Chapter 4: Enter Gabby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"too long," jerry moaned

Gabby hears the door close, "then you can wait a while longer cuck. Let's get you back in your cage. Jeremy just got home."

It wasn't easy, but with patience and more than a little pressure Gabby was eventually able to force jerry's 'clittie' back in its little cage by which point Jeremy is ready to fuck Her, raw. With her face at jerry's little clittie in its little cage.

"Here's a laugh Jeremy, this pathetic cuck thought I was going to put his little clittie in My pussy." Gabby laughed as She moaned from Jeremy's 10 inch cock fucking Her.

"Damn," Jeremy says laughing, "that's the funniest thing I've heard all week, I doubt You would have even felt it Babe. They say those tiny cages shrink guys down to clit-size. You said Dahlia caged this pathetic wimp a couple weeks ago right? "

By now Jeremy is pounding Gabby hard and fast just inches from jerry's face. "Oh yes Jeremy, just like that; please don't ever stop." Gabby moans so close to jerry's cage that he can feel Her breath on his caged clittie. "Yeah, he's not going to even be a he in about 6 months. I've heard that the smaller the cage the faster the shrinkage. I'm going to buy a flat cage and encourage Dahlia to put it on Our cuck here.

The Lovers laughed at the thought, while Their cuck dismayed; he knew Dahlia would be thrilled at that idea. But he was now 'Their' cuck? OK, She'd loaned him to Her Friend for the night, that would be the end of it right?

After 25 minutes of fucking Jeremy asks Gabby where She wants him to cum, "In My pussy Lover," deep in My pussy, for My cuck to clean-up. Dahlia gave him to Me/Us to use for the night. Can You believe he thought I was going to put his pathetic clittie in My pussy just before You got here?"

Jeremy, to His credit, called Her out on Her 'story'. "Babe, he's pretty well secured to the bed, I am betting You were being a ruthless teasing Bitch trying to make him think You were going to put his thing inside of You."

Gabby laughed, "You know Me so well My Love, now fill Me with Your seed." Another 3 minutes of intense fucking and Jeremy cums deep in Gabby's pussy with a Roar! The cuck is so close that it can see the Bull's balls tighten and Jeremy's cock surge as He begins to shoot jet after jet of hot cum in His Girlfriend's pussy. When He pulls His cock out a thick thread of cum trails after the head and lands on jerry's face.

"lick that up cuck." Jeremy orders jerry. Promptly jerry slurps it up eager for what is cumming.

Gabby wastes no time. She sits right on jerry's face. "Clean Me up cuck." She orders. "I know this is your first cream-pie cuck, as you're the closest thing Dahlia has to a boyfriend and in Our line of work bareback play is verboten. Focus on getting all the cum, but don't forget to pleasure Me as well."

7. Gabby

Her BFF had 'loaned' Her cuck to Gabby for the night. Gabby knew one aspect was Her Friend 'gloating', 'look what I have now, I'll share occasionally, but he's MINE.' But She also knew that Her Friend was indeed sharing Her cuck genuinely excited about how Her own business had picked up. Of course, there was also the fact that 2 of Gabby's room-mates were moving out in a month, leaving Her alone in a 4 bedroom house? How was She going to make the rent on Her own?" They hadn't discussed it much, but the blondes knew what was going to happen when Dahlia mentioned that She was looking to move soon, that She wanted a bigger space to share with Her cuck. 4 bedrooms. 1 for Gabby of course, one for Dahlia and Her cuck if She chose to have it with Her; which it seemed She probably would most of the time. 1 room for cuck when She didn't. but the cuck room had so many possibilities didn't it?

Thinking of the possibilities was getting Gabby hot again. the cuck had done a good job cleaning it's first cream-pie. Gabby had even cum several times. But that was at least 15 minutes ago and just thinking about the 'cuck room' had Her hot and bothered again. She found Jeremy on the couch naked fiddling with the remote for the TV. She was horny and made sure Jeremy knew it, She kissed Him passionately then trailed kisses down His fit body to find Him half erect. "This just won't do Lover, surely You have another big load in there for Me; I'm sure our cuck is still hungry." Gabby's professional lips 'inspire' Jeremy's throbbing manhood in a few minutes.

Before She Lowers Herself onto Jeremy She calls out, "you're still awake I trust jerry, I need you to watch cuck."

Trying to hide in the corner jerry stirs, "yes Gabby, Oh my Goddess!" jerry pants when he sees the toned blonde lowering Herself onto Her Lover's cock; reverse cowgirl of course, the cuckold position.

Jeremy and Gabby both laugh, "that's good, Dahlia wouldn't be happy to have Our cuck dozing on duty." Dahlia chuckles, "Now come over here and worship My feet while I ride this superior cock. be sure to sit in such a way that I have a good view of that caged clittie. Maybe I will be able to see it shrinking? Definitely need that flat cage."

"Say Babe?" Jeremy starts to inquire, "if the cuck is Yours for the night, do You think You could fuck it with Your strap on? I've always wanted to see You do that."

"OHHH God Your cock is amazing Jeremy. So nice to have a real Man. I'd love to do that Lover, but Dahlia said Her cuck's cunt was off-limits, She's keeping it for Herself, selfish Bitch." Gabby laughed. "I think She'll give it up at some point, and I'm sure it will be glorious! I'll have to get a bigger cock by then; She fucks him with a thick 12 inch cock balls deep and hard!"

"too bad, I would love to see You work a bitch over. Perhaps Dahlia will let Me watch Her sometime."

"I'm sure She'd love to," Gabby laughs, "She 'makes love' to this pathetic bitch at least once a day. She'll probably ask You to help Her spit-roast this slut. You OK with that Babe?"

"Of course Love," Jeremy says, excited at the idea of watching the smoking hot Dahlia in action, "You know I'm bi. Oh My God Your pussy is so hot Babe; I'm going to cum!"

Jeremy came inside of Gabby again. when He was done shooting Gabby carefully climbed off of Him and laid down on the couch, "jerry, you have cuck duties. I haven't cum yet so you better make sure that happens a few times while you work cuck." Gabby liked calling him jerry as well as cuck, it kind of made Her laugh using the two interchangeably. jerry=cuck

Licking and lapping with fervor jerry quickly brought Gabby to a powerful orgasm; She'd already been close from Jeremy's fucking. Winding down from Her climax Gabby grabs Her smokes from the end-table and lights one. Gabby lays back on the couch reposed while Her cuck cleans Her pussy; languidly bringing the cigarette to Her exquisite red lips occasionally. Relaxed, pleased and in control.

Noticing the new smell in between licks and laps jerry steals a look. OMG!!! He detested cigarettes and smoking. But Gabby looked so fucking HOT and amazing. She looked like a Goddess ; he sucked a little harder to get more of the cum.

Gabby noticed, "I think someone likes it when I smoke." She laughs, and blows smoke down in jerry's face. He inhales it deeply feeling flushed with the power of Her smoke. "the cuck does like smoke." She says thrilled with Her new power, "I wonder if Dahlia knows? She doesn't smoke much, so She may not have smoked around her bitch yet. The good news for Me now is that I don't need an ashtray do I jerry?"

As if programmed, when She said 'ashtray' jerry brought his mouth closer to Her and opened it to receive Her ash.

Gabby marveled, "so many thoughts on what to do with a slave with a smoking fetish. Have you ever been burned bitch?"

Cringing at the thought, jerry did detest cigarettes and smoking, he really did. But, there was just something about smoking HOT Women smoking that excited him. the idea of being 'branded' buy such a Goddess? well let's just say his caged 'clittie' gets a little wet at the concept. Unfortunately, Gabby noticed.

"No Gabby I haven't been burnt by a cigarette." The cuck admitted.

Gabby pressed Her advantage, bringing the burning end of Her cigarette to his neck, "but you want to be."

"i want to be branded." Exclaimed, unable to hold his deep desires back, especially with Gabby's fire-stick so close to his flesh.

"Then," She starts, getting the burning tip close enough to singe hairs, "I am sure you will be; you are Mine for the night after all; Dahlia only asked to keep that cunt out of play." Sooooo close to the flesh of his neck he could feel the heat.

"Gabby...." Moaned softly as he felt another hair turn to smoke.

Gabby pulls Her smoke up for a puff suddenly, breaking jerry's trance, "but that's a cherry My Friend will break. I hope She leaves a few nice cherries to burn into your flesh too jerry."

"so pathetic," Jeremy says laughing, "I think it almost came from Your burning tease there Gabby look at all the pre-cum dripping out of that clittie."

"See Jeremy," I told You cucks could be a lot of fun to play with. They're so subservient and have such fun kinks to exploit.

8.. Dahlia

11 PM Dahlia finally allows Herself to fall back on Her bed. She'd had 4 clients that night alone, clients She hadn't made time for in a while as She didn't see them having any interest in Her cuckold dynamic that seemed to dominate Her life and work these days. Laying back relaxed She lit Herself a cigarette and enjoyed the nicotine She'd been denying Herself for days. She didn't know why She had avoided them when jerry was around; She just knew he didn't smoke and other things were always going on. Gabby probably knew for sure by now what Her bitch's thoughts on smokers were. She smoked much more often than Dahlia, especially after sex.

Ah Gabby, Dahlia couldn't believe it when She'd said She needed new room-mates as not one but 2 people She shared that house with were moving. Dahlia had told Her to not look too hard right away as Dahlia would probably be interested in sharing the space. She just needed to know if Her bitch was on board with moving in together. That little bitch will be in cuck Heaven!

As Dahlia lay back savoring Her smoke She pondered the question of sharing Her bitch's cunt. She'd wanted to do it on their wedding night. Yeah, She knew it was inevitable that they would marry eventually; Dahlia knew She would always want Her bitch in Her personal life; and increasingly so in Her professional. Of course She 'assumed' jerry would say 'yes to marry Her'. more than likely he'd insist on keeping his 'cuck-cage' on and letting Dahlia 'consummate' their union.

The 'cuckold wedding night' is what really appealed to Dahlia however. Her strict covered only policy applied to professional dates. Personal play with a fluid bonded partner was something She missed, but She hadn't had one of those in some time. Michael, Derek, Paul, and others? She envisioned Her and Her groom eye to eye through the rungs of the footboard as one of Her Bulls fucked Her and Gabby(?) pounded jerry's cunt. Dahlia wanted to call in a few other Domme's to pound Her groom as well. Michael and other men to breed Her bitch as well. But could She keep all of this dick out of Her bitch's hot cunt for so long? Also, it had been far too long since She'd had cum in Her pussy, She was sure Her cuck would eagerly clean Her up. But, Gabby would be reporting back on that tomorrow wouldn't She? Thinking of Gabby Dahlia wondered, "maybe My BFF will let Her studly Jeremy fuck Me if I let Her have My bitch's cunt? If we do move in with Gabby that could probably happen sooner than later. Dahlia put Her cigarette out and fell into a restful sleep.

9. Gabby...

She awoke early as usual, despite the late, orgasm filled night. 7am, She knew She should get up, Dahlia would be here soon to collect Her bitch. As if on queue Gabby's phone beeped with a message from Her friend. "be right over to collect My bitch."

Gabby opted not to wake Dahlia's cuck so They could talk about the previous night first.

I a few minutes Dahlia pulled up, Gabby met Her at the door asked Her friend to have a seat at the table after the blonde Babes hug, where a coffee was waiting. " jerry is still sleeping, Your bitch had a busy night," Gabby laughs. "good for us to discuss how things went."

Gabby sits down across from Dahlia with Her own coffee. "truly My Friend," Gabby begins, "You have a treasure. jerry is the perfect submissive little cuckold bitch." Gabby gushes causing Her BFF to beam with pride. Continuing, "I took his cage off and pretended to want to mount him bare as We discussed, Your little bitch was horrified at being forced to betray You in such a way;begging Me to put his cage back on. Your bitch loves being a cuckold, being degraded and mocked. Cleans cream-pies like a pro. Oh yeah, did You know he has a smoking fetish? Says he detest cigarettes and smoking, but when i lit up a smoke his eyes were riveted on My lips and cigarette. his mouth is an excellent wash-tray. I thought about burning him, singed a few hairs; Jeremy said his clittie was leaking before I pulled back leaving that for You My Friend."

Dahlia was grinning like an idiot with excitement at the revelations Her Friend had made. " that little bitch has been holding out on Me. "Dahlia says with a mischievous grin," I'll have to look into other ways I can use/abuse My bitch."

"oh yeah," Gabby adds, "I want to buy Our cuck a flat chastity cage to maximize and speed up the shrinkage of his little clittie."

Dahlia is pleased Her Friend is accepting partial ownership of Her cuck, it folded well into Her plans. "very generous of You Gabby, make sure to get the largest, 50mm, base ring. I need to hear jerry's thoughts on getting a place together ;I'm sure it will be yes. Then We'll have to have a little play night. You can downsize jerry's cuck-cage, would You let Your study Jeremy give Me a creampie in front jerry while Your pound his cunt? A little celebration of future roommates. Well two room-mates and Their cuckold."

12