All Comments on 'Chapter Five: The Freshman Tease'

by EmilyBlack

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story line. It is the one I look forward to the most. I am glad you're getting back to the denial part of the story. You hinted early on that Emily's family was trying to shrink and minimize her clitty but then it never came back up. I'm hoping that is where you are going now. This is awesome writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry I’m older and usually doesn’t like gay and lesbian type stories, but I found this story enjoyable read. I just can’t figure out why Emily is caged when she clearly likes girl (cis)? And is she being feed hormone pills to give her breast, in the first place, wouldn’t that have rendered her cock, to be useless anyway??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck. So glad I'm not in college today. What a train wreck of so-called humans denying science and existing in a den of depravity.

historyswitchhistoryswitchalmost 2 years ago

This is very well done. Quite enjoyable. most stories with trans girls on this sight are very fetishistic, but this one is nice. Even with the situation, there is a sense of humanity so many of those stories miss. I am a trans woman, and honestly enough, even with the setting being what it is, it is making me wish i had come out before collage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is an interesting story, will be exciting to see how things progress.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 2 years ago

What an Amazing story!!!!! Love the character development and the intricacies of the story. Excellent job!!!!!

SerenityInSoundSerenityInSoundover 1 year ago

This is my favourite chapter of the stuff you've done that I've read. It was sweet, and you could feel the genuine chemistry and companionship between these two. Both of them were characterised really well, too, the writing was impressive.

I liked the dynamic between cis-girl and trans-girl too, so few stories explore that in a way that isn't weirdly fetishised. I'd love to see them go on a date! Though I think seeing them hang out as casual sex friends would also be fun. Either way, I want more. xD

Also, your drawings are absolutely fab. Thanks for writing this! :)

Sassquatch0Sassquatch0over 1 year ago

Please add more.

Chapter 5 was wonderful. It reminds me of the way "Sunstone" starts somewhat superficially, then goes full with character & emotion.

DumbPuppyGirlDumbPuppyGirlover 1 year ago

i hope you write more some day. You are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The full book with 21 chapters is available since 2021 on Amazon and Gumroad from the author's profile page.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 month ago

Read each episode, with my wife. While the stories weren't too bad, they are ALL in the wrong category. One drawing in each story doesn't qualify for illustrated stories. Belongs in transgender, to get higher scores.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmilyBlack@EmilyBlack
I infrequently write transgender spanking/chastity/general kink stories. I also deeply dislike writing autobiographical paragraphs so I tend to keep them short. All of my stories also have accompanying art, and are all on my BDSMLR page. Buy my novel Lessons Learned here: S...