All Comments on 'Charcoal'

by Lillywriting

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sleepyhead18Sleepyhead18almost 12 years ago
Eerie

As beautifully descriptive as your writing is, this was definately not bedtime story. I'm looking forward for the next installment... But maybe with a warning next time? Lol. Keep up the good work <3

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago
Interesting and Strange

The title sort of says it all. Very intriguing. Soul is one of the more interesting characters I've come across. He cannot be pigeonholed one way or another. I look forward to seeing where this is headed.

nastolgiclikeyounastolgiclikeyoualmost 12 years ago
Good job

It was a nice story, not much cliche and quite intriguing.

But I felt I needed to know more about Scott to understand why Soul didn't like him much.

Anyway, keep on the good work. can't wait to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting

I'm rather interested in your story. Hopefully in your future chapters there will be some depth added to the characters to help the reader get to know them better. The way you've started things out is really great, in my opinion. For what it's worth, I'm a writer too, and going to school to teach other people how to write well. : ) You should be a bit more conscientious of grammar and spelling errors, as well as putting "unnecessary" information in the story. Try to find yourself a good editor that can catch these things and fix them for you. Don't necessarily look to the editors on Lit for that, find someone outside of here.

Please keep writing, I'm curious and I want to learn more about these characters and where their relationships and interactions are leading! You have talent. Keep at it!

ZillianBlaiseZillianBlaisealmost 12 years ago
wow

your discriptions of the art work is so detailed i feal like im looking at the drawing instead of the discription.

SexyDarkDuchessSexyDarkDuchessalmost 12 years ago

My only question is how often you'll be updating! Soul is finally coming out of his shell!!!!! I love the start, please continue with both of your stories! I really am interested cos they are so different

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Will we find out why Soul is so dark?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Soul's dilemma

One of the commenters said he does not yet understand why Soul is negative toward Scott. I think that is the point though. Soul has a visceral response to Scott but does not understand it himself yet.

I, too, want to you expand the characters. You have in essence sketched them for us but it is now coming to the time when we must begin to see their perspective, depth, color, intensity and subtleties.

Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Addictive

Fascinating beginning. The development of your characters is fun to delve into. The imagery is really interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous