Chapter 4: The Boat House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Understood." They both answered. Good... they were starting to get it faster and better than the first group of boys we'd brought to this place more than a year back. Yuse grinned stupidly at me and I nodded my shared enjoyment.

More than their compliance turning me on though... the fact that it was little Isaac -- my annoying nerdy little step brother -- who would be submitting to the four of us tonight.

"If you don't like something we're doing, you're allowed one safe word." It had to be said, even if I maybe didn't want to give them an out from the fun, "This is only to be used if you're in pain or we're tormenting you past your limit -- trust me kids... we'll be taking it easy on you this first time around."

"You're still going to be fucking embarrassed though." Dom promised them.

Moss and Isaac exchanged nervous glances.

"Go ahead, pick a word." Clark sighed, glaring at me but knowing this was necessary so that we didn't get in trouble.

"Canoe?" Isaac suggested stupidly; Moss nodded.

"Come on step-bro, lets separate you from your buddy here." I hefted Isaac up by his arm, his little tally-wacker bobbing side to side and smacking small frame as he stood. The room was warm with its extra layers of insulation, I doubt he even missed his clothing. "You guys got that one?" I nodded to Clark and Dom, but Dom surprised me by shaking his head and moving toward me and Isaac.

He licked his lips, appreciating the small frame of my step-brother as much as I did; the tight pale shoulder blades, the little tuck of his spine, his impressively jiggly ass cheeks.

"Guess that leaves you and me Yuse." Clark pulled Moss up by both arms and he and our gorgeous Venezuelan friend towed their sub toward one of the rowing machines.

"Ever lifted weights?" I asked my step-brother, knowing based on his flat stomach that the answer was 'no'.

An embarrassed head shake; his overgrown bowl cut was frizzed from lack of sleep; arousingly there was dried cum from earlier flaking from the hair around his left ear.

"When I said 'take off your clothes' I meant the glasses too." I plucked them from around his ears and plopped the pair on one of the nearby matte benches. "You can see pretty fine without them, plus they'll just make it harder for us to see if your suffering badly enough."

"Come here." Dom patted a spot between his legs facing the cable machine; when Isaac hesitated, I reminded him that he had to do what we said. His little naked body sat down between Dom's much thicker thighs, the older guy's fat black cock pressing up through his shorts and against the virgin ass of my sibling. "Well take it easy, see? The weights are set real low, all you have to do is pull this cord down and lift those plates there."

Isaac nodded and tried to pull the dangling handle down, but the unexpected pressure lifted him off the seat a little. Dom scooted forward so that Isaacs skinny frame and butt cheeks rested directly on top of him -- I felt untamed jealousy with equal amounts of pleasure shift through my groin, watching them.

"I've got you. Pull it again."

Dom held Isaac in place and the boy managed to do a single pull on the machine. He looked so embarrassed and upset when the weights clattered back into place with a bang -- but his naked shame and disappointment were clearly working to make the little tip of his stiffy ooze precum.

"That's right." Dom praised him, "Sit your ass cheeks down on my cock and give me ten more reps."

Across from us, Clark and Yose were making a naked Moss expend all his energy on the rowing machine. Whenever the slim naked surfer leaned forward, his 8 inch cock would flail and snap against the padded seat. The intense slapping noise happened the first two times and then he started to moan.

It seemed they'd ordered him to lean forward and tap the seat like that... fucking hot. There were some devious minds among the four of us.

Isaac trembled through the ten reps, his ass lifting and then hitting home over Dom's one-eyed monster.

"You're such a good boy." I praised him; knowing how hard it must be for him to keep pulling those weights down, "Your ass is making Dominic so happy." I pointed to my friend, realizing that the two of them hadn't really been introduced... not exactly caring.

Isaac grunted with effort.

"I complimented you." I leaned forward till I was speaking into his right ear, "Say 'thank you'."

"Thank you." He grunted through a rep.

"Thank you... what?"

"Thank you, sir."

"Use my name... say it like the horny little step-brother I caught you being earlier."

"Th-Thank you Dallas."

Man, my dick twitched so badly in my pants at the sound of him struggling through the words; his compliance was overwhelming my brain and I already had way too many ideas of how I could force him to obey me further, make him serve and pleasure the four of us today.

When the set of ten was finished I ordered him up off of Dom's lap and we moved over to one of the mirrors and the kettlebells placed beside them.

"Pick up the 20lb." I ordered.

The sight of his trembling eyes, his chest and stomach tightening and running beads of sweat, plus the little sweat smell running down his armpits. He reeked of boy -- did this kid ever wash up? But it wasn't a bad smell. All of him reflected in the mirror as he bent down to lift one of the kettle bells.

"Slower." I ordered, "Bend and really show us those ass cheeks."

Isaac bent stiffly, still fighting me a little bit, so I just pushed down on his back with force and that forced him to grunt and be real loose. His ass hole was back to looking tight, almost like it had never had a butt plug filling it earlier.

"Stay bent over like that and spread your legs more."

"Now." Dom barked; he was grinning very widely and massaging his balls through the compression shorts. Every now and again the tip of his black pecker poked out the top band of the clothing.

When Isaac spread more I could make out the finer detail of his tight little boy pussy; it was hairless with little wrinkles around the opening. Dried cum also stuck to this part of him, just little patches, but enough to upset me that other boys had been sharing me step-brother. It killed me a little that I was letting Dom enjoy the boy... so long as I took the first ride though...

Noticing what we were doing, Clark and Yose moved their Sub beside ours in front of the mirror. When the boy Moss squatted and spread, his cock dripped a long happy ribbon of spunk all the way down to the floor.

"Don't mess up our fucking gym." I barked, "Isaac, lean over and clean up your friends splooge."

Without complaint he leaned over and licked the wet stain off the dirty floor. Kid was really getting into it.

"Clean off the tip too." Clark ordered my Sub.

Isaac licked the precum clean from the throbbing purple helmet that was the head of his buddy's penis.

"What do you say to your Dom?" I demanded Moss.

"Thank you, Sir." The surfer boy groaned.

"Thank you for what?"

"Thank you for cleaning me up, Sir."

We forced them to go back to squatting; Moss squatted the kettle bell perfectly, his hairy ass crack compressing gorgeously while the four of us just eyeballed his hole and touched ourselves through the clothing.

"You're doing it wrong Sub." I told Isaac who was struggling with his kettlebell, "Watch Moss in the mirror -- you actively pull yourself down while locking your elbows and holding the bell up."

"Then hold yourself parallel so we can get a good look at that tight hole." Dom added.

We all grinned at one another, practically drooling over the two boys. They were both beautiful, young, and differently inexperienced. Moss was embarrassed in a quiet tough guy kind of way and the way he rebelled against his Doms... but then was shut down each time? He ended up in a gag again for talking back to Yose, but this time Yose used one of his own long sweaty socks and stuffed it into the surfer's mouth before tightening a suspension strap over the gag.

They moved Moss through pushups, jumping jacks, deadlifts, all while he was gagged.

"Go ahead and lay there face down on that bench," Clark ordered, "Since you've been such a good boy, Yose and I are going to oil you up and take turns massaging you. Sadly, the gag has to stay in though."

They laid Moss on one of our specialty-made exercise benches -- boy this would be exciting -- the look of surprise on his face when laying belly down fit his cock through the hole cut at the middle of the machine and down into the hidden metal tube.

Moss groaned in torment.

"That's right; its your own personal little chastity cage. Hold still and be a good little boy while I lock the metal around your balls." Clark fiddled with something at the base of the bench.

It had taken months for that bench to be delivered to campus; it had been even harder for us to sneak it under my father's nose and into The Boathouse. They locked the naked surfer into place; if he even tried to lift off the bench the restraint would tug way too uncomfortably against his cock and balls. Clark handed Yuse the oil and, stripping down out of their sweaty exercise clothes, they joined Moss in his nakedness.

"Tap the side of the bench twice if you want us to stop." Clark told the restrained and gagged sub.

As always, Clark and Dom were the best-looking boys of the group -- Clark had a fantastic cum-gutter sixpack, almost an 8 pack now, which led down and framed into a perfect v-shape with thick muscular thighs and an intense plush ass. That gigantic hairy cock was framed perfectly in the middle of it all with sparse red hair that was groomed to mid length and happy trailed back up into his naval. I wanted to run my tongue along it...

Yeah. Dude gave me dick envy. Even made me want to be gay a little, if I could only have Clark Crickston for a single night.

Dom caught me eyeballing his boyfriend but I just shrugged... how could you not want that guy either fucking you or getting fucked by you.

The only thing more tempting right now? Our exhausted little Isaac.

While they started slathering oil over the lanky surfer kid, I helped Isaac up from his final pushup. His arms were trembling so badly and he panted at the effort to lift himself. We'd moved through kettlebells to barbell to leg lifts and pullups. The sight of his body dangling from the pullup bar, well, I hadn't been able to help myself -- for every pull up he'd done I'd stood there and let him left his peepee up into my greedy mouth. Kid had LOVED that; I'd tasted his excited precum.

"Can I please get oiled down too Dom? Dallas?" Isaac begged.

"No." Dom, already shirtless, popped out of his compression shorts and jockstrap, then helped me out of my things, "You're going to oil US down." He ordered.

While Isaac went to fetch the second bottle of massage oil like a good little gym rat, I found myself proud of how good he'd done tonight. Maybe he wasn't as big a brat as I'd originally thought. He kept this up at our private gym, he could get pretty built... maybe a real ladies' man. His hole would still always be mine though.

I admired my rod in the mirror; it was pale in contrast to the rest of my deep tanned body, edged by the shape of the speedo I'd worn all summer long. I had large balls that HUNG and flapped between my legs -- meaning I had to wear some tight jockstraps to keep the fucker in place. Attached to them, my stiffy was a confident 6 1/2 inches, slender and angled in a slight back bend. The boy's I'd fucked always told me that the bend of my cock was actually perfect for hitting their prostates... I liked knowing that information.

Yeah. I'd probably make some girl a VERY happy wife some day; but who cared that for a little while during my youth I let younger boy holes keep me satisfied? My chest and shoulders were the most built on me, tanned like the rest of me; my hands and feet were rough from all the manual labor I did on campus and back home. Like Isaac, I was pretty slender, I also wore glasses -- they just weren't as thick and blocky and nerdy as Isaac's glasses were.

My cock was past being ready by the time he returned.

Over on their chastity-bench Clark was sitting ON TOP of his subs back, stretching the boy's hole and playing with the dick that he'd eventually feed it.

We made Isaac oil up Dominic first; and my step brother was surprisingly attentive and thorough with his application of the oil and the intensity of his massage. "Massage here." Dom ordered, "this is where I'm really tight."

Isaac rubbed yet more oil into his hands and began applying it with intense rolling motions into Dom's groin and all over his cock. His ebony shaft grew another inch or two under the patient ministrations of our sub -- it looked so good that I joined Dominic ass cheek to ass cheek on the bench and Isaac knelt before us, now rubbing oil into my crotch as well.

His hands were inexperienced, that much was obvious, but he clearly wanted to please us. Being dominant though, we ordered our little gym rat to go faster or slower, deeper, play with the head a little.

After a while, Dom grew bored with my step-brother -- more likely he grew jealous at what Clark was doing to his sub -- and wandered over to the bench where Clark had only just started fitting his hug penis inside of Moss. Being way too generous, Clark moved out of the way so that his boyfriend could take a turn. The moans of pain and pleasure were very loud from the surfer, and his knuckles gripping the sides of the bench were white with tension. Yuse was running his naked shaft along one of the surfers cheeks and then across his closed eyelids.

Reflected by the mirrors on all sides, the sight of the four of us with our subs, it almost made me nut.

Dominic leaving... that left me alone with Isaac. At last.

"You ready to ride me step-brother?" I asked him.

He was still massaging oil deep into the skin around my love muscle, being so tender to his new brother and not forgetting to add strength to the massage despite how tired he was. At my words his eyes went bug-eyed, clearly intimidated by the full size of me.

"You're going to ride me if you want me to rip up the photograph." I told him and he nodded.

Isaac got up and swung first one pale twig-like leg over me and then the other; his sweaty asshole was already wet with anticipation and my oiled up cock slid along the crack forcing me to bite my tongue against the blissful ecstasy of the feeling. His scared little eyes met mine and I knew that despite his fear, he wanted my cock inside of him just as badly as I did.

"Please." He breathed, "Please just make it quick."

"Do you want to feel like a good boy." He nodded his head and had such a begging little expression with his open mouth and pleading eyes, "I can only make you feel good if you let me fuck you for a while, understand?"

Again, Isaac nodded.

"Its going to hurt at first."

Nodded again, "Please." He begged, "Please."

The angle on the bench made it hard to pop my curved dick up inside my brother's ass, so I lifted him all the way up and moved us toward the mirrors. His ankles lifted and caught behind my back, holding his body tight against my stomach. I felt the tip of my rod probe his opening as we leaned into the mirror.

"I haven't ever..." He panted, afraid.

"I know." And then the tip of my prick slid into place, making him whine out and squirm against me. I held him easily with one hand -- the 18-year-old was so light -- and shoved my other hand into his mouth for the boy to bite down on. Bending my knees and adjusting I angled more of my pulsing meat popsicle up inside THE tightest hole I'd experienced so far.

It was probably good he'd stretched with that butt plug earlier, or I might have broken him. Reflected in the mirror behind us, my three buddies were taking turns laying on top of Moss and fucking the hell out of the boys insides.

"Good boy not cumming yet." I looked down at Isaac's cock approvingly, the smaller shaft of it fitting nicely between my abs. Its tip oozed with precum; he groaned into my hand and whimpered again.

He'd been just down the hall from me many night back at home, but always with his step mother and my father around -- there had been so many times I'd heard the little monster fapping away to porn in his bedroom. I'd wanted to go in there and fuck him each and every time.

Now, I finally had him.

Isaacs pucker got used to my girth and he at last lowered his weight all the way onto my shaft, just my hand and my full mast 7 incher holding him strong against the mirror. I grunted as he bottomed out and all of me filled him up; with every moan of his pleasure his anus constricted around me.

"I wanted you so badly." I admitted, starting to fuck up inside of him and pull back out, forcing him to accept the intruder and get used to my friction. I NEEDED to pound him like I needed some sleep. So. God. Damn. Badly.

Those little boy whimpers he made frustrated the fuck out of me, further increasing my tempo as I held my step-brother and thrust again and again up into him. His little cock bobbed against my chest with the motion.

"You're such a naughty brother. Fuck. If Mom and Dad ever found out."

My curved prick probed along his prostate and his sounds went from whines of pain to a deep moan of pleasure; his teeth let up on my knuckles. "Dal..." He gasped, "Dal... I won't tell them. I won't tell them ever."

His naked spine smacked repeatedly against the mirror, those ass cheeks of his snuggly fitting down into my thighs and sticking with our shared sweat. The smell of him was terrible AND stimulating; we'd exercised so much boy sweat out of his fantastic smelling pits; he smelled like such a fucking cum dumpster, like he'd been worked hard but not cleaned yet. Yeah... he was really starting to expand and take me now. I slid easily in and out of him.

I could tell it still hurt him, but that only made me plow his ass harder.

They must have finished up behind us, because I could barely make out the four boys watching us from behind. Watching me fuck my step-brother. Watching me give in to his tight little canal and start to moan as I held him up and thrust four more times in quick succession.

"I'm going to fill you up Isaac."

He started moaning so loudly I was sure the entire school would hear the sound, his little prick jerking so wildly that I realized the kid must be having a dry orgasm -- couldn't even manage to cum twice in one day, he was SO young and inexperienced.

I filled him. My release was intense and traveled all the way up my cock while in bursts I fucked the cum into my little brother's hole. The resulting cream pie leaked down the edges of his butt and around my cock, obvious in the mirror's reflection.

The other boys were giving us exhausted nods of contentment and approval.

"Can I taste it?" Isaac asked in a breathless voice, and cock still buried deep inside of his no-longer virgin hole, I swiped a finger full of my dripping spunk. He sucked it off my finger and groaned with satisfaction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dressed and standing outside The Boathouse, all of us back on the beach and headed through the busy throng of now-awake students, not one of the six of us spoke a word about what we had done. I knew this was once again another secret that wouldn't travel outside our little deviant sex club.

At the private curved wooden staircase Clark held out the photo and allowed Moss to take it -- something about the surfer boy had changed, he hung on Clark and on Dom too... like a little puppy dog. I hadn't really seen him smile like he was enjoying himself until just after they'd finished using his hole and filling it with three separate loads.