Succubus War: Ch. 01-08

Story Info
Sera wants a slave, but she has lots of secrets...
12.6k words
4.35
6.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
campy94
campy94
7 Followers

Prologue

Max looked around the room he found himself in. He was seated on a queen size bed covered in latex sheets. In the corner was a small writing desk with black hardback journal and two pens neatly placed in the middle.

Standing, he walked over to the door and tested the knob. Locked. He felt his cock throb in his pants and his heart began to pump a little bit harder. He was living in a fantasy.

Noticing a mail slot about a foot wide and three inches tall in the door, Max knelt and lifted the flap, peering through. On the other side was an ornate hallway, luscious red carpets covered the floor, complementing the creamy beige wallpaper on the walls. The light outside flickered as though lit by fire.

He'd been blindfolded and handcuffed when he had entered the building, and his restraints hadn't been removed until he was in the room. He felt his cock stirring and straining more.

Turning around, Max walked to the other door in the room, which opened into a small ensuite bathroom, with a toilet, sink, and standing shower.

He looked in the mirror over the sink. His cheeks were flushed, and his dark hair was a mess. He did what he could to tidy it with a bit of water from the sink and returned to sit on the bed. Running through the events of the night, Max figured this had to be a dream.

Chapter 1

Max had been out for dinner and drinks with his friends Jeff and Ryan at his favourite restaurant, Molly's Bar and Grill. Their server, a new girl whose nametag read "Sera," kept glancing at him with a flirtatious, and slightly deviant glint in her eye.

Max never thought he could attract the attentions of such a stunning woman, but as the night wore on, he noticed her staring at him from the other side of the restaurant, smiling and twirling her wavy blond hair. Her tight black dress portrayed a healthy amount of cleavage, and ended a hand's length above her knees, displaying smooth, slender legs that could make a man's knees weak.

Excusing himself to the bathroom, Max walked across the bar, smiling at Sera as he passed. Entering the hall containing the bathrooms, he popped a piece of gum into his mouth. He wanted to have fresh breath if he was going to be talking to a woman like that.

The men's room was at the end of the hall. It smelled of urinal cakes, and the dim lights illuminated five urinals and two stalls. Entering a stall, Max pulled down his pants and sat down on the toilet. He looked down at his cock, encompassed by a small metal cage. It was a custom cage he'd had made to crush his manhood down to a pitiful looking one inch in length and diameter. He felt his cock strain in the cage, thinking about Sera's body in that tight dress.

Max aimed the cage down into the toilet to release his bladder, and while doing so dug around in pocket, pulling out his keys. Ensuring he hadn't left his emergency chastity key at home; he returned the keys to his pocket. If he did end up going home with Sera, he'd have time to remove the cage in the bathroom before she found it.

Standing, Max pulled up his pants and exited the stall. Washing his hands, he peered into the mirror, checking his teeth for any bits of food, and making sure his hair was still styled into a neat pompadour.

Depositing his gum in the trash on his way out, Max exited the bathroom and walked down the hall.

Suddenly a hand shot out of a nearby door and grabbed his arm, yanking him into a small storage closet. Stumbling, Max reached out a steadying hand and found himself grabbing something comfortably warm and.... Squishy?

Max's eyes slowly wandered up a slender pair of legs, wide hips, and settled on his hands, firmly grasping a pair of D cup breasts.

"OH MY GOD I'M SO SORR--" Max started, hands recoiling, but was interrupted by a finger being pressed to his lips. His eyes slid up further to gaze straight into Sera's, big and grey. A playful smirk danced on her face.

"Well hello to you too," Sera said with a small laugh, removing her finger from his lips. Her nails were cut short and painted a dark red. She traced the finger down his chest and gave him a gentle but firm push, backing him into the shelves lining the room. She stepped closer to him, looking up at his face. He could feel her breath. Could smell it. It smelled sweet, probably her lip gloss thought Max, looking down at her full, shiny pink lips.

Sera's hands grabbed his hips, drawing herself even closer. Her breasts were pressed against him now. Before he could protest, he felt her hand slip into his pants.

"Wait, I have to..." Max began, but it was too late. Sera's hand wrapped around the metal cage encircling his genitals. He had expected her to recoil from the cage, but her smile grew bigger. Predatory.

"I knew it," she said breathily, squeezing tighter. Max's cock strained from the sudden warmth of her hand. "Tell me Max, do you have a Mistress? A keyholder?" Asked Sera.

Speechless, Max shook his head.

"Good," cooed Sera. "Would you like to have one, Max?"

Max's head was spinning. His heart felt like it was going to beat out of his chest.

"More than anything," Max whispered.

Sera giggled. "Perfect. Did you bring a key for this with you tonight?" She asked, emphasizing "this" with a shake of his caged cock.

Max nodded, "I always bring an emergency key with me, Sera."

Sera stood on her toes, bringing her face even closer to his. Her lips sat an inch from his now.

"If you would like to be my pet, Max, give me that key now. No hesitation."

Her voice told Max that she was serious. He would have no second chance at this. Why hesitate, this was what he had dreamed of for years. A stunning woman taking complete control of him. He reached into his pocket and removed his keys. She snatched the whole keychain from him and inspected it. Looking back up at him her eyes took on a devious glint again.

"Good boy, Max. You'll make a fine pet." Sera gave Max's balls a final firm squeeze and retracted her hand from his pants.

"Wait!" Max protested, "I still need my car keys! My house keys!"

Sera's hand drifted up to Max's nipple, gently brushing across it, and then grabbed and twisted, hard. Max winced.

"You won't need those tonight, my pet." Sera said coolly. "You'll be coming home with me this evening. Don't worry though, you'll get them back when it's time." She smiled and released his nipple. "And from now on, you'll address me as Goddess."

Sera backed away from him and walked to the door.

"Oh, and pet?" She said turning back to him.

Max looked over to her, standing next to the door. The next thing he knew she'd pulled the top of her dress down, revealing her perfectly voluptuous round breasts, adorned with small, light pink nipples. Max gulped and felt his cock strain even harder.

Laughing at the flustered state Max was left in, Sera pulled her dress back up and walked out the door.

Trying to calm himself, Max straightened his shirt and readjusted his pants.

Walking back to his table, he saw Ryan and Jeff whispering and grinning at him.

"What's so funny?" Max demanded, taking his seat.

"Why you all red Max?" Asked Jeff, grinning. "Something happen in the bathroom?"

Max looked over to Ryan, who was also grinning. Ryan's head flicked over to one side, gesturing at something. Looking over, Max saw Sera cleaning up a nearby table, and realized Ryan and Jeff must have seen her follow him out into the hall.

"You lucky son of a bitch," laughed Jeff, "how'd you manage to pull a girl like that?"

Max smiled and just shrugged. "I have no idea what you guys are talking about."

"Uh huh," replied Ryan.

The rest of the evening passed by, a couple more drinks flowed, and Sera's flirtatious glances never ceased.

When it came time to leave, Sera brought their bills over. Ryan and Jeff paid theirs, grinning slyly at Max, who just shook his head.

"Thank you, Sera!" Ryan said, smiling at her.

"Yes, thank you, Sera," Jeff echoed glancing over at Max with a shit eating grin. "Ya gotta thank her Max, her service was great, wasn't it?"

Max sighed, these two were ridiculous. "Thank you, Sera." He said, giving her a sheepish smile. Sera grinned at him devilishly and passed him the debit machine to pay.

Max looked up at Ryan and Jeff. "Why don't you two take off, I'll head out when I'm done paying."

The two looked at each other, then Jeff gave him a playful punch in the arm. "Right, of course, let's go, Ryan."

Ryan gave Max a last grin, and then the two of them left.

Sera sat down across from Max while he paid.

"Those two seem fun," she said. "Do they know about your... preferences?" She asked, and he felt her foot press into his groin.

Max looked up from the machine and replied, "No, I haven't really told anyone. I'm a little shy about it."

Sera studied him for a moment and finally said, "Huh. Too bad, would've been nice to have them join in." She giggled. "My shift is done in half an hour; I just need to clean up. Why don't you wait here and have another drink? My treat." She said, eyeing him.

Max acquiesced, and sat nursing a beer until Sera approached, wearing a jacket.

"Ready?" She asked.

Max rose from his chair and smiled. "I've never been more ready," he replied.

Sera led Max out the side door of the restaurant to a white sedan in the parking lot. Max walked up to the driver's door, waiting to open it for Sera, but she grabbed his arm and pulled him around to the back of the car.

She stopped and turned to him.

"On your knees, pet," she said coldly.

Max was taken aback. "Right here?" He asked looking around to see if anyone was nearby.

Suddenly he was sent reeling by a hard slap. "NOW. DO NOT QUESTION MY ORDERS, YOU WILL OBEY IMMEDIATELY."

Max felt a tightening sensation in his gut but dropped to his knees anyway.

"Good." Sera said, her voice soft and playful again. "Now, I was going to let you ride up front with me, but you disobeyed me."

Max was confused. "I did?" He asked quietly.

"You did, pet. When your friends prodded you to thank me, you called me Sera again." She said, a devilish smile returning to her lips.

Max's voice quivered as he replied, "I'm sorry, Goddess, they were right there and I just didn't think- "

*SLAP*

Max was knocked on his ass by the force of the sudden blow.

"You don't think anymore, pet." Sera said. "You obey."

Max returned to his knees and looked down at Sera's feet. Her toenails were painted the same dark red as her fingernails. "Yes, Goddess." Max said softly.

Sera placed a finger under his chain and raised his head to look up into her eyes.

"Good pet," she replied, smiling. "Now, hands behind your back."

Sera popped open the trunk. Not wanting to displease her anymore, Max complied, placing his hands behind his back. Sera withdrew a pair of hinged handcuffs from the car and clicked them around his wrists. They felt heavy, and his hands could no longer move more than a couple inches behind his back. Next, she grabbed a burlap sack and pulled it over his head. It smelled musty and drew a sneeze from him.

"Bless you, pet." Sera said loving, while she cinched a rope around his neck, holding the bag in place. She drew the rope down under his arms and around his chest, securely tying it off so the bag would not come off until she wanted it to.

"Now, up on your feet." Sera commanded. Max rose, unable to see a thing through the sack. "Into the trunk now, quick as you can, pet. We wouldn't want anyone to see you like this." She giggled as she guided him into the trunk.

He felt her lean in close and whisper into his ear. "Just relax, pet. We're going to have lots of fun together, you and me. I don't live too far away; we should only be about 15 minutes."

With that, the trunk slammed closed. Max heard the engine start up, and moments later they lurched away.

Chapter 2

Max was broken out of his reminiscence by the letter slot in the door to his room clattering closed. Looking over, he saw a small folded up piece of paper laying on the floor. Walking over, he picked it up and unfolded it.

Inside, a note was written in an elegant, flowing hand.

My new pet. You will be staying here with me for the next week. This

week will be a trial period, if you please me, and follow all of my rules,

I will keep you here to be my personal slave. If you displease me, you

will be disposed of.

Below I will lay out the ground rules. They are subject to change at any

time that I wish. The first 2 days will be an acclimatizing period, and

disobedience of any rules will add to an end of day punishment. After

that you will have 3 strikes. Any disobedience will result in 1 strike

and a harsh punishment at the end of the day. Be a good pet for me

and you can avoid any punishment at all. If you're a bad pet though,

you won't like the consequences. I will be in shortly to collar you.

Remove all your clothes and leave them folded on the desk.

-Goddess Sera

Rules

Rule 1 - You will not cum at any time without My express permission

Rule 2 - You will obey any command issued to you by myself or my

friends, no questions asked. The only exception to this rule is if a

friend commands you to cum. In that instance, refer to Rule 1

Rule 3 - You will keep your eyes down unless told to raise them.

Never ever, look into my eyes unless told to do so.

Rule 4 - When you are approached by me or my friends, you will

adopt the slave position, on your knees with your arms folded behind

your back

Rule 5 - Do not speak unless you are spoken to

Rule 6 - You will wear a chastity cage and my collar at all times

Max's mind was spinning. A whole week? He had to go to work! And what did she mean he would be disposed of if he displeased her? What was he going to do? If he didn't show up to work for a week and then got kicked out of Sera's place, he'd be out of a job, and have nowhere to go. Despite his panic, his cock was straining in its cage, desperate to be let out. This was the most excited he had ever been.

Urgently Max started pulling his clothes off. If he wanted to be Sera's slave, he would have to please her. He could talk to her later about being let out to go to work. Maybe this was all just part of the scene she was trying to set for the night.

Folding his clothes up, he placed them on the desk and sat down on the bed, waiting for Sera to arrive.

Not a minute later, Max heard a key slide into the door and turn. The door swung open, and Max dropped to his knees, keeping his eyes on the plain looking laminate floor of the room. He folded his arms behind his back and waited.

Max heard heels click across the floor towards him and a pair of gorgeous feet came into view, wrapped in a pair of strappy black stilettos that showed off Sera's toes. She smelled of soap and shampoo and Max assumed she had gone to shower while he settled in.

"You're a good pet, Max. You've already learned that your place is on your knees at my feet." Sera cooed.

"Thank you, Goddess," Max replied in a choked voice. He was intoxicated by Sera's dominance and was having a hard time thinking.

"Look up at me my pet," commanded Sera, "into my eyes."

Max's eyes slowly crept up from her feet. They slid up and up her legs, expecting to see a dress. Instead, he was treated to a view of her full, bare thighs, leather panties barely covering her pussy. As his eyes continued up, they wandered across her tight, toned stomach to a matching leather bra. Finally, he looked up into her eyes. Oceans of grey that threatened to swallow him. She had reapplied her pink lip gloss and her lips looked fuller and juicier than before. They were turned up in a smile. A soft loving smile.

"Are you ready to be collared by me, pet?"

Max nodded excitedly, "Yes, Goddess!"

Sera giggled, "Good, on your feet now. Follow me, keep your arms folded behind your back. Eyes down again now, pet."

Sera turned and walked back out into the hallway. Max followed, keeping his eyes on Sera's heels. The carpet in the hall felt incredibly luxurious under his bare feet. He noticed that the hall was lit entirely by candles, which explained the way the lights danced around on the cream-coloured walls.

They passed door after door, and Max began to wonder how large Sera's house was.

Finally, Sera stopped next to a large wooden double door. It was at least 3 meters tall and arched at the top, like something you'd see in a medieval castle.

Sera looked back and saw Max gaping up at the height of the monstrous door. Max quickly cast his eyes back to the ground worriedly as Sera stepped closer to him. Her lips came right up to his ear, and her hand fondled his balls.

"Don't worry pet," she whispered, "you'll learn to follow the rules very quickly. They always do..."

What does that mean? Max wondered, who are 'they'? Her past slaves? Where were they?

Her hand tightened around his balls, hard, interrupting his thoughts. Max whimpered as the pain made him double over, feeling sick. Then it was over. Her hand released his balls, and he was left gasping. She turned around and opened the massive door.

Cool air flooded in through the door, and Max followed Sera through. Afraid to look up again, Max cast his eyes side to side, looking around what appeared to be a large garden in a courtyard. Cobblestone paths led the way ahead to an intersection of similar paths that all led to identical doors to the one they'd just passed through, in what appeared to be, as the large door suggested, a castle. A castle that surrounded the courtyard he was in. Adorning the center of the intersection of paths was a massive fountain. The craftsmanship was immaculate. Large swooping arches of marble surrounded several statues in the middle.

As they approached the fountain, Max saw that the statues in the middle of the fountain depicted three beautiful women crowded around a man on his knees, looking up at them. Water flowed from the mouths of two of the women into the mouth of the man. The third woman had water flowing from her vagina to join the other two streams, giving the appearance that she was urinating into his waiting mouth.

What is this place? Max wondered, following Sera down the path to the left of the fountain.

A set of eyes followed from a window above as the two figures walked down the path below. Sera looked up and met the watcher's gaze, nodding as she opened the door into the castle.

Chapter 3

Max walked through the door on to a beautiful marble floor, marred by dirt and dark brown streaks, occasionally broken up by large, singed, forest green rugs. From what he could tell without raising his eyes too much, this appeared to be the great hall of the castle. As opposed to the area that held his room, the great hall seemed to be in quite a state of disrepair. Sconces stood empty on the walls, cobwebs hanging from them. Frames that had at one point presumably held paintings looked to have been burned, and as if to reinforce the idea, black scorch marks ran up the stone walls.

Charred longtables ran the length of the great hall all the way up to a dais. On the dais sat another table, lined by crumbling burnt chairs, and right in the center was a mound of what appeared to be melted gold.

Instead of leading him further into the great hall, Sera led Max down a side passage, immediately to the right of the large entrance door. Taking another right through a small wooden door, they entered a small winding staircase, leading both up and down. Sera again took the lead, heading up the staircase. Passing four levels of the castle, they arrived at the top and Sera opened the door, pushing Max ahead before closing the door behind her.

campy94
campy94
7 Followers