Daddy and Mimi Go to a Hotel, #01

Story Info
Father and daughter spend a blissful weekend at fancy hotel.
772 words
3.86
11.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy and I have so much fun fondling, kissing and fucking. He makes me come over and over again. And squirt. I squirt a lot so we have to do lots of extra laundry.

"Mimi?"

"What Daddy"

"I have a special treat for you."

What Daddy?"

"I told Mommy I have to go to a work conference this weekend and she agreed to let me take you."

"That sounds great."

"But there's no conference. We're just going to a fancy hotel."

"That sounds fantastic Daddy."

Mimi immediately started getting wet at the thought of a whole weekend with Daddy without having to be quiet or deal with Mommy in any way.

"Go pack a bag honey, I'll meet you in the garage in 20 minutes."

"K, Daddy."

Mimi packed some lingerie Daddy had given her a few months ago on her 18th birthday. Also, some high heels or "Fuckme Pumps" as her special friend Janie called them. Janie and Mimi had recently been making out and eating each other's pussies after school and Daddy didn't even know about it yet.

"Hmmm," she thought. "Maybe I'll call Janie up after we get to the hotel and see if she can join us."

Mimi went to the garage and Daddy was already waiting for her in the car.

Daddy beamed at his beautiful daughter. "Are you ready for a sexy adventure with your old man?"

"Oh yes, Daddy."

Mimi leaned over and gave Daddy a sexy, tongue undulating kiss. He met her and gently sucked her tongue into his mouth, then released her so she could suck his. Daddy cupped Mimi's right breast and squeezed gently. She moaned loudly in his mouth.

"Daddy!"

"What, honey?"

"You make me feel so good, I don't even have words for it."

"That's wonderful, Babygirl. That's exactly what I want to do. You make me feel wonderful too."

Daddy started the car and he and Mimi blissfully held hands while he drove.

"I love you Daddy."

"Oh, Sweetie, I love you too. More Than I can say."

Mimi grinned at her Daddy and reached over to squeeze his cock.

"Watch it baby, you don't want to make your old man crash his car."

Daddy pulled over to the side of the road and parked his car.

Mimi took this as an invitation and reached over to help unzip Daddy's pants and pull out his wiener.

She playfully bent down and started licking the head of Daddy's cock and tasting his delicious pre-cum.

"Mmmmmmmm. Daddy, you taste so good."

"Glad you like it. Taste as much and as often as you like."

Mimi started sucking Daddy's cock and he could feel the extra pleasure she gave with her stud pierced tongue.

"Baby!. You're killing me,"

"Well, at least you'll die happy."

After a few minutes, Daddy pulled Mimi up and started French kissing her again.

"Honey, let's get to the hotel. I want to get you in bed."

"Okay, Daddy,"

Ten minutes later, Daddy pulled up to the hotel and turned the car over to a valet. Then he and Mimi rolled their weekend bags into the beautiful lobby of the hotel.

"Oh, Daddy. This place is gorgeous!"

"Glad you like it, Baby."

Several seated males turned when they heard this conversation and boners began tenting their pants, All over the room.

Mimi giggled when she noticed this.

"Look at all the boners, Daddy!"

"That's cuz of how beautiful you are Honey."

"And cuz I called you Daddy."

"Yes. Princess."

A few more boners popped up as the assembled admirers watched Mimi's ass while Daddy signed in at the desk.

"There you go, Mr. and Mrs. Johnson." The desk clerk handed Daddy their keys and Daddy and Mimi headed for the elevator. Mimi exaggerated the sway of her hips for the benefit of all the eyes pointed at her hot, round ass.

Mimi and Daddy got in the elevator and they started making out and fondling each other as soon as the elevator doors closed.

They got out on the penthouse floor and their room was right in front of them. Mimi fondled Daddy's ass while he unlocked the door.

"Oh my God, Daddy." The door swung open to heaven. They saw a huge, sun-filled room with ceiling high windows. It had a huge, round bed, mirrors on the ceiling over it, a jacuzzi in the corner, beautiful chairs and tables, a huge TV,,, heaven!

"Daddy, this is amazing!"

Daddy grabbed Mimi and started kissing her and waltzing her around the room. Then he threw her on the bed and she landed with legs wide open.

[To be continued]