Chapter 5: A Cuck's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Dahlia answered, "I don't think Marcus is the kind of man to take it in the ass."

"that's not what I mean and You know it Dahlia, he's married You know." jerry responded desperately.

"yes I do. As are most of My clients. Stop judging Me bitch." Dahlia told Her cuck to back off.

"I'm not leaving you high and dry cuck." Dahlia continued, "you're to entertain Marcus's Wife with your tongue and your cunt while I get you the promotion you've been so eager for."

"what are You talking about Dahlia?" jerry asks like the confused little bitch he is.

"Gabby and I are going to seduce your Boss, get you your promotion, while You please his Wife with your tongue and hopefully She'll peg your cunt. It's a win/win/win/win. Now stop questioning Me, or Marcus will wonder if you're worth your weight at all"

Suddenly panicked, would She do it? would Dahlia fuck him over totally like that? if he spoiled Her fun and profit? Hell yeah.

"of course, Goddess, thank You Goddess." jerry responded, completely devalued as a man.

5. Dahlia:

As planned Marcus texted details of the party to Dahlia, adding "You and Gabby are Gorgeous Dahlia! models?"

"escorts. Yeah, jerry and I are getting married and I still provide. he was a client who I locked in chastity when we started dating. I'm hoping we can have fun Friday."

"I'm sure We will Dahlia," Marcus replies, but My Wife needs entertainment. She loves watching Me cuckold little white bitches like jerry; but I know She wants to get some action Herself."

Dahlia grins wickedly as She responds, "do not worry Lover, My bitch jerry has a very talented tongue and an eager cunt for Her pleasure. I just hope She will let Our bitch clean up Your cream-pies."

Marcus replies immediately, "of course, and fear not jerry will then have a new role for him at work, more pay, better hours, as My personal assistant."

"Very good Marcus," Dahlia concluded, "I am so glad that We could cum up with a plan of action that would benefit all of us."

"Where is that bitch?" Dahlia said to Herself, it's 5:25, he's usually home by 5:20; "I need to fuck." The blonde complains to no one. Just then She heard a key in the door.

Dahlia stood up, Her new cock looked like a third leg between Her legs, big and Black. "You're late bitch!" She tells him as soon as he's closed the door.

"Sorry Love, Marcus was talking to me." Jerry stammered defensively.

"I don't want your lame ass excuses; I want to fuck! Get on your knees and suck My new cock, get it nice and wet, you know where it's going next."

Dahlia was pleased that jerry was only able to get half of Her cock in his mouth; Her 12 inch cock he was pretty much able to deep throat. This One was sure to fuck his cunt up. She let him gag for a few minutes before She pulled out of his face. "I hope that's enough throat-cum bitch, I'm ready to fuck. Here, suck on My panties, I dumped the offerings of a couple clients on them for you." She duct tapes with mouth closed once Her panties were in. "Now turn around and bend over."

Now in position She puts Her cock-head at jerry's anus and starts pushing, it's slightly smaller head allows Her to get in relatively easily allowing Her to start to piston in and out of Her bitch's cunt; he moans loudly as the increased girth starts to be felt. A determined Goddess Dahlia is quickly balls-deep inside Her bitch. She can tell by his reactions that his ass is seriously straining to take it all. She gives it no respite pulling all the way out then all the way back in. Her tempo always increasing. "I told you that you could take it bitch, let Me fuck you harder so this cock becomes a breeze for you as this is the one I am using from now on. Can you feel those this veins bitch?" She looked down and saw a large pool of cum below, Her bitch had been cumming constantly for a while already. Ass-gasm is right!

As her fucking starts to cool off Dahlia lights a cigarette and savors Her bitch's cunt.

"Very good jerry." Dahlia says as She satiates Herself in Her cuck's cunt. Her cigarette blazing against his flesh. She rips the duct tape off and asks "tell Me more about Marcus, I liked the sound of Him on the phone, very manly, is He black?"

"yes Goddess," jerry acknowledges knowing that his Dahlia would soon be riding his boss's BBC in front of him. "yes He is, He was a first team all-American linebacker. Mr. Anderson's Wife is amazing as well, all-star collegiate athlete in Her own right, it's a wonder how two alphas like that get by in a household together."

"Oh, I'm sure They have Their way bitch," Dahlia said reassuringly, "I'm sure They have Their way."

"Dahlia," jerry asks delicately, "Marcus referred to You as my Fiancé. What was that about?"

"we're engaged cuck; didn't you know?" Dahlia asks as if jerry was the dumbest fuck on the planet.

"I never proposed." Dahlia's cuck protested, "neither did You Goddess."

"as if I need a proposal bitch." Dahlia said harshly, "I claim you just like I caged you bitch. You're Mine. let's stop denying it. Marriage is inevitable. Get on board cuck. Guys pay a pretty penny to fuck another man's girlfriend, more to fuck his Fiancé, still more to fuck his wife. I want the still more. Both the money and the more energetic fucking. A department in which you seriously fail in anyway. So, let's stop debating this question bitch. whose chastity cuckold are you?"

"Yours Goddess Dahlia, and Mistress Gabby's I suppose" jerry answered meekly.

"Exactly, Mine and Gabby's." Dahlia concludes, "don't ever forget it bitch."

"Now, on the night of your company party We will entertain guests in Our room. Two of which will be Mr. and Mrs. Anderson. Mr. Anderson, your Boss, will satiate Himself with Gabby and I. while you entertain Mrs. Anderson with Your tongue and cunt. Do Me proud bitch."

"Gabby and I will perform, so long as You please Mrs. Anderson your promotion to Mr. Anderson's personal assistant is assured."

"What does that role entail?" jerry asks with trepidation.

"How the fuck should I know." Dahlia responds aggressively. "It's your fucking company bitch, but I would imagine that how you got the role will matter."

Jerry winced, envisioning long hours sucking Mr. Anderson's BBC under his desk, or Mr. Anderson's wife texting him over for afternoon booty calls.

"yes, of course Goddess," jerry acquiesced.

"Oh yeah Goddess, my parents..." jerry begins

"yeah," Dahlia says curtly, "what about them?"

"they don't even know that I am seeing anyone, it would be bad for them to discover I am moving in with my Fiancé."

"Fine," Dahlia replies, "Take Thursday off and we'll go see them. Open your mouth ashtray." Dahlia stubs Her cigarette out on Her sub's tongue before lighting another entrancing jerry as Her shimmering red lips blow acrid smoke in his face.

"How are we going to explain how we met?" Dahlia's cuck asks.

"Let Me handle that bitch." Dahlia laughs sinisterly.

6... jerry

Dahlia's laugh made jerry worry about what She was planning, but Her tone told him to drop it. The new revelation that She smoked every now and again, deepened his lust for his blonde Goddess; he couldn't explain why but She looked SOOOO HOT and powerful with Her shimmering lips wrapped around a cigarette and blowing smoke at him.

"We need to be here at My West-side incall for most of this week hon," Dahlia announced as Her eyes sparkled through smoke looking into Her bitch's. "My pegging sessions are out on the West-side."

"of course, Goddess" jerry responded obediently; not even questioning that She now claimed his apartment as Her 'West-side incall.'

"Open!" Dahlia ordered and then ashed Her cigarette on jerry's proffered tongue, "Greg at 5:30 Tuesday; and then Tim on Wednesday. And My little pegging-cuckold will be there to watch it all. Won't you?"

"of course, I will Goddess," jerry answers, remembering his place. "You know that I am there to please and be of service to You always."

"Finally," Dahlia exclaims, "you finally understand and accept the order of things, Open." Dahlia stubs Her cigarette out on Her pet's tongue, "close and swallow bitch, and get some sleep. Big day tomorrow."

Jerry struggled to sleep. What was Dahlia going to tell his mom? About how they met? About what She did for work? Goddess was going to peg other guys tomorrow; will She still need him for love-making? was She also going to turn him into a 'cuck-queen'; making him watch as She fucked other bitch's with Her cock?

12