Chapter 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkk" I screamed as he seemed to be splitting me in two.

His thrusts were literally thrusting me off the table, only the people belonging to those two other wonderful tongues managed to hold me in place. His first push was not pleasurable, I felt like I was being split in two, and I felt tears in my eyes, no one had ever fucked me that hard and that quickly. The second thrust and withdrawal were marginally better, I felt like I was being fucked by a horse. By the fourth or fifth time, the pain had dissipated and I could feel my body starting to push back against him.

At some point I felt sticky spray on my boobs as one of the hand job guys came, the two-tongue people, one of whom seemed to be a guy, devoured it as quick as it squirted, and the second guy came seconds later with the same results.

For the next several minutes only the very large cock person seemed to be present, maybe it was because all of my attention was focused on him. His stamina was amazing, but at the moment, no thoughts other than the intense pleasure of being crammed so full even entered my mind. I was aware of the pounding I was receiving and nothing else. My world seemed to have ceased to exist, the pleasure of being taken this way was holding me on the edge of orgasm, the friction, the sense of fullness, the feeling of him stretching me, the lightening rippling through my body was almost too much for me to handle.

"No, let him finish," were words I heard out of the swirling sensations, they didn't make any sense to me, and as that cock rushed in and out of me again and again. The electricity went off the chart. What followed was just a blur of images, sensations, cum, licking, and sucking.

I remember the big guy, stiffening and moaning very loud, and what seemed like a flood of cum filled me, overfilled me, and flowed out of me. I remember the words, "Okay, now you can," and a felt a cock push between my lips and from reflex, I began to suck. At some point, that cock pulled out and squirted cum all over my face and in my hair.

I barely felt a smaller cock inside my pussy and all too soon hotter cum entered me. I felt another woman, or maybe the same one sit on my face, I remember her moans as she came. And so it went, finally I was aware that nobody was fucking, sucking, or penetrating me.

My blindfold was still on and for some reason, I was lying on my stomach, my ass was sore and I foggily realized why. How much time had passed, how many times had I been taken, I had no idea, even what time it was, all I knew was how amazing I felt.

It was dark, the moon must be full because I sensed the presence of light. I felt someone laying a blanket over me.

Some time seemed to pass, maybe I fell asleep, words, familiar words spoke.

"Can you walk sweetie?"

My throat was dry, and I had to try twice to respond before actual words were recognizable.

"I think so," and I felt someone helping me up. I recognized the scent and feel of her, it was Mom.

"What time is it?" I asked, "Do you have any water?" I managed to say.

She laughed," After watching how much cum you drank, I'm surprised you're thirsty."

I stood up, and she said, "Careful, you have been fucked so many times in your pussy and ass, I'm surprised you can even stand up."

I felt her close to me and felt her remove the blindfold.

"You never took it off?"

"No, I promised," I said realizing just how late it must be.

Just mom and I were left.

"It's 3:30 in the morning Maddy," we had been there since the late afternoon.

"Did you expect this?" I asked, not angry, but curious.

"I have a confession, Maddy," my surprised, tired, and well fucked mind barely registered.

"Confession?" she helped me walk to the car, only about 20 feet away. I knew I was going to be sore later but didn't care. I didn't look, but I could feel the dried cum everywhere on my body, my pussy would be puffy and abused, and I hadn't even remembered anyone fucking my ass, but I knew the feeling.

She didn't say anything until she sat me down on another blanket on the front seat, she kissed me once, did up my seat belt, and closed my door.

When she climbed in her side, I asked again, "What confession?"

She smiled, the interior light was still on, closed the door, and started the engine.

"David and I set all of this up."

I didn't say anything for a moment.

"We both knew you liked being a nymphomaniac and we wanted to see just how far you would go."

"This was some kind of test?" I said tiredly but still not angry.

She waited, "Yes, yes I guess so, are you mad?"

I didn't answer but asked a question, "You set this up, who were the people tonight?

"Are you mad?" she repeated.

"Answer the question," I repeated myself.

More silence, and then she responded.

"Me, David, Rachel, Jennifer, your professor and his wife, two of David's friends, you might remember the big guy and Rachel's father."

"Rachel's father?"

"Like I said, we have been planning this for a while, Brad knew all about you."

I didn't say anything for a moment.

"Are you mad?" Our car pulled out onto the road.

"No," I said, very tired, but very well fucked, "No I am not angry, I am just really happy that you did."