Chapter Two: Stocked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't wait long to figure out what her plan was. His eyes widened and a guttural cry escaped his quivering lips. She had sprayed the water directly at his exposed cunt, blasting away the bits of sand from his core. The sharp sting of cold water was not only jarring but flustering. He could feel the heat in his cheeks as he listened to her prepare another mouthful of water. The need to squish his thighs together to block her left him jerking in his bindings, but his current position unfortunately left him trapped with his legs parted in the unstable sands.

The goblin woman snorted before spraying him down once more. She even got uncomfortably close to part his lips to make sure his cunt was dripping wet and clean. The fear of being eaten had ebbed away from this intimate cleaning. Though Micha had a new fear steadily growing within his gut. They were planning to mount him just as the merwomen had. At least this time, there was a bit more ceremony to it than simply stuffing things into him.

His breathing was ragged by the time the goblin woman shot back up into view. She turned towards the other and said something passively. The smaller of the two waved her dismissively in response and waddled over a makeshift rug. She laid it down between Micha's thighs and lifted her hands as the crab rider had. A solid slab began to form under the rug as she wove the sand together with similar magic that glowed along her arms. At the same time, the other goblin woman sliced off the blocks connecting him to the tree, disintegrating it back into sand while also lowering him onto the slab.

Micha's neck and wrists were still painfully pinched into the stockade which rested casually upon the ground. His torso laid flat on the rug covered slab that he was forced to straddle with his thighs hugging the sides and his knees still painfully settled into the sand. He was uncomfortably tilted down in this position, his hips propped up and cunt on display. He was perfectly splayed by the width of the slab in a breedable position. It was humiliating. But it was at least somewhat comfortable for the time he was abandoned upon it.

Micha was now certain they were prepping him to mount. At least they were properly preparing him instead of getting straight to the point. He let out an exhausted sigh and finally allowed himself to relax again. From his new position, he was also able to observe the entire goblin camp -- many of which now seemed very disinterested in him. He watched through drowsy eyes as the women returned to working on the meal. One spun the spit of roasted meat and poked at the fatty creature with a spear while the other prepped the added meats from the hunt for the fire.

Despite everything, it was rather peaceful for the moment. Idle chatter bubbled around the group as they gathered close to the fire to wait out their meal. The sun had lowered itself behind the trees, casting shade across the sands and dissipating some of the heat. For the first time since he woke up, he could feel the sweat chill against his back and the thick heat release its grip on his lungs.

The goblins lounged around as Micha would with his friends, sharing a drink from a coconut husk and chattering about what he could only assume was their hunt for the day. One was fiddling with his spear. Another his bow and arrows. It was relaxing and a great change of pace from what Micha had experienced in the day so far. He couldn't help the lingering hope that perhaps they would allow him to heal and rest the remainder of the night. Or at least pass the egg that the merwoman had left pulsing against his cervix.

Micha watched as the women stood and slipped the creature from the spit onto a bundle of palm leaves. He observed hungrily as they began to portion out the meat between the camp on similar leaves. They cast a few glances and some grunts between the human and the male goblins lounging about. His heart jumped into his throat with hope this subtle interaction meant that they would share their meal with him. He hadn't realized just how feverishly hungry he was until the boar had been cut open and the wonderful scent of fatty pork wafted towards him.

His hopes became reality as the heavier of the two women hefted herself up with a folded leaf stuffed with meat slices and a coconut husk filled with water. She waddled towards him with what Micha could only describe as a forced smile. He followed her with his eyes anxiously, swallowing back bits of drool as she sauntered up to him. She positioned herself by his face with a plop into the sand and uttered something in a condescending tone.

He stared at her dumbly until she clicked her tongue and stuffed the husk against his lips. Micha wasted no time guzzling down the water. He slurped at it in desperation, the pain of thirst quenching with the shocking freshness of the husk's contents. A pitiful whimper escaped him as he felt some dribble down his chin as the husk was tilted to accommodate his greedy drinking. He didn't want to waste a single drop. He had no idea when he would be provided another drink like this.

She tsked at him and yanked the husk away which left him panting for a moment as she unfolded the leaf. Micha could feel himself lean against the stockade like a starved dog on a chain, his shoulders pressed firmly against the harsh stone. His hunger drove him more than the pain he was causing himself. The woman tore a piece of meat in half and lifted it up against his lips with a stern expression. It seemed as if she was expecting him to either deny her or try and harm her.

Micha carefully used his tongue to guide the meat into his mouth, insisting on proving her wrong. The last thing he wanted to do was bite the only hand willing to feed him so far. As he bit down into the meat, the flavor struck him immediately. Similar to pork, with the rich fatty flavor, and undertones of a fishy tang similar to catfish. The sensational taste made his mouth water and his eyes widen as he chewed on the thick cut. He had never had anything like it before, and all he wanted to do was savor it.

He chewed slowly with his eyes closed, taking in every subtle bubble of flavor he could. The goblin woman let out an impatient huff at his slowness and stuffed another piece into his mouth to force him to eat faster. He swallowed what he could of the first bite and gratefully began on the next, not wanting to be overwhelmed with being fed too fast. He had little time to even breathe before yet another piece was pushed past his lips. He had never been force fed in such a manner, but the sheer taste of the meal made the experience worth it. He couldn't complain as he devoured every bite he was given until the leaf was baren besides the remnants of fat.

"Thank you... Thank you." He rasped with a deep appreciation writ on his face. He hadn't expected them to care for him, even at such a basic level. The least he could do was thank them even if he wasn't understood. The delectable meat and refreshing helped sooth his pains more than they could know. He could finally think outside of basic survival mode.

The woman smirked down at him and pat his cheek with her rough sandpaper hand as she lifted herself up off the ground. She turned and waddled back to the group without a word, leaving Micha alone once again. He followed her with his eyes and watched curiously as she squatted down beside the other woman and shared some hushed words. They shared a glance towards him that made his cheeks burn. He couldn't help the feeling of deep humiliation burning through him from the way he was looked over like a piece of meat by a hungry predator.

The smaller goblin woman nodded once and smirked as she hefted herself up. She stooped to grab a palm sized clam that had been nestled on coals beside the fire. She took her time and stretched with a groan before she finally made her slow way towards him yet again. Her smirk remained as she passed by his side. The only way Micha knew of her presence beside him was her craggy hand dragging down his back as she waddled along. As she reached his ass, her palm pat him on the cheek while she positioned herself behind him.

Micha's skin bristled at the way she teased him with rather gentle touches all the way down his spine. His hands balled into fists as she vanished behind him. Her hand resting on his cheek had his thoughts devolving at all the different reasons she could have for being near his cunt. The stupid stockade kept him pointed forward, and the slight tilt of the slab had him forced down with no strength to pull himself back up. He couldn't reposition himself if he wanted to. He was at her mercy which had his heart thrumming in his chest. The simple feeling of someone close to his aching core made him nervous and flustered.

He jolted in shock as the goblin's rough hand slipped down over his exposed pussy and parted his lips as if she was examining him. "Please... I... I can't take anymore today. Leave it be. Please." He babbled out the plea on instinct even though he knew his raspy words were likely to fall on deaf ears. His hips helplessly twitched at each touch, and his breath caught in his throat as the hand continued down over his engorged clit. The depraved mewling moan he gave shocked even him as he felt her squeeze and even tug on it until it twitched in response.

Micha let out habitual whimper and dropped his chin down against the stone. He felt so helpless and exposed, unable to even plead his case with the strange goblin. The woman continued on without a care, casually fondling him until his slit grew damp against her fingers. A shudder ran down his spine and heat flashed across his face and chest as he felt the woman lean in and breathe in his scent. Her hand squeezed his ass firmly as she sniffed at him so intimately. "God what are you doing? Your breath... so warm." He groaned out softly as her hot breath buffeted against his aroused cunt, only exciting his body further.

She dipped her fingers into the clam shell she had brought with her, the inside laden with a fatty lard like substance that steamed around her fingers. Once she had a decent glob on her fingertips, she pressed into his still slightly stretched out entrance. He let out a startled moan as the extremely warm substance spread over his quivering walls. It was similar to lube, but heated by the coals of the fire to the perfect warmth to stimulate and arouse him without the need for foreplay.

She had to be prepping him to be mounted. There was no other reason for her to be knuckle deep within him spreading the lard around every surface. The thought of the male goblins mounting him was starting to look much better to him. It could just be the lard being slowly fingered into him or the meat settled in his belly. But he was actually considering them. They couldn't possibly be that bad considering they were short. He could handle their smaller cocks in payment for the food he was provided. While he didn't necessarily enjoy the way the ugly fuckers stared at him, he wouldn't have to deal with that much when they were behind him.

His breathing was becoming ragged and his thighs trembled against the stone slab he was positioned on. The thought of being mounted by the camp infiltrated his every thought even after the woman finally pulled her fingers free. She stood and wandered back towards the group that had been enjoying their meal as she wiped her fingers against her tattered dress. Micha watched with a flustered expression as she made an announcement to the men. He swallowed back his nerves as he helplessly watched the men cheer and gather themselves to their feet. This was it, they were going to rut him. All six of them.

12