Character Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The desire that had been peeking through me suddenly pulsed into a tidal wave. I pushed her back on the bed and pinned her arms above her bed. Liliana gasped. I kissed her hard as her legs instinctively spread to accommodate my kneeling over her. Our bodies pressed together, softness meeting softness. I shifted to grab the headboard and her hands found my waist, fingers digging into the space exposed between my cropped shirt and shorts.

I pulled my tee over my head and tossed it aside, revealing the barely supportive maroon bralette beneath. Liliana's eyes widened and then narrowed. She leaned upward and kissed my collarbones and the tops of my breasts. I shivered, already beyond turned on at just the sight of her there beneath me, wanting to explore me.

Liliana tugged at the hem of her dress until it was around her waist, then I pulled it up over her arms and sent it to where it belonged on the floor. She hadn't just taken her bra off in the bathroom; she'd removed her underwear, too. It occurred to me, briefly, that she might've come to my dressing room just to seduce me. Either way, I didn't care, because now there was a beautiful naked woman below me, her body begging for attention.

Taking in her body destroyed any judgments I'd ever had about my own. If I looked half as perfect as she did with her full stomach, her rounded hips, her stretch-marked thighs...then I was divine, too, because I wanted nothing more than to devour every millimeter of her. Liliana's legs, especially, were gorgeous. Her thighs were thick and strong, her calves toned, her feet delicate. She had wide hips, patterned with lavender and silver stretch marks, which sloped into her stomach and waist.

Her breasts spilled to each side toward her shoulders, large and natural and inviting. She had tan lines from her time on the Mediterranean coast, leaving the lower halves of her breasts pale and freckle-free. My hands slid up her sides, scooping her breasts to the center so that I could massage them at once. Kneading them in my hands, I leaned down and took her right nipple between my lips. She moaned lightly and the sound tickled my ears.

As I sucked and nibbled on her breast, Liliana began to tug down my shorts until they were around my mid-thigh. She shoved the gusset of my thong to the side. Her middle fingers met my clit and I ground against them greedily. Wetness from my cunt slicked her fingers, sending a shiver up my spine. My clit throbbed as she ran her middle fingers up and down.

After a minute of teasing, Liliana flipped me over, yanking my shorts the rest of the way off, and returned her fingers to my pussy. With her other hand, she freed my breasts from the bralette cups, pushing them to the center of my chest, held together by the elastic. She rolled one of my nipples between her thumb and forefinger at just the right pressure. My hips bucked in response and a breathy moan left my lips. My inner thighs burned with delight.

Liliana rubbed her fingers around my clit in unrelenting, slow circles. Her pace was constant and unchanging. She didn't rush me, but she didn't keep my pleasure from increasing. She listened to each breath and each twitch to decide her pace and pressure. All the while, Liana's mouth explored my breasts, making my toes curl each time she made contact with my sensitive, hard nipples. When she licked around my nipple, it heightened the feeling of her fingers on my clit like an invisible string connected the two.

Her lips returned to mine. She caught my lower lip between her teeth and sucked hard. That intimate edge of pain put me over the threshold and my cunt began to clench down. My back arched and my thighs spasmed and my feet pointed. Liliana's voice purred encouragement against my ear, hot and urging, until the orgasm crashed through my body. My voice pierced the room's atmosphere without any control or precision, a stark contrast to the carefully formed arias that marked the evening.

I rolled my hips against her hand until the orgasm began to subside. My breaths were fast and deep as I kept my eyes closed for a minute, enjoying the full-body relaxation that came only from deep-tissue massages and orgasms. When my eyes opened, I saw Liliana smiling at me -- a soft, sultry smile, the kind that begged for more.

She dropped low and asked against my ear, "Want to fuck me?"

I shivered again at the words. The thought of watching her receive pleasure turned me on even with my pussy fresh off an orgasm. I whispered back, matching her intensity with my eyes, "You have something for me to wear?"

She grinned and replied, "I think my harness should fit you. In the bathroom. Top drawer."

I stood up, stretched my arms overhead, and walked over to the bathroom. I called back over my shoulder, teasing, "Were you planning on getting fucked while you were here?"

Her voice was playful as she returned, "You never know."

"Clearly."

When I removed the harness from her drawer, I found a variety of interchangeable strap-ons from standard to vibrating to double-sided. My eyes widened at the collection available to me; it was nearly as many as I kept at home, which were currently in storage in the back of my closet, considering my sex life recently. Christ, I wished Liliana were staying in Paris for the season. I could get used to evenings like this.

I chose a translucent red double-sided strap; nothing felt better for me than being fucked after an orgasm, already loosened and wet for the taking. I walked back to the bed with it and Liliana guided the back cock inside of me. My cunt was wanting and ready, so it slipped inside easily, filling me up deliciously. And, as far as the harness was concerned, she was right about the fit -- I was able to slip the red leather harness around my hips and fasten it easily.

My legs on the verge of shaking from pleasure, I pulled Liliana by the hips to the end of the bed. On her back, she looked up at me in a way that made every neuron in my brain fire at once. She spread her legs and I got my first look at her sex. A true European, she kept a dark, full bush, trimmed around her cunt, framing a puffy, light brown pussy that matched her nipples' Mediterranean glow.

I couldn't help myself; my fingers dropped down between her legs and dipped into her glistening wet entrance. Just getting me off had turned her on enough that she was ready for fucking. I slipped two fingers inside of her and let my head fall back, eyes closed. Her cunt was warm and swollen and wet and pulsing. I curled my fingers inside of her a few times, pulling out low short moans from her. I removed my fingers and swiped my thumb up to her clit, where it would stay while I fucked her.

Lining up the strapon to her entrance, I once again looked Liliana in the eyes and said, my voice dark and firm, "Tell me how much you need it."

Her eyebrows pulled together with an earnest yearning and she said, her voice certain but whiny, "You have no idea just how bad I need it. The whole time I've been in Paris, I've been fantasizing about being fucked hard in this room. And I want you to do it. I need you to-"

I cut her off by sliding the toy inside of her cunt. Her words evaporated into a groan. That first thrust was slow, curious, learning. Once I saw how truly and honestly she did need it, though, I began to fuck her -- and, in kind, she fucked me back. Each time I pushed in and out of her, I also rocked the smaller cock in and out of my own cunt. Thrusting in and out of Liliana was a form of worship. When her back arched and her mouth opened in a soft 'o' and her eyes looked up at the ceiling from the vibrations we shared, it was prayerful. Every time I thrust into her, I relished in the way her thighs clamped around my hips.

I reached down to find her thumb with my clit. The added sensation caused a new moan to spill out of her lips. This one, though, never really ended. As I lifted up her hood just a bit to put more pressure directly on the bundle of nerves, Liliana's voice throbbed out of her over and over in time with the pace of my fucking. She gripped the white sheets at her sides and rocked her hips to meet mine, begging with her body language since she couldn't make any coherent sentences.

When she began to cum, I slowed my thrusting but kept up my pace on her clit, letting her cunt ease into that final clench that would release into a shatter of pleasure. Her voice went quiet, only a few high-pitched squeaks escaping from the 'o' of her lips. Her toes curled and her legs tensed tight around my hips. Liliana came with a force and a pageantry expected from a woman of the stage. Her hands instinctively found her breasts and she pinched her nipples through the climax, her body silent but moving at every joint.

Her eyes finally opened and met mine. The tension left her lips and they fell open like gentle rose petals. Sweat beaded on her forehead and mine, too. I pulled the cock slowly out of her and then out of myself, both of us panting and red in the cheeks and chest. We didn't say anything; the blush of our skin was enough.

I cleaned off a bit in the bathroom and rejoined Liliana on the bed, where she was reclined in the same position, her body like a Rubens or Tintoretto painting at the peak of the Renaissance.

"That was some character work." Liliana breathed out a laugh, flipping onto her stomach to catch her breath. "Salome -- all about wanting and taking."

I turned onto my side and rested my forehead against her shoulder. I laughed, "And now I'll be needing your head on a silver platter."

Liliana rolled her eyes and kissed me. "Maybe next time."

12