Chapter Two: Stocked

Story Info
Chapter two to Primal Nectar.
5.8k words
4.33
1.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Micha couldn't keep up with the chaos and commotion raising hell on the previously calm beachside. A gaggle of the strange sandy colored goblin-like creatures were shouting in the shallows. At least three were waving spears menacingly towards the retreating merwomen, and at least one other was firing arrows into the inky sea water. Still caught in the tight grip of the remaining goblin, Micha tried to twist and get a glance towards the beach. Part of him was curious if the merwomen had managed to get away, or if they were to join him in whatever fresh hell awaited with these new creatures.

His attention was snapped back with a rough tug of his hair, forced to look the goblin in the face. He struggled to understand what he was looking at, haven never seen anything like it in his life before. They were vaguely similar to the goblins he had seen in movies, but they were much uglier than media had portrayed. The one standing over him was more dog-faced with an underbite of snaggled teeth that would make the most experienced dentist cry. It's eyes shifted under leathery eyelids, an almost serpent like glare scrutinizing Micha's face.

Like the others, its head was mostly shrouded in papery thin shawl with giant foxlike ears drooping out the sides over hunched shoulders. The creature was nothing great to look at - that was for sure. The way its craggy hand reached down and clutched at Micha's chin made the human's skin crawl. Its skin drug like sandpaper against Micha's chin and threatened to cut into his more pliable human flesh. It leaned over him and ruffed out something incoherent while squishing his cheeks together. The language was similar to the merwomen's bubbly language, but in a dialect that came out more as barking. Micha couldn't understand what was being said, the language making his head spin and eyebrows knot together.

The goblin clicked his tongue and dropped Micha to the ground like a sack of potatoes. Before he even had a chance to gather himself back up, sand condensed around his wrists into smooth sandstone cuffs. His eyes darted up in a panic to witness the goblin man commanding the sand with strange hand motions and a thrumming orange color around its wrists. The magic caught Micha off guard. He kept his eyes on the goblin, trying to make sense of what he was seeing.

The cuffs forced Micha's wrists up towards his shoulders and knocked him onto his face. He wriggled helplessly as his body was moved against his will and tried to turn his face to gather his breath before he was smothered. The sand spread and condensed around his neck until it formed into a solid block. With little chance to adjust, the sand became a dense sandstone stockade bound tightly around his neck and wrists. He was left trapped with the weight of the block keeping him grounded.

"Wait... please. I'm not a threat! I'll come with you willingly! Please!" His voice cracked as he pleaded with his new captor. He knew deep down they wouldn't understand him, but he couldn't just bow down and let things happen to him without at least voicing his discomfort.

The goblin blankly stared at him before it waved a hand. The strange magic pulsed through markings on the goblin's wrists, willing the stone from the ground in one swift movement. Micha was carelessly drug through the sands and scraped up from the rough ground until he knocked his knees against a wooden sled. He was promptly discarded upon the base board, positioned on his back with the stockade slab propped slightly up on a leg of meat. All around him were piles of fruits and cut slabs of meat which left him very little room to adjust himself without toppling things over.

As Micha settled into his new predicament, he let his eyes wander and take in his surroundings. The sled he was plopped in was led by a stoney gray crab the size of a mule, its carapace jagged as if it had been mined out of the earth. Upon its back were two massive spikes which had been stuffed into its shell at some point during the hardening process. The crab was tethered by these spikes by rough cordage that had seen better days, and between them sat a faded cushion for the rider. Micha stared at the twitching creature for a long moment, trying to wrap his mind around the monstrosity. The crab simply clacked its claws together and shifted back and forth in the sand as it waited impatiently for the rider to climb back on, oblivious to the goods that it was dragging behind it.

Micha let out a defeated sigh and let his sore legs fall as flat as he could against the hard boards under him. Finally able to just sit and take in everything, the raw ache of his body began to settle into his bones. His skin was marred with large sucker welts that smattered over his arms, legs and even his breasts that now hung in the open. His body was completely exposes and naked, the remnants of his binder all that was left clinging to his shoulders. The main ache that kept his focus was his cunt - still throbbing helplessly around the pulsing egg left stuffed against his cervix. Every movement reminded him relentlessly of the intrusion bulging out his lower belly. It made his hips shift slightly to find relief. Even with weakened pushes every so often, it was clear the thing was not budging any time soon.

The sun beat down upon him mercilessly, positioned high in the sky now. That couldn't be right. The last he remembered, it had been the middle of the night. When did it become noon? The memory of being drug under the fresh water of the lake was still freshly raw at the forefront of his mind. To wake up in the salty shallows of a beach mid-morning left him with even more questions than he had answers to. Nothing made sense and contemplating it just made his heart pound in his ears.

'Did I die? No... Why would I be able to feel everything?' His thoughts spun in circles as he ran his tongue across his dry lips. How did he survive being drowned? How long had he been under water? His lungs wheezed as he breathed in, a painful reminder of the water he had choked down in the lake. The pain and world around him were too vivid, too real. If he had died, why could he still feel everything? Again, nothing made sense and these people, creatures, whatever they were, didn't help him answer any of these questions in the slightest. If anything, it just added more to the spiral.

Micha tucked his knees up slightly in an attempt to find some semblance of comfort. Though the movement only caused the egg to squish around within him. He grit his teeth and bit back a groan. 'No... I felt that... Not dead yet...' He sighed through his nose. Perhaps focusing back on his surroundings would help ease his mental strain for the moment. It's not like he could do much else in the moment.

He tilted his head away from the chaos of the beach to find himself staring into a tropical beach that appeared like a toddler colored it in. The palm trees were nothing like the ones he had ever seen before. They were squat and deep red as if made out of clay with leaves of deep violet and silvery veins painted on the underside. Something about them unsettled him, but he couldn't explain what. Just staring at it made his stomach turn.

Grass peaked up from the dark sands in clumps, vibrant teal in color instead of the staple green he was used to. The fauna left a pit in his chest. Wherever he was, it was far from home. Possibly even a whole other world. He frowned at the thought, the painful realization striking him for the first time. He was completely and utterly lost with no possible way home and no sense of where he currently was. The sheer thought of never seeing his friends again, or what they may be thinking with him suddenly vanishing into the night, made his heart slam into his throat.

Micha was stranded in a rather unforgiving land, naked and ravaged by creatures he still didn't understand. Now held prisoner by a party of creepy goblin fuckers. He always idealized his ability of being able to fight his way out of strange situations and survive worse. Yet, in the moment, he couldn't think clearly or act with his body ached as if it had been ran over and tenderized. If he could somehow gather his strength, he could free himself and scramble away from his current captors. Where he would go though, he had no clue.

The hunting party by the waters drew his attention back with their loud shouts. He winced as a sharp whistle cut through the commotion and demanded silence. Micha tilted his head the best he could away from the stockade to try and get a sense of what was happening. The other five goblins began to condense around the wagon, chattering amongst themselves with a frustrated air about them. As he tried to understand what they were arguing about, a massive slimy fish thunked carelessly against his stomach. Micha jolted in shock as the creature was left upon him still twitching with its last gasps of life. He squirmed slightly to shake it off, but the weight of it was more than he could move while bound so tightly.

A few of the goblins laughed at his expense as they hovered directly over him. Micha flinched when one of those sandpapery hands clutched at his tit, just outside his view. A forlorn groan slipped past his lips while his hands balled into frustrated fists in the stocks. The urge to deck the ugly thing for grabbing at his chest burned through him. Yet they simply continued their laughter. The one groping him gave his tit one last rough squeeze before it released him. The shrill whistle rung over him again, and the wagon leader clambered up onto the crab. The sled jostled forward along the sandy beach.

Grateful for being left alone, Micha turned his head fully towards the beach to watch the strange crystal clear waters lap at the dark sand. Despite the fear of the day's events gripping him like icy daggers, he had to admit that this weird world was far more beautiful than the beaches back home. He had never seen such vibrant color combinations in a tropical landscape, not with his own eyes or even on vacation ads. He took it all in with a deep shaky breath. The most he could do was try to gather his thoughts while he watched this world slip by him with an occasional lanky goblin breaking his view. Perhaps one day he'd be able to truly appreciate it.

Micha's thoughts began to spiral towards a growing thirst and hunger as he was shuttled along to wherever the goblins had planned for him. He ran his tongue over his chapped lips, spitting immediately when it was met with lingering sand. A fitful cough croaked from his lungs followed by a pained groan. The new pains were beginning to dig into him more than the bruises did, and it was starting to wear him down into exhaustion. He turned his gaze up towards the clear sky and let his mind wander again for some form of distraction, squinting curiously as massive flying creatures hovered far overhead.

Thoughts of his friends freaking out when they discovered he had gone missing began to plague him. They had nothing to go on but his discarded t-shirt by the lake bed. They wouldn't believe he drowned on accident. He was the top swimmer in their college's swim team! He held the record for holding his breath underwater out of his entire team. Not to mention the fact he had been their top diver in the championships. They would go crazy trying to figure out what happened to him. There was no doubt they would blow up his phone trying to get in contact him the moment they woke up.

His phone. Fuck he was going to miss that stupid thing. Even if it had no bearing in his current situation, he could at least mindlessly scroll and forget what was going on around him. He hadn't realized just how much he relied on his phone for mental stimulation. Now that he was deprived of it and left with his thoughts, he wanted his phone more than he would like to admit. He had nothing now, hell he couldn't even talk to his captors to keep himself occupied.

He shifted a bit with a frustrated sigh, trying in vain to sit himself up. The weight of the stockade was far too heavy for him to lift from the odd angle he was left in. As he was jostling around in the shed, the goblin closest to him smacked at his bruised tit harshly and spat gibberish at him. Micha met the glare with a confused expression, not understanding what he had done wrong trying to just get comfortable. The goblin made a motion with his hand down towards his body, but with the large stockade in the way, he didn't understand what he was motioning to.

Micha rolled his eyes and grumbled under his breath. There was no point trying to fight with someone he couldn't understand. He slumped back in defeat and closed his eyes to try and relax for the ride. Not even a moment later, another goblin shouted to his right just before a slippery and cold creature was tossed onto his chest. From the feeling of it, Micha could only hope it was a writhing octopus like creature crumpled between his breasts. He grimaced at the feeling of warm liquid dripping down his sides. "Ewww... Fuck..." He grumbled as his hands balled into fists.

Immediately after, a round slightly furry object was popped into the sled right between his thighs with little care to his comfort. He had enough. "Stop that!" He bit out through his teeth as yet another thing was squished under his left knee. Being used as a stock holder while being bound in rock was starting to piss him off. He couldn't help but lash out and make his discomfort known.

Micha's anger was met with a firm hand pressing down on the bulge in his lower belly. The goblin squished the egg down within him until the human whimpered and writhed like a beaten whelp. One of their ugly dog faces snarled down at him as they kept pace with the sled, growling something at him in their strange language. Micha winced as the hand slid down from the bulge to pinch his clit between their fingers. Even though he didn't understand their language, he understood loud and clear that his bitching was not tolerated by this group.

As he sunk back in defeat, the assaulting goblin nodded with a smirk. It pulled it's hand back and smacked over Micha's engorged clit to illicit a pained yelp out of him before they finally fell back into line with the others. They weren't fucking around. If he wanted to avoid their wrath, he would have to simply take whatever they did to him. He grit his teeth as the goblins shared laughter at his expense. He could feel his cheeks burn from humiliation. If only he could speak their language. He would cuss them out and make it known just what he thought of their ugly group.

After the clear message to be quiet, the rest of the ride went on in a reluctant silence from Micha. He laid back and listened to the idle chatter. Perhaps if he tried to make out anything he could from their language, he could communicate something. No matter how much he strained his ears, nothing sounded even remotely close to any human language he had heard in the past. It was more primal, spoken from the gut with strange clicking and grunts that seemed like acceptable responses. He couldn't make out if this was just the dialect of this group, or perhaps there were other races in this strange world that could speak something closer to what he understood.

Just as he was starting to get some sort of understanding of the hierarchy in the group, the sled shunted to an abrupt stop in front of a makeshift camp. Micha squinted as he turned his head with a bit of effort to take in his new surroundings. Hammocks stitched together with rags hung in triplets between squat palm trees. The center of camp was overwhelmed by a blazing bonfire harboring a spit roast of a creature that strangely resembled a boar with scales where a leathery skin should be and fins instead of stumpy legs. He couldn't take his eyes off of it.

The scent wafting from it had what little saliva he had left drooling over his cracked lips. He breathed in deeply through his nose, a shudder crackling down his spine as he dreamed of devouring the creature fresh off the spit. He had never experienced such a raw hunger before now. Hopefully the creepy fuckers holding him hostage would feed him something instead of starving him out. His eyes flicked around the campgrounds again, hoping to find a distraction from the growling in his guts. That's when he noticed two feminine goblins tending to the fire, their figures heavy and round with what he could only assume was pregnancy.

Micha watched the women work curiously as the crab rider jumped from the padded seat. The others in the group gathered around and began to unload the sled around him. They collected the fish and octopus-like creature from his chest first and then the fruit they had laid around his legs before they even bothered with him. The rider cleared his throat as he wandered around to get a look at its contribution. It grimaced down at Micha's body now covered in the blood and ink of their catches.

With a click of his tongue and some hand motions, Micha could sense the stone around his neck soften briefly before the sand gripped his wrists tighter and forced him up onto his feet. He couldn't wrap his mind around the strange magic the goblin wielded, but the way that it was able to move him around proved it was beyond his wheelhouse. He winced as the stockade reformed into solid stone now fitted with a loop at the front. The goblin wasted no time notching a rope to the stockade's new loop. It tugged roughly as one would a reluctant dog, egging the human to follow.

Micha nearly fell over from the goblin's pull, barely catching himself on his wobbly legs. They were a lot stronger than their scraggly little bodies made them seem. He stumbled through the thick sand as he was led towards the warm fire. He could barely see over the wide stockade, which unfortunately left him completely reliant on the one leading him. He swallowed the pit in his throat as the fire licked out at his bare flesh. They were going to cook him. Micha couldn't beat away the panicked thought as he was guided around like a blind dog. They were going to spit roast him like the poor creature turning over the blaze.

Suddenly, he found himself stopped between two of the squat palms just a few feet taller than him. A yelp cut through his chest as the goblin wasted no time and kicked at his shins until he crumpled to his knees. The creature circled him with a cold glare. The sands shifted around Micha again, sprouting long arms on the sides of the stockade. The arms grew until they crunched into the trees on either side, further trapping Micha in place. Once satisfied with the human being properly stowed, the goblin motioned to the women and back to Micha's body with a snort.

Micha stared out at them, his heart pounding in his throat. He didn't know what they were planning for him, but the fear of being cooked alive still buzzed through his thoughts until the women began making their way towards him. One of the women, the heavier of the two, waddled over with a scowl and a bucket of water. Like the others, she was not patient in the slightest. She took a cup from the bucket's depths and promptly splashed its contents across Micha's chest.

The water was frigid and elicited a squeal from the shock. The woman only smirked at his discomfort and even laughed at him. She stooped down and gathered more water, splashing him again and again until the ink and blood from the merwomen and the catch they had stored on him dribbled down into the sands. They were cleaning him for something, but at the same time, they were not willing to spend the time it would take to scrub the stains from his pale skin.

Micha shifted on his knees and winced at each new cold cup of water splashed across his bare chest and stomach. The sand started to bite into his flesh the longer he hung in the stockade, but despite the pain, his thoughts were spiraling as to what they were going to do to him. He watched anxiously as the woman took a long drought of the water until her cheeks puffed out like a goldfish. She squatted down out of his immediate sight, but not before winking ominously at him.

12