Chapter 4: Enter Gabby

Story Info
Dahlia reconnects with Her BFF.
6.3k words
4.41
7.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
geeklove
geeklove
54 Followers

Chapter 4: Enter Gabby

1. Dahlia.

Dahlia had fucked Her bitch until She came 2-3 times forcing jerry to cum 4-5 times in his little cage. Michael laughed each time, "he's actually sissy-gasming isn't he? What kind of man cums from having a large cock in his ass?" a few minutes later, "Wow, really? I knew You needed a good fuck Dahlia, now I know why when Your partner is a little girl who can't keep from leaking cum out of her little clittie; repeatedly." 20 minutes later when jerry is squirting yet again Michael says disdainfully, "Dahlia, let me know when You have Your bitch on the pill and want it bred."

Dahlia smiles broadly as a plan begins to take form in Her Deviant mind, "Oh I will definitely be in touch Lover; and You're definitely going to want to be a part of what I have in mind." Pulling out of Her bitch's Love tunnel with a 'pop' She offers to escort Michael out. "come, let's say our goodbyes I need to finish My bitch's welcome home."

Michael pulled his clothes on while Dahlia threw a sexy, sheer nighty over Herself. In the doorway to jerry's apartment the pair made out for several minutes, after ensuring several of jerry's neighbors saw Her see Her Lover out Dahlia closed the door and returned to Her partner. Sweetly taking jerry's face in Her arms with love and kisses She gushed over jerry, "thank you cuckie, you are so perfect for Me in every way. Michael left a $500 tip! He commented that what really got him off was Dominating cuckolds. Oh, He loved fucking Me for sure, but degrading You while You came repeatedly from My Love making was next level. He'll obviously be back, and he's obviously generous; but that was a hell of a lot of fun for Me too." Dahlia admitted with a satisfied moan.

2. jerry

Dimly aware of reality having cum so hard 4-5 times in his cage over such a short time jerry was deep in sub-space. Having been on edge all day with his Love sending him pics of Her debauchery in his bed while Her cage kept him from even getting hard jerry had returned home to hear his Goddess's pleasure in his bed given by another, real man. He remembered how Gorgeous She looked, Her face flushed and shimmering, the afterglow of Her pleasure. But Her Gorgeous eyes blazed with fire when She first squeezed jerry's balls. Those fires only burned brighter with Her bitch's obvious anguish and Michael's huge cock brought Her to an impossibly powerful orgasm. When She came jerry feared She would rip his nuts off so strong Her grip had become. Her pleasure was so great at that moment that jerry couldn't help but have a little orgasm himself, despite the pain.

Watching his Goddess ride Michael's huge cock dashed any hope jerry might have of ever being able to make Love to his Goddess in such a fashion. If he were ever let out of chastity, there was no way his dick could fuck Her like that, and he KNEW that having his 'clittie' in Her little cage brought Her pleasure. Not to mention Dahlia"s edict early on that if the cage came off Her use for him would be at an end. That scared him beyond reason. He did want to be able to please Her with his 'clittie' however. There had to be a way.

Now She'd let Michael out and was cradling him after their intense love-making. jerry loved Her warmth and the feel of Her bosoms beneath his face. "I'm so proud of you jerry. What can I do for My bitch now?"

Looking the smoking hot blond deeply in the eyes jerry breathes out, "make love to me?"

"Oh, My sweet, sexy little cuck." Dahlia says gleefully as She wraps Her bitch up in a warm hug. "truthfully, I can't imagine anything better. And I will be doing that, but first how about we go sit up and talk?"

Suddenly alert and nervous, 'we need to talk'? never a good sign is it. jerry rises, "of course Babe."

They left the bedroom and went to the sofa in the living room after jerry pours them 2 glasses of wine.

Setting the glasses down on the coffee table jerry notices a small little present. Dahlia tells him to open it.

The note says, "to My bitch, My chastity cuckold. Wear this and remember who you belong to always!"

Under the wrapping jerry finds a small box which contains a small silver necklace with a metal cylinder that has 2 steel balls.

Dahlia explains,

"it's a day collar My love. My cage and this key" She says brandishing the key between Her breasts, "say that I own You, but this is a publicly acceptable reminder and notice." Dahlia finishes flushed with pride.

jerry had been married twice before, but never been given such a gift with so much meaning that touched him so deeply. Lowering himself before his Goddess with Her collar proffered to Her, "i absolutely Love it Goddess, will You please put it on me?"

Dahlia then collars Her bitch. The pair toast to one another.

"Now," Dahlia starts in a serious tone, "I wanted to discuss our future. I wanted to propose something to you. I know I own you, but this is a change that I need your buy in on cuck."

jerry is caught short by Her use of his 'play-name' as She wants to discuss something serious.

3. Dahlia

"Let Me be up front with you cuck." Dahlia begins. She looks down at Her freshly collared slave, he was so perfect for Her; so submissive and eager to please. "My earnings have gone up dramatically since I caged you. There are a lot more guys out there that want to be Bulls than I ever imagined, and they have money. Even My non-cuckold session business is up; My clients more vigorous and generous. And your clever pegging cuckold idea I am sure will bring Me more submissive clients. Oh yeah, I also love making love to you bitch. My lease is up soon, I'd like us to get a place together, halfway in between; 2-3 bedroom."

Having finished their wine, the lovers returned to jerry's bedroom; Dahlia straps Her cock on, while Her collared bitch gets into missionary position. The Dominant escort looks into jerry's bright blue eyes while Her cock pushes into his cunt, "think about it overnight bitch." She says lustily as Her balls press against Her bitch's ass-cheeks. She hadn't fucked him like this before, this was the first time She'd seen the raw lust and submission in jerry's eyes as She withdrew 11 inches and rammed 12 home causing him to shake beneath Her. for an hour Dahlia makes love to him like this. His little 'clittie' sissy-gasming 3-4 times all over his belly before She pulls out and lays next Her bitch; satisfied. Dahlia wants a smoke, but Jerry doesn't smoke. A point She needed to broach with him.

Checking Her phone Dahlia says, "don't give Me your answer yet sweetie, I want you to really think this through, can you please come to My place after work tomorrow?"

"Of course, my Goddess." jerry says as they drift off to sleep.

4. jerry

jerry knew he didn't need to think much about Dahlia's offer, but thought he could humor Her and wait. Not that She liked waiting as She woke him twice overnight to fuck his ass. then of course in the morning before they showered. She handed him a key before he walked out the door, "My place after work bitch."

All day long however jerry did think about the idea of moving in with Dahlia. on the one hand he would continue to get pegged several times a day, his status as Her cuck would be more official than ever sharing a lease. On the other hand, any chance of a 'normal' relationship with a vanilla girl would be nonexistent sharing a residence. But, of course, being in chastity kind of killed that anyway.

He'd debated to himself, but a text from Dahlia at 9am of Her gargling a large load of cum sealed the deal for the lucky cuck. 'only one client this morning cuck, He wiped this load off with your pillow. Have a lunch date with Gabby; can't wait to see you later."

"who was Gabby?" jerry wondered, must have been a friend. Must be why She needs to be at Her place tonight. Sharing a place in the middle would make this easier...

5.. Dahlia

She already knew what Her bitch's answer was going to be before She'd suggested Her plan. But She needed his true buy-in. But She was looking forward to lunch with Gabby, so much had happened since She'd seen Her BFF

They met around 11am at a small café not too far from Gabbie's place which was in the neighborhood Dahlia was thinking of to get a place. Gabby was blonde as well, a little taller than Dahlia however; as such She wore a long dress with a slit down one side. The dress showed off Her fit body well. The 2 blondes had been friends and escorting together for years. They often did 2 girl dates. The pair hugged and kissed warmly when they met before taking a table in the corner.

"What is that?!" Gabby asks Dahlia gleefully knowing full well what the key on Dahlia's necklace meant.

Dahlia beamed proudly, "I finally did it Gabs. I finally caged a bitch; and Girlfriend it's sooooo much better than I'd imagined."

"OK Girlfriend," Gabby gushed, "I need details and I need all of them" She says sitting down across from Her friend.

"OK, where to start." Dahlia begins.

"At the beginning Biatch." Gabby suggests with a laugh, "at the beginning, and don't miss the juicy details Biatch."

Dahlia laughs, "Of course. So, You and I have discussing claiming a submissive guy and locking him in chastity for a while, right? So, I had a client a few weeks ago with an average cock, good oral skills, and a fiery desire to serve. So, I messaged him about a week later and took him out on a date. Yes, I paid for dinner. Had him come to My place so I could prep him for our date, by 'prep' I mean lock him in a micro-chastity cage. At the end of our 'date' I brought him back home and pegged his submissive ass."

Gabby smiles broadly at Her friend's boldness, but there was more. "come on Sweetie, I know there is more to it."

"More?" Dahlia asks with faux innocence, "how could there be more? I locked his junk up?"

Dahlia smiles as She starts again. "immediately clients were asking about this key." Dahlia says as She lovingly fingers the key to her bitch's chastity. They would pay Me more to send pics to My 'cuck' with Their dick in My mouth or They're cum on My face. One guy wanted to do a session with My 'cuck' in the room. That session was soooo fucking HOT Gabby. All of My sessions are Hotter, guys fuck Me harder and better knowing that they are getting Me and My 'cuck' isn't. It's sooo fucking HOT Gabby."

Gabby is a little jealous that Her friend has found the perfect submissive for Her; but happy for Her friend. "How's Your cuck like his role? Is he OK watching You get fucked, but not being able to fuck You; I assume You don't let Your cuck fuck You."

Dahlia smiles, "Of course he doesn't but he is perfectly happy with Me 'making love' to him. which I do often. Oh, initially jerry was disappointed that he doesn't get to put his little guy in Me. But he cums so hard and so often on My 12-inch cock, and I Love making love to him Gabby." Dahlia finishes with a deep sigh.

'Wow' Gabby thought, this is serious, "You're in love aren't You, My Friend?"

"I'm not...in love..." Dahlia starts weakly, "I'm very fond of My submissive, My cuckold, My bitch, my jerry." Dahlia's resistance fades, "You don't understand Gabby, he just looks up at Me with these amazingly beautiful blue eyes that sparkle with lust as I push Myself inside of him over and over. But I am stilled overwhelmed how accepting he is of the role I forced on him. he was fully onboard as My cuckold right away, adding tremendously to My pleasure and that of My Bull clients. Last night Michael left a $500 tip on top of the extra amount I ask for, for these cuckold sessions."

Gabby ponders, "so You're seeing the more Toppish clients these days My Friend? Explains why I've been getting more butt-sluts lately."

Dahlia answered with a slight frown, "yeah, I only fuck My bitch now, I've had to send a few to you, My Friend. But that's just it, My bitch, understands this and wants to help Me in this regard. My bitch suggested that I make him My 'pegging-cuckold' where he gets all jealous that I'm pegging some other paying submissive bitch instead of him. We haven't done one of these yet but My little cuck will make it a great experience for all of us I just know it. but I am sure we will soon, using his place on the West-side for incall was great; I suggested we get a place together."

Gabby is a little stunned, wow this was going fast. "really? So fast, are You sure You want to make that firm a commitment to him so fast?"

Dahlia, "I know it's fast, but I know how I feel when I am with him, inside of him, not with him. It's fast, but My lease is up next month and am looking for a change. Also, My Friend;" Dahlia pauses before acquiescing, "I guess I do Love him. And the profit and fun potential together is so great."

Gabby thought to Hersel, She smiled, "You said his name is jerry? About 5'9", 200 pounds? Greying hair and bright blue eyes?"

"That's My bitch," Dahlia says surprised that Her BFF knows jerry. "sounds like You know him."

Gabby smiles, "yeah, I had a client a couple of years ago named jerry. Seemed to fit Your description. Well, I have an idea to truly test his loyalty to You, let me give My Jeremy some practice as a Bull, and test the waters for the future. Do You have a 2nd key to jerry's cage?

Intrigued at what Gabby had in mind Dahlia says, "of course, I keep the 2nd in My bag."

"OK then," Gabby begins detailing Her plan, "Give Me the 2nd key then we do this...."

6.. jerry

Just before 4:00 jerry gets a text from Dahlia, it's a head-to-toe pic(wonder how She got that selfie?) of Her dressed to kill in Her black corset with black stockings, stiletto heels and huge cock on Her waist, "can't wait to make love"

Finally, off the clock jerry races to his car then drives only slightly illegally to Dahlia's. he knocked out of politeness then let himself in with Dahlia's key.

Moving towards Her bedroom he notices a stockade in the middle of her living room, it has a note on it. "get in position bitch."

Stripping and then putting his head in the large semicircle in the middle and a hand in each of the smaller ones jerry sees his Goddess come out of Her bedroom, he is surprised when the Top of a stockade comes down and is locked into place securing the submissive for its owner.

"how.... Whoo...." Jerry mumbles not getting how the apparatus closed itself.

"shhhh.." Gabby purrs into jerry's ear. "just enjoy it you lucky little cuckold." She says as She traces jerry's little cage with her finger.

By then Dahlia is upon him, jerry can feel Her cock tease the entrance to his cunt.

jerry can feel Gabby's lips at his left ear, "do you think you're going to get fucked little bitch?" Gabby purrs as Her lips trace across jerry's cheek to his lips, She looks him deeply in the eyes.

"what the fuck?" jerry gasps finally recognizing Gabby, as She was so close to him as Dahlia is about to fuck him, "no, Goddess Dahlia doesn't fuck me."

Dahlia pushes her cock all the way in her bitch with one powerful stroke, at the end of which She says lustily into jerry's right ear, "I make love to My bitch".

"ooooohhh yesss." jerry moans as Dahlia begins thrusting hard and fast.

Gabby continues to tease the submissive. She draws back to give jerry a better view of Her face. As pretty as the last time he'd seen Her, but now She had a key just like Dahlia's. Gabby saw the recognition in jerry's face. "yes, it's the same key. Didn't know that your Goddess and I were besties did you? Well, She offered to share you with Me for the night. We're going to have fun tonight bitch, while She sees some real men who don't want a tiresome cuck around."

Dahlia's love-making was particularly passionate tonight as She pounded jerry's cunt with a new zeal. "just remember Gabby," Dahlia says lustily as She fucked, "this cunt is MINE. the rest is Yours as You wish to use it."

"Of course, Girlfriend," Gabby says with Her luscious red lips so close to jerry's caged clittie, I've got plans for this hapless boytoy."

Gabby watched Her bestie pound jerry's hole for 20 more minutes before She pulled out leaving him spent in the stockade.

Dahlia spent 15 minutes lovingly cleaning Her cuck up and dressing him for his travels with Gabby. Dahlia and Gabby poured their submissive into Gabby's car. Dahlia followed to Gabby's. The sexy blonde courtesains restrained jerry on Gabby's bed.

Dahlia gives jerry a passionate kiss, "behave yourself tonight My love, I'll be back to fetch you in the morning. jerry is completely immobile, cuffs on both wrists and ankles, face-up. Gabby explained his position, "I don't get this cunt tonight bitch, so we're keeping it hidden. What I want is up here anyway She says, slipping the key into jerry's chastity.

"No Gabby," jerry cried weakly, "please don't Gabby, don't take it off?"

Gabby slapped jerry hard in the face, "who the fuck are you to tell Me 'NO' bitch?" two hard punches to the gut and She added, "you're just a pathetic little bitch in chastity who likes it up the butt." A hard right-cross to the face and more stern-ness, "your Goddess gave you to Me for My amusement tonight. I just want to see if there's anything here worth using. Now shut up!" She finished turning the key that held the cage on fir the first time in weeks.

jerry sobbed, "pllleeasse... nooo.." tears started streaming down jerry's face, "She said i was only Hers if i was in the cage. please put it back on pleaseeee....." jerry kept crying and sobbing longing for the cage of his Goddess.

Gabby smiles seductively and tenderly, "It's not so bad is it sweetie," She says removing the cage completely, "being back with Me." She continues caressing jerry's finally free member; "I remember rather enjoying this 'not so little' guy" She was now sucking on jerry's recovering member; it was responding favorably to Her skills.

"but this is wrong...' jerry panted pathetically pleading for mercy, "i belong to Goddess Dahlia, She wants to shrink me to a little 'clittie'" fuck Gabby looked so HOT down there though, and that felt soooo good.

Disgusted, Gabby spits jerry's cock out, "goddamn you've become such a pathetic little bitch jerry, and that sad excuse for a dick is nowhere near as big as it used to be. I'm not sure I'd even feel it anymore, which is too bad I was really wanting to get fucked and feel a warm load of cum in Me tonight."

"But, i couldn't anyway," jerry pleaded, "I belong to Goddess Dahlia."

"and She gave you to Me tonight, I just can't touch that cunt of yours. No matter, I was just teasing you anyway cuck, My man should be here any minute to give me the fuck I want and need."

"Gabby?" jerry started meekly, if He's cumming over to fuck You soon, can You please put my cage back on?"

"damn, you are a pathetic little cuck aren't you wimp?" Gabby said taking jerry into her mouth again, "maybe later, for now I want to see how big you can get now." She finishes as jerry watched her shimmering red lips take his growing member into Her mouth. Watching them stretch around his girth was such a sexy image; he was getting so turned on, he almost wished.

Ding..... to jerry's regret Gabby let his now rock-hard cock slip from her lips as She went to get Her phone. "fucking bastard, now what am I going to do"

"Back to plan B." Gabby announces as She turns Her eyes back on the submissive restrained on Her bed.

Jerry worries as the tall, lusty blonde looks at him like a piece of meat, "please no Gabby, i'll do anything else please; but i can't betray Goddess Dahlia."

Gabby laughs, "like She wants your little 'clittie' cuck; I need it right now, as it's not 'so-little'; She gave you to Me for the night; other than that cunt of yours. Now just shut up and lay there."

After a few minutes more sucking to make sure i was fully erect, Gabby rose with the sexiest predator-like look. She hadn't even put a condom on him as She poised herself over his turgid member. She waited there just above jerry with the tip of his bare cock teasing the entrance to Her pussy. "God I've needed this jerry, I fuck guys all day, but there is just something about taking a raw cock and feeling it cum inside of you, filling you, that makes everything perfect. How long has it been for you sweetie?" Gabby asked teasingly with Her pussy circling jerry's bare cock.

geeklove
geeklove
54 Followers
12