Chapter 2: Private Swimming Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dom leaned forward and shoved his tongue into Clark's mouth, I watched the pressure and bulge of the guys cheek as Dom licked the inside of it. My dick pulsed once, then twice, and then I couldn't help it -- I came all over the inside of my pants. My eyes squeezed shut at the pleasure.

It was the first time I'd done that since back when I was 13 years old and fresh out of the basket. I lifted my arm and bit down on it to hold back my own moan from escaping. I kept watching them. I couldn't look away -- even though, I should, right? I should look away.

They spun suddenly in the water, and pushed together further away from me but a little closer to shore. I now understood that it was their clothes laid back on those rocks. With the hike and then suddenly creaming my pants, I felt briefly spent and weak at the knees, I knelt down instead of squatting and the change pushed some of my cum through the three layers and leaking out the middle of my swimsuit. One long drip of white.

SPLASH. They were water fighting and laughing. To be honest they were a little... breathtaking? I'd never seen boy's kiss. Hadn't really ever crossed my...

My line of sight from where I was kneeling was still uninterrupted, clear enough that I noticed the moment Clark spotted me. His eyes widened and he stopped kissing his partner for a second.

"Babe!" The other boy moaned. Clark narrowed his eyes at me, but he did not spring away from his lover. He moved closer, leaning around Dom's right shoulder and then he started kissing up on the guys neck. Judging by the accompanying moans, whatever he was doing must have felt great. Alecia and I had done a some heavy petting like that, though she'd never wanted visible hickies for her parents to see.

These guys didn't seem to care. Clark was making a snack out of Dom's neck; his gaze did not leave mine. His grip tightened in the short army cut black sprouts of Dom's hair; he traced his fingers through it, he let go of the boys neck and whispered something I couldn't hear from where I was watching.

As one they drifted and tugged back to the shoreline, kissing as they broke the water, pushing and tripping a little as they made out and walked up onto the beach. Clark spun Dom around and pushed the slim boy back down against a large boulder. Dom grunted out in pain.

Or was it pleasure? Why was Clark letting me watch this? And then.

With a loud wet slurp, Clark knelt and started running his tongue along the other boy's penis; his mouth bounced against the veiny ridges. I was surprised to feel myself starting to get stiff again. Out of sight, jizz rolled down my skin; the air was hot and little bugs chased around in the air. I felt parched and light headed and so turned on, glued to what Clark was doing to that boy on the rock below me. Dom moaned and said, "yeah! Yeah."

I watched him eat cock like I was taking a class on the subject.

Dom leaned back and thrust out his hips his veiny dick easily 7 inches long, making all that more impressive when Clark lowered his mouth the first time to the middle of the guys length -- Dom grunted and said, 'fuck' -- and then the second time he deep-throated the entire thing all the way down to the guys skin. Those thin mahogany hands of the other boy lifted and grabbed Clark around the hair, then held him down on top of the cock.

"Yeah. Yeah that's right..." Clark gagged audibly, Dom added, "choke on it babe."

When Dom finally let Clark off, loads of spit caught the sunlight and glistened as they leaked down Dom's cock. That was something else entirely, kind of a terrifying and yet... exhilarating display of dominance. They repeated it again, longer this time. Clark choaked a little bit. Even more running saliva this time and Clark was panting -- I could have sworn his gaze flickered my way.

Watching from my hiding place, I slipped out of both pairs of cum filled swim trunks and then the soaking underwear. I was so hard once again; I watched them and started touching myself. Clark bobbed up and down on the other boys penis, for a while looking up and holding eye contact with his lover... master? Dom definitely took advantage; sometimes he grabbed the back of Clarks head and thrust his cock up repeatedly into the boy's throat.

I tried to mimic the speed of their actions, pumping my cock in different rhythms. When, at a distance, Clark let his own saliva drip onto two of his fingers and then he brought his fingers below Dom's cock, I realized that he was popping them into the black guy's ass. What the fuck was that?

But I didn't ask questions; curiosity killing me, with my free hand I mimicked the action on myself. It was tight at first, I had to back out to just one finger because two was painful. I wasn't sure if I liked it or not... but when I started jerking off again, while the finger was in there? The sensation was so different. My ass pulsed around my knuckle and it sent ecstasy to my groin.

Luckily Dom moaned at the same time as me, covering up my smaller sound at a distance. I could tell he was getting close in the caring hands of his partner. Clark was speeding up his deep throat on Dom's cock while now nearly thrusting his fingers in and out of the hairy opening of his ass. Impressively, with his one free hand Clark was catching more spit and slicking up his own cock with impressive speed.

I matched him stroke for stroke and then I couldn't help but imagine him, his gorgeous mouth and forest green eyes, as he went down on me. Fuck. His lips would feel so good around my barely legal shaft; how old was he? 19? 20? I had only turned 18 three weeks ago and my girlfriend hadn't even helped me lose my virginity.

But these guys... they were something else. They knew exactly how sex should look and feel.

"Take me deep in your throat." Dom ordered.

Clark obeyed him and sucked all the way down till he was almost overlapping Dom's balls. Tightly winding his hands through that fiery hair, Dom held him there and breathed in tight little whimpers, then he grunted and started thrusting unrelentingly into Clark's mouth. Even at this distance I saw Clarks cheeks bulge with the shape of the motion.

"Yeah babe. Yeah take all of me." Dom moaned. "Yes. Yes. Play with my hole."

Clark now had three fingers moving in and out of the opening. His concentration wasn't interrupted even by Dom fucking him in the face.

I was close to erupting, luckily, so was Dom. The beautiful African boy pulled out of Clarks mouth and leaned upward, still riding Clarks tanned fingers. Those fingers went deep into the other boy, judging by his moan of approval, and as if on cue Clark opened his eyes and held out his tongue.

Clark started jizzing on the rock, sharp powerful bursts between his legs and a little bit onto his arms. Dom, hands free and dripping with Clarks spit matched him jet for cum filled jet, power washing the guys loose bun and then lowering and landing his jizz INSIDE OF Clark's open mouth.

That's when I started cumming... again! listening to their unashamed moans of pleasure... watching Dom aim his sperm right down Clarks open and greedy throat. Even though I started the latest, I finished cumming before the other two, Clark was second.

Dom went on for 8 or 9 bursts in quicker succession; I tried counting.

By the end of it the handsome tanned godprince -- or whatever Clark was -- with all his muscles and those washboard abs, well... his face was drenched in his partner's seed. With a big grin he surprised me and he licked the stuff off the corners of his mouth. Dom moaned as Clark popped his fingers out of him.

When they kissed, cum got all over Dom's face too.

Why didn't they care?

I slumped back, messy and panting. There was no rush to get out of here really... Clark already knew I'd been watching them. Dom hadn't... but still. Neither of them came up to bother me. I laid naked in the tall grass and ferns for a while, brushing off bugs, trying unsuccessfully to wipe off cum with my dirty underpants. I left before them, judging by their low laughs down below, this time in just my speedo with swimsuit over the top. My cumrag underpants were tucked deep inside one of the pockets.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very late that night, following dinner, I hurried between sleeping roommates I'd yet to meet and into my bed. When I laid down, however, I felt something crinkle beneath my pillow.

Flicking on my bedside mini flashlight, I pointed it at a piece of paper I'd pulled from underneath my pillow. "What is that?" Alastair's voice surprised me from the bunk above. He was clearly awake. He leaned his head around the edge of the bunk and stared at me while I opened the note.

At first I thought the paper didn't have anything on it, but then I saw the tiny handwriting in the bottom right corner of the lined parchment. Part of the writing was wet and hard to read, but finally I made it out:

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE SHOW NEW KID, FIND ME WHEN YOU'RE READY TO STOP PLAYING ALONE.

"What does it say?" Asked Alaister.

"Uhhmmm... nothing. It says nothing." I crumpled the paper back up and sharply clicked off my light. My heart thudded in my chest. "Goodnight." I said to the silent room and Alastair's retreating shadow.

12