Chapter One: Waterlogged

Story Info
Chapter one to Primal Nectar.
5.1k words
3.9
2.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally..." Micha took a deep breath of the humid spring air and grabbed at the hem of his t-shirt. In a quick motion, he tugged it off and tossed it into the damp grass. "I can swim in peace." He smiled in thought and smoothed his hand over his binder. While the sun had just gone down across the lake, he wasn't quite sure if there were still prying eyes around the campsite or not. He shook his head, deciding against removing the binder for now. The last thing he needed was his friends or strangers commenting about his chest if they caught a glimpse of him surfacing.

Submerged in dark shadows and the vivid reds of the sunset, the lake yawned ahead like an ominous pool of ichor. It called to him, a sanctuary after a rough day. The water itself was frigid on Micha's skin as he waded out from the rocky beach. The cool spring air had his arms prickled with goose flesh and his heart thrumming in his chest. A late swim was just what he needed to clear his mind. The entire day had been filled with teasing and taunting from his friends, leaving him pent up and frustrated mentally and bodily.

Swimming always grounded Micha and allowed him to think beyond his own body. It became an escape over the years. The way the water hugged him in its icy grip left him weightless and euphoric. As the water reached the band of his binder, his breath caught in his chest from the shock of the cold. He pressed his hands over the fabric, as a blush spread across his face. He could feel his nipples harden against the fabric and create clear outlines. "Great... Now I can cut glass." He grumbled under his breath as he stood in place for a moment. He couldn't help shivering at this point as he tried to gather himself to take the full plunge into the dark waters.

"Fuck it." He took a sharp deep breath in and squatted down until the lake devoured him entirely. He shot back up within seconds with a gasp and a wild smile from the exhilarating cold. The shock of the dunk had his blood pumping and heart pounding in his chest -- a feeling of euphoria he chased. He barely even noticed his body begin to succumb to the cold with a numb tingle rippling across his skin as his hair stood on end.

Micha shook the nerves from his bones and stuffed his damp blue hair back from his face. This was exactly what he needed. The freezing cold was a perfect regulator after a day of tensing muscles and forced laughter. He pushed himself to wade deeper into the inky depths before finally kicking himself off the silt into the open water. He let his mind wander as his arms cut through the water's surface with clean practiced strokes. There was no distance goal for this swim, just the beauty of the open water flowing over his body and the night sky blinking down at him. Nothing could break him from the trance.

A creeping tendril slipped around his ankle and tugged at him. Lost in thought, he kicked it off while continuing forward as if it was nothing but a stray lake weed that had floated up from the depths. The thin tendril reached out again and latched more aggressively onto his calf and yanked with the force of a shark on a fishing line. Micha had no time to react to his attacker before he was plunged under the water and steadily drug deeper into the pitch.

He flailed and kicked blindly with his free leg in a desperate attempt to free himself. His arms flared out and clutched at the water around him, dragging it down around him to lift himself back to the surface. His heart leapt into his throat as he fought the heavy water swallowing him down. His lungs burned as the pressure of the water groped his muscles. Panic bubbled up from his core and forced his eyes open in the stinging lake water. Darkness devoured him, not even a wink of the stars floating on the surface could guide him at this depth.

A burst of bubbles escaped his lips, a silent scream swallowed by the frigid waters. The breath used fleeted from him in a crescendo towards the heavens. Nothing had prepared him for this. The crushing weight of being drowned by something lurking in the depths of his favored pastime. He could feel the slow drain of his energy in his bones as every movement became heavy and slowed.

The tendril multiplied and snagged Micha by the other ankle, wrapped upon itself thrice until his legs were held tight. Another lashed around his wrist and tugged him abruptly, rolling his body in the water until he couldn't understand which direction was up or down. His free hand clawed at the water in desperation as he expended what little of his energy he had left in a final attempt to free himself from the tight grip of his attacker. His time was running out. The pressure behind his eyes and the crushing weight in his chest were becoming unbearable.

His lungs burned as if stuffed with spent coals. The darkness that enveloped him became a dull grey in the corners of his vision. Every muscle in his body strained once more to save himself before the crushing weight of his fate left his arms heavy at his sides. This wasn't how his night was supposed to go. He just wanted a swim away from the judgement of others. He wanted to clear his mind. Fate had other plans to do so unfortunately.

The tendrils coiled up his legs as the prey gave in, enveloping him to pull and squeeze what little life Micha had left in his soul. All he could do was succumb to it and let the darkness swallow him whole. His mind fell into air deprived delusions as he was tugged into the depths. The last thing Micha swore he could feel were lips against his before he fell into nothingness.

----

Tumbled and heaved through sand, Micha unconsciously felt himself be drug from the crushing water. It felt as though he was reverberating outside his body, the motions of hands to his chest and lips to his faintly reached through the haze over his mind. The tendrils held him down, keeping his mind crashing under the waves even as something continued to pry him back to shore.

Clammy fingers slipped over Micha's navel and through the trail of brown hair towards the hem of his swimming trunks. The chill from the shift of a delicate touch began to clear the depths of the fog over his awareness. He could feel his lips move, but the weight of the water continued to splash in his ears and drown out his thoughts. The cold hands paused briefly before they continued under the waistband. A claw hooked onto the elastic and tugged the soggy clothing off of his hips and down past his toes. A warbled sound of bubbling giggles surrounded him on all sides, more akin to a running faucet than actual laughter.

Micha's eyes refused to function as if they found comfort in the unknown muffled darkness he was left in. The hard grit of sand scratched at his back while his lower half remained submerged in shallow waters. The tide lapped over his thighs and against the hair covered mound resting between them now exposed to the elements. The scent of salt and calamari overwhelmed his nose that still burned from water. Just as he was gaining awareness of the new environment, a slick appendage grappled around his thigh and pried it up and out to expose the supple flesh between.

There was a chatter of an unfamiliar clicking language above him that taunted his unconscious mind closer to the surface. It made his ears buzz trying to follow it, hoping for any sort of familiarity. Another slimy appendage snatched his other thigh and tugged his leg up in a similar fashion until both legs were bent at the knee and pressed to his stomach as he was straining to listen. More chatter arose over him as what laid between his was exposed. The clammy hand that had slipped his swimming trunks off followed the trail of hair to his core. Firm fingers pinched at Micha's engorged clit, slipping down its length and eliciting a gaggle of laughter that bubbled around him.

The sensation snapped Micha from the fog with a strangled gasp that was quickly followed by heavy coughing of salt water from his lungs. His umber-colored eyes fluttered open to find himself surrounded by three buxom women of full figures all staring down at him with mouths full of shark teeth. Stunned, he laid still and tried to take in their details. Each woman had similar beautifully sun-kissed skin glistening with dew. As his eyes lowered over his chest down at the woman between his legs, a pit formed in his stomach.

'This can't be real.' His thoughts raced as they tried to make sense of what was going on around him. 'I'm dreaming... I have to be.'

The one that had her fingers wrapped around his clit smirked down at him. She was massive, much bigger than the other two on either side of him. She had to be at least eight feet tall if she were able to stand. Where there were meant to be legs, she instead had a tangle of violet tenacles adorned with plump pink suckers the size of his hands. The appendages that held his legs open were indeed two of the writhing tentacles, wrapped tightly against him with the suckers suctioned to his thighs and leaving welts whenever they readjusted. She was terrifyingly gorgeous with a head of violet ringlets that cascaded down over her breasts.

The other two were much the same, only smaller versions of the violet leader. The one on Micha's left had tentacles of vivid reds with black suckers that writhed up over his arm. Her scarlet hair was tied back in twin tails of bubble braids that hung down over Micha's chest as she leaned in for a closer look. The one on the right was the smallest of the three and sported a vibrant hue of tangerine orange with yellow suckers. Her hair was pulled back dreads ranging from pale blonde to burnt orange in color. She seemed to follow the lead of the others and wrapped her tentacles around his arm as well.

A smirk spread across the violet merwoman's plump lips as she nodded towards the others. The strange clicking sounds spilled from her mouth which had the others bow their heads obediently. She turned her attention back to their prey and slipped her thumb and index finger around either side of his clit. Her vivid amethyst eyes stared him down, keeping his focus on her alone instead of the weaker ones hanging on his sides. It was as if she wanted her catch to know what she was doing to him was all her, and now that he was awake, she could indulge in the way the strange human reacted.

Micha's body jerked involuntarily and a groan escaped his quivering lips. The feeling of the careful fingers as they glided up and down had his hips twitching down into the damp sand. She rubbed his engorged clit in quick jerking motion with little care to his sensitivity. Her tentacles tightened around his legs as he writhed, wanting to keep him in place. The suction cups dug into his skin with gripping spines that pricked along the rubbery grip, which had him whimper and reluctantly keep from squirming.

Micha's breath caught in his chest, the sensation of being jerked off making his already scattered thoughts much harder to grab hold of. 'What is she doing? God... So.. So rough.' His eyes darted between the deep violet one toying with him to the others, one on either side of his heaving chest. They simply smiled down at him with their mouths full of those earie shark teeth. He had never felt this vulnerable in the lap of predators before. His hands dug into the cool dark grey sands around him, the adrenaline pumping through his veins begging for something to ground with. The cold bite of the water crashing against his slit made his whole body shiver as it became painfully more aware of his surroundings. 'This has to be a dream.. a terrifyingly hot fucking dream.'

"What are you -- Please god... Slow... Slow down." He moaned out between gasps for fresh air. Part of him wanted to fight them off, to free himself from this overstimulating hell. Yet, the pent up ache between his legs begged for the strange and gorgeous creatures to continue whatever it was they planned for his quivering body. His hips twitched whenever her fingers swept the hood over the sensitive tip of his clit. No matter how much he squirmed or bucked, he was unable to escape the nimble fingers following his every movement.

His plea fell on deaf and uncaring ears. The vividly red octopus merwoman squeezed his arm in her tentacles and pried it from the sand to keep him from struggling away from them. She leaned down towards him and mouthed something, but her words didn't register with the struggling human. It came across soft and caring, more so than the violet merwoman had appeared thus far. She lowered a hand with a sharp talon pointed down towards his chest, slipping it against the fabric of his binder.

Micha flinched and sunk down against the sand anxiously, his heart fluttering in his chest. 'Fucking hell... I can't understand them... What is she doing now?' His thoughts raced as he was forced to lay there and take what they were giving. He could only hope this was a dream, but the pleasure from the rubbing and the tight squish of the tentacles on his arms and legs left him so painfully aroused and terrified. A pitiful whimper escaped him as the pleasure only kept growing in his loins.

The smaller orange merwoman on his right giggled and slipped her tentacle into his other hand. She pried it out of the sand as the red woman had done and clutched it to her lap of tentacles as she watched. The red woman smirked at the orange one's giggles and sliced the talon through the binder in one quick snap. The cloth didn't stand a chance and fell open in tatters to expose the breasts Micha had hidden beneath it. The two let out a delighted symphony of sounds at the heavy breasts now offered for their entertainment. The red one wasted no time collecting the breast closest to her and wrapping her tentacle firmly around it.

Micha's moans and whimpers became more visceral and desperate from their quick work. A black sucker suctioned against around his hardened nipple and began to rhythmically pump and tug the sensitive flesh between squeezes from the tentacle. The violet leader kept her movements steady during the other's exploration. Her fingers worked in a painfully casual almost lazy jerking motion that left his legs writhing and twitching helplessly within her tentacles. The ache in his bones and the burn of rising pleasure was starting to become far too real for this to be a dream.

'Good god... Yes.. I can't take much more... How is she so good at this?' His thoughts raced as his head lifted to watch the hand assaulting his clit. The pleasure was dizzying, despite the intimidating and fantastical appearance of the strange women around him. The violet merwoman seemed so in tune with the subtle twitches of his hips and followed any movement he made with clear focus. He was unable to escape the steady hand for even a second as she worked his clit towards that building pressure he couldn't help but yearn for.

An orange tentacle from the woman on his right slipped beneath his head and under his opposite shoulder to help keep him propped up. The unexpected assistance brought his full cunt into view, which allowed Micha to see every movement the violet woman made. He couldn't remember the last time he had been blessed with the sight of a gorgeous woman playing with him like this. It was hard not to admire her work with deep moans and breathy gasping. The water lapping against his swollen slit only made the sensations more intense as his body ached to be filled with something, anything at this point.

The pressure was building within his core. Each stroke, each squeeze of the tentacles had his thighs trembling and his hips arching towards the hand. 'Good... god. Don't stop... don't stop...' His thoughts filled with pleas he couldn't vocalize between moans and desperate whimpers for the release just over the growing peak.

The violet merwoman lifted herself from the shallows steadily with a smirk upon her lips. Another tentacle curved over each of his quaking thighs and pried them open as wide as the human's body would allow. Her suckers latched onto his inner thighs roughly and tugged at the sensitive flesh to keep Micha shuddering with need. The shift in position lifted his drooling cunt from the lapping water and tilted it up wards the sky. Even as he was moved, her hand didn't miss a beat as she continued the steady jerking motions that kept him excited.

Micha couldn't help the whimper that escaped him from being so exposed and vulnerable. His tongue drug over his drying lips between panting breaths. He could feel the fluids in his body travel down to supply his cunt with slick. His thoughts were consumed with desire, his dazed eyes following every movement of the woman between his legs.

The violet one seemed pleased with herself as his cunt became engorged and damp with an increased blood flow. She had him on the cusp, edged delicately towards an orgasm that would allow her entry. Her nimble fingers began to quicken, dipping lower at the base of his clit to collect his generous juices and drag it back up over the throbbing tip. Her face was lit up with amusement as his moans became louder and his toes curled cutely in the air from her work. The clicking language spilled from her lips in a strange encouragement as her free hand slipped down over his entrance.

Micha's heart fluttered in his chest and his hips bucked from the subtle touch over his cunt. He watched helplessly as this massive beauty overwhelmed his core with such mind-numbing pleasure. He could barely hold on much longer as his breathing quickened into gasping pants between guttural moans. "Yes! Don't stop now! Please please pleassseeee~" He howled his pleasure with little care if they understood him. He was growing dangerously close to that peak and he wanted nothing more than to reach it.

A smooth thick tendril slipped out from under the violet merwoman, a heavy penile tip comprised of petal-like flaps heading it. The sight of it had Micha's gut clench anxiously as she guided it towards his waiting hole. She stroked it delicately between his labia and over his slick entrance. The sensation alone had him twitching and rocking his hips towards it mindlessly. The appendage circled his slit as if taunting him. She continued aggressive jerking of his throbbing clit instead, as if waiting for the perfect moment before she would give him what his body was pleading for.

Micha let out a pleasured cry, his head throwing back against the orange tentacle holding him up. His entire body began to tense, an unbearable heat and pressure boiling up in his loins until he couldn't contain it a second longer. His scream carried in the wind as he was forced over the edge into a crashing orgasm that had his body spasming and slick gushing from him in arcing streams. "Yes! God yes!"

He had little time to recover from the intense orgasm before the penile tendril stuffed into his still throbbing cunt. His hips bucked in the tentacle restraints from the sudden intrusion, a guttural groan escaping his lips as it stuffed in deeper. Micha could feel his insides pulse, his aching cunt barely able to truly throb from the sheer girth of the writhing mass violating him. 'Why is it so -- BIG!' His moan turned into a squealing cry as the tendril stretched him open deeper and deeper.

The violet merwoman's smirk grew into a wild smile as she stared down at her helpless prey. She continued to stuff the tentacle in until the tip found his natural end, wriggling it against his cervix just to elicit a scream of unbridled pleasure. The tendril was bigger than anything he had taken before, leaving barely any room to adjust to its writhing movements. Micha's head rolled back as she began to thrust the thick appendage in and out of him in slow deliberate movements that kept her deep while stimulating every inch of his throbbing walls.

Micha's breathing became labored as he laid dazed from the pleasure of the thick tentacle violating his pussy. The way the firm tip explored his cervix with firm thrusts and probing had his core aching for more. He didn't want it to stop and let his eager whimpering and moans encourage the trio to continue their ruthless attack. "Yes.. god... fuck me... fuck me~." He babbled up at them. He couldn't help but blissfully indulge in what he hoped was a dream as long as the pleasure continued. His back arched off the bed of cold sand as he let out another cry of ecstasy. Despite everything from his limbs being held hostage by the women to the violet merwoman ravaging his cunt, he couldn't help but writhe and squirm from the pleasure.

12