Chapter 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just then we both heard voices from the front door and inside the foyer.

"Jenny, we're home," Brad's voice echoed loudly up the stairs.

"Fuck!" I said louder than I would have liked.

Jen and Rachel had kept our relationship secret, but if I was caught naked with Jen, there would be no explaining this. Jen was still in the thralls of her post-orgasm bliss and would need a moment or two that we didn't have.

I helped Jen to a sitting position, her eyes were dazed and unfocused, she was saying soft words and telling me how amazing I was, slowly she was becoming aware of the situation as Brad kept calling her, finally, I was able to get her to her feet and into a longer robe. After about five calls from Brad, she was herself again.

"I'll take care of Brad sweetie; you need to get out of the house before he discovers you." I knew Brad would go insane, I wasn't worried for me, but I was worried for her and Rachel if he found out. Later I would think it was funny that I was an adulterous lover who needed to hide and escape because of a jealous husband, but right now I knew I needed to disappear.

I knew there was no covering up what we had been doing and if caught Brad would scream, yell, and maybe even get violent. I wanted to stay and protect Jen but at her insistence, while still naked, I grabbed my tiny bikini and zipped out of the patio doors.

I could hear Rachel calling her mom. I hoped it would be her who found her mom, she might be able to explain to her father that Jen was just masturbating, it wouldn't be easy for Brad to hear, but that was better than saying she had just been intimate with another woman, even if that woman had been me.

Jen closed and locked the patio doors behind me and saw her sweep the curtains closed. Thinking of myself for the first time, I took stock. I was naked on the second-floor balcony of my best friend's mother's bedroom after spending several hours making out with said mother. My hands were shaking and I was trying not to drop my bikini from my hand. I was thankful the balcony was the same as the one for Rachel's room. As kids, we had both snuck in and out of her room many times by climbing up and down from the balcony and I knew I could do it again.

"Fuck," I thought again, realizing my towel and flip-flops, we were someplace between the front foyer where Brad and Rachel were yelling and his bedroom, I wondered if they would notice them. I hoped Rachel could explain that I had forgotten them on my last visit. Meanwhile, I swung myself over the balcony and started to climb down. When I was almost to the ground, I could hear talking.

I almost fell when I heard, "Rachel, where is she?" I heard Brad say from someplace close by. I prayed he wouldn't look out a window and see me naked hanging from the bottom of their balcony.

Before he could, I dropped to the ground, the grass cushioning my fall, and I flattened myself against the grass, my heart not beating for a ten count as I heard doors open and sensed Brad standing on the porch just around the corner from where I was lying. I knew if I moved, he would see me, as it was my naked body was clearly visible if he looked a certain way. I held my breath longer.

Another voice, this one shaky and sounding tired, "Here I am, what's the matter?"

"Where were you and why are you wearing a robe at this time of day?" Brad asked, his voice quieter but still with undertones of anger as he turned inside to respond to Jen's voice.

"I had a headache after my shower and fell asleep," she lied, but convincingly so, I imagined her hair mussed up and her makeup, little as it was, rubbed away. I thought of her pussy and her ass, both likely covered by my hickies and, smiling to myself, hopefully still throbbing from my attention.

I couldn't see what Brad's reaction was, but from what I could hear the tension in his voice seemed to lessen. He could imagine Rachel having sex but not his wife. I heard Rachel's voice, "Mom, Dad, would you like a coffee or something to drink," their responses were muffled. I waited a few more minutes without hearing any more voices and figured it was safe to leave.

It was only when I thought I was home free that I realized my bikini top was ripped and torn in half, it must have gotten caught on something during my climb.

"Fuck!"

This time my swearing wasn't because I was upset at everything that had happened, everything with Jen had been incredible, and the thrill I felt coming so close to getting caught by Brad was something of an unexpected high as well, I was actually sorry that it was over. I was upset because this was my favorite bikini top because it was so revealing, just wearing it would make me wet and now it was torn and wrecked.

Taking advantage of the quiet, I moved away from their house to the sidewalk, blocked by trees and gardens, I was now invisible to Rachel and her family, but I was still naked and now visible to anyone who happened to be around. I stopped and put the bottoms on at least, without taking the time to adjust how it covered my pussy this time and crossed my arms to cover my boobs.

Now as I walked alone, the short distance to our house, I wondered about being a nymphomaniac.

I wondered what David thought of me, of what Rachel and Jen must think, and even what Brad would say if he knew what I was doing with his wife and daughter. I could hear him yelling that I was a whore and a slut. I kind of laughed because neither of those words bothered me, the whore part maybe because nobody had ever paid me for sex ... at least not yet. Maybe the most important thought was I didn't care what anyone thought, I liked it, maybe I was addicted to it, and if I was a nymphomaniac, I was okay with that. I just knew I didn't want to change.

What did bother me was ripping my top, it actually turned me on having to escape out the window belonging to my much older lover and even now to be walking home virtually naked after being ravished and having ravished someone myself. I knew there was traffic and I knew that I would be seen, and although I was hiding my boobs with my crossed arms, I did not feel a single shred of embarrassment, in fact just the opposite.

I liked being a nymphomaniac.

End of Chapter 2