutty little girls, wanting to seduce your moms and making us addicted to your sexy bodies," she smiled, "Rachel are you sure you won't go get your father from work and let me and Maddy have a little time together?"

Jen knew the answer before Rachel even opened her mouth and so she kissed me before very reluctantly leaving the room with a little sway of her hips that made all of us a little wetter.

By the time Jen returned more than an hour later, Rachel was busy doing her homework and she texted me later saying only the faint scent of my perfume remained, Rachel's dad seemed to notice it, but didn't say anything.

The next few days were quiet, I actually was alone in bed each night for two nights. On the third day, I could barely think straight and I knew I needed someone. I was trying to figure out who when Rachel texted me.

"Do you want to come over tomorrow and go swimming?"

"Sure, just you and me?" I thought I could wait until tomorrow and the thought of being with Rachel would be just the medicine my little pussy needed. David was out of town for a ball game and I didn't think Mom was quite ready yet.

"Surprise, you will have to wait. Oh, by the way, can you wear your little white bikini?"

My little white bikini was more string than material, I had never worn it swimming much, and I laughed to myself because I had never really ever worn it much, usually it was off me within five or ten minutes when I wore it around other people.

"Sure," I typed with one hand, thinking about Rachel's sporty naked body, and letting my other one start to get busy between my legs.

---

That morning, I had slept in a little, David wasn't back, and Mom and Dad were busy getting ready for work so I thought they would barely notice me. After Rachel and I had texted, I went into the bathroom and shaved my legs and other assorted naughty bits, I walked from the bathroom to my bedroom naked, almost daring to get caught, and climbed into bed still nude. All night I had played with myself, enjoying the smooth feel of my skin on the cool sheets, now I was still a little sleepy but was more than a little horny.

I got up and slipped into one of David's old t-shirts. With morning hair, I glanced at myself in the mirror. I decided to see if I could get a reaction from either of my parents, just for fun, to see if they even noticed me.

David's t-shirt was very worn and thin and looking in the mirror, I could see the shape and impression of my nipples were quite defined and getting larger as I felt the moisture and heat building between my legs as well. The hem of the shirt just barely covered my ass and pussy. I savored the warm summer air cooling and caressing my wetness.

Was I a tease? I didn't think so, a tease shows off herself with no intention of doing anything about it, I was and am always ready to do something if possible. I smiled in the mirror, I was a nymphomaniac, "There is a difference," I said quietly to the empty room and then slipped out into the hallway, feeling, and looking like I was ready for anything.

Mom had her back to me as I approached her in the kitchen, Dad was sitting at the table staring at his phone. I moved up behind Mom and gave her a hug.

"Hi sweetie, you slept in, day off today?"

"Yep, I'll study later, but this morning I'm going to Rachel's," I said while reaching for a bagel in the top cupboard beside Mom.

"Maddy!" Mom raised her voice.

"What?" I said feigning surprise, but I knew when I reached for the bagel, my tee would rise up and it had.

"Sweetie, you have a very nice ass and pussy, but I'm sure your father doesn't want to see it."

My father didn't even look up from the phone, "See what?"

"See Mommy," I said softly, "He didn't even notice."

"Well, I saw both and you shouldn't flash your parents, no matter how sexy you look."

"You said I had a nice sexy pussy and ass though," I looked at her and smiled while facing her, and taking a chance I raised my arms above my head giving her a full-frontal view of my pussy."

"Maddy, stop that."

"Stop what," my father said still distracted, but not interested enough to look up from his phone."

"Never mind," and Mom pulled me by my hand into the laundry room and whispered to me."

She spanked my ass and said, "Come on Maddy, not in front of your father."

"But it's okay in front of you?"

"No, yes, no," she said kind of confusingly, I was resting my hands on top of my head, leaving my pussy exposed to her. I could feel the blood rushing to my lower lips and knew they were opening up like they always did when I was turned on.

"Maddy you shouldn't do this," Despite her words her eyes seemed totally focused on my little box, and her hands rested on my hips.

She reached for my arms to pull them down and then was only inches from me, she was flushed, and then she noticed how erect my nipples were.

"Madison, what has gotten into you?"

I wanted her to touch them so badly, I pushed my chest towards hers, arching my back a little.

Her expression changed right in front of my eyes, then realization as she asked, "Maddy, am I turning you on? I am aren't I," She looked shocked and the redness of her chest only increased, but then she started to smile. It was then I thought I saw a light sheen of sweat on her forehead, and the slightest bit of rise of her own nipples through her tanktop.

"Yes, mommy," I said shifting and lifting my hips a little, moving even closer to her.

"We can't do this Maddy," Her tone was that of someone upset, she seemed almost willing, but with my father only feet away, her fear of discovery was far greater than her desire for me."

"Lisa are you two, okay?" my father called from the kitchen.

"Maddy, you need to behave yourself," she said, not angry, but more of a warning, but I did sense a willingness, much like how Jen had been that first time, I wondered, "Do Mom and Jen ever talk about sex?"

Mom whispered quietly, interrupting my thoughts, "I don't have time for this right now Maddy, come on Give me a break, okay, I have to leave for work in a few minutes?"

I thought what she said was interesting, she wasn't upset at me, and her thoughts were about getting caught by Daddy, which gave me hope, and of course, made me even more excited. Later as I was walking to Rachel's her words replayed in my head, "Sexy, nice pussy and ass," and "not right now," and the friendly little slap on my ass; all serving only to make me hornier and hornier.

Right then, I looked at her and nodded, but before she could turn, I quickly leaned forward and kissed her. Not a quick mother-daughter kiss, but a full-on, lips on lips with tongue French kiss full of passion, promise, and hope, kiss.

"Yes, Daddy, everything is fine," I said and stepped past Mom and back into the kitchen, he was still entranced on his phone and Mom stood a little dazed in the laundry room for several more moments before joining us in the kitchen. She only looked directly at me once or twice before leaving the room, each time she was flushed, but each time she smiled at me.

There was no time for anything else, I'm sure Mom's head was spinning and she seemed distracted as she hurried hugged and gave me a more appropriate kiss goodbye in front of Dad. He didn't even kiss me, not even a hug, and never seemed to even notice how I was dressed or what I was wearing. Maybe Daddy was a lost cause, even for someone like me.

After they left for work, I slipped Dave's tee off and finished getting ready to visit Rachel in the nude. All the while I thought of my mother's sexy body, imagining what it would feel like on me, thinking of kissing her, suckling her, using my tongue and fingers on and in all of her sexy places. As I put on my little bikini, my fingers and hands shook. I found I had to adjust it several times to cover both my nipples and areola as my nipples were as hard and more erect than I could ever remember.

Finally covered, I reached for the bottoms and did up the ties, smiling and closing my eyes as I pulled and tugged on the small triangle that barely covered my pussy. My clit was noticeably prominent and the small amount of material left nothing to the imagination, barely being large enough to cover the length of my pussy while revealing much of my tanned skin around my thighs and pussy. Thanks to many afternoons after class with Rachel by her pool, neither one of us had any tan lines.

It was a test of my willpower not to give in to my urge to make myself orgasm right then and there. In all the time since my parents left, while I got ready, I was teetering on the very edge of self-control, I was so horny, I could hardly stand it. I thought I was sexually intoxicated, I needed to be fucked and fucked right now; however, especially since I knew someone was waiting for me at Rachel's, I managed somehow. As I left the house and walked up the road toward Rachel's I felt so exposed and off-the-chart horny.

To anyone driving past Rachel's house, the scene unfolding was unlikely something passersby would even notice. Few would even remember passing through the neighborhood of nice suburban houses today. Had they noticed, maybe they would have commented about the pretty young woman in a very small bikini, but at 30 mph, they would have had to be looking and it was a chancy thing.

I stood on the front step of Rachel's house, wearing my favorite bikini and flip-flops, ringing the doorbell. I had a towel over my shoulder. It could have been any typical warm day with me accepting an invitation to use our neighbor's pool to stay cool. Had there been more traffic or a slower speed limit then maybe a few people might have taken notice of how tiny my bikini was. It was very sheer and almost transparent when wet, and the back was little more than a string between my cheeks. The top struggled unsuccessfully to contain my fully engorged nipples as a little pink areola peeked out. The bottoms were very wet.

I always felt this way when I wore this bikini, David had bought it for me and he said one of his favorite fantasies of me was to be naked in public and this bikini was about as close as it could get. Wearing it always made my knees weak and thinking about what I hoped would happen next only made my temperature hotter.

There was no answer to the door, so I knocked again, had I gotten the time wrong, my heart was beating as fast as if I had just run a marathon. My body was well-oiled with suntan lotion, and my skin was cool to the touch because of my goosebumps and the evaporation of my sweat from the heat and my anticipation.

Rachel had invited me to come over today, her parents had a large pool that I had almost grown up in and I think I spent more time in Rachel's pool in the summers than I did at home as a teenager. She and I had no secrets, although much less adventurous than I, Rachel was a willing partner almost as much as David as she was for me. More than a year ago, she had suggested I try to seduce her mom.

Jennifer, or Jen, is an attractive woman in her early forties, intelligent and in shape, unfortunately, she married and is still married to her high school boyfriend, Brad. Brad is lecherous and also very jealous, not a good combination. Brad is also very religious and ultraconservative and I continue to be surprised that Jen doesn't leave him. His attitudes towards sex are from the stone age and he believes sex only exists for his pleasure, not Jen's. He constantly makes inappropriate references to how much he and Jen have sex; however, according to Jen, he is the only one who ever enjoyed it and it usually lasts for about five minutes.

As we got to know each other better, Jen admitted that until she met me, nobody had ever gone down on her, sex outside of the bedroom was dirty and not practiced, masturbation was evil, girl-on-girl sex was Satan's work, and female orgasms were just a myth; obviously, we debunked those myths and explored and continue to explore all of that and much more.

Both Jen and Rachel did not let their fear of Brad stand in the way of letting me guide them to making their forbidden desires a reality. I laughed at myself for the description, it sounded so melodramatic, but it was appropriate.

Rachel had been a virgin when she and I first spent a weekend together camping. That first night alone in my small tent I introduced her to kissing, fondling, 69s, her first orgasm, eating pussy, and much more. After two nights alone together, she was ready for more exploring, which we did as often as we could.

One time lying together in her bedroom, Rachel revealed her crush on her mom and we talked about that and how repressed her mom's sex life must be, one thing led to another and we began to think of ways that I might be able to seduce Jen. I was thinking about that conversation when Jen opened the door.

"Mrs. Richards, it's nice to see you, Is Rachel home?" I said in my most earnest voice.

Jen stared at me for a moment, her eyes raking up and down my body, taking in the bikini, my curves, my pert and erect nipples, the protruding impression of my little clit, the little sideways flirt to my hips, and she then smiled at me. For some reason older men and women looking at me always made me feel like I was covered in butterflies, my entire body buzzed with electricity.

"I'm sorry honey, Rachel's out with her dad, they are going to be out for at least the afternoon."

I noticed she did not look sorry at all. Jen's hair was dark brown with highlights and was wet as if she might have just come from the shower. She had opened the door wearing a simple white robe with a loosely tied belt. What I could see of her chest was flushed bright red and a light sweat seemed to cover all of her exposed skin. Jen wore tasteful but spare use of makeup and it was perfect, as were her nails and toenails, her scent was a hint of cinnamon and wildflowers.

We stood in silence for several moments; I could feel my nipples growing even harder and I wondered if my pussy had soaked through my bottoms yet. Jen seemed in no hurry to say anything but just continued to look at me.

"I guess I'll just go home then," I said pretending, with a look of disappointment.

Finally, as if taking the last few moments to consider her options, she said, "Honey, you could wait here and keep me company until Rachel comes back.

Then Jen surprised me, "Fuck this role-playing Maddy, get your sweet ass in here."

Before I had a chance to reply, Jen took my hand and pulled me through the door. I had thought of a dozen seductive things I could say, of the fun we might have by continuing this little role-playing scenario, but as she pulled me inside, all of that was forgotten. All I could see was the deep blue of Jen's eyes and all I could feel was the sound of my heart racing. I was like this whenever I was going to be alone with someone, it didn't matter if it was the hundredth time or the first time, every time I felt like every sense in my body was alive and I knew I was addicted to it.

Once instead, Jen grabbed my shoulders and physically yanked me into her embrace, The door closed, and her robe was on the floor.

The next hour had been a blur, as soon the door had closed Jen had been all over me, it seemed like she had a hundred hands and just as many tongues. Her robe and my bikini lay in a heap beside her and her husband's bed and our bodies combined in a writhing combination of arms, legs, lips, and boobs. It had been several weeks since we had been alone together and her appetite was ravenous since I had been teetering on the edge of orgasm myself, our time seemed full of moaning, whimpers, screaming, and most importantly several orgasms.

We had stopped to rest, lying in each others' arms, both our eyes closed, her head resting between my boobs. We didn't say anything for the longest time, we didn't need to. Then I asked her a question.

A few minutes later, Jen was lying on her tummy with her legs bent over the edge of her king-size bed. Only moments before, I had asked my question. Lying naked in her arms, I had asked what the naughtiest thing she had ever dreamed of but had never asked anyone to do to her.

She said she wanted to tell me but she was embarrassed. I slowly stroked her face and kissed her neck and shoulders. I told her not to be embarrassed, we were lovers, and we had already done so many things that she had never experienced before, I said she could trust me. When my fingers joined my tongue and lips, Jen relented and admitted her darkest fantasy, and then here we were.

Kneeing behind her, my tongue brushed against her taught cheeks and I could hear Jen whimper and freeze for several seconds and then the tip of my tongue grazed against her little rosebud.

In the moments before, Jen had said she had always wanted someone to kiss her ass, although there was more to it. Brad absolutely refused; he wouldn't even go down on her, any talk of kissing and licking her ass wasn't even in Brad's universe. I was more willing, but she had been afraid to ask because she feared my reaction. Now as I ran my tongue down the crack of her ass, she shivered and whimpered with delight. My tongue lingered in places, and I was using my fingers and their touch to set her nerve endings alight.

Jen said something, there were lots of syllables, but the only word I could recognize was my name, the rest of an incoherent blur of sounds, moans, and panting.

This was new, even for me, but to see Jen shivering in anticipation and pleasure, her request just fuelled my desire even more and I used my tongue to lick back and forth from the start of her pussy back to her tight little rosebud. It was so bad, so naughty, and so incredible. I could feel Jen pushing herself back against my face.

While my lips and tongue were busy, I was using my fingertips; my touch glided just above her skin, covering every inch of her ass, the tops of her legs, and anywhere else I could reach. She begged me for more and I buried my face deeper, her pussy dripping and my own pulse racing as her body moved and writhed as if she could not control herself. I encouraged her to be more vocal and although she didn't manage words, by her moaning and occasional screams I could tell she was getting closer.

I continuously brought Jen up and down through waves of pleasure, each time I pulled her back just at the last second preventing her from falling the waves into the abyss. Each time I started her again, each time pushed her a little further up the next wave than before. After a while, she was begging me to please let her cum, to push her over. Her hips flexed and rocked, and she pushed her beautiful ass back against my face; I rimmed her and several times even penetrated her with my tongue and fingers, she moaned and whimpered almost continuously.

Shifting my fingers, I started caressing and penetrating her little box, with my fingers deep in her pussy and my tongue inside her ass, Jen finally could take no more and she let out a scream that almost scared me because it was so loud, her entire body shook like she was possessed. She twisted onto her side and curled up as she shook, her juices soaked the bed and I knelt in front of her before starting to kiss and leave hickies on her thighs.