Chapter Four: Role Reversal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again. That was better but she can take it a bit harder." She said.

Emily finally got it right on the third stroke, much to Aurora's audible dismay. She followed it up with three more feeling extremely conflicted about it. She felt guilty for causing Aurora pain like this, and she certainly didn't want to have to take her place bent over the desk, but well...

Seeing Aurora squirm and moan, her body fully on display... Emily could feel herself dripping with raw lust. She didn't think about topping often; she'd been locked long enough that her mind and body were more attuned to her prostate than her clit, but this was different. Having Aurora bent over like this, her tight little hole on display; accessible, willing, and with Emily holding all the power....

Okay, holding the cane, anyway. It was a heady experience, and by the time it was over her entire body felt warm and tingly.

Aurora's mind, on the other hand was entirely preoccupied with the humiliating horror and shame of having Emily cane her. How had it come to this?! She wasn't even supposed to be at this damned school! She was supposed to be the girl that locked girls like Emily desperately wanted to be.

She was grateful that Emily seemed to be holding back. As much as the cane hurt -- and it still seriously hurt -- compared to the agony that was the tawse in Sandra's hands, she could tell Emily wasn't giving her anything approaching the full power of the cane. The six strokes were awkwardly, clumsily given, and the fifth stroke needed to be repeated, but at last the stupid pain tolerance test was over.

"A serviceable job, Miss Black. Certainly not commendable, but I believe I have enough data to satisfy the Headmaster." Sandra looked at Emily knowingly over the tops of her glasses. "And it appears you enjoyed yourself."

Emily blushed as Aurora looked back over her shoulder. The cage stuck out from her body at an angle where it was obvious that she was straining, and a drop of clear pre-cum dangled from the very tip. There were several damning dark spots on the carpet around her as well.

Aurora's face darkened as Emily's face burned with embarrassment. She wasn't trying to think about Aurora like that, she really was just trying to get through this awful experience. Not that it really mattered to her body, it appeared, as the cage gave a humiliating little bounce of excitement at precisely the wrong time.

"A serviceable job for the test, but I'm afraid you aren't proficient enough yet with the cane to effectively discipline your classmate." Straightening her back, Sandra walked briskly but smoothly to the rack of implements.

Sandra paused for a moment, her fingertip resting just beneath her nose; for all her talk of hurrying she certainly took her time savouring all the various options before settling on one. She selected a polished black leather riding crop from the wall, and touched the leather tip almost lovingly.

"The crop. A marvellously painful little thing, once you have the knack for it. I reckon it's simple enough that even you should be able to figure it out Miss Black." She swung the crop down hard against the top of the desk with a loud CRACK! before handing it to Emily. "Two dozen with the crop, then you may go."

Emily took the crop hesitantly and turned it towards Aurora's bottom. It felt so strange in her hand, and it looked like it really hurt. Worse, despite Emily's long, unfortunate history with corporal punishment she had never felt the bite of the crop. Even if she had never used them before she was familiar enough with the paddle, the cane, and the strap just from having been on the other end. The crop was completely foreign.

She looked up at Sandra and caught the look in her eye; there was no way she or Aurora were getting out of this. She tapped the crop hesitantly against Aurora's bottom, drew it back, and brought it down in what she hoped was a merciful but convincing strike.

Whup. The tip of the crop bounced feebly off of Aurora's bottom. Sandra sighed. "That one doesn't count. Again."

Emily tried again. And again. The crop was shorter and stiffer than the cane. She had thought it would flex the way the cane did, but while it certainly flexed, she just couldn't master it. Sandra grew visibly frustrated as Emily struggled. Finally she walked over and held out her hand.

"Give it to me. Bend over the desk. Apparently I gave you far too much credit." Sandra snapped as Emily handed the crop over.

While the crop was unfamiliar, Emily found herself in an all-to familiar position as she bent over the desk next to Aurora. She considered extending her hand but after what Aurora had all-but-confessed-to she decided not to. Aurora could get through this on her own.

WHICK! WHICK! WHICK! The crop came down fast and hard on Emily's bottom, making her gasp. After a fast half dozen, the crop switched to Aurora's backside instead. After six stinging blows each Sandra stopped.

"There. See? Not complicated, is it? She walked to the front of the desk and pulled back the chair. Black? Sit. Idris? Over her lap."

Aurora stood up, her back protesting, but she paid her sore muscles no mind. "You can't be serious! I'm not doing that! She likes spanking me!"She looked accusingly at both Sandra and at Emily.

"Oh I'm quite serious. Young Miss Black will have to take you across her thighs, with your stomach pressing into her lap, your bottom so close to her face, your little cage nestled in her lap..." Sandra was speaking slowly and deliberately, relishing every word. Her eyes never left Emily.

Emily blushed a deep scarlet, right down to her collarbones. Her locked bits betrayed her, as her cage bounced and pulsed; standing out away from her body in a manner that left no doubt as to what she thought about the idea. Sandra's smile widened at the discomfort she was causing both of them.

Aurora sighed in disgust. "See?" She gestured at Emily.

Sandra laughed. "Let me rephrase that. She can punish you, or I can. Your choice."

Emily tried to keep her thoughts purely innocent as she took a seat on the hard wooden chair and Aurora laid herself over her lap. Emily could feel the welts on her bottom as Aurora added her weight to Emily's own, pushing her sore, puffy skin into the unforgiving seat. Her focus was elsewhere, however.

Aurora was laid out over her lap, her gorgeous body pressed against Emily's own. She could see every detail: The slight abrasion around the ring of Aurora's chastity cage where it had chafed; the tiny ridges of skin around every welt; even the faint tan lines where Aurora apparently wore a much more risqué bikini than Emily would have dared.

And she wasn't allowed to just look. She was allowed... encouraged... required to touch.

Emily swallowed hard and rubbed her hand across Aurora's bottom, feeling the softness and smoothness of it, as well as the heat. She told herself that it was innocent. Every time she'd been over someone's lap they had "gotten the feel" of her bottom this way, but she couldn't help but notice how round and firm Aurora's bottom felt in her hand. She willed herself not to strain. This was humiliating enough for both of them without that.

"Ready?" Emily wasn't sure if she was supposed to ask that, under the circumstances. Certainly no-one had ever asked her that question when she had been in Aurora's position, but this was incredibly awkward.

She got a disapproving glance from Sandra -- she swallowed hard and took a deep breath, then gave Aurora a firm swat on her bottom. It wasn't much harder than a firm pat and it startled Emily more than it did Aurora.

"She asked you a question..." Sandra leaned over the desk, practically leering.

"Yes." Aurora's voice was bitter. She was going along with this but she didn't pretend to be happy about it.

Emily raised her hand up and brought it down hard on Aurora's right cheek, and then on the left. She had vast amounts of experience with this scenario, albeit universally from the other side, so she had a solid understanding of how it was supposed to go. Start soft then ramp up the intensity and keep it up until the tears are flowing. She could do this.

Emily felt a little more comfortable with each passing moment, even a little bit confident. Then she felt Aurora squirm in her lap, her soft stomach pressing into her lap, into her cage... It was impossible not to think about it. How Aurora's soft skin would feel against her clit without the cage, just how round her bottom was, how good she smelled...

Shit.

Emily bit her lip, trying to force her body to stop embarrassing her, but it had been months since she'd last cum and her body wasn't taking 'no' for an answer now. She was trying to focus on the punishment, but all she could focus on was the cute little noises that the redhead across her lap was making, how round her bottom was, and how she squirmed into her lap.

Emily tried her very best to keep her head clear, but it was impossible; her cage was painfully tight, and she knew that the second Aurora was up off her lap they were both going to see how much she was leaking. Hopefully Aurora wouldn't notice.

All Aurora could focus on was Emily's stupid cage pressing into her; pulsing and throbbing with obvious arousal. The spanking hurt, sure, but nothing like it had during the pain tolerance test. Emily might be trying her best but with only her hand she couldn't compare with what had gone before.

So the Daddy's Girl was a giant pervert, Aurora thought. She shouldn't really be surprised. All that denial combined with regular whippings at home had probably gotten some wires crossed in the little twit's head. Not really her fault, but it didn't make Aurora feel any better about it.

The one nice thing was that after every few dozen swats or so Emily would stop and rub her bottom. Part of Aurora was annoyed that the little pervert was probably just copping a feel, but she had to admit it felt... nice. It was gross and pervy, and she and Emily were going to have words later about Emily's cage poking her in the stomach, but it was a little comforting.

She looked over at Sandra, who was watching with obvious delight, her eyes focused on the scene. Aurora swore she saw a slight bulge in Sandra's skirt that definitely hadn't been there before. She was straining just as much as Emily was, if not more, and where before the sight would have filled Aurora with anger, now it just filled her with resignation.

She let out a low, long, plaintive whine of misery. She felt utterly objectified, humiliated, and used. She was the only one not enjoying this and she wished the Headmaster would just come back and put an end to the whole awful farce of it.

Emily hadn't been taking pauses in spanking Aurora to rub her bottom in order to cop a feel -- well, not just to cop a feel. She was doing it because that was how her own mother had checked the temperature of Emily's bottom mid-punishment. Emily wasn't really sure what she should be checking for exactly, but she could feel a slowly rising temperature each time she stopped to rub.

It also gave her time for her to rest her palm, which was stinging more than she expected. Did her parents' hands hurt after thoroughly wearing out her bottom? Did her father close the door behind her sniffling in the corner and go sit at the kitchen table icing down his palm? She couldn't imagine that, but there was more to spanking someone than she'd have expected. She needed to get Aurora to tears sooner rather than later, for both their sakes.

Emily steeled herself and increased both the pace and the intensity. Aurora began to buck and squirm, her long legs leaving the ground as she kicked. Emily pushed down in the small of Aurora's back with her left hand and increased the pain even more.

Come on Aurora! She thought. You don't have the tolerance for this. Just give it up. Cry and we can both just go. Please, just cry so this whole terrible business can just be over!

It took much longer than Emily would have liked. Aurora squirmed and whimpered and kicked long before the tears came, but eventually they came.

Aurora stopped fighting her and laid limply over Emily's lap while Emily spanked her gorgeous bottom. Emily's hand was numb, but she had managed to turn Aurora's backside a shade of red that her own father would have approved of. She looked to Sandra as Aurora's sobs deepened and the tall brunette gave her a tiny nod. It was over.

Emily sat gently rubbing Aurora's very red bottom. She felt bad for what she'd had to do, even if she hadn't really had a choice. Running her fingers over Aurora's warm skin made the skin inside her cage so sensitive and tingly. She felt bad but not so bad that she couldn't...

"Enjoying the view?" Sandra's sarcasm was sharpened to a razor's edge. Emily quickly looked away and swallowed guiltily. She felt a large drop of pre-cum ooze out of her clit, but Sandra couldn't see that. At least... not until she stood up.

"Don't bother denying it." Her voice went from scolding to mocking. "How long has it been, anyway? Girls like you always tell me such tragically long times... Four weeks? Five?"

"Months." Emily barely whispered the answer as she stared down at Aurora's back. Her mouth was dry from the excitement, and she hated saying it out loud. "Five months." She kept to herself that it wasn't the longest time she had been denied; neither of them needed to know that.

Sandra giggled cruelly and swatted Emily's hands away from Aurora's bottom with the crop. She took aim at Aurora's bottom, helpless and unsuspecting across Emily's lap and then brought down the crop with a vicious SNAP on Aurora's right bottom cheek.

Emily felt Aurora's hips buck forcefully into her thighs as she reacted to the unexpected strike. Her breath burst out of her in a gasp and she instinctively reached back, her palm cupping the rapidly darkening welt where the crop had struck.

"It's a great deal more effective than Miss Black's slutty little hand, isn't it? You got off light for that little stunt you pulled, and Rattangrove thanks you for your donation to the Porter's Retirement Fund. You'll get a receipt in the mail and probably an invitation to their annual Christmas party." Sandra was gloating.

Emily rubbed Aurora's bottom, protecting her from another stroke of the crop as much as anything else. "Are we finished... Miss?" The last word stuck bitterly in her throat, but she forced it out.

"Get up, Idris!" Sandra ordered. Emily leaned back in the chair to let Aurora climb up off her lap. She kept her thighs together to try and hide the small lake of pre-cum that had pooled under her cage, but it was all over her thighs and Aurora's stomach. Emily could feel Aurora's judgemental eyes on her.

"Need a towel?" Sandra asked Emily, eyeing the sticky mess with a grin.

"Forget her -- I could use a towel!" Aurora complained. "She got her... goo... all over me."

Sandra laughed and motioned for Emily to stand. Emily could feel how incredibly slick the inside of the tube of the cage was -- it slid wetly against her skin with the slightest movement. Her breath caught in her throat at the sensation. Sandra smirked at her as she passed the box of tissues.

"Shut up." Emily mumbled, before Sandra could interject with whatever cutting remark she had in mind.

"Get dressed and go. You two have been more than enough trouble already." Sandra dismissed them.

Emily dressed as quickly as she could, guiltily noticing how long it took Aurora to ease her panties over her aching and swollen cheeks. She'd been there herself, and there was nothing she could say that would make her feel any better.

Emily thought about sticking around but ultimately she took the coward's way out; she snatched up her backpack and scuttled out of the room before Aurora was finished getting dressed and followed the signs to her orientation.

Emily settled herself gingerly on a seat far in the back of the darkened assembly hall; the Headmaster was still giving his talk, and she tried to pay attention. A few minutes later she nervously watched as the door on the other side of the hall opened and a solitary figure entered. Slumping down in her seat she watched Aurora's familiar form take a seat on the other side of the hall.

It would probably be best if she avoided her for the next little while... say the next four years or so.

What had Sandra said about them having the same Resident Advisor?

12