Chapter VI The Beverage Business p2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know... but we really can not do it here,," I answered them with a regret in my tone.

"It might accept something else though," Bill, not Bob, answered with a grin.

"Who would?" I asked laughing, "your cock or his?" I asked Bill, giggling.

"The Johnson family cocks," Bill responded. He then continued, "how about you eat something then?"

"Eat what, his cum?" I asked Bill, looking at him, while referring to Bob's.

"No, not really his," Bill grinned and nodded towards the bin in the corner of the room.

"Why not, only the nutritious bit of course" Bob now stepped in, trying to convince me about it.

Bill, not waiting for an answer, guided me to sit on the edge of the bed. He then grinned, "for your American friends," winking at me. "Lay on your back, but keep your head over the edge," he continued.

"For my American friends only though," I answered him, making it clear, while I layed down as he asked. He helped me, pulling me so my head was just over the edge of the bed. My hair was spread beneath me and some fell off the bed. I looked upward at them standing by.

"Of course, for us only," Bob answered me, with a sly smile.

I felt Bill's heavy cock all swollen with that tight cock ring touching my forehead. He reached with his left hand, to take hold of my head, gripping my hair asserting his control. He then pulled on my hair making me tilt my head upward a bit and put his other hand on my chin opening my mouth.

"Remember, you'll have to eat it all now." he smirked to me, as he reached down to drop yet another thick drool of his into my open mouth. I wanted to suck its thread out of his tongue, but he stopped my lips from touching him. "Not so close sweetheart," he asserted.

"What are you looking for?" I turned my head to look at Bob as he fished in the bin bringing it over. I was stroking Bill's and John's cocks, each with a hand.

"Used condoms," he answered me.

"I'm not sure you'll find any," I answered, looking at him. "Alexei has boxes of them, still sealed as bought." I continued explaining.

As Bob took a closer look, not sure about using his hand to go through the bin, "Who's BT?" Bill asked me as he pulled on my nipple, "your pimp?" he asked.

"No, a dear friend of mine," I answered him, turning back to look at him, to kiss his cock and rub it on my face.

"Found one!" Bob exclaimed. Surprised, I turned my head to look at him.

"Yes, there's one for sure," he affirmed, coming closer for Bill and John to take a closer look.

"Fuck" I whispered.

"Your lucky day," Bill grinned looking down at me. "Doesn't seem to be a fresh one though," John continued.

"Oh for fuck's sake Winston " I thought to myself.

"Time for your meal," Bob beamed as he took the used condom out of the bin.

"NO ONE EVER shall know about this," I told them three all again, "Promise," I repeated as I opened my mouth.

"Maybe." Bill smirked as Bob held the used condom upside down and started squeezing the cum out of it, dropping it into my open mouth. Bill with his firm grabs, made sure I kept my mouth open.

I gagged with disgust, squinting my eyes and rushing to put my hand on my mouth. I was close to getting sick.

"No no now, my future wife needs all the nutrition she can get," John smirked and took hold of my hand moving it off my mouth.

"Exactly," Bill agreed, re-asserting his control with his hand holding to my chin and jaw. His other hand pulled on my hair even harder, making me open my mouth wide all again.

"Not to mention, how else will you have my blessing?" he then continued, as he leaned down, taking his time to hawk a very thick gob. He hawked once and twice before he spat his thick sticky phlegm into my open mouth.

"Oh sure you will need his blessing," John agreed, watching me take his father's dense gob. Before I had my chance to swallow it, he leaned forward to spit into my mouth a gob of his too. I gagged, squinting swallowing them both.

Bob then squeezed more cum out of the rubber and I felt another heavy drop falling on my lips and cheek. I tried to move my face, but Bill's firm hold of my hair and jaw stopped me.

"And it is even good for your skin," Bob grinned while with his index finger, rubbed the cum on my face and pushed it back into my mouth expecting me to suck it off.

I tried my best to suck on it, barely able to hold my nausea.

"It is about my skin now?" I moaned asking him between my slurps. My facial expression showed my revulsion, but still I continued sucking the pungent sticky cum off his index as he kept feeding it to me off my face.

"Here, the last bit," Bob continued, squeezing the condom empty into my mouth, dropping it on my tongue and the back of my throat. I revolted, choking and coughing but not that I closed my mouth or pushed off his hand. Bill's assertive control left me with no choice really.

"Why don't you let her have it all?" Bill asked Bob. Agreeing, Bob pushed the now empty condom into my mouth. My eyes went all wet and my face turned all red barely able to hold in my puke.

"Hold it," Bill firmly asserted in a clear imposing tone. He grabbed tightly on my jaw, closing my mouth with his fat thumb pressing my lips shut. "Eat it," he again commanded.

I shook my head in revulsion, "I said eat it," Bill asserted firmer, loader in a domineering tone.

The taste of the yellowish aged cum, repulsive and pungent, together with that of the stingy and smelly rubber was utterly gross, utterly filthy, but then, I utterly loved it. I started chewing on the used condom.

"That's it... go on eating it now," Bill smirked, seeing my red face relaxing a bit. "See, it is only natural," he continued smiling, watching me closely, while keeping my mouth firmly closed with his firm grab.

"You wonder who had it on or what was he fucking," John grinned asking them, looking down at me.

"Your wife makes you proud, doesn't she?" Bob joked to him. All three of them laughed.

And I did before smiling and opening my mouth for all three of them to show how good a girl I am. How I swallowed all the cum.

"Any more?" I playfully giggled, asking them.

"Oh honey, when is our wedding?" John boasted laughing.

"Oh we need to discuss prenup first," I giggled back answering him as I kept chewing on the used condom. They laughed.

Bob then took my left hand while Bill took my right. They helped me stand up.

Bill joked, "What if you marry us three instead?"

"Oh oh, the complications of families," I answered him. We all laughed.

I stood up, stepping back into my heels, my right foot then my left. I reached to playfully pull on Bob's cock.

"Though what about this one here? Not that it had its share of fun," I moaned asking him.

"A little favour for it?" he asked me, putting his hand on mine, making me stroke it for him.

"Again?!" I asked him surprised, wondering what other favours might be wandering in his perverted mind.

"Let it piss on you and don't wash it off. Walk back into the hall with it drying on your skin" he told me, trying to talk me into it.

"What if I drink it like last time," I answered him, thinking of what he just asked me. "Don't you miss my mouth?" I moaned asking his cock.

"Next time it will let it drink it," he answered, "tonight, it wants to shower you,"

"But not on my face?" I asked him, kind of accepting.

"Not on your face," he agreed. Taking my hand and leading me to the jacuzzi.

I stepped out of my heels and held his hand as I stepped into the tub. Bill and Bob followed us closely.

"Shall I sit down?" I asked him as I pulled my hair upward tying it together getting ready for it.

"Yes, sit down facing us and open your legs" Bob responded.

I held his hand and tried to sit as he asked. Sitting and spreading my legs open with my back against the white edge of the tub with him facing me.

"Like this?" I asked.

"Oh that's perfect," Bob answered me, as he stepped as close to the edge, as close as he could.

He held his cock aiming it at my chest and started pissing. His yellowish stream splashed on my chest, my breasts, my tummy, as he moved his cock aiming at all of me.

"Look at that," Bill agreed with a grin. He then took hold of his cock and started to have his go aiming at my breasts.

"I thought it was only Bob" I grinned to them, as I turned my chest towards Bill's direction.

I felt their warm piss splashing on my skin. The yellow warm urine streamed on me, running down my chest, cleavage, and tummy before dropping from my pussy lips on tub's scratched flooring. With both hands I tried to rub their piss on my skin.

"Oh the more the merrier" John joked, as he also tried to have a go. But poor him, with his prostate problem his piss didn't reach far falling on my right thigh and knee.

"I want to get it on your nipple," Bill grinned.

"Oh you want to," I moaned to him, holding my breast for him so he could better aim at it.

"Bring it closer," he demanded of me.

"You liked my girls didn't you?" I moaned asking him playfully as I leaned towards him close enough for him to hold my breast in one hand while with the other keep holding his cock. He then pressed his mushroom cock head against my puffy nipple and smeared his piss onto it.

"Good girl," he groaned, enjoying it. "You nursed your kids with those tits, didn't you?" he asked me.

"Maybe," I giggled and leaned my head down trying to lick his piss off my nipple sucking on it.

And with the three of them finishing their pissing, I rubbed as much as I could of it on my body. "Enough now?" I asked them, giggling as I looked up at them smiling. They were enjoying it.

"For tonight," Bob winked at me.

I then tried to stand up. Not that it was easy. Their yellow urine was still thinly covering the base of the tub and it was a slippery to say the least. John took my hand helping me step out of the tub.

"Oh aren't you a gentleman," I smiled at him. Some of their piss was still running down my skin making it all shiny and wet as I stood on the carpet.

"Anything for my wife," he grinned, making me laugh.

Some of their piss was still dribbling down behind my knees or on my heels. Walking to my heels, I left wet footsteps behind me. I wanted to step into them not wanting to think of what might have stuck to my wet feet soles.

The gentlemen started putting on their clothes. I also reached for my bikini to slide it back on.. I started with my bikini bottom sliding it up my legs and thighs trying to release the tassels each time they stuck to my wet skin.

"When will you be visiting London again?" I asked them.

"Maybe in a month or so," Bill answered me as he bottomed his shirt, watching me as I drop the tassel free around my hips and thighs, spreading them.

"Maybe we would drop by again" he winked at me. I laughed.

"You are welcomed anytime," I answered him, as I took his hand and guided it between my thighs for him to feel her one more time.

"She's always here for you," clearly faking a playful moan looking him in the eye as I liked on my upper lip teasing him.

We all laughed. "Not that I would want to piss anywhere else," he then answered me.

He then reached for his phone, to take a picture showing his hand cupping my pussy, with his middle finger pushing between my lips. I pulled my red thong to the side for him.

"For the friends," he grinned.

"Make sure your wife doesn't see it though," I smiled at him. They all laughed.

I kept standing still for him to take a good picture. My pale skin was still moist and shiny from all the piss.

Bob then asked me for my phone number. I gave it to him and he gave me his. For some reason I trusted them.

"Let me know when you're back in London" I continued as I fixed my crop top on, covering my breasts with the sheer material now slightly soggy, spreading the tassels to cover my chest.

I reached for tissues to wipe the remaining piss off my skin. They watched me closely, even Bill held my hand, helping me stay balanced. I dried their piss with some tissues and threw it in the very same bin Bob found the used condom in. I needed to get ready, my shift for tonight was still far from over.

"Maybe you visit us in the US, sure your kids are welcomed too," Bill suggested, putting his hand on my arse as we walked out of the room.

"Absolutely," Bob agreed

"I will think about it," I answered them.

We walked back to the bar for them to pay Alexei. I stood with Bill on my left while Bob and John were on my right.

"I take it that the gentlemen were satisfied with our services?" Alexei asked them resting his right elbow on the mahogany bar. He passed them a black leather bill folder for them to contribute appropriately.

"Any special drinks," he asked me, asking if the gentlemen had taken any from the room's mini bar.

"Maybe an organic protein shake, but that's on me," I laughed. They all did too.

Alexei nodded, "on the lady it is then."

"It was on her indeed," Bill joked, making us all laugh again.

I slapped Bill's crotch playfully. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Bill tipped Alexei generously, and continued, "there is a little something for the janitor there too." As he passed him the leather folder back, he asked him, "did my son John invite you to their wedding?"

I giggled, "Oh Alexei here is family too. Sure he is invited" I answered. All laughed.

Bob reached to kiss me on my cheek, "always lovely to see you," smiling at me, kissing me on the cheek.

"Lovely to see you too," I smiled back at him, kissing him back.

"See you soon now," Bill smiled and kissed me too. "Though this time, we are expecting you to visit us," he continued with a warm smile before he reached to kiss me on my lips. I kissed him back.

"Will have to ask my husband first," I laughed nodding towards John. All laughed.

"Oh darling, I will always pick you up," he smiled, kissing me on the cheeks. I kissed him back.

And they left.

I took my seat and asked Alexei about the dance queue, "whose turn is it?"

12