Chapter IX: Things Change

Story Info
Justin begins his new life as Fritz's pet!
4.8k words
0
721
00

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*author's note: this chapter feels appropriate for me to first apologize to y'all for my long nine months absence. I'm 34 and still have a lot of esteem and self-worth issues that I deal with and when I first got on here, I was probably on the verge of a meltdown. What's got me to come back was a recent tragedy in my life, my adoptive mother passed on October 14th at the age of 78, and it's really made me decide I'm just going to come back, get back to writing, I realize I don't want to just leave this, because we never know when we won't get another chance, and to all of you who have families, still have both parents, love them while you can! This is Batboy!*

Things Change

The mood in the air was very solemn and very still.

The whole tribe stood among their burial grounds located northwest of their village.

Nestor stood by with his son cradled in his arms while the medicine bird performed funeral rites for Feroz.

Tilo prayed while his own father watched over his shoulder, making sure the young shaman did not slip up in his prayers, in his rituals, as the old sparrow had burned into his only son's mind tirelessly over the last 20-something years of his life.

Feroz's naked, prone body was brushed lightly with oil.

When the sparrow was finished, he gave a nod to Nestor.

The eagle inhaled, then plucked a primary feather from his right arm.  The pain stung, but no worse than the emptiness in his heart right now.  He knelt down to place the feather on his mate's body.  He stood, then all other birds present gave up their feathers to grant their fallen brother a safe trip to meet their goddess, Rhia.

When all was done, a lit torch was passed to Nestor.  The eagle held it, feeling the flames warming his face.  He closed his eyes then set fire to his husband's body.

The oil made Feroz's body light up in a furious blaze.

The medicine bird watched as the vulture's body burned up before him, as the flames broke him down.  He felt a scaly paw upon his right shoulder.

The former shaman nodded solemnly to Tilo, "It is done... You did a fine job, my son."

The tribe slowly dispersed while only Nestor and Tilo stayed to make sure the body burned completely.

...

As one bird was laid to rest, another woke up with a sore bottom, bad breath and sticky feathers.

Justin groaned as he awoke in a sea of naked male bodies.  All of whom had slept on the same bed following their lively orgy the previous night.  He turned and his blue eyes met instantly with Fritz's green eyes.

The stoat, it was apparent, had watched Justin as he slept.  He nuzzled the tribal bird, "Good morning, my pet... Did you have fun last night?"

Justin nodded uncertainly which made Fritz smile, "That's good."

The stoat leaned forward and he gave the jay bird a loving kiss on the beak.  And of course, Fritz didn't just stop at a kiss.  He licked the few remaining remnants of his own cum he could taste upon the bird's face.

Justin laid there and let it happen.

Fritz eventually pushed Justin flat on his back, while being careful to not disturb the other bodies sharing the bed with them.  The duke whispered "It really is quite nice to have a lover closer to my size, for once." before he mounted his pet bird and licked him some more, nibbling on Justin's neck while he ground his penis against the blue jay.

Justin just took it all, letting the stoat get away with practically everything, the bird liked the attention anyway.  In a way, the stoat did remind him of Kali, certainly the way that he took charge in lovemaking.

The stoat purred especially when he ground himself against the plump slit.  He giggled, "It does feel very much like a female's pussy.  I want to fuck you like a female.  May I?"

Memories flashed to Justin then, as he remembered the time he'd mated his best friend in his slit.  Neither had ever considered sex with males in anyway before that.

Justin gulped, "I've never thought of that before but... You're the master, aren't you?"

Fritz held himself so his glans pushed partway into Justin's slit, "I am the master, but a kind master.  I don't just take what I want, that's rude."

The bird put his wings around the stoat, "Make me your weasel bitch."

The stoat churred, "Oh, I will... I certainly will."  With a firm, controlled thrust the stoat penetrated Justin just like a lovely jill.  He was struck immediately by the familiar tightness of his slit, "Damn... Just like the best wench I've ever laid."

Justin bucked his hips up to meet Fritz in the middle.  The blue jay had never been penetrated in this way before.  He laughed, "You've had experience?  And I thought you were a total fairy."

The stoat gave a cute smirk, "Not a total fairy... Bisexual, I've sampled the fairer sex more than a few in my time.  I just prefer hobs over jills." He pulled out a little, then thrust hard inside his pet's supple pussy lips.  His testicles thumped quite nicely against the male bird's taint.

The pair soon grew silent minus the lusty growls from the chubby stoat each time he hilted inside his new pet.

Justin took the stoat's firm thrusts, shivered under his gentle nips and persistent licking.  The bird grew erect and could soon feel the stoat's penis slide against his own as his new master so thoroughly claimed him.

Fritz felt it and began to rock his hips so that their cocks continued to touch within the confines of Justin's slit.

Neither noticed that their bed mates were waking up now.

Velasquez and Jarlsberg each reached out and started petting the males between them.

Fritz growled playfully and showed his teeth as he felt Jarlsberg's fingers on his rump.

Justin trilled to feel the captain's fingers dragging through his chest while he could feel the stoat getting close to a climax.

Fritz leaned forward and kissed his new pet on the tip of his beak, provoking the ex-warrior to extend his tongue.  Their tongues danced as the stoat could feel his balls growing tighter.

The two hyenas had slept at the foot of the bed, despite their great size and Gilbert had been the one to awaken to the erotic sight of his employer thrusting inside that very feminine looking blue jay.  Gil knew that was a male, but he would love to plunge his cock in that bird pussy nonetheless.  And maybe feel that stoat under his own tail... The hyena saw that his companion was asleep and saw the playful smirks from the other two males.  He gulped before doing something he never thought he would.

And that thing was the catalyst to push Fritz overboard.  The instant he felt that wet hyena tongue lashing at his balls, the stoat plunged deep and went stiff as a board as he shot his progeny inside Justin's sheath.

Now that was certainly a new feeling for Justin, he'd never had his slit flooded with another male's semen, never imagined it would feel so refreshingly warm.  Now he knew what Orion must have felt when they'd done the same.  Justin trilled from the warmth filling him; he hadn't cum yet, but feeling his own cock swimming in the duke's seed was bringing him there.

Gil held the stoat's balls carefully in jaws that were made to crush bones, gently lashing them as they pulsed lewdly against his tongue.

Fritz finished after 10 strong spurts of his baby batter, then pulled out, dragging his cum-stained cock over the hyena's dark brown muzzle.  Fritz straddled him, stroking the last few strands of his cum directly into the big mammal's mane, rubbed it in before telling his newly converted manservant, "Clean your master's pussy, Gilbert."  He pointed to Justin who looked at them while he stayed on his back.

Cum seeped from the bird's slit, his own erection rose up now, covered in the stoat's release.

Gilbert lapped up what he was told to lap up, even sticking his tongue between the bird's folds to get at those deepest corners inside.  His big, wide tongue, like a canine's, served its task well in scooping the fresh cum.

Justin moaned as the hyena ate him out, his erection slid itself out amid all this overexposure.

Without being told, the hyena instinctively took that bird cock into his mouth where he worked the blue jay to a quick and very satisfying climax.

Justin gasped as his seed was sucked down by a hungry hyena, "What a morning!"

...

Nestor was still in the village's burial grounds staring at his lover's remains, turned to ash and taken by the wind.  He didn't look up when he heard shallow footsteps.

The medicine bird put a reassuring hand on his chief's shoulder.

Nestor fought back the tears he wanted to shed, "It's not wise to touch me right now, shaman..."

Tilo sighed, "I don't think Feroz would want you staring at his ashes all day."

 Nestor's features hardened, "No... But I'll do it anyway.  Leave me be..."

The sparrow shook his head, "Well, I tried."  He turned to leave, "Your son still needs his father, Nestor."  He walked out, shooting a defiant gaze to the eagle's guards who were now always at his side.

The hawk and falcon both watched him leave.

...

Maureen woke up screaming, more memories of that snake pinning her down, scraping her insides with his barbed cocks, causing her such pain.  She still hadn't forgiven him, didn't care that he'd been drugged.

Kali was at her mate's side in an instant.  She held the sobbing jill against her breast, "Shh, it was just a nightmare, my love.  He's gone now."

Maureen sobbed, "But he's still here!"  She held her face as she spoke, "That doesn't just go away, Kali!  I-I can't sleep, I can't stop seeing him, can't stop feeling his weight on me!"

Kali shushed her mate's frantic sobbing, "He won't hurt you again...  He can't."

The rattlesnake who had raped her, the one who had been most adamant about staying with Javin, could no longer bear the shame of what he had done, so he'd sent himself into exile away from the village.

Javin could not even touch her because he only reminded her of his companion.  The cobra sat in shame outside the tent.  He'd been so happy before, he had looked forward to starting a new life here with these birds and now everything was so wrong.

...

A month's time had passed since then and life seemed to go on at its own pace both at Volaria, with Kali and Maureen, and with Justin.

...

Volaria continued to flourish and grow, even more so now with the reptiles contributing.  The huts were all slowly being replaced with newer, sturdier cabins for the families to live in now.

The new gardens for the crops were tended to daily by lizard and bird alike.  The birds all learned quickly from Javin's leadership and guidance.

The king cobra was becoming as well loved as their own chief as time went on.

And Nestor, for once, didn't seem to mind letting another have his spotlight.  He made few public appearances these days, choosing instead to tend to his son, and only attending council meetings, which were required of him.

Maureen's nightmares had stopped coming and she had started to trust Javin again.  She realized what happened was no one's fault but Nestor's.  And she realized she couldn't blame Javin for anything that happened.  He was still the sweet, doting, lovable serpent she had come to know weeks ago.

He had even kept to his word of being a fine surrogate father to her son.

Iomer was at first scared of the big snake, but now he loved the cobra.  The infant could always be seen with the cobra, when they played, and whenever Iomer needed to be changed, Javin was the model father.

Kali's son had also quickly gravitated to the snake.  Little Justin would be bouncing on one leg while his brother, Iomer, sat upon his other.

The two mothers both sat back and watched as their boys bonded with the kind snake.

Caryn and Orion were there with them.

Their relationship had healed after that night, but Caryn's friendship with Maureen had been strained ever since.

She watched her daughter, Ruby, as she played with Iomer and Justin.  Her new egg was developing fast inside her, it was only a matter of time before she would lay.

The whole little extended family joined around the new dinner table in their new cottage which Javin had helped build for Kali, Maureen and the boys.

In celebration of the new house, Javin cooked a meal made from a fresh killed deer thanks to Kali's expert marksmanship with an arrow.  He had cooked all the meat.  Maureen helped make sausage of the organs and other mixed bits.  Kali cut up the deer's balls and fried them up in some oil.  The vegetables would still take a while to grow, but Javin had made a vegetable soup from products bought from a traveling merchant.

The small family all ate together.

Kali, Maureen and Caryn were together chatting about their day-to-day life.

Javin and Orion were feeding the kids.

After the meal, the children started to get sleepy so Caryn and Orion gathered up Ruby to take her home to their cabin.  They were almost out the door when Caryn had to stop.  She suddenly embraced Maureen, catching the female off guard.  Caryn preened her friend's neckfur, "I'm sorry for the way I've been behaving.  I know it's wrong blaming you for what happened."

Maureen clicked her tongue then kissed her bird friend on the cheek, "Girl, I never hold grudges, not in this house, not ever.  There's no hard feelings and I'm always here for you when you need me."

Caryn sobbed, "Thank you... Thank you, Maureen."

Then the cardinals left.

A little while later, Iomer and Justin were put to bed, then Kali, Maureen and Javin retired to their new bedroom.

Kali would still have to get used to sleeping on a bed that is not laid flat on the floor.

Fortunately, the trio put that bed to much good use, but not for sleeping.

While Maureen swapped kisses with Javin and while the cobra played with her bountiful breasts, Kali was at his legs licking his hemis as they came out of his slit.

Moments later, Maureen was perched over her reptilian lover's muzzle while he licked her deep with his forked tongue.

Kali was on his twin cocks, getting a very good tingle from his barbs each time the snake thrust up to meet her as she came down.

The two females held one another while the cobra made love to them both, trading kisses and whispering sweet nothings in each other's ears.

When the trio were finished, Javin held and kissed each of his lovely females, basking in the warmth of their affection for him.  He kissed Kali, "Thank you for giving me a chance, Kali."

She nuzzled him, "I'm sure any lovely lady would have done it for a sweet guy like you."

Then, he kissed Maureen who was already half-asleep, "And thank you for letting me back into your life, Maureen."

She couldn't give a proper response, but the little purr she gave him was enough for Javin.

After that, the trio went to sleep in each other's arms.

...

Things were also different for Justin.

The blue jay had been told that decisions involving disputes between the natives can sometimes take weeks to even go through so he'd have to expect an extended stay with Duke Fritz, his new master.

Wiesel Stadt, unknown to the non-Wiesel speaking bird, meant literally Weasel City, so this was, in fact, part of Fritz Fuchs' territory.

The duke had taken his new pet down to his palatial mansion, two days away from the growing burg.

There the bird was promptly given a proper bath by Fritz's servants.

Justin felt he was a grown adult who could clean himself fine, but the stoat's staff, all mustelids as well, were very thorough.  The otter jill who'd been assigned to wipe his privates had a certain thrill of her own, making the bird squawk with embarrassment while she washed out his slit, winking at him the whole time.

The other maids giggled at the young lady's antics, but they were still professionals, dutifully scrubbing the musty smells of the forest from his feathers.

After that, the blue jay was given a new change of clothes, apparel more appropriate for living among the Wiesel nobility.

Justin looked at himself in a mirror after being dressed.  He now wore a dark purple blazer over a lavender vest.  Underneath was a simple white button shirt with long sleeves.  Going down, he had pants, also the same dark purple with frilly pink panties more appropriate for a female half his age.

The maids still present all gushed at the handsome blue bird before them.

"My, if I knew they were hatching out hunks like this one at that village, oh, I'd have flocked there myself ages ago!" One boisterous badger remarked.

That otter from before especially gave Justin quite the seductive eye when she saw him all dressed up in the same foppish attire as her lecherous employer.

The maids all eventually left Justin alone, that otter shooting him one last seductive look before the badger dragged her out.

Next, Duke Fritz came into the dressing room, wearing the exact same ensemble as Justin.  "Well, you certainly do clean up well, Justin." The flamboyant duke commented as he circled the blue jay, giving him a full inspection before he came to his front. "Yes, you'll fit in here quite well."

Justin nodded and smiled uncertainly, "Thank you, Master."

Fritz smirked that his new pet was already falling well into the routine of calling him Master, "You are welcome. Now, Herr Justin, I have a gift for you." He presented to the blue jay a small white box that had been tied with a purple ribbon.

Justin untied the knot and opened the box.

It was his new collar.

The Duke petted the bird as he spoke, "I had my personal tailor make one special for you while you were taking your bath and getting dressed." He held up the collar and showed Justin the pink letters embroidered into the front; it was the bird's new name, Justin Fuchs.

``Well?  Do you like it?'' Fritz asked of his pet.

Justin felt himself blush.  He'd never felt any feeling like this for any one male.  He nodded, ``Yes, Master Fritz, I like it very much.  Thank you.''  He could not believe the words that just came from his own beak.

Fritz smiled when he scratched the bird's black beak, ``You needn't call me Master when we are alone, but it is nice you've learned so fast.  And again, I will do all in my power to ensure your stay here is pleasant.  I do not wish for you to believe me, or my family, to be those types of royals who just take whatever we want and damn the rest... no!  I want you to enjoy yourself while you are here.''  He held out his paw, ``Now, please stand still, straighten your neck, so I can show you how to put on your collar.''

Justin did so and Fritz put the collar on for him then lovingly kissed his new pet on the right cheek.

"Now follow me please, Justin, and I'll introduce you to my staff." The duke kindly escorted Justin out of the dressing room, a firm paw on his shoulder.

Fritz introduced Justin to the butlers, stoats and weasels all.  He met the maids who were all either females, skinny girlish males, or even some androgynous, all of varying species, though mustelid was the primary that Justin saw.  Justin was beginning to understand that this was a very weasel dominated society he was living in.

The kitchen staff were all ferrets and otters.  The head chef was an overly friendly badger with a round belly and a big happy smile.

Fritz threw a proud arm around a tall, young stoat who bore the same bright green eyes as his.  ``Justin!'' He proudly proclaimed, ``I would love to introduce you to my favorite nephew and my personal assistant, Irving.''

The 18-year-old young adult smiled from the praises his uncle bestowed upon him, ``It's Prince Irving actually... My father is, in fact, Heinrich the Third, our ruling king.  But you needn't treat me any different from anyone...  I would actually prefer that.''  He bowed politely to the blue jay.

 Justin smiled, ``Well, it is nice meeting you, Irving.''

12