Chapter One: Waterlogged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As their prey began to enjoy himself, the two on either side of his chest began to chatter to each other in that strange clicking and bubbly language. The sounds were nothing but gibberish to the poor human being molested beneath them. Though Micha began to recognize when the talking become heated snapping. His breast quickly became a focus to release frustrations amid the rising fight. The red merwoman kneaded the sensitive mound in her tentacle like a stress ball, squishing and popping suckers off and suctioning them back on until she left giant circular welts. She pointed one of her claws down towards his spread legs while raising her voice at the smaller orange merwoman. It was clear she was insisting his body was hers to violate next.

Micha tried to pay them no mind and focus on the pleasure the violet merwoman was putting him through, but their argument was beginning to get more volatile above him and his body was unfortunately stuck in the middle. He gazed up in a fog to try and make out what they were saying in the ear ringing language of theirs, his own moans and whimpers drowning them out slightly.

The violet one on the other hand seemed rather dismissive of the others and kept her focus on working the human's throbbing cunt with quicker and rougher thrusts. Her clammy hands rested flatly upon his toned stomach, tracing down the dips in his hips and massaging the tense muscles to keep him loose and excited. Her fingers trailed down sensually until her thumbs grazed either side of the sensitive clit, the sensation making Micha jolt and shudder excitedly.

An orange tentacle flashed across Micha's vision, breaking his indulgence in the pleasure he was being blessed with. The tentacle struck the red merwoman across the breast with a wet slap that left a bright lash mark and a splattering of jet ink across her chest. Micha let out a startled gasp when the ink splashed back against his own chest, staining his pale skin with dark inky blotches that dribbled down the curve of his waist.

The red merwoman shouted out and lashed one of her own tentacles towards the smaller one. It struck her across her belly with a whip-like crack. Part of the rough tentacle caught upon Micha's side from the attack which unfortunately left a streak of fresh ink upon a new stinging welt. His body tensed as a yelp squeaked out from his quivering lips. He shrunk back into the sands in attempt to escape the fighting above him, but his wiggle down only stuffed the violet tentacle deeper into his aching cunt with a wet squelch. Squirming up and away wasn't exactly an option either as he was restricted by the tentacles wrapped around his arms and thighs.

The violet merwoman shouted at the other two, her clear tone immediately cutting through the other's little spat and turning it into glares and grumbling. Her own anger over their fight rippled through Micha as the tentacle thumped against his cunt with rough and wet slaps. His moans became desperate and guttural like a caged hound being prodded. His eyes lowered to hungrily take in the tendril violating him. The pleasure was beyond anything he could even describe, but he was starting to feel the ache of the long session in his loins and the cold sand digging into his bare flesh.

Micha's eyes widened in horror as he noticed a large pulsating bulge work its way up the tentacle towards his drooling slit. It had to be about the size of a fist, and the closer the thing got to him, the harder his heart began to pound. 'Good god... What is THAT?!' His thoughts raced as it pressed against his entrance. Every inch of his body wanted to writhe away from whatever the women planned to deposit within him.

The violet merwoman grumbled something down at him in a freshly impatient tone once the orb pressed against its mark. She lowered her cold hand back down towards his engorged clit, and without warning, she began to aggressively rub over it in quick side to side motions. Micha's hips jerked and his muscles tightened from the sudden stimulation on top of the deep penetration. He moaned and whined like a pitiful bitch in heat as she forced him towards another earth shattering orgasm, all the while pounding her tentacle more aggressively into him.

The orb thumped threateningly at his entrance, the wet smacks getting louder as the woman slammed into him in slow and deliberately hard movements. "No... No! I can't take that!" He rasped out in a pleasure strangled desperation. He could feel the tip of the bulge stretch at his hole, making a wet pop each time she pulled back to try and ram it down into him. His head dropped back and his limbs twitched uncontrollably. She was too insistent with his body, forcing him towards the crashing wave of release while bruising his entrance with each rough thrust.

It felt as if he had already been ravaged for hours. The hand on his painfully sensitive clit had him speeding towards his next orgasm with no semblance of mercy. His breathing became ragged and his moans fragmented through his desperate gasps for air. "No... I can't..." He repeated desperately as his eyes squeezed closed. It was too much, the thrusting tendril, the firm bulge trying to enter him, the quick hand, the squelching sounds of his cunt taking everything it was given. He felt like he was going to explode.

His body tensed from head to toe, his cheeks and chest turning red as he was plunged off the edge. A visceral howling cry pierced the air as he finally squirted again around the tentacle that kept pace through the gushing release. The violet merwoman let out a pleased bubbling sound and shifted her position to take advantage of the cunt throbbing from release. She stuffed the pulsating orb past the bruised entrance and shot it towards his cervix as quickly as she could.

The sensation of the orb stretching his quivering walls had Micha yowling and thrashing in the grip of their tentacles. The petal like flaps on the tentacle spread open within him and forced him to a limit he never knew he had. He whimpered pitifully and flailed weakly as the orb was deposited firmly against his now bruised cervix, left to incubate within his throbbing cunt. 'God... She just laid an egg in me! No.. Please.. take it out!' His thoughts pleaded as he weakly attempted to push it free as the tentacle snaked out of him. Unfortunately, she had placed it just deep enough he wouldn't be able to pop it free just yet.

The violet merwoman smirked as she pulled her tentacle free. She leaned forward and playfully pat the gaping hole holding her egg. She cooed something encouraging in her language, laughing as he only stared up at her in pleasured horror while his body wriggled under her. She rolled her eyes as he simply gasped for air, rolling her damp hand up over his belly where the bulge of the egg now rested prominently. She sat back and casually began to unravel her tentacles from his thighs in order to change places with one of the others.

As she pried off of him, a horn blared from the tree line. A series of shouting and kicked sand followed and thundered closer. Micha tried to twist and get a good look at the new commotion, subconsciously hoping the shouting was coming from a savior. After all, he didn't sign up to be a host for mermaid eggs.

His vision was briefly blocked by the merwomen surrounding him and the flurry of their tentacles unlatching from his skin. An arrow shot over him, narrowly avoiding his flesh as it blitzed towards the leader as she turned to flee. The arrow bit into her shoulder, causing her to turn and slash out with her tentacles. A thick spray of ink splashed over Micha's limp body and towards her attackers. Micha suffered the worst of it unfortunately as the ink splashed over his chest and suction cup bruised thighs.

In the fog of lingering pleasure and the new chaos around them, Micha tried to roll onto his knees and scramble away. He didn't get far with his sluggish crawling before a small set of clawed hands snatched him by the hair and tugged him back. He squeaked like a cornered mouse and looked up in horror as a goblin like creature hunkered over him with a grinning mouth stuffed with sharp snaggle teeth. Maybe this wasn't just a dream.

The nightmare was clearly just beginning.

12