Chapter IV.I; BT's Old Friend

Story Info
I came to meet Dear Henry. He came to meet Mummy Helen.
3.5k words
4.11
539
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wearing a green sheer eyelash gown fastened around my waist with a satin sash. Beneath it, I wore a sheer green g-string. I didn't put a bra on replacing it with a rhinestone necklace spread on my chest splitting into three strands. The middle one going all the way down my cleavage reaching my naval where it held a ring,. Passing through this ring was another strand going all the way around my waist. The two side strands, each forked towards a breast and clipped to a shinny silver heart-shaped nipple tassel.

I was sitting on a stool by the end of the bar, crossing my legs with my left on top of my right. Chatting to Alexei I tried my best not to drop my 4" heels black mule strapless sandals off my toes. That night was a bit slow, but then it was a Sunday night. It was my first night since almost two weeks now. My kids had their term exams and I opted to stay with them, for their last minute revision.

"How did they do?" Alexei asked me.

"Top marks of course," I answered him proudly smiling taking a sip on my cocktail. The first refreshing drink I had in two weeks.

"Ah! I wouldn't expect any less from you," he responded proudly.

Ella, a young lady in her twenties from Eastern Europe, was dancing by the pole. Two men were watching her while drinking on some beers. There were some more men sitting at the half circle leather sofas, on the other side of the hall. I think two ladies were there with them. Sundays were always slow.

"Doesn't she look particularly stunning tonight?" Big Teddy commented putting his arm around my hip.

"Oh hello," I smiled to him as he bent down to kiss me on my lips. "I didn't see you coming!" I exclaimed.

"Oh she's always the heart breaker," Alexei agreed to him, passing him his usual glass of dry scotch. Big Teddy took a stool and sat beside me. With him keeping an eye on the hall, we started chatting.

"Is it still a bit painful?'" he asked nodding his head towards my left breast.

"It is much better now," I answered him. "The cream that Tyonna gave me really helped," I continued looking down on my left breast, feeling its left side with my left hand.

He reached to peal back the sheer fabric for a better look. I helped him slightly turning to my right while holding the gown's fabric. It was a tattoo I got three weeks ago. The words 'Mummy Helen' were tattooed in black coloured italic calligraphy. The black ink started from the bottom of my breast and continued all the way upward, stopping just before reaching my chest. Since I got it, I had to be very choosy about the bras I wear preferring dark coloured full cup ones. The looks I got couple of times from the ladies in the in the gym's changing room after our sprint class were quite disquieting.

Taking a look at it, he beamed proudly. "What do you think Alexei?" Big Teddy asked him for his opinion.

"Oh she always was a natural," Alexei answered smiling.

I laughed back to them two murmuring, "boys will always be boys," before I pulled on the fabric covering my breast all again, taking extra care to fix the hem. The two of them laughed.

'Mummy Helen' was the nick name I was given here. Not that any of the men around here knew any details of my 'real life' let alone that I am a mother (except Big Teddy and Alexei as I trust them). I suppose the guests must have figured it out from my body, from my breasts.

The 'girls' as they call them around here, being a natural 34D, got plenty of attention. Some nights too much of attention that as soon as I finished from their latest, I used to rush to the changing room to put a cold wet towel on them, returning again, and again during the night. Moisturising them with nipple balm came to be a part of my bedtime routine even on the nights when I am not working in the club.

We were sitting chatting to Alexei with our backs to the hall. I didn't particularly see who was coming in and out. But I did see Alexei's nodding his head towards someone, before I heard the words, "How are you doing old boy?"

"Blimey!" I heard Big Teddy exclaiming as he turned towards the man who now patted his hand on Big Teddy's shoulder, sitting on a stool next to him. "What brought you to our humble dig?" Big Teddy asked him.

"I was in the neighbourhood and thought I check on a friend," he answered him before turning towards Alexei and asking for, "the usual." Alexei nodded and poured him a London Dry. He reached for the glass nodding a silent thank you towards Alexei. He then turned back asking Big Teddy, "who's the bird?" Nodding his head towards me.

Big Teddy grinned, "Helen, she is one of latest," he gloated answering him. "Come here let me introduce you," he said his words while turning his attention to me. He pulled on my hand rather tightly, making me hurdle off the stool rater hastily, barely managing to keep my mute strapless sandal on as I walked my two steps around Big Teddy following his pull as he guides me to stand in front of them two, facing them.

"Hello" I smiled waving my hand for the gentleman, standing in front of them both. They were sitting, each on a stool, side to side resting their elbows at the bar, with their drink glasses between them. Bid Teddy on my right with the new gentleman on my left.

They looked at me from head to to. I got a bit nervous to be honest. Holding my hands around my back smiling to the new guest, not knowing what to say to break the subtle tension.

"So you like what you see?" Big Teddy asked him.

"Oh hello," the new gentleman answered me. "It is the first time that I know that you actually have a taste for beauty Ted," he grinned to him. Still looking at me from head to toe. Big Teddy let it go.

"Turn around, let him see you from behind," Big Teddy asked me.

"Certainly," I smiled back, turning around, standing still with my back to them. My sheer green gown was long enough to just cover my arse cheeks, leaving my thighs, my knees and thick calves all bare. Not that is sheer material actually hid any of my body's flesh. My dark brown hair was falling on my shoulders and back as I stood with my hands on my hips. "Can I turn around now?" I turned my head asking them smiling.

"Of course you may," the new gentleman smiled back to me.

And I turned around. Turning back to face the two of them and standing still.

"Since when you have had this beauty here?" the new gentleman asked Big Teddy. They both looking at me all again, head to toe, as I stand with my hands on my hips in front of them.

"Around 8 months now" Big Teddy answered him, sipping on his drink.

"8 months and three weeks," I smiled correcting him. Still standing in front of them both.

"Oh he was always terrible with math," the new gentleman joked about Big Teddy. I giggled.

"Poor him, he has plenty of girls. Not that I would expect him to remember all of us," I giggled answering the new gentleman.

"At least I am good with the ladies," Big Teddy smirked answering him with a bit of derision in his tone. I giggled laughing again. "Why don't you undo the gown and show him what you pack under it?" Big Teddy continued asking me.

"With pleasure," I answered him, reaching to undo the satin sash and holding with both my hands to the gown's fabric, I opened it for them to see. Saying nothing and standing there in front of them, as I hold my gown open revealing my naked body but to the silver tassels and the green mesh of my g-string.

"How much is she making you?" the new gentleman asked Big Teddy.

"Oh she is here for the fun of it," Big Teddy answered back with apparent glee.

Hearing this, the new gentleman turned his neck to look at Big Teddy, stunned. "You are lucky with the ladies," he mocked jokingly.

I laughed again, giggling loader this time. "Enough? Can I go back to my stool now?" I asked my Big Teddy smiling.

"Have a better idea," he answered me as he stood up and walked the two steps towards me. He put his arm around my hip, guiding me to walk with him. "Let us go to one of the sofas, shall we," he continued, as we walked our way to the dim-lit semi-circular sofas that are on the other side of the hall. As we did, he continued telling me, "I want you to take good care of my old friend Henry here".

"I will do you proud," I moaned answering him blowing him a kiss as I stand to the side, waiting for Henry to sit on the sofa. Standing on one side and Big Teddy standing on the other slightly facing me.

Henry smelled different. Looked different. I could not figure what it is, but he has a sense of mystery about him. His demeanour and his fashion style suggested to me as if he worked with money, but then he didn't have the feeling that bankers or traders usually cast nor he had a posh accent. I would say he's in his late 50s, but Big Teddy keep referring to him as a dear friend hinted to me that actually he might be a bit older than that. He has smooth silver hair that he combed to the left. I wouldn't describe him as a thin man but he was not that fat. Only if Big Teddy or Alexei told me who he is.

"She will take good care of you until I return," Big Teddy winked to him before turning to me "he will tip you well" grinning with a bit of a mock. He then playfully slapped my arse cheek and left us going back to his office.

I turned my attention back to Henry, playfully winking to him, "any dear friend of Ted is a dear friend of mine."

"Come here... let me know Mummy Helen a bit better," he invited me taking my hand into his, inviting me to sit in his lap. It turned out his keen eye saw my tattoo when I exposed my body for them two.

"With pleasure," I moaned sitting against his right thigh while putting my left arm around his shoulder and neck. I started teasing him a bit, brushing my thumb on his neck under his ear lobe. He put his right arm around my waist with his hand resting on my thigh.

"Well what would you like to know?" I asked him looking him in the eye while reaching with my left hand, playing with my fingers on his chest, gut, and the way to his crotch, playing with my fingers on his pants fabric.

"Oh I would love to know more about that tattoo," he nodded towards my left breast. I reached with my left hand and slid back my gown fabric exposing my left breast for him.

"You mean this one?" I playfully teased him holding my left breast while I slid my pointed index finger over its letters.

"Why, do you have another?" he grinned back.

"Maybe," I giggled playfully.

He laughed, "start with this one then Mummy Helen." He then reached with his index, poking into my thick areola and trying to pull off the tassel, letting it drop revealing my dark puffy nipple. I didn't stop him.

"Oh I don't know how the men here started it really," I moaned to him, lifting my breast to my lips, slightly sucking on my nipple, before leaning closer towards him, and pushing it into his mouth. "I don't know from where they get their ideas," I continued as I tried to squeeze on my breast for him. It didn't take long before a naughty grin appeared on his face. He put his hand on mine making me squeeze harder as he sucked for more. I felt his tongue tightening pushing against my nipple. His eyes not leaving mine as he suckled arduously.

Loudly popping my nipple out of his mouth, some of my milk still on his tongue he started squeezing with both his hands on my breast, wanting it to release more. I watched him firmly squeeze my breast and said nothing, if anything giggled proudly. "Look at that!" he groaned seeing a white milk droplet forming on the front of my dark nipple. He sucked it greedily. I giggle laughing deeper.

"So you don't know why they nick named you that, eh!" he playfully smirked popping my nipple out of his mouth "Squeeze on it a bit harder, it is running low," he asserted telling me, with a bit of underlying indifference to my preference.

"Not the faintest idea," I moaned back with a feigned innocence, while I started kneading on my breast for him. Kneading as hard as I can trying to squeeze any milk left for him, before pushing my nipple back into his mouth, giving it to him.

"It is a local mystery!" I continued while looking into his eyes, letting him return to his voracious suckling. As he did, I moaned with pleasure dropping my head backward a bit while putting my hand around his neck, keeping his head against my breast.

I am not lactating, at least not technically. I weaned my youngest 5 years ago. My breasts kept making milk for a full year before gradually drying. When I asked my gyno about it, he said it is quite normal. A significant number of mothers keep making milk for months after weaning he assured me. Genetics, life style, age, the number of children, all played a factor he explained. Few months after I joined the club, with all the stimulus they were getting, my tits started making some milk all again, barely few millimetres in a week or so.

"I see Henry has met one of your talents," I heard Big Teddy's voice as I felt someone playfully tugging on my hair pulling my head backward. I looked upward to see him bending downward to kiss me deeply, pushing his tongue into my mouth and taking mine into his.

"It seems she's full of them!" Henry answered him popping my nipple out of his hungry mouth, watching how Big Teddy was kissing me.

"Oh you have no idea," Big Teddy with pride and glee in his tone answered him. Looking back at my chest, he reached with his index finger to slide back the gown's fabric of my right breast. "Have any left for me?" He asked me, as he poked his finger against my areola pulling on my tassel to release my nipple.

"I am not sure. Usually I have in my left not this one," I answered him, trying to squeeze my right breast trying to see if have any for him. He didn't wait for long, and bent downward trying his luck on it. Sucking, I put my right arm around his neck, letting him, moaning asking him, "Are you getting any?"

With my hard nipple still in his mouth, he shook his head murmuring "Barely any. Maybe you knead harder on it?" He asked.

"I am trying," I moaned to him, trying my best but realising that I am empty, he popped my nipple out of his mouth, standing up right again, next to me and facing his friend.

Henry was closely watching while playfully tugging on my left nipple between his fingers, smirking my words back, "It is quite a mystery."

I laughed answering him, "Told you."

"And I suppose BT's refer to Ted in some way?" he asked me noticing the 'BT's' tattoo I have on my right breast above my areolae. I giggled laughing. Big Teddy's face beamed with pride.

"Well, I have one for you." I answered him, looking down at my left breast cupping it, "and one for my Big Teddy" I continued, looking down at right breast and similarly cupping it. Cupping each in a hand, proud of them two.

"Only I get the empty one," Big Teddy joked causing me and Henry to slightly laugh, before he continued, "I told Alexei to play your favourite song," winking to me.

"With pleasure" I answered him, understanding what he wanted me to do. "Will you be staying with us?" I asked him.

"Will have to take care of couple of things first," he kissed me one more time, leaving me with Henry.

"I thought of a nick name for you too," I told Henry, as I reached to stick the shiny tassels back on my breasts, starting with me left breast. Henry watched me attentively as I took hold of my breast with one hand, and with my other I lifted the tassel to my mouth. I licked on it before pressing it hard on my areola.

"Here let me help you with the second one," he grinned taking the second tassel and lifting it to spit on it.

"Oh aren't you a charmer!" I moaned letting him stick it holding my right breast for him so he may stick it firmly in place. When he finished, I slightly shook my chest to make sure that the tassels are holding tight. "All ready," I smiled and before finishing my words, Destiny's Child - T-Shirt song started playing in the background.

"Enjoy Dear Henry," I moaned to him, brushing my lips on his before I stood up. He giggled cheerfully hearing his nick name. I stood up between his open legs, swaying my hips to the song. I started dancing, turning around slowly swinging my arse for him. Little by little pulling on gown's fabric, letting him see more and more of arse before dropping it and standing back ever so slowly. I turned my head to see his reaction, only to find his eyes fixated on it. "You like it?" I moaned asking him, bringing myself backward closer and closer to him.

"It is quite a mystery," He grinned back affirming without even taking his eyes off my arse, even as he lifted his cognac glass for a sip.

I simpered proud of talents. Still with my back to him, I slid my thumbs into my g-string waist straps and started sliding it downward. Ever so slowly, ever so willingly teasing him. Sliding it down my thighs, my knees and dropping it on the floor, before I lower my hips even lower and closer to him. Taking my time, lightly grinding my arse against his crotch, feeling his pants fabric on my naked skin.

With his hand holding to his cognac glass, he reached brushing the backside of his fingers on my arse going lower and lower. I was looking at him doing so, moving my hips to the song while whispering its words "Give it to me deeper... Give me the fever".

He continued moving his hand, the backside of his fingers with his poking middle finger down between my arse cheeks continuing lower, under my arse, and forward towards my pussy. I moaned dropping my head backward breathing heavily feeling his chubby finger subtly brushing its way between my pussy lips. He felt how wet I am.

"Feel how wet it is for you?" I moaned asking him. I was still dancing with my back to him, brushing my arse on his arm that he has now under me.

He reached with this hand around, putting his palm on my chin and mouth, pushing his middle finger into my open mouth, making me taste my juices. He then gently pulled my head backward towards him while he leaned forward to ask me in my ear "she wants a cock, doesn't she?"

"Yours," I moaned back to him, sucking on his middle finger. I could barely keep my balance putting my hands on his thighs. Close to fall backward into his lap if it wasn't for his other hand finding its way to hold my arse, for his middle finger to probe its way seeking my arse bud.

"And what about this one here?" he grinned again into my ear asking me while thrusting his middle finger deep into my arse hole.

Moaning with my eyes closed, still sucking his middle finger, I moan with pleasure asking him,"You want it too?"

"It is quite an arse," he answered into my ear.

"Tip them well and they will let you plough them as you like," I moaned answering him.

To be continued.