Chapter 2: Private Swimming Hole

Story Info
The new boys begin to explore their new island home.
5.2k words
4.67
5.2k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zashen
Zashen
10 Followers

Rule #1

Respect the island's natural environment and wildlife by minimizing human impact and preserving ecosystems.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINN SALTS the list read ROOM 1043.

"Room 1043" I repeated over and over to myself as I tried navigating the polished bamboo plank decking extending elegantly around the vast building and curving out of sight. Shit... I already knew I was going to get lost in this place. Behind me I rolled my two suitcases, both overpack with clothes and toiletries; one bag with like 4 bottles of lube -- well, if we were all trapped here for the next 18 months, why the hell not? Also, I highly doubted they sold any personal products at the campus clinic.

I passed doors and doors as I traveled toward the 1000 section; milling around me were boys from all walks of life. Some boys had already found their rooms and were now linking up with friends from previous semesters; casual high-fives, arms thrown around shoulders, rowdy ass-slapping, the works. Other boys -- I really hoped I didn't look like one of those -- were clearly lost and frustrated. I nearly bowled over a kid just wheeling his suitcase onto the massive outside decking for the first time -- when he jumped out of the way and I caught sight of wicked tattoos running up his right arm. His hissed something at me, but I couldn't catch the words.

The heat was intense.

Wind brushing all the palm fronds into a chaotic dance did nothing to cool me down. Not for the first time since I de-planed did I regret making the choice to show up in jeans.

"Yo man!" Said a tall Asian kid to his darker skinned friend, "Did you end up pranking your folks over the summer?"

"Three words!" The other guy joked back, looking real casual -- and really attractive to be honest -- in beach trunks and a tanktop with barely a strip of fabric holding it together in the back. "Three words: Snake. In. Hottub."

"Hot tub is two-words, dumbass."

I continued on past them, feeling the prickling at my temple and the ass sweat under my layers of clothing. A bright yellow and white parrot -- a freaking bird of paradise -- swooped down through the pillared second balcony above us, through the shadowed walkway beneath and inches from my face.

"If a bird shits on me... I swear..." The kid with the tattoo had caught up to me and was trying unsuccessfully to sweep beautiful chocolate brown curls out of his eyes.

We turned at the same time and bumped into each other trying for the same revolving glass door. After a brief exchange where he honestly shoved past me a little, we ended up caught in the same revolving space. His skin was just as sweaty and greasy as mine; when we made eye contact I thought maybe he'd smile -- underneath his messy hair he had an intense gaze with bright yellow eyes flecked with gold -- he glared at me. I quickly looked away.

Fitting out of the revolving door proved to be harder owing on the fact that we both tried to roll out of there at once. The resulting mess ended with his suitcase caught up in my second bag, us both tripping over the roadblock and the tell-tale ziiiiiipppp of my back being yanked open by our forward motion.

Clothing went everywhere, but it was one of the rolling bottles of lube I was most startled by. I threw myself after it, catching the boy in the chest with one of my sneakers as he was trying to get up. Damn... just missed it. The clear bottle rolled past my fingers. I crawled after it.

I continued frantically crawling after it, probably looking like a baboon in pants, when at last it came to rest under... under someone's foot.

I looked up, startled.

The guy wasn't looking at me, but instead down at the lube. He instantly smirked then turned his smirk on me.

"Guess you've got needs, huh?" He asked in a low baritone.

Worse than just being 'some kid in our dorm', this guy was clearly one of the older students. He was tall and muscular, dwarfing both myself and the other boy still struggling to extricate himself from my clothes. In the revolving door my second bag had jammed and created a traffic stop beyond.

Before I could snatch it away, the guy bent down and plucked the bottle from underfoot. His smirk widened as he mouthed the letters 'K' and 'Y' -- "Keeping to the basics? or couldn't afford the fancier stuff?" He chuckled.

His teeth were perfect; you could land an airplane on those things. His auburn hair was up in a big beach-style man-bun with shaved sides and a sleek line trimmed into the back level withe the tops of his ears. I couldn't make out his eyes behind the wooden sunglasses perched over them. It was clear by the swim trunks and shirtless adonis body draped with a towel over one shoulder, that he was probably all settled into his private Year #2 Student Dorm and on his way to do some laps.

As he shifted forward and offered a hand, the towel flapped out of the way revealing -- yup, cum gutters... I mean, abs... really really good abs. Back home Alecia had always asked me to get some like that and I'd tried, really I had. Six months of hard work and proper diet had gotten me fit, just not... not blocky like that. Was this guy on steroids or something?

I did not take his offered hand.

Back where we'd entered, all my shit was starting to cause quite the commotion. Angry-boy-with-tattoo was only now just managing to yank our bags out of the door and he was starting to pick up my clothing. And... yup... he was eyeing my speedos. Great, just great.

"I'll just... take that." I coughed out in the sharpest most embarrassed whisper, plucking the bottle from the older kid's hand. I noticed that where he'd held it, the tips of his fingers were a little slick from a broken lid.

Tucking it immediately out of sight in my jeans pocket I beelined toward my shit and starting tossing things haphazardly into my suitcase. Tattoo-boy handed me three of the speedos, looking kind-of... well at least less hostile than before. Not looking back at the older student, I made my way toward the gleaming lobby elevators with their wooden plaques showing my room a floor or two higher up the building.

"Hey, new kid!" A familiar voice called.

Against my better judgment, glancing over my shoulder I made eye contact with the built guy; he hadn't moved an inch from his spot.

"I'm Clark." He called.

No way in hell was I going to give this guy my name after a first impression like that... I made the smart choice and said nothing. Recipe for getting hazed on day one? Show a jock your bottle of personal lubricant.

"Alright! Clark called, "I'll just call you 'new kid' then."

I kept walking for the elevators.

"Hey new kid!" He called once more as I wheeled out of sight behind the opening lift doors, "Come find me around campus sometime and I'll teach you how to use that stuff!"

I spun around in a panic, only to meet his dead serious eyes and the singular long eyelash wink he gave me. The metal sealed and I was whisked up toward room 1043.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its not like I thought he'd been serious -- "plus!" I reminded myself, "You have a girlfriend back at home!" -- but the thought of his lubed-up hand, his washboard abs... well, I found our dorm all while sporting the biggest raging hard-on ever.

'Dorm 1043' the wooden plaque beside the hard oak door read. Immediately I was struck by the fact that the door had no peep hole and no locks. My brother Trent had attended the academy a few years back and had tried to impress upon me the whole weird 'shared space' thing. It would take some getting used to, especially if the dorm was so tiny that...

Pushing through the door the first thing that struck me was the airy openness of the space. I had expected a cramped room with barely enough space to move, but instead, I found myself standing in a surprisingly spacious area. Sunlight streamed in through the windows, casting a warm glow over the room and illuminating the eight shared bunks lined neatly against the walls.

I took a few steps forward, my eyes scanning the room in wonder. Each bunk was equipped with a small shelf and a narrow hanging locker, providing at least a sense of privacy. The walls were painted a soothing shade of blue, reminiscent of the ocean just beyond the academy's rolling lawns and not-so-distant palm trees.

I noticed other subtle touches that made it feel like home--a cozy seating area by the window, a bulletin board filled with notes and reminders, and even a small potted plant on a nearby table. It was clear that the academy had put thought into creating a comfortable and welcoming environment for its students.

Speaking of students, I was clearly one of the next-to-last kids to arrive in this dorm. There appeared only to be two bunks left unclaimed. To my left, a bunk displayed an array of surf stickers and neatly folded beach towels, giving off a laid-back vibe. Opposite it, another bunk boasted a colorful collection of seashells and family photographs. In the far corner, a small lap desk with wooden legs was tucked against a bottom bunk and already crowded with textbooks and study materials.

Luckily, the two remaining beds were bunked together right beside the window, still a pretty killer spot. Speaking of killer... there was a pressure in my pants that was also pretty killer.

Empty room? Check. Way too hot to be wearing pants? Check. Sunny day where most of my roommates would probably stay out exploring/etcetera? I'd bet on that with a 'check'. Plus... this would only take 5? 10 minutes tops?

My suitcases were to the bed and I was out of my jeans and in my birthday suit quicker than should have been possible. The underwear I stripped out of were already way too damp with my pre-cum.

"I'll teach you how to use that stuff!" Clark's voice rang in my ears.

NOT that I was thinking about him. I spared a brief thought for Alecia back home -- we'd never gotten around to 'doing it' but the kissing had been nice. I tried stroking my cock to the thought of her kissing me, but the glint of lube on fingers and washboard abs kept knocking her into second place. Huh... island life already making me so horny I couldn't think straight.

I just focused on the pleasure then. I liked it FAST, like, monorail speed. Slicking up my cock with the KY jelly and going to town, I was not worried that the pace and friction would make me cum too quickly -- this was a race, not a sprint. Jerking off back home, I tended to like the ache of my muscles doing the lords work; plus the quick shift from shaft to head, from head to shaft, my foreskin having barely enough time to contract before I pushed it back up again? Yeah, I loved that feeling.

With my left hand I started fondling my nuts. Like the rest of me they were covered in the softest and lightest blond hair. I rolled them against each other in my palm, squeezing while jerking, if possible, increasing my pace.

"Come find me around campus." That guy had said. I felt my ass tighten a little at the thought. Precum dripped down the backside of my fingers -- should I lick it? Did I have time for that kind of foreplay? I pressed harder on my ball sack all while tightening my grip, choking the fuck out of my swelling cum filled dirty little...

The dormitory door began to open.

I ROLLED myself off the window-side of the bunk. THUNK! Whoever entered must have heard me hit the floor. Luckily my underwear had been tossed on this side of the bed. Luckily a blanket was on the bed. Luckily my suitcase was still open so it looked like I was unpacking? Or getting dressed?

Luckily a lot of things.

I popped up in my underwear, shifting immediately so that my backside faced the door. "Go down. Go down!" I thought anxiously at my cock. A suitcase wheeled in my direction; the newcomer was intensely quiet... so yeah... they were probably smart to what I'd been about. And... well, they would know as soon as they reached their bunk.

Reaching backwards -- my dick definitely not going down anytime soon -- I grabbed blindly for one of the speedos and also a longer pair of swim trunks. I still did not look backward for the newcomer, moving ungainly instead into first the speedo to tuck the boner further away, and then the trunks to drape over the bulge. Getting dressed so quickly like this, I almost ended up on the floor again.

"This bunk taken?" Asked a firm annoyed sounding voice.

I turned at last, NOT looking down in case I betrayed myself.

The voice belonged to angry tattoo guy.

"Oh. Hi!" I said franticly, maybe still a little too excited from my almost-cum, "My name is..."

"Seriously man, this bunks the free one? Right?" He tossed the curls out of his eyes and looked pointedly up at the top bunk. I just nodded my head.

With little effort he threw his bag up onto the bed and then vaulted himself up after it, not even bothering with the wooden stepladder.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Finn!" I called.

A really long pause where I heard his zippered bag and then things being pulled out. "Alastair." He eventually said back. That was all he said back, even when I tried awkwardly to make small talk a couple more times.

Great. He'd sure be a fun bunkmate. And shit... hope he hadn't noticed the open bottle of lube on the window sill. I snatched it. Odds are he'd already seen the bottle held in the older students hand down in the lobby.

Ten minutes later when Alastair had still said nothing to me and I was sure my dick was not going to get its dues anytime soon, I figured I'd beat it to wherever they kept the swimming pools on this island. Ducking out from under his bunk I glanced up and saw that my bunkmates' eyes were closed and he had headphones stuck in his ears. It was telling that he looked cuter doing nothing than when he was awake.

"I'm going swimming." I said, "Want to come."

Eyes didn't open. Head didn't tilt. But he did close four fingers and flip me the bird.

Yes. He'd be the dream roommate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I stepped out of the dorm room, I nearly collided with Nick, one of the school counselors -- he had a badge on introducing himself that said 'Need Help? Ask Here."

"Hey there, sorry about that!" I exclaimed, slightly flustered that I'd almost knocked yet another person over.

Nick chuckled, behind his thick rimmed glasses his eyes twinked with amusement. "No worries, happens all the time during move-in day excitement. Are you settling in alright?"

"Yeah, just trying to figure out where everything is," I replied with a nervous laugh. "Actually, I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of the swimming pools. I thought I'd get a few laps in before things get too busy."

Nick nodded, a thoughtful expression crossing his face. "Ah, the pools. Well, it's a good idea, but I should warn you, they'll likely be packed today with everyone arriving. Might be a bit chaotic."

Disappointment flickered briefly across my features before Nick continued, his tone brightening. "But, if you're up for a little adventure, there's a hidden gem not too far from here--a beautiful swimming hole tucked away on the island. It's a bit of a hike, about four miles, but totally worth it. And since most boys will be tied up with finding their rooms and settling in, you'll likely have the place all to yourself."

My interest piqued at the mention of a secluded swimming spot. "That sounds amazing! How do I get there?"

Nick grinned, clearly pleased with my enthusiasm. "Elevators down and back through the spinning door; south building -- probably where you came in. Just head down the decking opposite of where the shuttle dropped you off and you'll find some stairs onto the lawns off campus. Keeping going straight through the lawns and go opposite of the beaches, you can't miss the trail. Has a giant wooden tiki head near it. You'll love it, trust me."

With a grateful smile, I thanked Nick for the tip and set off towards the trail, excitement bubbling within me. As I walked, I couldn't help but feel grateful for the chance encounter.

"Don't forget! Orientation is tomorrow!" He called after me.

I followed the instructions Nick gave me and quickly came to the path next to the worlds largest carved tiki head. Students had filled its jaws with little letters, coins, and trinkets -- probably some kind of school tradition. As I hiked, the scenery around me transformed into a lush landscape of tropical foliage and towering trees. The trail wound its way through the dense vegetation, sunlight filtering through the jungle canopy above in dappled patterns.

With each step, I felt the anticipation building within me, eager but also nervous to be on my own discovering the hidden swimming hole that Nick had described. The air was filled with the sound of birdsong and the gentle rustle of leaves, creating a serene atmosphere that seemed to beckon me forward. Other than when my two swimsuits and underwear pinched a little walking uphill, I mostly lost track of time.

After what felt like an exhilarating trek through the wilderness, I finally emerged onto a ledge overlooking the swimming hole. Below me, nestled amidst the verdant landscape, lay a crystal-clear pool of water glistening in the sunlight. A small waterfall cascaded gently into the pool, creating a soothing melody that filled the air. Birds swooped; gentle waves hit the rocks on the other side of the watering hole. Were... there was something on those rocks, some kind of fabric, too far away to see from my perch.

I stood there for a moment, taking in the breathtaking sight before me. The water looked inviting, inviting me to plunge in and escape the heat of the day. But as I gazed down into the pool, my eyes widened in surprise at the sight below. I ducked down immediately, just keeping my range of sight through the cliffs thin ferns.

Two figures were swimming together in the water, their movements fluid and graceful. At first, I assumed they were just friends enjoying a swim, but as I watched more closely... yep, I realized there was something more intimate about their interaction. My heart raced, my curiosity piqued by the unexpected sight. And then, to my astonishment, the two boys -- yep, they were definitely both guys -- drew closer together, their bodies touching in a way that left no doubt about the nature of their relationship.

I watched in awe as they pushed almost violently into each other in a kiss. They didn't break apart for a whole minute, one where I held my breath. When they finally did split, their laughter echoed across the water, mingling with the sound of the waterfall.

Too late I realized two things at once. First: both of the boys were completely naked. Second: I KNEW one of the boys.

His hair bun was unmistakable even if it was wet now and so were those abs of his, sloping down into a handsome v-shape and then into, yep, his wide hips and plump ass riding up on the water as the other guy held him. His cock -- yep, the first time I'd ever seen another guys unit -- was rock hard and PRESSED into his lovers chest.

Fuck. I was having a hard time breathing.

I didn't recognize his partner, but he was a different fit compared against Clark. The unknown guy was really tall and really slim, toned but not built; his mahogany skin was four or five shades darker than Clark's tan; when they both sunk down they looked like shadows in the water. And then they burst out again, splashing, laughing. Now they were grabbing each other and Clark was grinding against his partner.

"Dom." I heard Clark groan the other guy's name.

I was distinctly aware that my own prick was startling to bulge out the top of my three bottom layers. What. In. The? This shouldn't be turning me on this badly, right? But it was.

Zashen
Zashen
10 Followers
12