Chapter 3: Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward, the neckline of her dress draping forward to show a generous amount of cleavage. A woman as perfect as her made me wonder if she'd had any work done, or if it was all natural. Even this close, I couldn't tell.

She placed her hands on the cushion between us, that predatory smile deepening, "And you're not a helpless lamb, Mr. Upton. You're the richest man alive. You could literally take my firm apart, if you wanted. Ruin the lives of anyone on a whim. Almost everyone there is as terrified of you as apparently you are of them. Probably more. Literally half my firm exists just to take care of the Gerrard estate." She inched forward, and I had a hard time focusing on her words in the presence of such beauty.

"And we're desperate to keep you... sir." Her face was inches from mine, slightly lower so she could look up to add a touch more subservience to the word 'sir'. God... she was good. Her eyes were an ice blue that was so rare to find, but at this moment, they were anything but cold.

And I found it almost impossible not to move.

I felt her palm press gently to my face, her thumb running up and down my cheekbone as she stared into my eyes. She smelled like a mixture of vanilla and lavender. The smell, the stare, the feel of her soft hand on my face... it all mingled together in a concoction that made it impossible to think clearly. It was all happening so fast.

"What do you want?" she asked, her voice barely more than a whisper. I felt her leg slide over my lap and felt her full weight on me. She was straddling my lap, that brief moment of subservience replaced by a woman who knew exactly what I wanted and had decided that she would deign to give it to me. I looked up at her face staring down at me from over the gentle swells of her half-exposed breasts contained in her little black dress. "Aren't you -" I started.

"We have an... arrangement," she said as she looked me up and down. "And that arrangement includes giving the wealthiest man in the world whatever he wants." She lowered her face until her lips brushed mine, not quite a kiss, but teasing at what I could have. I swallowed her breath with every inhale, and the only thing I could think of at that moment was how much I wanted those lips on mine.

"Do you want..." She leaned forward so that I could feel her breasts press against my chest. I found her breath on my ear. And then she started making small circular thrusts with her hips, grinding the boiling heat between her legs into my hardon through my pants. "Me?" She punctuated that with a lingering kiss on my ear - the sound of it made me shiver involuntarily, and I could hear a little hum of satisfaction from her as she could obviously tell what kind of reaction she was getting from me. She pulled away, leaving little trailing kisses down my cheek and then lingered there before giving me a final, moist kiss just beside my mouth. The corner of her lips connected with mine, and I knew that just a slight turn of the head and our mouths would be covering each other. The length of time she lingered there felt like an eternity. I felt like my heart was about to rupture through my rib cage.

She finally pulled away just enough for my eyes to meet hers. Her lips still hovered less than an inch from mine still.

"Just say the word, Marcus," she whispered.

I didn't say anything. I could barely breathe, let alone talk. I simply crushed my lips against Helen's, grabbing the sides of her head as I drank from her.

Her hands cupped either side of my face as her tongue found its way into my mouth. That pressure on my crotch returned as she began grinding against me. She tasted exquisite. Her flavor, her scent, the way her fingers danced between graceful delicacy and firm passion... she could have asked me to sign over my entire fortune to her and I would have considered it at that moment.

Jessica who?

She pulled back and slid the fingers of her left hand into my hair, gently tugging it back so she could expose my neck to her soft lips. Her other hand creeped lower until she found my belt and began to work it loose.

"Mmm... Marcus. You feel so big."

I had a momentary pang of concern as I heard words pulled directly from a porn, reminding me that this was transactional. She was clearly seducing me on behalf of her firm... trying to get me to stay with illicit things. For a brief moment, I considered whether I wanted this. She was married, and Roger VanCamp had felt like more of a tiger than anyone else in that room. Did I really want to invite this sort of trouble into my life when it was already in so much turmoil?

And then Helen's lips and tongue began to work their way downward, suckling at the hollow of my throat before she pulled away and stared down at me. That predatory smile on her lips felt softer... more genuine. It wiped any concern instantly.

She slid the dress off her shoulders and worked it down her torso, exposing her breasts. They were perfect - pale flesh dappled with goosebumps from being exposed to the cool apartment air. They were capped with pale pink nipples no bigger than the head of an eraser, and surrounded by small circles of pale pink skin. Her breasts were slightly too big for my palms. I checked. And so very warm to the touch. Helen ran warmer than the average person, which perfectly juxtaposed the cool demeanor she'd maintained in the meeting earlier today. I kneaded the skin of her breasts beneath my palms, admiring her perfect skin before looking up into her pale blue eyes. At that moment, she ceased being Helen VanCamp, wife of Roger VanCamp. She was simply a woman that I wanted... that I needed to be inside of... to possess.

Helen's words rang in my head once again - And that arrangement includes giving the wealthiest man in the world whatever he wants.

And for the first time today, I felt better about everything.

I had gone all day feeling like someone who had no clue what they were doing. Worried about taxes, fees, fallout of the news of my financial success... scared of what this woman would do to me if I let my guard down for a heartbeat. I had spent this entire time worried about the next step. I'd failed to remember one thing.

I was the wealthiest man on the planet. I had what everyone wanted. I had what Helen's firm wanted. I had what Helen wanted.

I had all the power. And I knew what I wanted.

I wanted Helen.

I smiled back up at her and swallowed as my hands slid free from her breasts and down the sides of her torso. I could feel the subtle ripple of muscles beneath my fingertips; the woman clearly worked out.

Pulling her against me, I stood up, spun around and dropped her on the couch so she was on her back, her legs loosely around my waist. I crashed down on top of her, stopping myself short of dropping my full weight on her by bracing myself. And then I dropped my head between her breasts.

My lips immediately found a nipple and began sucking on it, and I was rewarded by a gasp from her gorgeous lips. My free hand went to her waist and began removing the dress bunched around her, forcing it lower with each passing second. I switched to the other breast and began suckling on it as I vaguely became aware that she was trying to tug on my shirt to get it off my back. I assisted in letting this gorgeous woman remove my shirt completely and took advantage of the opportunity to grab her dress by both hands and work it completely free of her hips and down her thighs before removing it.

She was completely naked. And perfect.

Her pussy was completely shaven except for a small patch of dark hair which informed me that she wasn't actually a blonde. Her outer lips were puffy, and her inner lips were already swollen, and prominent. The dim light from my oven light shone off them; she was already soaking wet. I glanced at her, and for the first time, I wondered if that look in her eyes was sincere. Smoldering heat mixed with a vulnerability I didn't think she was capable of, and I briefly wondered what she would do if I decided to toss her out of my apartment right then. Would she feel genuinely hurt that I rejected her? Or would it simply be an embarrassing loss for her and her firm?

I would never get to find out.

Diving between her legs, I plastered my lips on her pussy and plunged my tongue deep inside her. Helen's thighs immediately crushed my head between them, but I could still hear her muffled cry as I began feasting on her. I felt her fingernails digging into my scalp as my tongue began to explore her, searching for her clit. Finding it, I sucked it between my lips and immediately began licking it fiercely. The thrashing I felt coming from her was enough to let me know I was doing it right.

For the next few minutes, I continued to tease her clit before going back to delving my tongue deep inside her. Every 20-30 seconds, I would feel her begin to shudder and cry out. After what I assume was her fifth orgasm, I felt her beating on my head. I pulled away from between her thighs to the sound of Helen rasping, "-me fuck me fuck me fuck me! Please! Please! Fuck me!"

No arguments there.

I hauled myself off the couch and began working my belt free when I felt soft, gentle hands on mine. My eyes shot upward to meet hers; she was biting her lip as she kept her piercing gaze locked on mine - I stopped what I was doing.

"Let me," she whispered and then glanced down at my crotch, biting her lower lip as she began to take charge of shedding the last article of clothing either of us wore. Accompanied by the soft jingle of the belt buckle, she unfastened my jeans and began to slowly peel them and my underwear down my thighs in one fluid motion. All I could do was just stare at her heaving chest, rising and falling with shortened breaths of what I could only assume was arousal.

My cock sprang free, already as hard as a bar of iron and ready to go. The cool feeling around the head let me know that copious amounts of precum had already leaked from the tip. An audible gasp came from Helen and she glanced up at me once more, "My god, Marcus. That's quite the specimen."

I'm not a bad looking guy. I'm a touch soft around the middle, I don't dress particularly special, but I've had a half dozen partners in the last decade or so. I'd never gotten any complaints from them. I was maybe around 7 inches fully hard. Decent girth. A fair bit of staying power... I'd always considered myself on the higher end of the average scale, but it didn't elicit that kind of reaction. It was clear that Helen was flattering me, but having an 11 out of 10 look at me like that was a drug all of its own... I could get used to it.

"May I?" She asked as she leaned forward and grazed her cheek along my shaft. It was my turn for shallow breathing. This angel of a woman was naked and on her knees asking if she could put my dick in her mouth. When I woke up this morning, I would have never thought in a million years this would have happened to me. All I could do was nod.

Biting her lip once more, she slid the length of my shaft across her cheek as she pulled her head back. Without breaking eye contact, she released her lower lip so that it slid across the head of my precum-slickened dick tip and slowly moved her head side to side, coating her lovely lips with my juices before sealing them over the tip in a warm, wet kiss. I felt pressure as I watched the crown slip just past her lips as that kiss became a smile. The feel of her tongue grazing up my urethra forced a moan from me.

The entire time, she never broke eye contact.

And then she continued to swallow my cock. Her tongue bathed the underside of my cock as she began working her head lower, taking more of my dick in her mouth. Before I knew what was happening, I could feel the tip of my cock reach her throat, and I felt like I was about to lose it. She began pulling back, keeping the suction on my dick as she released every inch from her warm mouth. When her lips reached the crown once more, she finally looked up at me again, an unasked question in her eyes. She must have seen an answer because she continued to pull away, allowing her lips to run lightly over the head of my cock before finally slipping free. The sight of a small string of saliva connecting her lips to my cock made me groan again.

"How do you want me?"

Her words were soft, keeping the spell of the moment from being broken.

"Lay back," I said. My throat felt like sandpaper.

With athletic grace, Helen slid back and up onto the couch once more. She laid back, propping herself up on her elbows all without breaking eye contact with me. Lightning flashed at that very moment and I only noted two things in the harsh light that lasted a single moment in time - how much she'd slicked my cock with her saliva, and the unbridled lust in her eyes. Her legs were pulled wide apart as she stared up at me.

"Tonight, I'm all yours Marcus. Please use me."

12