All Comments on 'Charcoal Ch. 02'

by Lillywriting

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damnit!!!

That was a mean place to stop!

This chapter COMPLETELY sucked me in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Do Charcoal and Grey come from a similar set of circumstances?

SexyDarkDuchessSexyDarkDuchessalmost 12 years ago

Lol yes I concur that was a very mean place to stop.... As much as I love the kiss I wanted to know more about the artwork!!!!! Oh yes and the creepy barista! Lol! I am shocked this is not how I thought the story would go! I'm also intrigued its unlike anything I've ever read!!!! Ooooooooooh this is going to be interesting! Update soon yes??? :)))))

midnighter432midnighter432almost 12 years ago
LOVE

I cant wait to read more of this story. It has taken a turn I did not expect at all. Im glad Scott is making Soul feel more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

The answer to my prayers. Backstage Romance finished, I needed another series to suck me in... and you start this. Thank you, and keep up the awesome writing.

Slowine4meSlowine4mealmost 12 years ago
A trance...

It just sucks me in.. Its deep, intriguing, different.. And Beautiful...

LillywritingLillywritingalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Charcoal and Grey

Hi Anon!

I didn't think of it before, but it does seem like they could come from similar backgrounds. I did intend that though. I wrote Grey in a fit of sleepy productivity. I didn't even plan on expanding it, but I may now. You have given me an idea! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous