Chapter 7 - The Flatmate Threesome

Story Info
A threesome with my flatmate.
1.2k words
4.11
6.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had lived with my flatmate Karen for about four years, and we had sex often. It was almost a ritual. After her boyfriend or lover had left, I would climb into her bed and fuck her one last time. Sex with Karen as excellent she was physical, open to experimenting, and loved public sex and showing off. What I loved most was that she would have an orgasm, and you couldn't help to hear it even outside. She knew this, and it would excite her to know someone might listen to her fucking.

It was always a challenge to find an opportunity for us to have sex when she had a boyfriend staying overnight. However, one occasion, I heard her go to the bathroom after sex, so I waited and followed her to the bathroom, where I fucked her sitting on the vanity. That was one of the only times she came quietly.

Life became fascinating when Karen received a call from her younger brother that he had his mate transferred to work in the city. He asked if Karen would show him around and help him find a place to live. At the time, Karen was 25, and he was just 18 and would arrive by bus the following Saturday.

Young Mark arrived on Saturday morning. Karen picked him up and returned him to the apartment to drop off his bags. She said she would show him the sites and swim at the beach as it would be hot. She asked if I would like to join them because the barracks were near the beach, and she wanted close and easy parking. The other advantage was that a section of the beach was a designated nudist beach.

Karen showed Mark around the city before heading over to the barracks and, with my pass, parked near the back gate and the beach. We walked down, found a place away from the crowd, and laid our towels on the hot sand. Karen removed her summer dress and was wearing a white bikini underneath. I stripped off my shirt and ran into the ocean.

We swam around and chatted in the cool water before returning to the towels and sunbathing. I leaned over and untied Karen's bikini top, who was sitting between us. Reminding her this was a nudist beach. Mark was taken aback but laughed. He always wanted to see Karen nude and would try and sneak and peek when he visited her at home.

He recalled one day he came to visit, and he stood at her window and watched her change. Karen laughed and pulled her bikini bottoms to one side, and flashed her trimmed pussy. I then suggested that we get naked and remove the swimmers. As she sat there, I could see Mark had his eyes glued to her pussy. Karen was aroused by her swollen clit and labia, along with the tiny dribble of her juices leaking from her.

We decided to head home for lunch, and Karen just pulled her dress back on and was naked underneath. Karen drove home with Mark in the front seat with her. I watched him, and he could not take his eye off her. I knew she had a few tempting buttons undone. After lunch, Karen went to her boyfriend's, and I went to the gym and a run. I arrived home late afternoon and, with no one around, had a shower and prepared dinner. Mark came in, followed by Karen. She informed us she was staying home tonight. After dinner, we watched TV for a while, and I headed to bed. A few hours later, I woke horny and wondered if Karen was in bed and the mood for sex. I walked past her bedroom, it was empty, and I could hear the TV. I looked into the room, and Mark was sitting in the chair, his cock in hand, slowly stoking it. He was half watching the porn on TV and whatever was happening on the couch.

I crept to the couch, and Karen was naked on her back with her right and finger her clit with two fingers, Her left hand on her breast and tweaking her nipples. She watched a girl in the movie taking two cocks in her vagina. Nothing is more erotic than watching a girl masturbate, but Karen was something else. She would moan and pushed hips against her fingers, taking the clit between her fingers and playing with it before following the slit and inserting two fingers. Finally, she would work herself against her finger and bring herself close to an orgasm before stopping herself. Then, laying there, her legs wide and gently teased clit before starting over again. Finally, she started rubbing her clit with her right hand, her left hand under her bottom, using two fingers to penetrate herself. Then, with a loud sigh, she rocked her hips and vigorously rubbered her clit, the fingers now deep inside as she came.

As I walked around the couch, she looked up and said you are awake and horny too. She could see my erection as I slept naked and lowered my face between her legs. She moaned when I inserted my tongue deep into her pussy. I pulled her to her feet, sat on the lounge, and pulled her back onto my lap. Holding my erect cock as I guided her onto me. She groaned as she felt my cock slowly enter her. I whispered in her ear that I wanted to fuck her so Mark could watch and told her to lay back and open her legs. She did as I asked, slowly taking more of my cock. I told her to look at Mark, look him in the eyes while to are fucking me.

We lay back for a few minutes, my cock deep in her. Mark was on his knees between her legs, watching her take it, and I could feel her getting close. She was rocking her hips, moaning, and I could feel she was about to tense and arch her back as she came. With that, I placed my hand on her stomach and fingered her clit fuck her as hard as I could. She came again as I shot a load of semen into her, and we laid there, her legs wide, and Mark was caressing the inside of her thighs and the top of her mound.

I rolled Karen off me, and she lay on the couch and looked at Mark and asked him fuck her. He quickly lowered himself on top of her and was fucking hard with Karens arms around him. She looked up at me and smiled as he grunted and thrust his load into her. She enjoyed his orgasm as she arched her back and smiled. She lay there with her legs wide as he climbed off her, dribbling semen onto the couch.

We all went to bed that night, but for the next few weeks, we would take turns having sex with Karen. Several nights we had a threesome with her experimenting with double vaginal penetration and double penetration with anal sex, and we would all wake up in her bed. Her sheets would be stained with cum and juices. She enjoyed waking up between two guys.

Life returned to some normality when Mark found his apartment, and Karen found a new boyfriend.