Blazing Nude Saga 01

Story Info
A curvy otaku enters a world of sex, sword and sorcery.
2.4k words
4.14
3.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blazing Nude Saga

OAV Episode 1: The World of Hentalia

Maki Thompson was a Japanese-American young woman of 23 years. She was an otaku and a famous cosplayer known for resembling the beloved character Tifa Lockhart from the famous JRPG Final Fantasy 7. Well, at least she looked like Tifa by face and hair. The rest of her is pure pornstar material thanks to a history of busty women in her father's family. Her measurements were 97-65-93 cm. Her gorgeous dummy thicc body brought her attention from rich suitors, movie producers and pornographers. She declined their offers because she knew that those kinds of jobs takes more time from her video games and anime. The only offers she took were from modelling and cosplay websites.

However, Maki had a big secret. She loved watching hentai anime especially the ones with tentacle sex. Maki was so turned on by the thought of tentacles ravishing her body. Her mouth watered at the thought of said tentacles penetrating her most intimate orifices. She got wet by her vision of tentacles binding and squeezing her voluptuous body while relentlessly fucking her in mid-air. She also fantasized about being a living milk dispenser for the creature behind the tentacles. Yeah Maki was indeed a huge freak.

One night, Maki was watching her all-time favorite hentai anime movie Tentacle Beast Paradise. It was one of the most controversial anime ever due to a 1-hour non-stop hardcore tentacle sex scene. It even had some erotic lactation. The protagonist Yoshiko was getting banged by a legendary demon overfiend that plugged all of her holes with its slimy appendages and sucked out her boob milk with its two mouths. Maki was masturbating furiously to that controversial scene.

"Oh God yeah... that feels so good.... Uuuunnng..."

The busty otaku was naked and in a very deep state of horniness. She masturbated furiously to her favorite anime. So deep in lust was Maki that she continued fingering herself even hours after the anime ended. At long last, Maki Thompson came so much... she died.

"Wake up, mortal. We found you and deemed you worthy!" a male voice called out.

Maki opened her eyes. Before her she saw a very handsome silver-haired man and a very beautiful woman with long flowing golden hair. The man was built like an athlete and had a huge dick standing hard and erect. The woman had a gorgeous body with humongous tits and ass. Her nipples, like the man's large penis, were hard and erect. They were tall and naked. Maki, seeing that she was still naked and wet from masturbating to hentai, quickly covered herself with her hands. The woman laughed.

"No need to cover yourself, mortal. We've seen everything."

"Who are you and why am I here?" Maki asked. The statuesque woman began to speak.

"I am Talia and this is my husband Henos. We are supreme gods of creation. You, er, died from pleasuring yourself too much." The goddess paused for a moment.

"But the good news is that we greatly approve of your passion for the erotic thus we're giving you a chance to live a new life in the fantastic world we created!" Talia's god-like body jiggled in the right places as she expressed her elation by giggling like a teenager.

"Wait, does this mean I just got isekai'd? Holy shit! It's just like my anime!" Maki was excited. Her tits and ass bounced with glee. Henos laughed and Talia frowned slightly.

"Yes, it's just like your anime. However, in our world Hentalia, sex rules, lust is power and the most powerful beings are always horny just like you."

"Whoaaaaa!" Maki was awestruck. The god Henos began to speak.

"Before we send you off to Hentalia, you must received our blessings." Henos walked towards Maki and started kissing her neck. His hands started fondling Maki's big breasts from behind. The otaku moaned and didn't resist the god's advances. Talia moved closer and started making out with Maki. Her hands started rubbing the mortal woman's snatch. The celestial couple moved around and started sucking both of Maki's tits as they laid down on a bed that suddenly appeared. "Aaaaaaah..." The otaku moaned and then moaned louder when Henos finally plunged his massive dick inside her. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!". Talia positioned her godly chest in front of Maki's face.

"Suck my teats, champion."

Thus Maki sucked the goddess' teats. Milk flowed out of Talia's nipples and into Maki's mouth. The taste was creamy and delicious. Henos kept pumping into Maki's vagina until he ejaculated his divine sperm into her. Maki felt some kind of incredible power from both the breastmilk and cum. Both gods began to speak into Maki's mind.

"Maki Thompson, as long as you are naked, nothing can kill you. You cannot age and you will always remain young. You also have the strength of ten strong warriors and you can summon the magic demon-slaying sword called Fellatio. Your lovely teats can produce milk with the power to heal wounds. Your pussy also has healing powers and it gives strength to those who lay with you. The more lusty you are, the more powerful you become."

"However, the forces of the demon overlord Tendryl will stop at nothing to subjugate you. Their numbers can overwhelm you. You must vanquish Tendryl before he conquers Hentalia. You need to seek the dragon paladin Fuctarius Maximus in the abandoned Temple of Othos. We will send you there after we cum all over you. You shall succeed, Champion of Hentalia."

Upon the the end of the message, Henos and Talia came all over Maki. White sparkly fluids enveloped her ravished voluptuous body. After one last moan, Maki was teleported to the Temple of Othos.

----

Fuctarius Maximus was a draconian, a race of people who descended from dragons. They looked like humans but they had patches of scales on their bodies that hint their draconic heritage. Not just that, he was one of the mightiest and most noble paladins on Hentalia ever. However, he has been chaste way too long and longed for a beautiful woman with a good nature, a kind heart and inner strength. He also valued long hair, big breasts and a shapely behind. It was a very tall order but the paladin had faith that the gods will grant his wish to have a lover exactly as he desired.

As if the gods have answered, he found a gorgeous naked woman with a voluptuous body and huge breasts he can suck on all day. Fuctarius picked up the woman and brought her into the temple. He dressed her up in a simple robe and laid her on a bed. He took a small vial from the cupboard and opened it. He placed the vial under the woman's nose and let the fumes did its job. The woman opened her eyes and screamed when she saw the draconian.

"Be at peace, human. I am Fuctarius Maximus, the last Dragon Paladin of Othos. I found you at the doorstep of the temple. Why were you naked? What brought you here?"

"Hi Fuctarius! I'm Maki Thompson. The gods Henos and Talia sent me here as a champion. They told me to seek you."

"A champion you say! The Champion of Hentalia! That is a very bold claim! I shall test you then in a wrestling match. Remove your robe."

Maki removed her robe, once again revealing her nude form. Fuctarius felt his groin harden.

"It's not fair that you had to be in the nude to fight me thus I shall also be nude." The draconian removed his armor. His massive muscles glistened with sweat and his huge dick sprung with extreme hardness. Maki gasped.

"Now prepare yourself, Maki!" Fuctarius grabbed Maki's waist and slammed her to the floor. Maki hardly felt a thing but Fuctarius continued bear-hugging her. She slammed her fists on Fuctarius' shoulders so hard Fuctarius yelled in pain and let Maki go.

"Oof! Okay, so you're tough and strong. However, can the Champion of Hentalia handle draconian dick?" Maki looked at Fuctarius' dick and grinned.

"Lets fuck around and find out." Maki responded with so much lust. The draconian grinned and plunged his massive scaly dick inside Maki. Maki gasped loudly as she felt Fuctarius brutally fuck her. "AAAAAAAHHHH!!!! YOU'RE SO BIIIIIIIIIG!!!!!!" Maki screamed.

The draconian kept on plowing inside Maki for hours. The big-breasted otaku and chosen of the gods screamed nonstop and scratched Fuctarius' back. Luckily, his scales protected him and the love scratches did not harm him at all.

"Ung! Ung! Ung!" Fuctarius grunted as he savagely ravished Maki. As he fucked her, he squeezed her huge tits with great strength and pinched her nipples. Maki's eyes rolled to the back of her head and screamed like a mad woman. "AAAAAAAAH OH GOD YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!! KEEP FUCKING ME HARD, DRAGONMAN!!!!!!!!!" Fuctarius felt his dick about to blow. He withdrew his dick from Maki and sprayed his load all over the curvaceous otaku. Maki took some of the cum with her fingers, licked it off and, with eyes filled with desire, whispered "I want some more..." Fuctarius smiled and replied. "And more you shall have."

------

In a dark and desolate land, Tendryl sat on his ebony throne. Kneeling before the demon overlord was a beautiful brunette woman with a hefty bosom and an ass that won't quit. She was dressed in a shimmering red robe with a plunging neckline. Her eyes defiantly glared at the monstrous demon overlord.

"Give it up, Witch Queen Selaria. Your kingdom has fallen. Soon, all of Hentalia will become mine to rule." Tendryl spoke in a deep and ominous voice.

"You will never succeed, foul being. Soon, the Champion of Hentalia will put an end to your reign!"

"Blah blah blah! I'm gonna violate you now. Minions! strip her clothes off!"

The demon guards proceeded to rip Selaria's clothes off. Before the burning eyes of Tendryl, she was nude and vulnerable. Black slimy tentacles shot out of the overlord's body and seized the naked Witch Queen.

"No! NO!" A tentacle plunged into her mouth, silencing her. Two tentacles attached their mouths to her nipples and began to suck hard. Another tentacle penetrated her womanhood and started to violate her. A tentacle entered her ass like a sinuous snake. The beautiful brunette thrashed wildly as the tentacles ravished her while dealing psionic damage and sucking her magic.

"MMMMMMMMPFFFFF!!!!" Selaria screamed with her muffled mouth. Tendryl laughed triumphantly as the screams of Selaria's fellow witches echoed throughout the dark land as demons violated their beautiful bodies.

------

"OH YES! YESSSS! KEEP PUMPING INTO MY ASS!!!!"

Maki screamed on all fours as the Draconian paladin Fuctarius fucked her in the ass while squeezing her bountiful breasts from behind. "Ung! Ung! Ung!" Fuctarius grunted during the hardcore coitus.

Suddenly, a loud crashing sound was heard throughout the temple. Fuctarius and Maki were so startled they stopped making love. Fuctarius quickly grabbed his sword and snuck through the hallway. Peeking from around the corner, he spotted three demon guards from Tendryl's army. They were snarling and brandishing their swords. They walked towards to where Fuctarius is. The paladin struck a blow to the first demon. However the second demon stabbed the naked paladin in the gut. The wound on Fuctarius looked really bad but the draconian kept on fighting the three demons.

"Give us the champion and we will let you live, paladin." The first demon hissed.

"No." The draconian defiantly answered.

"Then die!" The demons were about to kill Fuctarius but a shimmering sword stabbed through one of the demons. It was Maki and in her hands was the legendary demon-slaying sword Fellatio!

"Get away from my man!" Maki yelled. The demon she stabbed screamed his death throes and instantly disintegrated. The two other demons slashed at the naked brunette with all their might but they only succeeded in making her hefty tits jiggle delightfully. Maki, though very unskilled with the blade, managed to kill another demon with her magic summon-sword. The last demon tried to escape but Fuctarius grabbed his neck and stabbed him through the back. The draconian fell to the ground.

"Fuctarius! You're wounded!" Maki exclaimed. She ran to the paladin and examined his mortal wound.

"Aye, I'm bleeding so much... I don't think I can survive the night. Farewell, fair champion." The paladin replied.

"No! Here, suck my boob. The gods said I can heal you with my breastmilk." Maki lifted one of her gigantic jugs and stuck its nipple into Fuctarius' mouth. The paladin sucked Maki's nipple. Warm, creamy milk flowed into the paladin's mouth. Fuctatius' wounds rapidly healed as if nothing happened.

Maki moaned from the pleasurable sensation of being milked. The idea of drinking milk from this beautiful woman's breasts made Fuctarius hard again. While suckling Maki's breasts, the horny paladin rammed his dick inside Maki's moist pussy. The voluptuous otaku squealed as her pussy was ravished by the muscular dragon man who also sucked milk from her gorgeous bosom. This drove Maki mad with lust.

"Aaaaahhh!!!! Yes! Yessss!!!! Fuck me and suck me, you draconic stud!" Maki screamed.

"I thank the gods for sending you to me! Praise Henos and Talia!" Fuctarius said before resuming his fuck-and-suck session. Maki kept on moaning loudly as the paladin hungrily feasted on her mommy milkers while screwing her hot wet pussy.

"Ah! Yes! Ah! Aaaah!!!!"

After hours of nonstop fucking and sucking, they both came explosively.

------

Morning came. Fuctarius already prepared the horses. He was wearing the official armor of the Paladins of Othos. Maki, however, didn't need clothes. In fact, it was important for her to be naked at all times. No harm can come to her as long as she was bare like a newborn infant. Enemies could attack them at anytime. However, the goddess told her in a dream that wearing footwear, gloves, belts and cloaks won't diminish her invulnerability. In fact, it greatly enhanced her nudity for some reason. The curvy otaku was wearing a fur cloak, leather gloves and fur boots.

"Where are we going, Fuctarius?" Maki Thompson asked. Her erect nipples were hard due to the chilly air.

"We're going to seek my old friends Ivar the Berserker and Akasha the Enchantress." said the paladin. "With their help, we can protect you while you focus on vanquishing the demon overlord Tendryl himself."

"Oh I see. Anyway, I gotta let you know that I'm horny all the time. I'm counting on you to fuck my brains out when I get too hot and bothered. Understand?" Maki winked at the draconian paladin and seductively cupped her large enticing breasts. The paladin smiled at her. "I understand, champion. I will do my best to fuck you so hard you will scream my name to the high heavens." He said.

And he did exactly that but that's another story for another time.

To Be Continued!