Chapter VI The Beverage Business p2

Story Info
Everyone enjoys a drink.. Even the fathers do.
6.4k words
4.74
3.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers might find it helpful to first read chapter III - The Beverage Business, though I wouldn't say it is particularly a necessity.

-- -- -- -- --

It was a Friday night. The club was almost full. I had just finished my dance and I was sitting by the bar chatting with Alexei and Kimberly. I was having my cocktail while she was waiting for her turn.

I was wearing a sheer strapless bandeau top. It had tassels dropping from its upper band in an illusionary strive to shroud the front of my chest. Around my hips, I had its pair thong, red with sheer crotch. It had tassels falling from all around the waistband cloaking my pubic and at least the top half of my arse cheeks.

On my feet, I had open black mules showing my red toenails. I had my hair falling on my shoulders and back. I was sitting with my legs crossed. I had my left on top of my right pulling on my thigh's flesh bending my knees tightly. My left mule was hooked into the stool's footrest. My right was holding onto my toes.

"Hello darling," I heard a familiar voice from behind me as I felt lips kissing the back of my shoulder.

I turned around exclaiming with a smile, "look who's back!" It was Bob.

"I thought we would drop by and say hello to my future wife," John smiled, joining from behind him.

I laughed. Alexei laughed too. He was standing with us from behind the bar, seeing and hearing it all.

Putting my hand on Bob's crotch, looking him in the eye while licking my upper lip, "ohhh is that all?"

He answered with an impish grin, "we were flying through London so we thought why not drop by our loveliest sommelier."

He did so, while he put his hand on my cheek tilting my head backwards a bit. I knew what he wanted and I opened my mouth for him. He then reached to drop down a lovely thick drool into my welcoming mouth. John and Alexei watched closely.

Swallowing his drool, I moaned to him, "how refreshing."

Bob smiled and stepped back giving the space for John, for his turn to lean forward. John put his hand on my cheek and turned my face towards him, "I missed you, sweetheart," he grinned as he dropped his share into my mouth.

"I missed you too darling," I answered him playfully as I swallowed his drool too.

This time Bob and John were not on their own. A third gentleman was with them. He was much older than them but he did look a bit like them.

He was wearing a black suit and a white shirt with its top buttons open. A fancy black leather watch was around his wrist and a golden ring was around his fat ring finger. Like them, he had the feel of an American, even a lawyer I would say.

Stepping closer around me, Bob stood on my right with his hand around my waist. John stood by my left while the new gentleman faced me. I sat on the stool with them three standing.

"Hope you wouldn't mind, I thought I would introduce my wife to the family," John grinned as he kept his hand on my cheek holding my head still for the new gentleman.

"Bill, pleasure to meet you," the new gentleman smiled at me, putting his hand on my other cheek leaning towards me to drop a thick gob into my open mouth.

"Pleasure to meet you too." I moaned, playing with his spit on my tongue keeping my mouth open so the three of them could see it.

"I have heard a lot about you," he smirked.

"Oh really!" I exclaimed, still playing with his spit on the tip of tongue. "What have those two naughty men told you?" I moaned asking him, looking him in the eye, finally swallowing it.

"Well we might have told him how you enjoy a good drink," Bob grinned.

"And the lovely girls you have," John continued, while helping himself to pull down on my strapless top. He pulled the sheer fabric off my left breast first then my right, revealing them both. My tits fell free all naked with the tassel bandeau snapping back under them. My nipples were all hard.

Not that I stopped John as he exhibited them for Bill. I looked down on his hand revealing my breasts proud of them before looking up at Bill and smiling at him. I was still sitting on the stool in front of him with my legs crossed.

Bill reached to cup my left breast and then my right. I stayed still letting him. I then asked him, "so family you said?"

"Twins I would say," he grinned, looking me in the eye. I laughed deeply.

"I suppose you can say that," I then answered him while taking a sip of my cocktail. "But not that they only told you about my girls, have they?" I continued in a faked surprise tone.

"Only the good things," Bob answered, while putting his hand on my chin, brushing his thumb on my lips and chin.

"You see, we share all sorts of interests with our father here," John smiled at me, then continued with a sly grin, " we might have told him about your other talents."

I laughed, dropping my head backward a bit.

"And you believed them?" I moaned asking Bill. I then brought his hand to my mouth, taking his thumb between my lips and started slurping on it, teasing him. I did so while looking him in the eye.

"Why don't you stand up, let me see what they were all about. Unfortunately we missed your dance tonight" Bill smiled at me.

"Certainly," I moaned to him. I then held John's hand, and I slid off the stool standing in front of him. Bob was still on my right, between myself and the bar, while John was to my left, the side of the hall. Alexei was still standing behind the bar watching us while drying some glasses with a cloth.

Bill eyed me head to toe. I could feel his piercing eyes inspecting me, inspecting me as a body, as a flesh for his and other men's pleasure. His eyes moved from my ankles up my thick calves, to my knees and wide thighs before reaching my red thong with its crotch hidden between my pussy lips. The tassels followed the curve of my wide hips shrouding my pale skin.

"Why don't you take it off. Not that we need it, do we?" he asked me with a naughty grin.

"Anything for my John's family" I moaned playfully, as I slid my thumbs under my thong's waist straps and slid it down my legs dropping it down to the floor and stepping out of it.

"Here," I smiled, joking to him, as I playfully slapped my now all naked waxed pubic.

He then put his hand on my crotch, feeling my pussy, probing it with his middle finger. He felt how wet I was already. I stood still with my hands on my hips smiling for him.

"Told you, you would love her dad," John told Bill.

"Oh if she is always this wet, who wouldn't?" Bill smiled at John looking at him, talking to him, ignoring me. Talking to them about my pussy as I was not even there.

"Room 5 is free." Alexei interrupted from behind the bar. "Perhaps the gentlemen would appreciate some privacy," he continued. It seemed, it was important to maintain at least the delusion of decency, even in such an establishment.

"Though I have to say, it might not be the best of rooms, if the gentlemen were ready to wait that is" I told them as I moved my hips rubbing myself on Bill's hand. Bob's hand was still around my hip. I put my hand on it.

"Room 5 might not be a bad thing," Bill winked at me, as he put his arm around my waist, pulling me towards him expecting me to guide them.

"Oh you can't wait?" I playfully moaned to him, and I stepped forward to guide the three of them to the back rooms. I walked naked, but to my heels and my top that was stuck under my breasts with its tassels ends barely tossing with each step I take. Alexei and the other men who noticed us watched us closely. I heard some cheering from behind.

"Oh definitely," Bill grinned, playfully slapping my thick arse cheek for everyone to hear it. I giggled loudly rushing my steps.

Room 5, was not the nicest room to say the least. It was rather a shabby room, with a sagging king size bed in a desperate need for a new set of linen sheets. Not that the brown carpet didn't need a similar kind of attention. Age and stains taunted any aesthetic features it might have had.

The room also had two mid-size brown sofas that the use had left them with a crummy fate. It also had a dancing pole in the middle and even an ensuite shower room and jacuzzi. Sure the latter had plenty of stories to tell... Winston, the old janitor, poor him, always tried hard, very hard, to at least keep it clean.

Closing the door behind us, Bill walked me to the bedside edge and with his left hand on my shoulder guided me to sit down by the bedside.

"Slide backward a bit but stay by the edge, and spread them," he told me. With his right hand, he undid his zipper and started undressing.

"Don't you want me to suck it a bit first?" I asked him, looking at getting naked while I slid backward spreading my legs as he asked. I kept my hips just by the bed's edge, with my thighs wide apart to show him my open pussy. I put my left hand on it and I started rubbing my clit. I kept my right arm under me to balance myself.

Bill's body is more like that of John's than Bob's. Not that I would expect him to be fit, after all he is their father and he must be at least 20 years their senior. Still, he had a rather imposing demeanour with a considerable gut and a saggy big chest and fat thighs. Even his hands were quite chubby with fat fingers. A bit of curly white hair was spread on his chest but his pubic hair was well trimmed.

He got all naked but to his socks and started pulling on his uncut cock. His cock was meaty, heavy, but not stiff. He passed me a cock ring. It had real weight to it as if it was real gold and with the letters BJ inscribed.

Looking down at me he asked, "why don't you put it on?"

"With pleasure," I moaned to him, pulling myself forward, sitting up. I took his cock in my right hand and started stroking it for him. It was uncut and the foreskin covered a fat mushroom head.

"Oh look at this one here" I moaned to him, as I slapped its head on my lips, softly kissing it. I put its head between my lips, then reached with both my hands to close the ring around its base.

"Would you take care of it?" he smirked asking me, looking down at me. With his left hand he took hold of my hair while with his right hand, he took hold of his cock, holding it in front of my face.

"What else am I for then," I moaned asking him while looking him in the eye. I then reached to softly kiss its mushroom head, flickering my tongue on its piss hole then rubbing my face on it as he held his cock still, yet not letting me have it.

He nodded back signalling me to lay backward again, to open my legs for him all again. "Good, why not show it what pussy you have then," he grinned. Bob and John were both stroking themselves, watching us.

"You want to fuck me?" I moaned, asking his cock looking at it and taking it from his hand to guide it between my thighs, to rub it on my pussy lips before guiding it in. He was not hard enough yet and he had to put his hand on mine, to push his cock into me.

I felt its mushroom head pushing, his thick meaty shaft sliding in. I moaned with pleasure and started touching myself. "Feel how wet she is for your cock?" I moaned asking him.

He didn't answer but commented, "is she thirsty" while he held his cock with only its mushroom head plugged into me.

"Why don't you ask her?" I moaned, answering him while I reached with my two hands to pull my knees backward pressing them against my tummy.

"Oh it will," Bill responded with a sly grin, winking at me. Both John and Bob, all naked now, stepped closer each taking an ankle of mine to pull my legs, spreading me for their father.

"Do us proud sweetheart" John winked at me.

"With pleasure darling" I moaned, answering him to play with my tongue on my upper lip.

Before I finished my words, I felt Bill's warm piss jetting into my pussy. I moaned, "fuckkkkk," dropping my head backwards with pleasure.

"Look how she's enjoying it," Bill in a proud tone told Bob and John. Before they said anything, I interrupted, "Pull my legs up, it is streaming into me," moaning while I continued rubbing myself.

"Better not to have any piss spill on the bed or the floor," Bill grinned, enjoying himself. He kept his hand on his cock, trying to control his piss flow, releasing and stopping, making sure that his piss went deep into me.

"Oh it is always better not to have piss stain the carpet," Bob agreed with him.

"Exactly, what else do we need her pussy then" Bill grinned. He then continued ordering me in a cold self-centred tone, "push your hips upward a bit, let me finish it all in".

And I did. I put both my hands under my hips, and lifted myself upward. Both John and Bob helped me, taking hold of my legs.

"Good girl," he groaned as he squeezed his shaft for the very last drop, before pulling out of me. He then smeared his cock's head on my pubic and pussy lips making sure to dry his pisshole on me.

He then took my ankle from John's hand, keeping my leg held up. "You want to go next?" he asked him.

John agreed, joking "why not, after all she is my fiance." He then let go of my ankle, switching places with his father.

"Does your wife know about your proposal?" I asked him, watching him take his place between my open legs. I kept my hand on my pussy so none of his father's piss leaked out of me.

"Not yet, I don't want to break her heart," he grinned as he ready his cock's head to go into me. I moved my hand for him and he pushed it in.

"Always the romantic one," Bob joked about his brother, making us all laugh.

John pushed his cock's head into me, and started to piss, or attempting to piss really. Poor him, it must be his prostate problem all again.

Pulling my head up as much as I could asking him, "do you want me to help?". I opened my mouth playing with my tongue on my lower lip, teasing him, looking him in the eye.

"Nah, it will piss it out," he smiled, answering me. He grunted and squeezed his shaft making some piss dribble into me. I put my hand on his, helping him.

"That pussy better get used to it. After all, you will be marrying this dick,'' John grinned, answering me, while trying harder to keep his piss flow. Finally he pulled out of me and squeezed his cock for the last time before he slapped it on my inner thigh.

I quickly covered my pussy. He then reached to take my ankle from Bob's hand, exchanging places with him, telling him, "all yours now,"

"Bob, before you start, be a dear and get me a glass or something. I need to put it under me. She is getting full," I asked Bob trying hard not to let any piss leak out.

"A glass will be best," Bill added, winking at me.

I winked back laughing, understanding what he wanted. I mouthed to him, "anytime," while I flickered my tongue, teasing him.

Bob brought one beer glass that was left in the room. Its bottom had a bit of leftover stale beer, or so I hoped. He tried to put the glass under me. I put my hand on his, trying to guide him. Though when I moved some of their piss dripped out of me.

"No this isn't going to work. She is all full already," I told them. "Help me squat over the glass first. We can then try to continue" I explained.

"The Johnson's family dicks filled her up," Bill joked proudly as he and John put their hands on my hips, holding me, helping me balance myself while I squatted over the glass. Bob held the glass in place on the floor between my feet.

With the glass under me, I spread my pussy lips with my right hand letting all their piss gush out, slapping my pussy so all of it dropped out.

"I was hoping you will fill her with something else tonight," I moaned playfully, as they watched closely how their piss filled the glass.

"You would want that, wouldn't you?" Bill asked me as he leaned downward towards me, now that I was squatting and lower than him. He then put his firm hand on my jaw making me open my mouth for him. Leaning closer, hawking deeply, he then dropped a sticky thick gob into my mouth.

I swallowed his drool, moaning to him, "not that you will give her a thick sticky gob from this naughty boy?" I moaned asking him, as I rubbed my face on his swelling cock, kissing its shaft lovingly.

"Not yet, she will have to deserve it first," he grinned, answering me as he took my hand, helping me to stand up with my bare feet on the dirty and stained carpet.

Bob lifted the piss filled glass to me. "time for a refreshing drink," he smiled.

"Mhhh" I moaned and I took the glass from Bob's hand bringing it to my mouth, to my lips. Looking Bill in the eye I lifted the glass and started drinking.

"In one go now," Bill asserted, putting his firm hand on mine holding the glass, and pushing the glass upward. John put his hand on the back of my head stopping me from going backward.

I started swallowing it, taking a mouthful after the other with my face turning red. I have to say, my eyes went a bit wet too with disgust. If last time John's piss tasted acrid and pungent tonight, his piss together with that of his father's mixed with that stale beer, tasted a lot worse.

But I loved it.

"That's it, drink it all now" Bill affirmed again, looking me in the eye as I drank and swallowed. All three of them watched me closely.

And I drank it all. Pulling the glass from my lips "here, done," I smiled at them proud of myself. I then took Bill's cock in my hand, playfully pulling on it, "that was only for this little naughty one here," I moaned.

"Oh is that so?" Bill asked me, as he took my hair, grabbing it tightly, and bending me forward towards his crotch. "Do you want to thank it more closely then?" He then asked me as he guided my head towards his cock, pulling me from my hair.

"Would love to," I moaned to him, looking at his cock and taking it in my hand, pulling it close to my mouth and kissing its head lovingly then rubbing it on my face.

"Tell it what you are," Bill asked me.

"What do you mean?" I moaned, still kissing it and rubbing his cock on my face.

"Tell it you're its urinal," Bill demanded.

"I am the Johnson's cocks urinal," I moaned back to his cock, popping it out of my lips and now moving my head to kiss his Bob's then John's, rubbing all three cocks on my face.

"Good girl," Bill smirked and pulled my head up again.

"Want to see your urinal drinking piss?," I moaned asking him before I then turned my face towards Bob telling him, "be a dear, when you exit the door, to your right, there will be the gentlemen toilets. You might find one or two there seeking relief," I explained. I handed him the empty glass.

"Someone is thirsty," Bob grinned back at me.

"This is only for your father's cock" I moaned, answering him, giggling.

"Why don't we go and get some from the source then?" Bill asked.

"We can't. It would be too risky for the club," I answered them. "Things might get out of control," I explained.

"Oh right of course. After all, you're only the Johnsons' urinal" John responded.

"Exactly." I moaned to him, playfully pulling on his fat saggy cock with my left hand. "It is all about reputation," I continued.

"But not that the men there would look kindly on a naked man asking them to piss into a glass, would they!" Bob exclaimed.

"He has a point," I answered as I kept stroking John and Bill cocks, each with a hand.

"It is up to Bob to decide then, after all, not that you have relieved his cock," Bill suggested.

"Would love to relieve it for him," I moaned, answering, taking Bob's cock in my hand now. "Anything for it" I continued, rubbing it on my thighs feeling its precum leak on my skin.

"How does it want me to please it?" I asked him.

"It likes it pretty filthy," Bob grinned, answering me watching me stroke his cock for him.

"We know that from before," I laughed, answering him. "Want me to drink it like last time?" I continued asking.

"I really liked the communal piss idea," Bob replied, reaching to rub my pussy with his hand.

"All of us did," John interrupted as he rubbed his cock on my thigh spreading his precum on it.

12