Chapter IX: Things Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stoat blushed deeply, ``Yes, of course, Mr. Justin.'' He fidgeted in the messy suit he'd thrown on in such a rush when his uncle had called him out. "And don't mind my attire, I was just, uh, exercising when Fritz called me."

Looking between the two, Justin could indeed see a strong family resemblance, though Irving's attire was considerably more masculine.

Fritz clapped his paws to bring the attention back to him, ``And now, Justin, I have but one more special surprise for you, my pet.''

That otter jill from before came up to Justin, her smile a mix between innocent and sinful.

Fritz held the young female briefly, ``Allow me, my dear Justin, to present to you your very own personal assistant.  Please, kindly introduce yourself to Justin, dearie.''

The otter stepped forward, her modest bust jiggling lightly with each step underneath her maid uniform.  She curtsied to the blue jay, ``It is a pleasure to be at your service, Mr. Justin.  My name is Alice, Alice Carroll.  I hope to be of good service to you sir.''  Her every word dripped with the thinly veiled spice of attraction to this exotic native before her.

Justin gulped.  He could tell, she was into him, hard.

``As your assistant,'' Fritz explained, ``Ms. Carroll will tend to your every need for you, she will make sure you are bathed, dressed, fed, entertained, whatever you need.  Think of her as your own pet, if you would like, for when I myself cannot attend to you.''

Alice certainly liked being referred to as this handsome blue jay's pet, ``Yes, anything you need, I am here for you, Mr. Justin.''  Her caramel brown eyes fluttered for him.

Justin smiled nervously, ``And I am happy to have you, A-Alice.''  He chuckled dryly as he found himself wondering what his wife would think of him now.

...

Most of Justin's day for the ensuing month was mostly spent attending meetings with his master, eating dinner with his master, playing cricket, going swimming, just enjoying time with the 40 year-old duke.

Justin, who'd stood at council as a tribesman, also found a good place for himself in the boardroom when Fritz had to meet with delegates.

Fritz was a very affectionate master too.  He was always petting Justin, kissing him, and complimenting him when he did good.

When they had nights alone, the stoat was a firm lover.  He still preferred to mate with Justin as a female, filling the male bird's slit constantly on several nights.

Whenever Fritz wasn't around though, Justin's assistant, Alice was there to care for him.

The 28 year-old adult was at first embarrassed to be treated like a hatchling by her, until the first time she bathed him by herself, she took off her clothes then climbed in the tub with him.  All it took then was a few kisses and now Justin had a second weasel lover to dote on him.

She was a fine lover as well, very cooperative, very playful and sexy.  Where Kali preferred to ride him on top, Alice let Justin fuck her the way he wanted, however or wherever he wanted it.

Justin started to love her pretty smile, her big brown eyes, her small breasts with the fat nipples that swelled just nicely when he sucked on them.  Her kisses were sweet on his tongue, her pussy too.  They had many nights, many positions and much bird semen spent as Justin gradually forgot his whole reason for being there.

 ...

Fritz came home from a long day to the already familiar sight of his pet thrusting mightily into the squealing otter as he flooded her young womb.

The stoat was far from angry.  Justin was his pet, but his pet could have a lover of his own.  He went into his own room, leaving Justin with Alice.

Fritz undressed himself for bed as his bedroom door opened.  It was Irving.

The stoat entered his uncle's room, then disrobed in front of his uncle.

Fritz looked at him, to take in the sight of the young male, his lithe form, tight abs.  His cock hung lower than his own.  The boy looked to be a good 9 inches compared to Fritz's 6.

Irving waited for his uncle to make a move.

The mature stoat stepped forward and he held his nephew's scrotum, then played with his healthy balls as he lightly kissed the young adult's chest.  He felt how they lurched and twitched in his palm as he rolled them gently.

The nephew stood stock still while his uncle touched him.

When Fritz was done, he got into bed.

Irving joined him and the prince was immediately beset by the mature duke, sucking on his tongue, pinching his nipples and groping his privates.

Fritz soon started stroking the young stoat's uncut penis, watching that long foreskin peel over the male's tip, then watching that pink cap peek out when he pulled the skin down.

The royal gasped and moaned as his uncle/employer played with his cock.  He watched as Fritz.

The stoat briefly stopped but only so he could climb on top of his nephew.

The male's erect cock hung over Irving's face while Fritz continued to stroke the penis before him.

Fritz put his mouth over Irving's succulent glans, slurped the precum right off of the tip.

Irving did the same with his uncle's cock.

The two stoats stayed in that position, gently nibbling on each others' mushroom caps, tickling the tips with their wet, hot tongues.

Eventually, Fritz grew tired of this, then he turned around over his nephew and laid his cock down on Irving's, holding the drooling shafts together while he frotted with his nephew.

The young hob loved moments like this, not just with Fritz, but any other male.  His uncle had a belly compared to the fit males the prince usually laid with, like the male wait staff around here, but Irving loved sharing with his uncle.

The prince was the first of them to climax, choking back a yelp as he shot his virile seed over his uncle's gut.

Fritz soon joined, shooting his own semen over his nephew's body.

In the other room, Alice did nothing to suppress her own immodest moans as Justin bred her as well as any male otter could have.

From the time she'd spent getting to know every inch, smell and sound of this handsome native bird, in this whole month, Alice would be lying if she said she didn't feel an infatuation for the blue jay.  He was a strong lover, and caring.

On the nights when Fritz would have him, she would hide outside and finger herself while she listened to the stoat mating with Justin.  These nights were often shared with Irving who would inevitably find himself muzzle deep, pleasing her while they both eavesdropped on the pair inside.  But she never let him have her, she wasn't about to let some guy, not even the prince, get her knocked up when she'd just gotten this cushy job here, catering to the duke and his handsome pet.

By now... Justin's urgency for his village had been replaced by the contentedness of his being here in the mansion.  But somewhere in his mind, there was that spark urgently trying to remind him.

...

Meanwhile, Nestor sat in his cabin, feeding his son when one of his hawk guards came in, "Sir!  You have a visitor."

Nestor acknowledged him with a simple nod, "Let them in."

The hawk did so.

The tall old fox, Captain Charles Velasquez stepped into the eagle's house.  He was alone.  He took off his hat and bowed graciously to the eagle who he had once rescued years ago.

Nestor nodded, "Have you done what I asked, Velasquez?"

The traitorous captain chuckled, "Even better... Killing him wouldn't have been enough, so instead I've left your revolutionary with Duke Fritz."

Nestor grimaced, "That little fairy?  I'd prefer him dead, but if this means it will keep him away, then I won't argue your methods, Captain."

The Captain nodded, "Gracias, amigo aguila."  The fox stood, "I must now meet with my rangers, adios."  He turned and then left.

Nestor watched him leave until he could see the fox no more.  Nestor winced when his son suddenly bit his finger, not happy about being denied his food for even that brief minute.  The chief laughed despite the blood he saw on his digit.  "Now that, my son, is how a good leader gets the job done."

12