Chapter 4: The Boat House

Story Info
A few senior boys HAVE to punish those dorm 1043 freshmen...
7.2k words
4.55
2k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zashen
Zashen
12 Followers

Rule #4

Show respect and courtesy towards fellow students by listening actively, communicating respectfully, and considering others' perspectives.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All I had to do was wait patiently for the boys to come to me. I knew they'd have no choice but to do whatever I wanted to get this photo.

Looking at the polaroid in my hands... well I had to give them props, especially little Isaac -- I didn't know the kid had it in him -- the photo was HOT. The kid with perfect coppery skin and black hair, dripped with beads of sweat in the photo, his head leaned against the fit curly-haired boy -- pretty sure that one was named Alaister.

Both of their cocks were still way hard in the photo and tipped with excess cum stain; across from them but not blocking the BEST part of the photo, was brown-haired golden eyes, glancing back and meeting the camera with his blazing gaze. And then on his knees, ass out between the three kinky little shits, dripping with outrageous amounts of their inexperienced cream... was my dirty little step brother.

Isaac.

Man he was small, dressed in nothing but his birthday suit. In the photo you could only see his shaved back cut and the frame of his nose, mouth, and eyes. You couldn't see the front of his stupid -- finally growing out! -- bowl cut from one of the maids most recently doing his hair. And there? Shocking the hell out of me? An actual fucking sex toy sticking out of the 18-year-olds fat ass. The lines of his pucker were obvious around the flesh of the ass-capper.

I wondered if anyone had pumped my step-bro with their juices before feeding that thing into him.

Knock! Knock! sounded on the door of my private dorm; my partners in crime rolled over in my bed that they were sharing, groaning as they hurried up and slipped into clothing. Looking over my shoulder I watched as Clark's flaccid cock slluuuurrrrped out of Dom's gaping ass hole and the mess leaked out all over my sheets.

"Sorry." Dom smirked, brushing back his bristling army haircut and grinning tiredly at me. His sweaty ebony abs looked great in the dim lighting of just the bedside lamp.

"You're cleaning that shit up." I sighed.

It had been kind of cute how they'd fallen asleep curled like that after Clark finished rutting his lover; in an armchair across from them the fourth member of our little 'team' -- really just buddies who had already been hanging out before we discovered what was going on in the teen's dorm below -- he uncurled from his chair and jumped up to join me at the bedroom door.

Knock! Knock! Came again.

'Right on time.' I thought; once Clark and Dom were dressed, I opened the door to my spacious residence and welcomed the newcomers. The light framed two figures waiting in the hallway, my new buddy-bro-step-sibling in his nerdy thick rimmed glasses... and surprisingly one of the guys who hadn't featured in my little 'smut shot' of the group. Both disappointing and a little intriguing.

I'd seen this one around campus sometimes, but even more often I'd noticed him out on the beach: 'Moss?' I think the other kids called him. He was nearly the opposite of Isaac, almost double the boy's height with long arms and even longer legs; his spiked hair was dyed robin-egg blue. Hanging low over his frame he wore a baggy black sweatshirt with dangling string tassels; it reached so far toward his knees that it almost looked like Moss wasn't wearing any other clothing; when he shifted though I caught sight of the sports shorts beneath. In his right ear he had two silver stud piercings.

"Isaac told me what you did." Moss challenged; but the photo evidence was already gripped matter-of-factly in my hand.

Something alluring about having fresh meat for our trap. Clark grinned and nudged me in the ribs, eyeballing Moss and nodding approvingly.

Me though? I couldn't take my eyes off of little Isaac.

"You surprised me tonight, kid." I told him.

Isaac looked petrified out in the hallway, his quickly thrown on sweatpants and tight brown pullover trembling a little on his small frame. His pink toes were sockless in white flipflops; for a cock-bulging second, I wondered if he still had the anal plug in...

"Please." He pleaded simply, the little word turning me on so badly my balls hurt.

"Please, what?" I dared him.

"Dallas, please." Behind those stupid annoying little glasses his spring green eyes widened to their edges, "Dal... you know if you show that photo to your dad, we'll both get our asses kicked out of here."

"Maybe I'll get your pervy friends kicked out too." I teased, really laying into the guy and then flipping the picture around so he saw exactly how damning my evidence was.

Clearly not liking his friend getting pushed around, Moss moved in front of Isaac -- his defensiveness and chest raise, balled up fists and clenched jaw, well... it only made me want to dominate them that much more. So fucking hot... Isaac had chosen really good friends.

"What do you want jerk-face." Moss growled.

"Come on Dal." Dom complained over my other shoulder.

"Give us the photo now or our voices are going to wake the counselors." Out of sight Isaac threatened in his best strong-man voice.

That tone had used to frustrate me back home, especially when his mom, my step-mom, would step in and make me apologize to the little twerp. Even then it had never been aggressive or mean though... I could tell that through all his insecurities and periodic fake bravado, he WANTED to be submissive; little twink liked it.

I wasn't worried by his threat; by unspoken rule the counselors never checked in on the senior dorms. We were allowed so much liberty, me especially.

"Is this gonna take all night?" Complained my last buddy and fourth of our group -- we'd all been roommates together during our freshman year -- he was a tall Venezuelan kid with a handsome Spanish accent and coiling strings of long black hair that always smelled like coconut oil. Like Moss here, he had piercings in his ears, little gold ones on both lobes. We all called him 'Yuse', full name: Yusmairobis. His parents must have had a terrible sense of humor; he'd lost them both when he was young though, so no figuring out much about his naming.

"Yuse is right." I agreed, pushing Moss out of my way and heading out of the room.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going!" Moss complained as I brushed past Isaac, glowering down at little step-bro as I did.

"Come follow us and find out." I ordered over my shoulder.

"Seriously guys." Clark added in a more understanding voice, "It would be a good idea to shut the hell up and come with us if you ever want that photo."

Sneaking through the school this late at night? Or early in the morning, whatever you wanted to call it, was one of our favorite past times. We'd grown more bold our junior semester on Abstinere Island and me, the two heart-throbs Dom and Clark, and Yuse had all started exploring the school and the island at insane hours of the night. We'd found a lot of secret places and had a lot of kinky first-time fun; I was proud the tradition of having that kind of fun was clearly living on inside the school. Clutched in my hand was photo evidence of that.

We'd first heard what we thought were sex noises at 2 in the morning, but it had been Clarks genius idea to lower a hand mirror on a stick down through my dorm window and angle it facing into the room below. We'd caught the beginnings of all the hot action and watched clear up until the hairy white kid bust his nut all over my step-brothers fat ass.

"Quick!" I'd shouted to the others at the time, "Grab me my camera!" Knowing I only had a few more glorious minutes to catch the freshmen in the act; bonus points that this would finally give me leverage over little Isaac.

Clark and Dom didn't join me in my sprint to take the damning polaroid -- they had started arguing about something stupid. How Clark had climbed down maybe? into the boys dorm below us, using my window to get there; and how he'd planted something in their room. Either way, when I made it back upstairs with the evidence, they must have made up because they were laying in MY BED and Clark was gripping Dom around the neck and thrusting into him from behind.

Inconsiderate perves.

The stairwells were the quietest route to travel so I led the group around the upper floor and to the most western exit; you had to force the stiff knob to get the door open, but I'd learned that secret long ago. The old mansion, now turned into a school hundreds of years later, revealed a tight spiral wooden staircase with a metal rod through its center all the way up to us on the top floor. Well... there was an attic... but this was the highest you could go without breaking in somewhere.

"I didn't know this was here." Moss breathed, sounding impressed rather than frustrated. Dom closed the door quietly behind our little night party.

"There's so much you guys are going to learn about this school." I promised.

We started spiraling down.

"I already learned that you're an ass hole." Moss stated, "Go ahead and check that one off the list."

Isaac chuckled, but I wasn't mad. They had no idea what was coming to them... and even though I was sure they'd both enjoy the hell out of it... it would cement this fact: we were here first and we were in charge.

"Too bad your friend Finn didn't come." Clark complained, "Talk about blue balls."

"Blue balls?" Moss's voice sounded very concerned like he was catching on, "What exactly are you guys going to do to us?"

We ignored the kid.

I let Isaac brush past in front of me and then I reached out and gripped his left shoulder HARD. "Ow!" He complained.

"Keep walking and don't make any noise unless I tell you too." I ordered him.

"You're kidding about Finn, right?" Dom's voice sounded farther up the staircase, talking to his boyfriend. That new-student Finn had been a sore spot between them the last week or so, even though nothing had happened between him and Clark. "You... you won't fuck him without my permission, right baby?" Dom begged.

Clark mumbled a promise, but I'd known the kid for years now and well... Clark would do pretty much whatever turned him on the most. If he was interested in exploring, he'd explore.

This is why dating guys and getting romantic was stupid. It was so annoying how tied down Dom and Clark seemed to be; of course, they were both gayer than gay, so its what they wanted. Me? I'd learned that when there are no women around you may as well try another flavor. Each semester brought new boy holes for me to try, and just because I didn't love men didn't mean I couldn't enjoy their greedy little openings. A guy had to fill his needs somewhere.

We reached the bottom floor of the building, the staircase bottoming out in a short hallway with doors to the left and to the right. Taking our group through the door on the left, still pushing Isaac in front of me and ordering him where to walk, we stepped into the cool outside breeze. We were maybe a hundred yards distant from the rocking boat docks with their speed boats, lashed down sea kayaks, and other watercraft.

"It's been way too long." Yuse crooned excitedly; his gaze was fixed past the docks clear out to their end and off a narrower wooden platform which led to a black and brown wood 'house' out on stilts on top of the water.

"Our old haunt; wow it's been a long summer break." The excitement was palpable in Clark's voice and then he did as I was doing to Isaac, but to Moss's right shoulder. "Move. Don't complain and walk." He bossed the boy; his tone was clipped and sharp.

"But..." Moss began.

"Do you want the entire school to see your friends covering Isaac here in boy batter? Need to see the photo again?" Dom threatened and that shut the surfer boy up.

We hadn't even reached the place and my boner was so stiff it ached.

The docks rolled and bounced on the waves as we walked across them, their lashings and chains wiggling but holding together in a steady rhythm. The palm fronds hissed in the wind and morning birds were starting to chirrup all over the island. I loved this place.

"Reach into my left pants pocket and grab the keys there." I ordered Isaac as we reached the solid footing of the stilted boathouse.

Isaac reached his little hand into my pocket.

"Wait." I ordered, "A little to the left, stay there... awwwww. Those aren't the keys Isaac, but give it a little rub."

Through my jeans his fingers rubbed gently against my pent-up ramrod.

"That's just sick." Moss complained again; but him talking was clearly the last straw for Dom and Clark because Dom's belt was already off and Clark easily restrained the slim surfer boy, bringing him to his knees. They were able to get the leather strap between the boy's mouth and tighten it up to his cheeks. He struggled and wheezed while Isaac frustratingly stopped massaging my dick through the rough fabric.

"They warned you not to talk." Yuse chuckled.

"We might take it off once we're inside." Dom hummed contentedly.

"That is if you're a good boy." Clark added.

I glanced over my shoulder, maybe worried they were already taking it too far on the kid, but then Yuse nodded at the obvious chub in Moss's pants. Interesting... this was making him hard?

"Go ahead and grab the keys." I ordered Isaac.

He pulled them out and I walked him through unlocking first the deadbolt and then the door lock; the metal boathouse door shrieked without having been oiled in so many months, but the ocean was too loud for the noise to give us away.

Our submissive boys were moved inside of the surprisingly ample-roomed interior and we followed behind them, closing and locking our gorgeous new friends inside. Clark flicked on the light and revealed all the work the four of us had done over the past two years to convert this old tin can.

Our power was drawn from the school and fed to the boathouse through old existing sealed pipes the old mansion owners must have fed through the water and to the boathouse some years before. The lights flickered dimly at first and then got very bright; we'd upped the number of bulbs and replaced them with newer LED versions. Three hanging poles with lightbulb attachments blazed up the room, making it feel warm and revealing all the corners nicely. Also, the angled ceiling had two sets of tree lights we'd woven through old fish nets tacked up above.

The space no longer contained boats or even access to the water. We'd sealed up the boat entrances and installed new planking, insulation, and top flooring through the hole where you could once see water. Cut in the middle of this new flooring we'd installed a little window where you could still look down into the choppy waves -- on clear days you might see a turtle or some fish down there. All of the rooms windows had been boarded over and then sanded into a uniform rectangular shape. We'd installed a little bathroom with a closeable door; just a toilet, small bathtub, and sink. That was the only other door beside the entrance.

The rest of the space was filled with inward facing walls of full height mirrors attached side by side. We'd then installed plush home gym turf completely surrounding the center of the room; parked on the turf were our own private workout benches, suspension trainer, barbell, power rack, rowing machine, power bikes, and treadmills. The mirror-free far wall also had hooks and platforms for dumbbells, kettle bells, resistance bands, and towels for drying off after.

"Its good to be home." Dom was way too quickly out of his shirt and flexing his abs at the newcomers.

"Dad let you build this?" Isaac sounded awed.

"Of course he did; he founded this school. Plus... I may have promised him I'd share the gym with... a few other people."

"Anyway!" Clark let go of Moss and the surfer boy tumbled over onto his knees in the squishy gym matting, "Welcome to The Boathouse. You tell anyone this exists and we'll fucking end you."

"Finn said you were nice." Isaac glared daggers at my buddy who was grinning with his perfect teeth and starting to tie up his thick auburn topknot.

"Yeah. I am nice. But we don't bring boys here to be nice to them." Clark smirked.

"Don't talk back to my friends, little brother." I warned Isaac, "Step-mommy isn't here to stop me from doing. Whatever. I. Want. To. You."

"Damn Dallas... do you see the way your step-brothers dick is twitching in those sweatpants? I think he wants you to embarrass him." Yuse flopped onto one of the workout benches and pointed to Isaac's bulge.

"No." Isaac protested in a weak shrill voice that sent shivers of anticipation down my spine, "I don't want anything."

"That's not what your dick is saying." I grinned. And since Moss was already the most vulnerable and not in an easy place to fight what would happen next I pointed at the gagged surfer dude with his light brown tan and added, "Now strip your little buddy for me."

"What?" Isaac's lips were dry, eyes trembling. He looked back toward the door, but we'd made sure to lock it and Dom had the keys.

"Strip your little surfer buddy. All of his clothes, boxers too. And then strip yourself down and give me your clothes and his clothes."

Isaac was slow at first, merely hovering unsure near Moss, but when I wagged the photograph in my hand he sprung to action. Moss struggled against Isaac pulling the baggy sweater off of him, but relented when the smaller boy said, "We have no choice." Moss had hard nipples the size of quarters and I got turned on by the way Dom and Clark were eyeballing them.

We didn't take off our things, that step would come later; soon as we saw how Isaac and surfer-bro were responding to the treatment.

Next Isaac pulled down his friends shorts and athletic socks; lastly, he stripped off the black boxers. Currently Moss was flaccid, but I could have sworn he'd been sporting a hard-on before we gagged him.

Moving faster, Isaac lifted his arms and shrugged out of the long-sleeved shirt. Looking so deliciously embarrassed, he dropped the top to the floor and then awkwardly shuffled out of his pants and damp tighty-whities. His hands were clutching over the privates, but Clark barked for him to 'move them', and he despondently uncapped his hands to reveal a 4 1/2 inch virginal prick.

I'd seen him wandering the house with his little pecker back home, but never with it hard. Could the kid even cum yet? Oh yeah... guess I had photo evidence that he could.

To my disappointment he didn't still have the anal plug up his ass. My cock twitched with irritation and rampant desire.

"You were a good boy." Clark moved forward and slowly unfastened the belt cinched to the back of Moss's head and electric blue hair which was now all messy.

"Have you guys heard of dominant and submissive?" I asked.

Moss glared rebelliously at Clark in front of him, then massaging his sore jaw he nodded his head at me. Isaac shook his head.

"Well, we're Dominant -- 'Doms'" I pointed at myself and the three other seniors. "What that means is we're in charge. For the next hour while we all work out, we tell you what to do... and you do it. You don't complain. You're both submissive -- Subs. You want to please us, don't you? You want me to rip up this photo so you and your friends can all go back to playing your kinky games together... right? No shame."

"No shame?" Moss scoffed.

"Do you want this belt to go back in your mouth sub!" Clark warned, draping the saliva wet band of the belt over the fit surfer's shoulder.

He shook his head... he also grew noticeably harder between the legs.

Dominic -- or Dom as we called him -- leaned up from his lazy stretch, his gorgeous six pack rolling with the motion. "If you have any needs you can call us Sir or Sir's, Master, or by our names. We get to call you whatever the fuck we want. Understood."

Zashen
Zashen
12 Followers