Chapter 5: A Cuck's Life

Story Info
Dahlia's cuckold looks forward to a new living sit/life.
5k words
4.35
7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
geeklove
geeklove
56 Followers

1..Dahlia

The two blondes finished Their coffee. Dahlia thanked Her friend, "Thanks for looking after My little bitch last night Gabs. Also, thanks for the further discoveries of his submissive side. I think We still have more to find there; it will be fun to discover with You My Friend."

Gabby hugged Her friend, "the pleasure was all Mine, I assure You D." The hot blondes walked into the living room to find jerry passed out on the couch on his back with dried cum all over his face. Dahlia finds jerry's phone in his jacket and locates 'boss' in contacts. She dials the number.

On the 2nd ring a man answers, "Marcus Anderson."

Dahlia answers, "hi Marcus. Mr. Anderson; just wanted to let you know that jerry won't be making it in today. "

Marcus responds with, "Of course, thanks for letting me know. Who are you by the way?"

Dahlia pauses, thinking for a moment; "Dahlia, jerry's Fiancé."

A surprised tone in his voice Marcus responds, "I didn't know jerry was seeing anyone much less engaged. I look forward to meeting You Dahlia; I presume jerry will be bringing You to our Winter party next Friday."

"Winter party? This is the first I've heard of it, please tell Me more Marcus."

Marcus explains to Dahlia, "Every year our company throws a big shindig downtown; effectively taking over the Hilton for a night. Employees all get a room for the night. With a fully hosted bar we try to help our people be responsible. Employees get to bring a partner; and this year we're encouraging them to bring a second plus one as well, as many employees like to attend with another guest. Think You'll be able to make it Dahlia?"

Dahlia smiled wickedly; a plan forming in Her mind, "Oh yeah Marcus, I'll be there; as will Gabby our plus one. We might even bring Jerry. Someone has to carry Our bags after all, am I right?" She laughed.

Marcus loved Dahlia's mischievous personality, "You are very right Dahlia, a little physical labor is good for Jerry. You'd be quite welcome on Your own, however; I'd personally attend to Your bags. But, consider Yourself RSVP'd for 3 my Dear. I'll give jerry the details."

Dahlia eagerly responds with, "You are a sweet talker Marcus, could You also text them to me at 666-785-9309? My sweet boy is a bit of a space cadet these days with such things. In fact, I'm going to shoot You a text from My phone with pics of Gabby and I so You'll know Our faces already when We meet."

"Of course, Dahlia nice talking to You." Marcus finishes, ending the call.

Gabby beamed as the call ended, "A party? Next Friday? You and I with Our cuck all night at the Hilton?"

"Yep, that's what the Man said," Dahlia tells Her Friend as She grabs Her Own phone. "OK to send Marcus that really hot pic from Your latest ad?"

Gabby grins, "Of course D! Send that latest pic of Yours too."

Dahlia grinned at Her friend, "Sent" Dahlia burst out laughing, "from what jerry told Me about Marcus, this should be a very fun party; for Us." Gabby joined in on Her friend's laughter.

"But I wanted to party with You and Jeremy before We played with others like this; would You Two be up for a little private party here on Thursday with My bitch and I?" Dahlia asked.

Gabby thought for a moment, "Oh the little private party You wanted to celebrate Your moving in Here? I Thought You needed to hear what Your cuck thinks first? But yeah, we can do it. My lame, vanilla housemates will probably be here; but we can have fun in My room."

"Yeah, the bitch needs to wake up and give Me an answer, but We can plan ahead regardless. I want You to fuck his cunt before this company party Gabs; I've been keeping that fuck-hole for Myself for too long. I need You to mock, degrade, and emasculate him as Jeremy fucks Me inches from his face. At the party Friday he is going to help Us seduce some geeky, vanilla couples. The husbands will obviously desire Us, but cuckie over there needs to satisfy their ladies. Certainly not with his caged clittie. But, between his tongue and his cunt he should give the Ladies a lot of excitement." Dahlia finishes breathless with excitement.

"Sounds like a fun night D. I'm sure jerry will love it!" Gabby says looking at jerry starting to stir, "Since he's being a slacker and taking the day off; perhaps he should take Us shopping for something to wear Friday?"

"Whhhhatt, day off..." jerry begins to come around. "Work, I need to go to...."

Dahlia caresses jerry's cum-crusted face, "Don't worry about it babe, I called in for you. spoke with Marcus. Why didn't you mention the party next Friday? It's OK, we're RSVP'd. Now, do you have an answer for Me about getting a place together?" Dahlia asks as her tongue flicks at jerry's 'clittie' through its cage.

More awake now jerry responds eagerly, "Of course I want to live with You Goddess Dahlia. When are we moving?"

Dahlia smiles as Her plans come together, "Gabby, when can we move in?"

Jerry sits bolt upright, "move in, here?"

Gabby hushes the cuck with a finger, "hush bitch; your Ladies are scheming. My house-mates are supposed to be moving out by the end of the month, so; on the first. But, I'm going to give them some money back on rent so that they'll be out by the 27th; it would be great to have My new roomies in by New Years eve so we can party!"

"Perfect," Dahlia responds enthusiastically, "A New Years to remember for sure. Now that My bitch is awake Gabby, perhaps You could give us the full tour of our new home, I've seen it, but I doubt My jerry has yet."

"Of course," Gabby says rising. She'd been up for a while jerry notices as She looks freshly showered and dressed; as does his Goddess. Both Gorgeous Women dressed in sexy sun dresses despite the winter months, 6 inch heels on stockinged legs; They were a sight to behold and made jerry strain in his tiny cage. Gabby leads, "this, of course is the living room, the dining room there; and the large kitchen."

Dahlia interjects, "Excellent, jerry will cook for us Gabs, he's an excellent cook."

"Nice," Gabby says with a smile before moving onto the rooms, "This large Master bedroom is Mine, unless D has Her heart set on it as this one over here is almost as big; the one in the middle is smaller and will be yours cuck for when Neither of us have use for you. It will be fitted with a single deadbolt lock, that can only be opened from the outside; the cuck-room."

Dahlia chimes in, "excellent Gabs," She begins excited, "I want to put Our play equipment in this room, no bed, just a large kennel. 2 large, 70+ inch TV's on either wall so that when Our cuck is put in its room it doesn't miss out on any of the action. Each TV will get a direct feed from cameras in Our rooms; full stereo so he doesn't miss a moan. Control of the televisions will be kept with Us of course, cucks don't get to choose whether they watch real men pleasure their Ladies."

Gabby smiled broadly, She loved the way Dahlia thought. Continuing the tour, She went to the glass doors at the back of the house; opening them She revealed a fully landscaped back yard with a large, in-ground pool, complete with diving board.

Of course, Dahlia knew about this backyard. "I can't wait for spring, the parties We will host!" Dahlia beamed.

Gabby grinned wickedly, She loved hosting parties for Her fellow providers, She had always wished She had a submissive serving bitch. Now she did! "I just hope Our bitch is up for it, there will be so many demands on his tongue and his holes."

Dahlia laughed, "yeah, I'm sure Stacy will try to monopolize his cunt. I'll have to make sure She shares. Giving Her first dibs with ongoing priority access to keep his cunt lubed with Her Gurl-cum for other Ladies to peg the fuck out of him."

"Little slut will take more cock at one party than the both of Us do in A week. " Gabby laughs, groping jerry's butt aggressively. "I can't wait to pound his little hole on Thursday. So much fun. We will work out the details by then I am sure; but now, we both need new dresses."

"Of course," Dahlia agrees before revealing that She'd somehow hid Her strapon underneath Her dress, "But first I need to plunder that aforementioned cunt. Throat My cock and then up against the neighbor's fence bitch." She instructs jerry, motioning to the fence. Using only jerry's spit for lube Dahlia forces Her submissive roughly into the fence as Her cock pushes all the way inside of his hole with one thrust. "whose cunt is this, chastity bitch?"

"Ooh fuck.." jerry mumbles unintelligibly, "it's Your cunt Goddess Dahlia"

Dahlia pulls almost all the way out and then pushes all the way back in several times, hard. Unable to hold it jerry's caged clittie starts to sissy-gasm little spurts of cum leaving his DNA on the premises for the first; but certainly not the last time.

Gabby loves it, "you lucky cuck, your Goddess is letting you cum."

"Watch this," Dahlia says as She keeps fucking jerry harder and deeper for the next 10 minutes causing jerry to sissy-gasm several more times. Finally, he just starts cumming constantly.

Dahlia pulls out of Her bitch with a 'pop'. "That is called an 'ASS-GASM! '" Dahlia pronounces proudly. Jerry falls over in a heap in his own cum-puddle. "you just have to not let up with the first little sissy-gasm, he eventually starts cumming constantly. Leaves him mostly spent, but he should be able to drive."

With that Dahlia gave jerry Her keys, "You're driving bitch. Macy's. Get dressed first slut."

Gabby takes Her panties off and hands them to jerry, "here cuck, they have some of Jeremy's cum that you missed in them; you need to do better cleaning bitch." Jerry puts on Mistress Gabby's panties and then the rest of his clothes before joining his Gorgeous Owners.

Jerry opened the door for his Goddess first, then Mistress Gabby, and then getting behind the wheel himself.

2... jerry

Apparently, he would be living with 2 HOT escorts! It sounded like Heaven, but he was stuck in this fucking cock-cage! WTF?!!! The place they were moving into was amazing, but to be the designated, frustrated cuck for 2 Gorgeous Women? To make matters worse, Gabby's ultimate tease the night before had reminded him that he missed being inside pussy. And as much as he wanted to be inside the pussy that had teased him so mercilessly just a few hours before he was longing infinitely more for his Goddess's holy center.

Dahlia noticed Her jerry's angsty emotions and asked, "what's wrong cuck? Something on your mind?"

Confronted jerry decided to just come out with it, "Goddess, I miss pussy. I miss being out of chastity and able to be inside of a Woman?"

Dahlia hit the issue head on, "I know you do sweetie," She says with a smile, "I know you want to put that little thing in either Myself or Mistress Gabby. But, that's why you are in that cuck-cage, for Our pleasure. How else do you expect that little thing to please either of Us? But, don't act like you haven't been out since I caged you last month. Gabby took you out last night. I promise you'll get out again Thursday before our little private party. Gabby already ordered a flat cage for you. Time for a downsize."

Tthank You Mistress Gabby," was all jerry could say; clearly his Goddess was not going to be merciful towards his shrinking clittie.

"Anything else on your twisted little pervert mind cuckie?" Gabby asks deviously.

Dahlia's chastity cuckold ponders his words carefully, "Only how blessed I am Mistress Gabby. Truly blessed that You and Goddess Dahlia find real men, or just better men, to pleasure You. You both deserve it. Watching Goddess cum with a real man inside Her while I am looking into Her Gorgeous eyes re-affirms my place in this world. I look forward to sharing a residence with You Both; cooking and cleaning for You both. Not to mention being a fuck-hole for both of You, cuck for Your cuckold-sessions."

The shopping experience was great for the Ladies. They each let jerry purchase a $1000 gown that accentuated Their ample assets. They took jerry to a Fredericks of Hollywood store and had him pick up 3 pairs of ass-less men's panties, complete with a pouch up front for his caged clittie ;and then a nice, new Italian suit at the finest men's store in town.

"Now," Dahlia says lustily, "let's drop Gabby off and get back to My place bitch; I want to make love, it's been a few hours."

Fuck! She was insatiable....

At Gabby's place jerry gets out to open Mistress's door; Gabby laughs, "off with you bitch, you two have fun now!"

Anxious and eager jerry races to Dahlia's place; as jerry opens Her door Dahlia orders, "get in position bitch. In My stocks, I need to be balls deep in My cunt for the next 6 hours!"

Following orders jerry got in position, he's relieved when he feels the stock-arm drop and get locked into place. His free will gone now he is just meat for his Goddess. he feels Her urgency at his hole, pressing inside, no lube this time, once She gets inside She pushes all the way in. jerry moans at the deep intrusion as his caged clittie squirts for the first time, "Oh fuck me Goddess!" jerry moans passionately as Her cock invades his bowels, repeatedly.

"Oh god yes," Dahlia moans as She cums, "I will bitch, I will all night long! Because this cunt is MINE isn't it bitch?"

"Oh yes," jerry moans, relieved that the frequent ass-play had made his ass start self-lubricating. "It is Yours Goddess."

Dahlia thrust deep and hard a few more times making jerry squirt again, "So it is My cunt to whore out to whomever I choose isn't it bitch."

Dahlia's cock having put jerry deep into sub-space all jerry can say is, "oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes, of course Goddess."

3..... Dahlia

She came again with Her bitch's surrender, "Oh fuck, I love this ass cuck...."

"You feel that on your legs bitch? that's My cum dripping down your legs, I cum so hard from fucking this cunt! I haven't wanted to share it, but I think it's going to be time soon don't you?"

Not sure what this would mean for his relationship with Dahlia jerry instinctively lashes out, "No Goddess, my cunt belongs to You alone!"

Dahlia laughed, "look at you bitch, acknowledging that your ass is a cunt now, and under My ownership. But failing to see that I want to make it truly Mine by renting/loaning it out. I'm sure you've heard My Bulls expressing interest, Michael for one. But I'll ease you in with a little party with Mistress Gabby and Jeremy on Thursday before We open it up more."

Desperately jerry protests, "but Goddess, 'You make love to me'; You're the only One in that hole, I am the only one You fuck in that hole."

Dahlia laughs, "all true bitch, all true for a few days. I have two submissive sluts that I'm going to peg in front of My pegging cuckold to start the week. And you're going to be perfect, protesting that I 'only make love to you' is just what My submissive bitches need to hear. It will be good for you too bitch, to see other 'men' taking My cock; wishing it was your cunt getting fucked. I expect you to be every bit the pegging-cuckold as you are the perfect cuckold bitch."

Dahlia notices Her bitch finally calming; accepting the inevitable. His submissive mind churning. "I could encourage them to lock their junk up? Explaining to them that getting pegged while in chastity is 10x hotter than getting pegged while not in chastity. That my Goddess would be happy to be their keyholder, for a price."

Dahlia rams Her cock home a few more times, extra hard; making jerry cum again. "This is why I love you bitch; you are a boundless source of kinky inspiration."

Further inspiration, "Let me contact Oxy-Shop for You Goddess, they would probably be happy to give You a special rate for their devices for a little advertising. Which would help recruit Your future chastity sluts. You could use more keys between Your amazing breasts, though I am proud that mine is the only one."

"Good idea bitch," Dahlia says with a glimmer, "now tell Me more about your boss Marcus."

"my boss?" jerry asks tepidly before giving up the goods, "Marcus is @30, married, played football in college; all-American I believe. Rumor has it he plays the field a little; which is surprising because Marissa, his Wife, is amazing."

"Intriguing" Dahlia says as She lights up a cigarette. jerry smells the nicotine and wishes he could see his Goddess bring the fire-stick to Her luscious red lips. She notices jerry quiver with excitement as he notices Her lit cigarette. Dahlia purrs into jerry's ear as She continues to rail him with Her cock, "that's right bitch, Gabby and I talk about everything." She singes a hair off of his neck before pressing Her cigarette into his flesh.

"Fuck!" jerry cries out in pain.

Dahlia answers back by pounding Her cock deep and hard inside of Her bitch. "Of course, bitch I am always happy to Fuck you! both literally with My cock, and figuratively as My cuckold slave. I want to spend Christmas with your family, they will love Me. In the new year we will move in with Mistress Gabby. New year's Eve will be a wild party for the ages, I'll introduce you to Stacy."

3... Dahlia

Dahlia smiles down lovingly at Her slave, Her bitch, Her cuck, Her jerry; impaled on Her cock.

"whose Stacy" jerry asks. Dahlia is surprised he has enough wits about him to ask.

"Stacy," Dahlia explains, "is a 30ish transgender Domme/escort who loves to fuck submissive men. She has a thick 9 inch cock and loves to breed as many subs as She can, as often as She can. I will make sure to introduce you two on New Years eve at Our party. You should be proud bitch that you will be Our party favor; designated fuck-hole, pussy-licker, cream-pie eater. Stacy would monopolize you and My cunt given half a chance, but I will tell Her that She can breed once and only again after another Girl has used Her cum as lube for a fuck. Many of Our other escort guests love to peg bitches like you; or have yet to peg a guy, making them even more eager. My bitch's cunt is perfectly suited to breaking novice peggers' cherries"

"So, Stacy will breed me repeatedly? For other Girls?"

"Yes," Dahlia says with a proud smile, "knowing Stacy, and knowing My bitch will make Me proud and take every cock to ring in the new year."

"I hope to do You proud Goddess," jerry admits with trepidation,"it just sounds a bit overwhelming."

"afraid My cunt isn't up for it?" Dahlia laughs, "don't worry bitch, we'll break you in Thursday with Jeremy and Gabby here, and then Friday at your company party at the Hilton. And New Years is a few weeks out still; lots of cocks to use that hole between now and then; including the new One I ordered. Larger in length and girth."

4.... jerry

Monday morning came and jerry drug himself from bed having been thoroughly ravished by his Goddess over the weekend. Dahlia was insatiable, pounding his cunt constantly over the weekend. At the office, he saw his boss, Marcus said his hello and commented that he looked forward to meeting his Fiancé at the party on Friday..

jerry hadn't decided whether he was going to the party and how did his boss know Dahlia, his Fiancé?

"Oh yeah, and Gabby." Marcus added, "She sounds delightful. The pics Dahlia sent were really something as well; are They models? Your room is all arranged; one of the suites since there are 3 of you." He added. "My wife is looking forward to meeting all of you as well."

"Yes, of course Sir." jerry says, slipping into his submissive mindset which wasn't quite appropriate at work. "I mean yes Marcus."

"Yes," Marcus says with a suddenly sterner tone, "back to work."

"Of course, Marcus," jerry says passively.

"You chatted with my boss," jerry texted Dahlia.

"Of course, bitch," was Dahlia's response, "I had to call in for you on Friday. He told Me about your company party, I RSVP'd for the 3 of us. you're welcome."

"You're not going to fuck him are You?" jerry asked pointedly in a response.

geeklove
geeklove
56 Followers
12