Chapter V; Winds of Change p2

Story Info
Especially those who keep secrets.
2.8k words
4.51
2.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catching my thong, he then took it to his mouth kissing it, to his nose smelling it, "the nectar of heaven," he grinned.

I smiled looking him in the eye, whispering with some coy in my tone, "isn't it a surprise to see you here."

He then took my hand kissing it, guiding me to sit next to him. "Always the gentleman," I answered him, taking my seat, crossing my legs with my left on top of my right.

"You know me, a helpless soul in front of beauty," he murmured, taking my hand to kiss it one more time.

I vaguely smiled, answering him, "your poor tormented soul," He laughed and handed me my cocktail. I murmured, "thank you."

"So it seems a lot has changed since your divorce," he commented while sipping on his drink.

"I suppose some things change, others don't," I answered curling a hair strand around my index. He laughed. "Who told you?" I continued asking.

"Aside from that lovely ring you have dangling in front of your pubic, I actually heard it from your father," he answered.

"Since when you two talk again," I said with a faint surprise in my tone sipping on my cocktail. "I thought he didn't. I thought none of the family did," I continued.

"As you said, some things change, others don't," he grinned. I laughed.

He was Jamie, my oldest paternal uncle. The story went that after my grandfather passed away, Jamie being the eldest, took control of the estate, the inheritance, the lot. Nothing special about that really. But then there was this little unhelpful nuisance. He was a womaniser and a gambler. The ever redeeming type; seeking the offered grace, may it be that of the gods or the devils.

Needless to say, the inheritance didn't stretch far and the relationship between the siblings soured. Again, nothing special about that really. But then again, there was another unhelpful nuisance, also a little one. The preferred narrative was that one night he was drunk and hit on my second uncle's wife. The unfavored narrative was that the two had an affair for a few months before the fig leaf fell. Usually, the preferred narratives are not particularly the most accurate ones.

"For how long have you been doing this?" He asked.

"Quite sometime now, around 6 months maybe," I answered.

"And still managing your kids, your work, them...?" He asked, referring to the family as them. It seems things are still sour.

"It is not easy, I have to say. But I like it here" I answered him while taking a sip on my drink. "There have been some close calls though," I continued. He grinned.

While we were chatting, I saw Big Teddy approaching us with a big smile on his face. "Well, well, old chap! Long time no see!" he grinned at Jamie, tapping on his shoulder.

"Not bad," Jamie answered him. "How is my little niece treating you?" He asked him.

Not that I felt surprised that Big Teddy knew Jamie or that Big Teddy's even knew Jamie was my uncle. I know better by now. Even better enough not to acknowledge it. Sipping on my cocktail, I watched Big Teddy taking a seat with us, to my left. Jamie was on my right.

"She is one of my best," Big Teddy answered him, leaning over to put his arm around me, making me slide towards him, to have my back against his shoulder and chest. "They pay well for what she has," he continued to him before turning his attention back to me, asking, "Has he seen that pussy of yours?" playfully brushing his hand on my thigh.

"He already did," I answered Big Teddy. "He even tipped her, twice" I giggled proudly as I sip on my cocktail, spreading my legs open proud of 'her'.

"Oh right... you had your dance, hadn't you" Big Teddy commented. He then reached to tug the red v-thong aside to expose my pussy, continuing to Jamie, "they love her," he boasted.

I moaned proudly, asking him, "only her?" Big Teddy leaned towards me kissing me on the lips while pressing his middle finger on the ring, on my pussy lips, messaging them with the ring under his finger tip.

"They don't make them like this any more, do they," Jamie smiled back, with a tone of pride in his words too. "How much are you making him?" He asked me as he lift my right leg, resting it on top of his left, making me open my thighs wider.

"It depends. On a good night around £500 I reckon," I answered him unsure, turning my eyes to Big Teddy. "You would know better I guess," I continued.

"Somewhere around that," Big Teddy agreed. "But she is only here for three or at best five nights every month," Big Teddy answered.

"Oh yes of course. You still have your kids to mind, don't you," Jamie agreed, while putting his hand on my inner thigh. "Maybe I can help," he continued.

"Oh that will be lovely," I answered them.

"Anything for my little niece," he grinned. "Spread your legs wider, let me see her better," Jamie asked me. Big Teddy helped me lift my left leg up over his right, spreading open both my legs now.

"Here she is," I giggled playfully as I slapped my pussy with my right hand presenting it to him. Jamie reached to feel me.

Putting his hand on it, he slid his middle finger, then his index inside me. I moaned, biting on my lower lip. "She is quite tight!" he commented to me and Big Teddy. He then continued asking me, "but you give birth, naturally haven't you?"

"Naturally, yes," I answered.

"And you also spread your legs for men here. How many, 3 a night?" he continued probing.

I blushed red, answering him, "not that I am keeping count."

"I like how tight it still is," Jamie commented proudly.

"I need to take good care of her for my friends," I moaned answering him him with a subtle sigh of pleasure and pride., Bitting on my lower lip, enjoying his touch, I put my hand on his and started messaging myself. "I go to the stretching and yoga sessions 5 times a week, just for her," I continued explaining, slapping my pussy proudly.

"You wouldn't mind your uncle having a go love, would you?" Big Teddy asked me, taking my hand towards him, brushing it on his lips.

"Since when has she said no to my Big Teddy," I responded to him in a playful tone. Kissing my lips on his loudly.

"Blimey, what about me? You wouldn't say no to uncle Jamie now, would you?" Jamie asked me, still rubbing my pussy feeling how wet I was. And I was. I was swaying my hips back and forth on his hand enjoying his touch.

"Not that you're leaving any woman from the family you're not sleeping with, aren't you?" I asked him giggling playfully, lifting my heel to press it on his crotch.

"Ignorance is bliss," he grinned back.

I laughed, dropping my head backward a bit. I then turned my face to Big Teddy and asked him, "shall we go to one of the rooms then?"

"I wouldn't be staying here for long," Jamie interrupted, answering.

"I suppose he has a date to catch," Big Teddy joked. We all laughed.

"Not that your help wouldn't be appreciated," Jamie continued, undoing his belt, sliding his pants zipper, and pulling his cock out. I looked at it, at him, then back at it. I pressed my foot on it, now barefooted, having dropped my heels.

"So that's the little trouble maker," I commented playfully. It was uncut with rather a mushroom shaped head and a fat shaft. He had a cock ring already clipped on and it was quite stiff for someone his age.

"You can say that again," Big Teddy, not Jamie, answered me, before he continued, "the number of times I saved his bacon." I laughed and continued rubbing his cock with the sole of my foot.

Pressing my foot on it, it started getting warmer, harder, wanting to fuck, to release. And not that I didn't want it even more. I could see why women liked him. His cock had some curvature to it, curving and pointing upward a bit. Together with its big head and thick shaft, it sure would have left a memorable impression. "So you wouldn't tell daddy then?" I giggled asking him..

"Nor your kids either," he smirked back.

"Oh he's a good boy," Big Teddy vouched for him. "Why don't you show his cock the skills of that mouth of yours," Big Teddy suggested.

"Gladly," I answered, kissing him on the lips before I leaned forward, reaching over Jamie's lap.

Before I leaned downward on him, Jamie also reached to kiss me deeply murmuring "do me proud."

"With pleasure," I moaned, answering him, looking him in the eye.

He then opened his thighs wide for me and I reached with my hand to take hold of his cock. My breasts fell free with my nipples brushing atop his thigh. My arse nudged upward a bit against Big Teddy, who kept his arm around my hip helping me stay in balance, as we stayed in our places on the sofa in the main hall.

Pulling on its foreskin, I kissed its head playfully teasing it. "So you are the little trouble maker then?" whispering to it, playing with my tongue on its piss hole before I put it in my mouth taking it all. I heard him moaning with pleasure as he put his hand on my head.

"That's it, take it all in," he moaned. I lowered my head on him lower and lower, feeling his cock's head sliding by my tongue, the back of my mouth, and pressing into my throat. I then slowly started sucking my way back up on it, only to take it all again, doing what I do best now.

I put my left hand on his knee (as he was on my right, and I was leaning over him), to balance myself. I started sucking on him, without using my hands, taking my time to slide my tongue on his cock underside, wrapping my lips tight around its head and teasingly biting him on its head. All, as I kept looking him in the eye, before dropping back and taking it all in one go.

"Oh your daddy will be proud of you," he loudly groaned with pleasure.

I grinned proudly, slapping his cock on my lips, looking him in the eye. "Only daddy?" I winked at him.

Big Teddy murmured, agreeing, "she was made for it," he boasted with a grin, while putting his hand on my back, lower back, brushing his palm on my skin.

And I don't deny it.

When I was still married, Chris, my ex-, wouldn't even release in my mouth. Though since I joined the club, things have changed, to say the least. At first, I started taking cum in my mouth, then I started swallowing it. Before I knew it, I actually started to have a taste for it, slurping and sucking for the last drop; wanting it, savouring it.

Before I continued, with his hand grabbing my hair, he lifted my head up towards him, "let me lube you a bit," he winked at me. Understanding what he wanted, I opened my mouth for him as wide as I could. He leaned forward and spat in it, before guiding my mouth back to his cock.

"You will take it all in now," he moaned in a devilish tone, he started pushing my head lower on him, pushing my head lower and lower, his cock's head was pressing into my throat, my nose pinned into his pubic.

"That's it now, that's it, don't resist it" he moaned with pleasure as his assertive vigorous thrusts took over. I gagged but he did not stop. Not that I pulled back. Not that I objected. My saliva drooled from the corners of my mouth, dripping down my chin, dripping down to the sofa's leather.

Didn't object until my gagging turned into choking. With my hand that was on his thigh, I tried to push my head up, only for him to grab and twist it firmly behind my back, while in an acidic tone, "No, no now. Just relax. You wouldn't want to upset uncle Jamie, would you," before vigorously thrusting one more time, thrusting fiercely, firmly, making me choke on it all again. His tormented soul had another poem to recite.

He held my head down on him, with my face turning red, "just relax now, just relax," he pouted his lips with an assertive tone.

"She is good, isn't she," Big teddy, grinned proudly.

"As if her throat was made for it," Jamie agreed, answering him. Big Teddy laughed proudly.

Jamie then let me pull my head upward a bit, letting me catch my breath, as more threads of my mucus drooled down my chin. My black mascara drew lines down from my cheeks, as I looked into his and he looked into mine, as I breathed and wiped my chin with the back of my hand.

"Take it back into your mouth again," he smirked. And looking him in the eye, I did put it in my mouth willingly. He then thrusted deep into my mouth all again, pushing harder and harder, as if insisting on getting to my throat, as if wanting to use my throat, only my throat and not my mouth. "Good girl," he let out a long moan, before asserting "like that, open it up", while he started moving my head around in circular motion, with one hand of his grabbing my hair and the other grabbing my throat and neck now.

I gagged and choked, but there was little I could do. There was a little I wanted to do. His cock was thrusting and twisting in my throat, and I was loving it.

Watching closely, Big Teddy reached with his hand to my pussy. His hand was from beneath me, spreading my lips between his fat fingers, feeling how wet I am, massaging my clit.

"Is she wet?" Jamie asked him.

"As wet as they get," Big Teddy answered him with a proud grin.

Jamie laughed proudly, before dropping his head backward, groaning with relief. "Who would have guessed..." murmuring proudly.

Before he picked up his thrusts again, making my head bounce up and down on his cock, before his cum bursted in thick ropes into my throat. In dense brackish waves ejaculating it all, for me to swallow.

Looking into my eyes, he moaned in a long and deep voice, "that's it...eat it all now, let it feed you".

With his blasting orgasm, he started to relax a bit. His firm grip on my head turned into a guiding touch as I returned to suck on his cock, to suck for his cum wanting to have even the very last drop. "Hungry for it, aren't you?" in a pleased and proud tone he grinned.

"Love it" I moaned back to him, now having popped his cock out of my mouth, I was rubbing it on my face, kissing it lovingly.

"Oh you will be eating much more of it now that I will be minding your kids," he grinned.

"Nothing I would love more!" I moaned to him, looking him in the eye. Kissing his cock one more time. "Fuck, I loved your cock" I moaned to him, kissing it again.

"Any time sweet pumpkin," he grinned, answering me. "Kiss it one more time, thank it for feeding you," he continued.

"Thank you for feeding me," I moaned to his cock, kissing it and rubbing it on my face again. Before I sat back, back against the shoulder of Big Teddy as he put his arm back around me.

"Enjoyed it, love?" he asked me.

"Loved it," I moaned to him, as I tried to fix my hair and wipe my mascara lines off my cheeks with my palm. Trying to fix myself.

"I am off now" Jamie said as he tightened his belt standing, getting ready to leave. He leaned forward, I thought he wanted to kiss me, so I reached to his lips, but then he pushed my face to the side and kissed me on my cheek. "Have a date, can't have my mouth smell of that" he winked to me.

"Always the ladies man," I grinned back at him and kissed him back on the cheek laughing.

"Will drop by for the keys later," he said while leaving, "Cheerio".

"Why don't you go the changing room and fix yourself a bit?" Big Teddy asked me, "The night is just starting," he continued, taking my hand helping me stand up.

"I will just stop by Alexei for a drink first," I answered him.

Agreeing with me, he giggled, "you definitely need one".