Chapter 4 - Oh God! Too Much!

Story Info
Encounters in a dark alley heat up
1.6k words
4.67
2.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orama
Orama
2 Followers

She doesn't slow down, with the determination of an Olympic athlete, she moves faster. The signals from my body are overwhelming my brain and within five more strokes I can feel the pressure build at the base of my cock. I can feel the cum working to rush out and fill the space where it is nestled.

"Preg-" I whisper, feeling my consciousness darken at the edges as all my energy goes to churning up as much semen as I can muster. She doesn't slow down, with the determination of an Olympic athlete, she moves faster the signals from my body overwhelming my brain and within another five stroke I can feel the pressure build at the base of my cock. I can feel the cum working to rush out and fill the space where it is nestled.

"Preg-" I whisper, feeling my consciousness darken as all my energy goes to churning up as much semen as I can muster. Oh crap, this going to be another big one. I can feel it, I thought the last shot had been big but it feels like this one is going to be the same even though it's my second one.

Her gyrations grow faster, she takes me even deeper, though I don't know how that is possible and her moaning is growing louder as she feels how close her prize is. "Yes, give it to me! Don't hold back. Come on! Haha, get it, cum on?" She gasps rubbing her hardened nipples against my own. Her tongue coils around mine and I can taste her sweet mouth.

"Cum..." I trail off, saving every ounce of energy for the shot. Without any further chance to hold on I am cumming again, for the second time I feel my whole body tense and release and it feels like my life energy is being released through my cock, unloading endlessly into this goddess of a woman. I can feel my eyes close and vision fade into darkness. But still I continue to shoot into her, the feeling of semen leaving my body is causing me to pass out.

Slap! I am startled awake again by another slap. "Hey! Are you serious? Only twice? What kind of weakling are you? I am planning to ride you until you die! You are going to give me at least three more. Then if you're still alive, maybe I will let you go." She looks a little annoyed but mostly amused.

My tired and over-taxed brain is struggling to keep up with what she is saying. Did she say fuck me to death? That would be quite the way to go wouldn't it? I don't have much to live for. Wait? Was I kicked out of my own house?

The thoughts are slipping away like water and the more I try to hold onto them the more elusive they become.

"Huh?" Suddenly a red light washes over me and my brain snaps back into working order. "What the hell! Who are you? And are you going to get pregnant with how much I came inside you? And...." My brain starts firing on all cylinders and the first questions that pop in to my head, I blurt out.

"Haha, I love doing that to people!" Her grin is wide and seductive. "Succubi can't get pregnant unless they want to! And to answer your other question, I am your worst nightmare and fondest dream all rolled into a nice sexy package! What do you think?" She pushes her ass out and grabs and licks one of her still hard nipples.

Then she leans down and whispers in my ear, "I am going to fuck your brains out!" I shuddered at the passion in her words, the absolute promise.

My brain isn't working. It latches onto the only thing that I haven't heard before. "Succubi....?" I look at her, face just inches from my own and for the first time I can see her features.

Oh my God. I had thought her body was perfect...but her face. Could you cry from seeing extreme beauty? That's a thing right? It is without a doubt, in a word, perfection. Her dark hair frames her cute face and voluptuous body. With a start I can feel my dick which is still alarmingly inside her, harden again. "What are you doing to me?" My voice leaking out of my mouth holds more wonder than alarm. "You...gorgeous...." Despite my alarm I can't muster any fight or flight with my fading awareness. Just soft complacency.

She smiles, "That's my succubus charm, do you like it? Aww, you are so cute. I might keep you as a pet. Hehe! Ready for round three? Oh! You are!" She is being coy, objectively I know that but I can't think straight anymore I was done one cumshot ago, the momentary clarity is already gone. "Let's make this one last!"

I have no idea what she means but I don't have time to think before she starts moving again. I am feeling a little raw down there, this is the most sex I have ever had in my life and I am pretty sure this is more sex than I have had in the last year combined. It's chaffing a little but that discomfort is quickly superseded by pleasure.

I am reduced to grunts and groans now and her sweet moans are just adding to my excitement. Oh God, I feel like I might cum blood if I am forced to ejaculate again, what can there be left after I basically filled her up twice already?

"Yes! Come on! Try to cum again! I dare you!" She stares deep into my eyes, levering her body up by grabbing my chest.

I want to say pecs...but really they are tits as well, so chest it is.

Her perfect face framed by dark curls that fall down towards me. The sight is breathtaking, her hips seem like they are on a pivot and while her upper body stays perfectly still her lower half is going wild. The sight is too much combined with my already sensitive organ. I can feel the pressure build yet again, too fast this time.

How am I still able to get hard? My mind in reeling.

"Again." I breath out feeling the moment of release approaching. Her smile widens into a smug smirk.

The release doesn't come. What is going on? I start to panic as the pressure continues to build and her movements do not slow even for a second. "What...?" I pant out. I can't handle this. My head starts to swing left and right, as if that will help me escape this. But I can't move, I haven't been able to since the first eruption. She has me pinned in place and the situation is becoming unbearable. "I can't...!" My eyes are spasming and drool is freely escaping my lips, I am just seeing white.

"Oh you can. I won't let you cum until I have this time, and that could take a little while...considering your equipment, or lack of." She says laughing. "Oh this is it, I love this feeling, and watching the desperation in your face is just going to make me cum that much faster. Yes! Show me your panic and pleasure!" Her laughter becomes panting and moans.

My eyes roll back at the lack of release and I fear that if I do cum, my heart might give out. I might actually die from fucking.

What an embarrassing way to go. Still if it with this insanely hot girl....maybe I can die happy.

My idiot brain was running away with some ridiculous notions again. Of course I don't want to die! I might have lost...something, everything? I couldn't think of the specifics anymore but I still had a lot to live for!

The pleasure in my groin has turned to pain as my release is still not forthcoming and I begin to wonder if I will ever be allowed to release. I realise that I have acknowledged her power over my orgasm and wonder why she is doing it?

2+2 is 4, 4+4 is 8. No that isn't working, what normally helped me stave off is too little, too late. I am too far gone. I think I might die. The pleasure and pain mixing is too much for me to be able to pass out too. So I am forced to experience every excruciating second of this scenario. "Let....me...cum!"

She just groans and moans without replying. "Almost there!" I realise with her release, I might get mine. So, for the first time and despite the pain and despair in my mind I start thrusting up into her like a madman. I feel possessed by the need to cum. The desire so strong it is spiking my adrenaline as well so I feel the minute surge of strength push me forward.

She squeals at the unexpected movement, perhaps thinking I would remain docile despite my imminent death. "Yes, ohhh, yes! Don't...stop, even a mule will work...when properly motivated!" She coos but her words are punctuated by my thrusts upward. My hips come up off the ground over and over as I try to pierce through her.

Unfortunately this makes my own situation slightly more tenuous but at this point the level of pleasure and pain I am feeling is already overwhelming so a little more is unlikely to make a meaningful difference.

Another few thrusts and she begins convulsing, her walls clamping down and releasing me making my already horrible situation worse.

Much worse.

Orama
Orama
2 Followers