Chapter 7: A Little Taste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You made... one hell of an impression," I said. "I think I would love working with you."

She cocked another eyebrow at me as her thumb stroked my cheek lovingly, "Does that mean I have the job?"

Every ounce of me wanted to say yes.

"I think... I need to talk to Helen, but I really like you."

Feeling strange about continuing to sit while she hovered over me, I stood out of my chair. Silence filled the room as we stared into each others' eyes. Her gaze eventually dropped to my lips once more, giving me the impression again that she really wanted to kiss me. I wanted that too.

"I like you too, Mr. Upton. I hope to hear from you soon."

She turned and made her way to the door. She paused with her hand on the knob and looked back at me, giving me one more smoldering look before she opened the door and disappeared through it, looking just as professional as she did when she arrived.

I took a deep breath and attempted to cool the hell off. I'd just had my world rocked.

The door opened and I tensed, thinking it was my next interview, but it was Helen. She slipped in and gave me a smile as she shut the door behind her.

"Well? What did you think of Bella?"

"God, Helen. Where do I start?"

"I take it the interview went well?" She said with a smirk

"She took her shirt off, blew me, and swallowed my load."

Helen pursed her lips, "A bit strong for a first meeting."

"I'll say," I said and took a deep breath. "Is she really as qualified as she claims?"

Helen nodded, "Top of her class in Oxford. Perfect GPA. Graduated with honors in business administration. She speaks five languages. She's also extremely bisexual."

That gave me a moment's pause. What was the difference between bisexuality and extreme bisexuality?

Helen interrupted my thoughts, "What are you thinking?"

"Send the other two away?" I suggested. "Isn't this a no-brainer?"

Helen rolled her eyes, "Are you sure, Marcus? Without even interviewing the other two? With the right fit, this could be one of the most important people in your life. I really think you should talk to all of them."

I hesitated, "Do you really think it'll make a difference? Bella literally sucked me off."

Helen approached the desk and leaned forward, pressing her palms on the surface. It gave me the perfect view down her shirt and - just like with Bella - I couldn't help but give it a few glances.

"I hand-picked all three of these women myself, Macus," she said, her voice low and husky. "I really think you should at least talk to all three of them first. Don't you trust me to take care of you by now?"

Did she really have my best interest in mind? Was one of the others her top pick? Why would she choose three for me to interview this morning if she had someone specific in mind? Surely she knew that if presented me with a single candidate - especially one like Bella - I would have likely approved without a second thought.

Sometimes, Helen felt manipulative, but she'd given me no real reason to not trust her, and every reason to take her advice seriously. I was paying her enough, after all.

Finally, I nodded. "Alright. Send in the next one. I'll interview the other two."

"You won't regret it," Helen purred, straightening up and turning back to the door.

"I don't see that it'll matter though," I said as she retreated. "I can't imagine the other two could do any more to impress me than what Bella just did." I took a sip of the coffee Vikram had brought me.

"There's anal," Helen casually threw over her shoulder as she disappeared through the door. I nearly spit my coffee back in my cup as I tried to fight a laugh.

Ten Minutes Later...

"And you would be fine being on call twenty-four-seven?"

I looked up from Naomi's resume and the impressive array of credentials that it displayed. She had full lips colored a shade of crimson that kept attracting my gaze, and I wondered what they would feel like around my cock and if her lipstick would smear along its shaft the way Bella's did.

Quickly dispelling the thought, I focused on her strikingly blue eyes. Bella had done me a huge service by blowing me... it'd given me a bit more clarity with this interview since Mount Marcus wasn't on the verge of eruption anymore. Plaguing her interview with a haze of sexual fervor and then giving me a clear head to actually judge the rest based more on their merits alone had probably been Bella's plan all along, and it seemed to be working.

Naomi was gorgeous, with a pale complexion that contrasted wonderfully with her dark eye liner and complemented her copper-brown hair. She was a little closer to Helen's age and exuded an impressively strong personality that paired well with the milf vibes she was giving off. She didn't seem to have quite the submissive streak or overt sexuality Bella had displayed, but I got the impression she wasn't trying to manipulate me the way my previous interviewee had. She'd answered every question directly and had remained professional the entire time, and there was something to really appreciate about that.

"Of course. It's part of the job description. I have on-site care for my son, so I would be available to meet any of your needs."

I'd just glanced down at her resume again, but that final phrase drew my attention. Her smile was completely devoid of any implication the way Bella's had been, and I couldn't be sure if she'd insinuated anything in the way she'd phrased her last sentence.

She had a child, which shouldn't have mattered if it didn't affect her job, but something about hiring a mother felt strange to me. It could have been due to the fact that I was conducting an interview while wearing traces of the last interviewee's lipstick on my dick.

Regardless, she was extremely qualified. Her answers implied that I would never need anything... that she would strive to take initiative in everything and anticipate all my needs as much as possible without actually being a psychic. Naomi informed me that she had a no-tolerance policy for inefficiency and stupidity and promised that - if I hired her - she would add years to my life just from how much time and effort she would save me.

"Thank you Naomi. I think that answers all my questions. I'll review all of this with Helen and we will let you know something by the end of the day."

"Of course, Mr. Upton." Naomi smiled, but didn't move.

I hesitated, waiting for her to pick up on the hint.

"We haven't covered some of the other duties this job requires."

"I'm sorry?" I asked.

She stood up at that and walked around the desk, smirking as she approached me. "I understand if it's an uncomfortable discussion, so I'll do us both a favor and be as direct as possible."

Stopping in front of me, Naomi bent forward at the waist so she was in my face. I detected faint notes of mint on her breath as she hovered her slightly parted lips over mine. She grabbed my tie and gently - but firmly - tugged on it so that the distance between our mouths closed, so she could mold her lips against mine as she placed her other hand at the base of my skull. Her fingers slid into the hair on the back of my head, securing me against her, and her tongue invaded my mouth, hunting mine down and pinning it under hers. I heard a low moan escape her throat.

Naomi was an incredible kisser, demanding, but also good at coaxing me into being an active participant in our little wrestling match. In moments, we were making out, our tongues dueling, teeth nipping playfully at each other. And then I felt her knee press against my crotch, grinding into my dick, which was already starting to rouse from a post-orgasmic slumber.

She gripped my bottom lip and sucked it between both of hers as she pulled away from me, opening her ice blue eyes to peer into mine as she continued to lean back. My bottom lip was on the verge of starting to hurt when she finally released it and smiled at me. Her gaze was predatory, which turned me on in a way I hadn't felt before, and I suddenly wanted to attack her and crash my lips on hers once again. The moment passed, and she dropped my tie, pressing her hand over my chest where it landed.

"I promise you, Mr. Upton. That's a very small taste of what you can expect from me."

Naomi gave me a small, mysterious smile and a wink then straightened and walked back around to her seat to grab her purse before leaving. On her way out, she stopped to look in the mirror on the wall. I watched her run her hands lightly through her hair to make sure it looked presentable, and then she reached into her bag to pull out a small packet of tissue paper, using it to remove the only evidence that something unprofessional had just occurred - the smeared lipstick on the bottom right side of her mouth.

"I'm sure you'll make the correct decision, Mr. Upton," she said as she dabbed away evidence. "But a word of warning." She placed the tissue paper back in her bag and looked at me. "Neither of those other two have the skills or discretion to do this job properly. Hiring me would be the smartest decision you will ever make." With a final smoldering look, she was gone.

As soon as she shut the door behind her, I rummaged around the drawers, looking for something to remove the lipstick that was likely smeared all over my lips before the final girl came in for her interview.

With her taste still in my mouth, I was starting to have doubts about whether Bella was the best person for the job after all.

12