Becoming Black-Owned, Jean

Story Info
Jean Gets Broken In, Black-Only, and Black-Owned.
11.8k words
4.37
79k
102
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,330 Followers

Author's note: This story is about interracial cuckolding with humiliation, domination, bondage, and more. Please read it if and only if you enjoy these themes. Thanks!

--

Hi, my name is Jean. I'm a 5'6" blonde college sophomore at an elite college. Even though I battle some insecurities and shyness, I know that other people usually think I'm "the whole package"--both pretty, sexy, and smart. I'm not a "10," but I'm an "8" with brains and an attractive, warm personality. My curves are excellent. My face is more "cute" than "model-perfect." It's better than "plain," but I guess somehow I look a little sweet and bookish. I wear glasses most of the time and look like you might meet me in the library rather than out at a club. If your high school might have had a hot nerdy girl, that gives you an idea about me.

The school year is almost over, and I've been what can only be called "black-only" or "black-owned" almost since the start. This is the story of how it unfolded. I decided to write it down mainly for personal use, but it seemed it would also be hot to share it anonymously on the Internet, with you all. Of course, all the names and a few details have been edited to protect myself and others.

I started the year still dating my high school sweetheart. As a shy girl, this worked well for me since he, too, checked all the right boxes. Rob doted on me. Rob had decided to go to the same college as me even though he had gotten into one within an even more elite status. While I loved him to a degree, he was more of a smitten puppy dog.

Sure, Rob was nice, tall, attractive, considerate, and smart, and I liked our sex together. I even climaxed some of the time, which many of my girlfriends told me they didn't get from their relationships. At the start of the year, Rob had been the only guy I had ever had sex with, although I had made out with several others, during different family vacations or if Rob and I had been in a rough patch.

I gave Rob the go ahead to follow me to the same college because of my shyness, and I thought it might help me to focus on my studies if I stayed together with him, as well.

Then, one weekend when Rob was away visiting some high school pals at another school, my wild friend Allison took me to a Black frat party. Allison had been begging me to go with her to one since our first year in school, but I kept coming up with excuses--such as Rob. Finally, with him out of town for several days, I relented.

I had an amazing time at the Black frat! All the guys were really friendly and pleasant. Several were quite good conversationalists. Everyone was much better mannered than the white frat guys I had met so far on campus. Allison and I stayed for hours, and eventually I got really tipsy and lost my inhibitions. Apparently, I was plenty "hot" to the Black guys, who I think may have been more focused on my physique than whether I had the face of a glamor girl.

Before I thought that hard about it, I was alone in a bedroom with this black hunk Devin, who was visiting from out of town. I got incredibly turned on making out with him. After a long make-out session, a deep sexual hunger developed in me, and I decided to go all the way with him, especially since I wouldn't have to see him regularly around campus. So, I let him fuck me.

Boy, did I get fucked!! It was well beyond how Rob had ever fucked me! I came several times in the course of an hour, with Devin blasting his cum way up inside me twice. I was too excited to dream of asking him to put on protection, even though I should have, of course. Each of my orgasms was more intense than the best sex I had ever had with Rob. I loved getting blacked!! And just like the age-old expression, I was not going back!!

Devin was a gentleman both before and after we fucked. He walked me back to my dorm, and then to my surprise, he fucked me twice more in the bed I usually shared with Rob! I came a few more times, and Devin unloaded twice again as well!

Devin must have slipped out sometime in the morning instead of waking me. I was still sleeping off all that exertion when Rob got home and discovered me in bed all fucked out and the room reeking of sex. There was no hiding what had happened, so I laid out for him how I had met a Black stud and allowed him to seduce me and fuck me all night. I could see Rob get hard as I spoke to him as he sat next to me on the bed, but I pretended I didn't notice for now.

I also told Rob that I intended to fuck more Black guys since my first experience had been beyond the moon. I'm not a sneaky person, and if Rob didn't want to share me with Black cocks, I was ready to move on. I know it sounds cold, but I was young, horny, and pragmatic. Although most people think of me as a "nice" girl, I've always been a pragmatist. Even if I might have to move beyond my comfort zone as a shy person, I was determined to get more Black cock, and lots of it. Previously, I had liked sex but, with Devin and his BBC, I had loved it, and I now felt entitled to more great orgasms like I had had with Devin.

Rob begged me to still fuck him also, and I told him I would think about it. But I never did fuck him again.

Fast forward several months, and Rob has been staying around in the celibate beta cuckold role. Turns out he has a submissive side, too. Eventually he revealed that he had been fantasizing about me fucking black guys for some time. Rob also likes to pay homage to (to suck on) black cock, we discovered still later.

At lunch a couple of days later, Allison educated me that given my new interest in BBC, I really should try to join the "BAC"--the Black Athletes' Club--at our college. The members, the "BAC Masters," were widely gossiped about as being the best, and also the most demanding, lovers on campus, Allison said. If you liked Black guys, they were apparently the pinnacle. Allison confided in me that she prayed that one day she might have the chance to try to join the BAC--but so far, despite her efforts, they had overlooked her.

Allison also said that the BAC Masters liked my type of girl. Apparently they went first for figures, then only required cuteness, like I had, for faces. Further, they preferred nice, kind, studious, quiet girls like I had been so far. Allison looked blue as she told me this, as she knew she was both a little skinny and also probably too out-going and wild for the BAC Masters' taste.

Allison's best guess was that I had a 50% chance that the Masters might take an interest in me because I did seem to fit the BAC's general profile for a potential slut.

Apparently, for a campus girl like me newly into BBC, the goal was to *attempt* to become one of the BAC's long-term sluts, through an arduous and elongated initiation process. I always liked challenges, and this one sounded excellent for the new me! The BAC's initiation process was called "breaking in," and that's what I was hoping to be invited to go through.

To maximize my chances of being invited to be "broken in," I encouraged Allison to put the word out through her network of Black guy friends about how much I now loved black sex and BBC.

I had loved it so much--even though it was just a hookup. I had never felt as full or complete as a young woman as I did with Devin's beefy and long black cock deep inside my pussy, pressing against my cervix, and blasting cum right up into my womb. I never knew anything could feel so fabulously sexy as that. I had never dreamt that getting fucked could be so astoundingly satisfying. It was clear that it had to do with the whole package: Yes, Devin's big black cock. But also his athleticism. His confidence. The contrast of his Blackness with my lily whiteness. His thick lips and big hands. His assertive nature while never being unkind. The whole thing was beyond. And I knew a lot of it had to do with him being a Black man.

Allison was an effective gossip, and events moved quickly. In just a few days, the BAC found out I was looking for more BBC, and a lot of it, and I was lucky after all. Apparently a number of members found me sexy and interesting, and they immediately set about recruiting me--just as I had hoped. Soon, the BAC started "breaking me in" as another of their "white sluts."

None of the BAC Masters made the initial approach. No, that would not have befit their status on campus. Rather, this adorable, stacked, little brunette slut Sabine came up to me in the dining hall at the dinner hour one day. She took me aside to our own table and explained to me all the BAC had to offer, how incredibly lusty and satisfying it is to become owned by them, and all about the "Six Phases" of being "broken in." She let me know how it worked.

Sabine cautioned me that the BAC Masters were incredibly charismatic and skillful lovers--beyond being handsome, well-built, and having huge big black cocks. She let me know that if I started the break in process in earnest, that I was 99.9% likely to end up black-owned and black-only, and if that didn't appeal to me, that I probably shouldn't even show up to my first breaking in party--which, by the way, was scheduled for just two nights from then.

I asked Sabine if my shy and reserved personality might be a problem--as I was skeptical if Allison really knew. Sabine reassured me, no, that the Black Masters actually prefer shy girls, just as their reputation. Apparently, shy girls are more likely to adjust well to the dominance of the Masters and to learn their new place in life, to be focused on the Masters' needs and wants.

I got wet just hearing her explain things. I got wet even to the point where I was worried she might be able to smell my pussy... And in fact she did!

"Jean," Sabine asked, "Is that your excited pussy that I think I am starting to smell?" I blushed deep crimson, I'm sure, and bowed my head. "It is!" she continued. "My, this *is* probably going to be the right path for you! A soaking pussy from talking about this is a very good sign... You hold those horny thoughts. However, no cumming until you are next instructed to by a Black Master, okay? Say, 'yes,' or I'll tell the Masters you have failed to obey me. They might not be happy about it. Say, 'Yes, Mistress!'"

Meekly, I replied, "Yes, Mistress!"

Sabine went on to explain that the Masters wanted me to have 48 hours to consider my decision because of its likely lifelong implications. I awkwardly thanked her, and we parted company.

Fast forward, and I've been in BAC "breaking in" for about eight months now. The way they have broken me in as one of their "white sluts" has been incredible--and I'm not even fully broken in yet!

The Masters have gone about it so deliberately. The BAC Masters rewired me already, just through the initial several Phases, to be completely captive and submissive to Black men. If I go more than about twelve hours without some type of contact with BBC, I start to crave it, and thoughts of BBC occur to me at least every 15-20 minutes-- kind of like how often college guys think about pussy, I guess!

The first night of my initiation, of my breaking in, was incredible. I showed up at their Clubhouse--they had a huge house near campus to themselves--was shown in by Sabine, and immediately introduced to Malcolm. Malcolm was a gorgeous guy from my history class this semester. In addition to being a 6'3" black adonis, he was also incredibly nice, and a gifted athlete, even playing on the school's tennis team. Malcolm explained that he was my lead "sponsor." Every potential long term "white slut" had a Master who took the lead in running her break in--and in deciding if she got to continue, and when she would continue, from one phase to the next. Malcolm had identified me for the club, and he was to be my sponsor.

That very first night of my breaking in consisted of Malcolm introducing me to every Master in the Club--or at least all who were there that night. With each introduction, I was subject to a French kiss from the new Master and some combination of ass grabbing, tit groping, or finger fucking. Each Master spent just four or five minutes with me before passing me to the next. About a dozen Masters were there. It was so erotic how each Master in turn presumed to explore me as intimately as he so chose! I was more turned on than ever before in my life. I was the only girl in the room, and golly it sure started to stink of my pussy. My panties were a sopping mess, and I could feel my juices were drenching my panties and soaking my jeans, as well.

By the time the last guy, Moe, was done fingering me, I was nearly ready to explode. Yet all of them made sure that I stayed shy of orgasming. That was their plan.

Each man also briefly placed my hand on their crotch to get a quick feel of their huge packages, just before passing me to the next Master.

After that, Malcolm spent about an hour making out and chatting with me, explaining more of the details of the BAC than Sabine had laid out.

Finally, Malcolm sent me home. I had an explicit prohibition from touching my boyfriend--or entertaining "my own needs." He gave me a fitbit-style bracelet that he said would tell the BAC if I orgasmed when I had been instructed not to. It would also alert them if removed!

Malcolm then invited me back for the next night and said that from then on, the Club would often allow me to have orgasms--but not always. Malcolm also laid out some rules for Rob, that I'll share with you as my story here unfolds.

It was very frustrating to be sent home without an orgasm, especially because I had some tough news to tell Rob. Rob was not entirely unhappy with what I had to tell him-- more on that later. I could scarcely sleep, I was so turned on.

The next night and the following four weeks of my "break in period" (as the Masters called it), on an almost nightly basis they would let me have heavy petting sessions with them, with me clothed, at their parties, passing me from Master to Master for two hours or so, until about 11pm. I got immensely turned on, as they were so attractive and highly proficient at making out. But they would bring me no release. In fact, when they went near or on my pussy, it was only through my pants and underwear, and only to tease me!

Then from the heavy petting, next I would be required to rim a number of them, about three or four per night for about five minutes each. It may not sound like that much time--but why don't you let me know if you feel that way after *YOU* try rimming sweaty black ass for fifteen or twenty minutes every night! It might be erotic--in fact it *was* highly erotic!--but it's also disgusting at the same time. I trust if most of you try it, you will agree!

Most--but not quite all--of the Masters took pains to be clean and freshly showered. A few were "funkier"! We "white sluts" were on firm instructions to perform our rimming with enthusiasm on any Master who required us to, no matter what. And, finally, assuming they were happy with our performance, we sluts would be allowed to masturbate ourselves to orgasm for the final few minutes of the evening with the Masters. But we could only cum by reaching into our own pants--and we were required to be rimming as we did it! Clothing had to stay on other than loosening a button! (Shoes and outerwear could also be removed--but that was it!)

We were informed that our clothing staying on was important to remind us that we were there for the Masters' pleasure--and NOT for our own!

I was commanded not to have any orgasmic release when not at the Club. Also, sexual contact with Rob or any other white boy was forbidden unless very specifically directed by the Masters.

Once or twice, one of the Brothers was unhappy with me--or pretended to be as part of my training. Then, I was sent home for a break of an unknown number of days, until Malcolm--or someone acting on his behalf--would call me again.

The first so-called "bad-girl break" was just one night. The second break--about two weeks in--was five nights! After two nights without a call, I was distraught, fearful the BAC Masters had thrown me out. The protocol was that they might throw a girl out of the BAC without ever saying as much directly! But when I showed up after the break, they just teased me about how they wanted me to be clear on how important they already were to me... And they were right! I could scarcely sleep during those five nights without them, I was so anxious about getting back to my gorgeous, sexy, and dominant BBC Masters. I dreamt about them and their massive BBCs literally every night!

Overall, this "Phase One" was amazingly gratifying: from the sensuous and near-endless make-out sessions, to the submissive and degrading rimming--and especially that my only orgasms were from masturbating while degrading myself rimming!

The second "phase" of them breaking me in, we were to be used differently. We were allowed only fifteen minutes of sensuous making out, and then we were used as what the Masters called "face pussies." It would be wrong to say that we were required to give so-called "blow jobs." No, we were used much more than that would imply. We were face fucked.

As with Phase One, we were to remain fully clothed, except shoes or coats, at all times. This continued to debase and humiliate us, as our clothing served as a constant reminder that we were there to serve the Masters--rather than any significant way to focus on us girls' own gratification. Not yet, anyway. Although the make-out sessions were in a way mutual, we were continually reminded that their main function was to provide foreplay or relaxation for the Masters.

For example, during make-out time, it was not uncommon for a Master just to relax on a sofa and instruct a slut on how to kiss and caress him! On more than one occasion, I remember spending a couple of hours just kissing ears and necks, and not even having a single mutual kiss before rimming and even being sent home clothed and denied any orgasm!

Phase Two makeout time also was directed primarily to the Masters' pleasure. Sometimes the Masters coordinated not to kiss me on the mouth for several visits in a row, even! I'm sure they did this to other girls as well.

Of course, the Masters knew that giving them pleasure through kisses and nibbles was immensely erotic for us sluts anyway. The lounge areas of the Club that were used for make-out time reeked of excited young pussy juice!

My pussy oozed huge volumes of juice just like all the other girls--but I nearly forgot what I smelled like alone after several weeks, because several of us were always so excited!

The Masters explained that makeout time was highly coveted among the sluts, and it was a senior-level Club decision to deprive sluts during phase two of more than a small amount of it.

After the brief make-out sessions, as I said, Phase Two pivoted to face fucking.

The BAC had created a set of benches for those of us girls in this second stage of training. It was an elite group--as it turned out commonly girls failed Phase One for one reason or another. While the Clubhouse had five face-fucking benches, only three were used when I was in Phase Two. One was for me; a second bench was for this sexy and unusually buxom Asian girl, Elaine, who had also just graduated Phase One; and a third bench was for a girl, Penelope, a tall, curvy redhead who had been sent back near the end of her Phase Three to repeat Phase Two *and also* Phase Three, in order to teach her more submissiveness.

The first night of Phase Two, Penelope was visibly shaken and even crying. The Masters had been on the cusp of throwing her out, but when she pleaded that she would be more submissive with more training, they took pity and offered her repeating the last *two* phases. Penelope was stunned, she told me, at the severity of their offer, but was quick anyway to say yes. She was not prepared to give up on being a slut to the BAC.

syn4321
syn4321
1,330 Followers