Chapter 3

Story Info
Is being a nymphomaniac still a thing?
8.4k words
4.76
10k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3 -- Is being a nymphomaniac still a thing?

Blindfolded, naked except for my tiny bikini bottoms, I sat listening, I had been rubbing myself, but now I was motionless, my ears strained, my heart raced, and my body trembled. I thought I could hear footsteps approaching the car...

My day had begun with a visit to Jen and Rachel's house. Thinking back on what we had done my mind retraced what had happened after my escape down from Jen's balcony.

As I walked from Jen's house, I felt invigorated, my energy and desire started with flashing my mother and only built during my fun with Jen and the thrill of almost getting caught by her husband. Everything had been exciting, erotic, mostly X-rated, and it made me feel totally alive. I wouldn't have traded a moment of it for anything and would do it again in a second. Well, maybe I would have been a little more careful with my bikini top.

Far from satisfying my hunger for sex, my appetite was even more all-consuming than ever.

I really didn't have to walk that far and I had almost made it all the way home without seeing anyone, no cars, no people in their yards; I wondered where everyone had disappeared to. That's when I heard a car approach me from behind. Without turning, I heard it slow down and then saw it pull onto the shoulder just ahead of me. I should have been paying more attention but I was still lost in a swirl of thoughts, memories of pleasure and orgasms, the thrill of almost getting caught, and thinking about the potential of being exposed.

The person in the car was likely waiting for someone or talking on their cell, I continued to walk, wondering how David would react tonight when we were alone and how I might be able to relieve my almost aching need to be fucked; with all of that in my mind, I failed to recognize the car.

All the way home I had expected maybe a whistle or two or maybe a horn to honk in response to me, but as I moved up next to the car, I almost jumped out of my skin when a familiar voice asked, "Whatcha doin' sweetie?"

Of all the people who could have stopped, I think I was most surprised to hear my mother's voice.

She said the words in a tone that was remarkably calm considering how I was dressed or perhaps better described as not dressed. I didn't even think about my grass-stained knees.

Instead of being upset, she smiled, noticing but not commenting on my appearance despite the obvious signs of mussed-up hair, grass stains, and smeared makeup. Had I looked at myself, I would have also worried that she could see my thighs covered in hickies and small bite marks. If she noticed anything she did not comment.

I opened my mouth to start to explain and unconsciously dropped my hands revealing my reddened, still very erect, nipples, also covered in hickies and small bite marks. At the same time, I sensed just how wet and tiny my bottoms were. My waist was at her eye level and I could tell she was struggling to maintain eye contact with me because of my now exposed boobs, my wet pussy, and protruding clit easily visible through my almost transparent white bikini bottoms. It was like one of my darkest fantasies coming true.

Continuing to be oblivious, she began talking to me as if she was just talking about the weather.

"Sweetie, I thought I would take the afternoon off and maybe we could go for a drive, you know like we used to," she paused for a second, "I have been working too hard and thought it would be fun just to play hooky."

She looked at my body how little I wore and my condition as if finally noticing me. She smiled and spoke again, "But, Maddy, you're a mess sweetie," then she paused for several moments as if thinking.

I started to explain and she held her fingers to her lips, "It's okay, Madison, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, you're a full-grown woman, and can do what you want with whomever you want."

Then with kind of a sexy smile and a voice that matched, "I do think, though, you have been very naughty sweetie, and I would love to hear how you got like this."

My mouth almost dropped wide open when she said that and I swear she licked her lips, I almost fell over. Then to pile onto my shock, she added, "And I want to hear your story, if you'll tell me, but not here, I've had a lot on my mind and I would like to get out of our neighborhood for a little while, would you like to go for a drive and tell me?"

I surprised myself and said, "I'd like to Mommy," unconsciously slipping into a submissive state that made me feel butterflies rising in my stomach and created that familiar thrill that I always got before sex. As I said the words, I found myself getting turned on by the thought of telling her what I had been doing as much as everything else I had already done that day. I wondered if she would be as shocked as I was now.

She smiled even wider and said, "So run inside and get cleaned up as quickly as you can."

In my wildest dreams, I never anticipated this reaction. I was totally shocked she wasn't mad, in fact, she looked far more intrigued than upset, even excited. To think, when I flashed her and kissed her this would be her reaction, made my body shiver and wish I had done something so much sooner.

If we went for a drive, if meant we might be able to explore what I had started with her, I was excited for the possibilities. Lately more and more I thought only about making out, I joked about being a nymphomaniac, maybe I was.

Mom never took time off work and the fact that today she wanted to just get away for a while, and with me! made me feel out of this world. I did notice though, in her eyes, a look I had seen before so many times with men and women just before they ravished me.

As she put the window up, I realized what the look meant and it made my heart beat even faster. Could I dare hope for that, I noticed my hands shaking and my mouth was dry; however, between my legs, the dampness felt like a tap had been turned on.

The window reversed just as I had started to finish walking to our house, only maybe three or four houses away. She stuck her head out and spoke louder, "I have a couple of errands to run and will be maybe thirty minutes, you just hurry and get cleaned up, but Maddy, don't change, I want you to just wear your bikini bottoms, okay? I'll be back as quick as I can to get you."

Doubly amazed, I was thrilled she wasn't yelling at me, and given my condition, I was now hoping for an outlet for my sex-addicted body. I started again towards our driveway when I realized what she had said, "Don't change?"

All I was wearing was a very tiny bikini bottom, I stopped dead in my tracks.

She must have anticipated my stunned reaction because she had obviously been watching and waiting for my reaction.

"Come on Maddy, get that beautiful sexy ass of yours in gear, we only have a little time for fun before your father gets home, I want to make the most of it, she said in a way that left no doubt that she wanted to do far more than just talk this afternoon.

Lightheaded and excited, my fever was strong and all-encompassing. I turned and walked as quick as I could up towards the house in my bare feet, thinking to myself ... "Little time, did she really say beautiful ass, and just wear my bikini bottoms?" What was going on here?

Afraid I was dreaming; I moved as fast as I could up the driveway and disappeared into the house. With my heart thumping, my desires and imagination took me in a dozen different directions all of which made my body shake and my pussy even wetter. There really wasn't enough time to really get cleaned up, but with my heightened level of energy, I knew I had to make the most of this.

Peeling off my wet bottoms and top before I was even through the door, I moved naked through the house and up the stairs. I moved through the house totally at ease in my nakedness, it seemed like lately I was naked almost as much as I was dressed. Smiling at the thought, I hopped in the shower, leaving the torn top on the bathroom vanity and dropping the bottoms in a small heap on the floor.

I turned on the water and started washing myself, my mind racing with the possibilities for this afternoon. I think I set a new record for my quickest shower in history. Dripping and naked I brushed my teeth and took a few moments I didn't have to apply a little makeup.

I picked up my bikini, tossing the ripped part into my bedroom, and then trembling, I walked this time, trying not to rush the feeling, back down the stairs and through the house.

Pausing in the kitchen, I almost forgot to reattach my bottoms. I took a moment though and brought them to my face and inhaled, I loved my scent, and these bottoms were soaked with my juices. Feeling very naughty and savoring the wetness against my body, I retied the straps and took a moment to position the tiny triangle over my pussy, my lower lips were still a little swollen from Jen's attention; they were partly open and as I positioned the fabric, I could not help but whimper a little.

Glancing at myself in the mirror by the door, I felt chills and electricity throughout my body and let my fingers touch my nipples for a moment, I almost passed out from the intensity. I opened the door and slipped out topless into the sun, this time making no effort to cover my boobs.

I felt confident, I felt totally alive, if this was what it was like to be a nymphomaniac, then sign me up. I walked with poise my shoulders back, boobs out, not rushing, and allowing my hips to sway.

Mom was waiting in the car as I appeared. I could feel her gaze as I walked to the car, strangely my anxiety, anticipation, and confidence grew with each step, looking forward to not only the potential of sex but sex without boundaries with my mother, who knew where this might possibly go.

"I'm glad you listened to me, Madison, you look much more delicious now." She looked so prim and proper in her work clothes.

Somehow, she had freshened her makeup, and she wore perfume, her scent always reminded me of wildflowers and vanilla. I had always thought she was pretty, today she seemed to sparkle. I thought she looked every inch what I could imagine a MILF was. I sat in the front seat and she waited while I did up my seatbelt, the fabric of the belt feeling like fire on my skin, those butterflies had returned, and I knew she was staring at my body.

She backed out of the driveway and started forward. I didn't ask where we were going, I didn't care, with each moment I was further away from my clothes and each moment I was more exposed to my mother and anyone who happened to see me, people on the street, people in cars at the stoplights, people looking down from trucks. Any of them would be able to tell my boobs were exposed and although I didn't think it was possible, I got even more slippery and hot.

We had driven in silence for maybe a mile or two, when Mom said quietly, "I want you to know I know you and David have been fucking each other's brains out for ages now."

I didn't even hesitate to answer or deny her statement, "You knew?" I paused, remaining motionless for several moments before Mom nodded.

"You must think I am very naïve sweetie; I have known you and David have been bopping each other silly since almost the first time you two did it. I figure it was probably that first weekend we left you two alone."

It didn't seem like a question, so I didn't answer, only smiled a very guilty smile.

She smiled too and changed her gaze, looking down at my damp bottoms, and then added, "Are you going to leave a wet mark on the upholstery Maddy?"

I was surprised at her willingness to be so open, but not shocked, knowing someday we were going to get caught. I was pleased with her calmness and how she seemed to be increasingly turned on at the same time. I tried to think of the best way to answer the question but only, "Probably," came out, and then, "How did you know?

"Maddy, I know what sex sounds like, and you and David are not exactly quiet about it, especially you." She looked over at me, her eyes drinking in my body, its arousal, and the fact that unquestionably I was going to leave a wet mark as the crotch of my bottoms was almost transparent with the wetness.

"You're not mad?"

"I was at first," she said with a slight sigh. She paused for maybe ten seconds, the quiet felt like hours.

Then she continued, "Maddy, fucking your brother is not something I should allow, much less something I should have listened to night after night. You know it is also illegal in some parts of our country," she paused again. I hate expected anger, disappointment, and certainly disapproval; not this.

I didn't say anything, I found I had to force myself to stop holding my breath.

Then she added, "I think eventually, I was mostly jealous and guilty because the noises you both made fucking turned me on so much. It can be somewhat depressing to know your son and daughter are getting laid more often than you are and so much better than I have been by your father."

I was completely quiet. Then she added, "In fact, eventually, I started looking forward to listening to you two doing it while masturbating myself."

The words sunk in, not only did Mom know, but she listened, and it turned her on, I couldn't have hoped for a better reaction.

"Does Daddy know?" I finally asked.

"No, I am pretty sure he doesn't, I think he could sleep through a nuclear explosion, and unfortunately, he is so interested in his phone that I suspect he doesn't notice anything other than that," she snorted in disgust.

"You know Maddy, he's never even noticed you parading in your panties all the time when we are getting ready for work, and even when you exposed your pussy to me almost right in front of him."

I didn't say anything.

I just kept breathing slowly and thinking to myself, "Just let her talk Maddy, just let her talk," all the while I just got more and more turned on, I had to stifle my need to whimper. My pussy felt like it was a million degrees.

"But, Madison, the more I listened to you both the more I wanted to hear, and maybe that's when I started thinking about doing something more than just listening and watching you two."

"Really?"

"Really," she paused and added, "I decided not only was I okay with it, but I also wanted you and maybe David too, I just wasn't sure about how to approach you both. I knew it was wrong, just like I knew it was wrong to listen and watch you."

"I know some people might think it is wrong, but we know what we're doing Mom," I said wanting her to understand without judging.

She took a deep breath and then said, "You made the decision easy for me in the laundry room, when you showed me yourself, I figured you wanted me and then I just needed to find a time that I could do something about it, which is why you and I are going for a little drive in the country."

We drove for about a mile, and she seemed to be thinking, I didn't want to say anything to make her change her mind.

Finally, she spoke again, "Maddy, I am tired of just listening and occasionally peeking at you and David, but you especially, does that make sense?"

I didn't say anything but nodded, she would have to be blind not to see how aroused I was, my poor nipples had never been harder, they actually hurt they were so big.

As she drove she smiled and began to softly caress my body with her hands.

"I spoke to David, you know," she smiled while she spoke.

I didn't say anything.

"I asked about you, he didn't want to tell me, but he doesn't have your willpower, and I suspect that you know what he would do for a blowjob."

"You gave David a blowjob?"

"You think that is wrong? Come on Maddy, I know how he looks at you and I have caught him more than once looking at me the same way, I just caught him doing it and then did something about it, he didn't seem to mind."

"Really?" That she had done it, I believed, that he had managed to keep it a secret from me, is what surprised me.

She laughed, "Maddy, for such a bright woman, especially one who likes sex, you seem surprised that you might be the only one in our family who likes sex, I had just forgotten how much I liked it."

"To be fair Maddy, once I got David talking, it was easy to tell that having me get him off was something you and he had spoken about." Her willingness to talk to me about this still had me wondering if this was a dream.

She kept talking, "After watching and listening to you two go at it so much, you shouldn't be surprised you turned me into a voyeur and since your father isn't interested, I think it was only natural I started thinking about you two as an outlet for me."

She spoke again throwing off my thoughts.

"I confronted him like what I am doing with you, although my aim was different, like any guy he is easy to satisfy, I did it while you were watching TV with Dad, the only problem was I couldn't get him to shut up, he told me everything about your "nympho" activities," she paused to let that sink in.

"At least those activities he knows about," I said before I realized what I had said. She just laughed.

"Right, what he knew about," she laughed.

"If he only knew a little Maddy, then you have been a very busy girl and very bad as well," she wagged her finger at me with a very devilish smile on her face.

I just smiled.

"Really, Maddy, your professors, Rachel, David, several of his friends, Jen," she mentioned several other names, then added, "By the way, like David and your lovers, I think you are more of a nymphomaniac than a slut."

I started to say something and she put up her hand, "No Maddy, don't try to make excuses for me, it is actually quite okay, and in fact knowing even a little about what you do and how much you like sex, only makes me more excited."

I started to say something again and she held her finger to my lips, "Shhh, Maddy, all my life I wanted to be more sexually outgoing, in the years of being a parent and a working mom, I had just about forgotten those feeling, I am really grateful to you," she paused to catch her breath and seemed to have almost rehearsed what she was saying so I decided not to speak.

"I know almost everyone would think what I am doing is wrong, but after so much denial for so long, I don't care what anyone thinks anymore. So I started planning this afternoon with you," she laughed.

"As I thought about what we might do, I had to make myself cum so many times I started to feel what you must feel," She paused to take a breath again, I realized I was holding my own breath again and forced myself to start breathing again too.

"So I spoke to David and asked him what he thought we could do, you would be amazed at all of the different ideas he had involving you."

"Like going for a drive and making out someplace private?" I asked.

"I admit, that was my original plan, and I thought that was a pretty great idea, then, thanks to David, I decided on something you might like better, and something I would like too."

"What?" My response was so quick, that she actually jumped a little.

"Something David had wanted to do with you, after he told me I had to look it up and at first I was shocked, then I read more, and even watched some British videos online and decided it would be perfect."

I was speechless, Mom watched Porn online.

She looked at me sitting on the front seat beside her as pulled the car over onto the side of the busy road. So entranced by our conversation I hadn't even really noticed that we had stopped driving. I felt her pull my body against the barriers of the seat belt and without any hesitation, she slipped one hand between my legs working my small little box, and used the other to caress my boobs.

"Sorry, Maddy, I couldn't wait until we got where I am taking you," then she kissed me while continuing to fondle me, her voice was nervous and raspy, her breathing was erratic, and her hands were shaking.