Charitable Acts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was breathing hard and could feel the heat of her blood flushing her face and chest. Alex moved into the open door of the elevator and held his hand out to Claire. The look in his eyes showed Claire a glimpse of restrained hunger. Alex had been more concerned with getting her worked up all night and he appeared to be ready to fully commit to satisfying their lust. She bit her lip before smiling with excitement and reached out to take Alex's hand.

Alex managed to behave himself as he led Claire to the door of his apartment. He slipped his key into the lock but instead of opening the door Alex turned to Claire and pulled her in close for another deep kiss. The heat inside her flared up again and one of her hands moved to clutch Alex's cock. Through Alex's trousers the shaft of his cock felt long and solid, Claire applied some gentle pressure with her palm as she massaged his length. Alex groaned and broke their kiss. He took a breath and pulled away from Claire to open his apartment door.

Once inside the apartment Alex removed the jacket of his suit and took Claire's purse. He placed the purse on top of a small dining table and then put his jacket over the back of one of the chairs. He returned to Claire and gently placed a hand on her hip. "Would you like a drink or something else before we head to the bedroom?"

The question caught Claire somewhat off guard, she thought they would head straight to fucking. All the build up from kissing and touching would be stymied if they took a break now. Claire shook her head. "No, I'm fine, thanks."

To her minor frustration, Alex didn't then immediately take her to his bedroom. As Claire watched, Alex got out a glass from a cabinet and poured himself some chilled water from a filtered tap. He turned to look at Claire and slowly drank the water. To Claire it felt like he was deliberately trying to keep her off balance or demonstrate that he was in no hurry.

After he had finished drinking and placed the empty glass by the sink, Alex walked up close to Claire and brushed his hand down her side. "I'm all set now, if you are too, let's head to the bedroom." She arched an eyebrow and just looked at him. Alex chuckled and walked away to another part of the apartment.

Claire followed Alex into his bedroom, a quick scan of the room showed it to be much like the rest of the house. She briefly wondered if Alex had tidied up especially for her. He was quite meticulous so she figured that he usually kept the place tidy.

When her eyes returned to Alex, he was removing his bow-tie and waistcoat. Other than her heels, Claire was only wearing her dress, she wasn't in a hurry to get naked so she got caught up in watching Alex. He undid the top few buttons of his shirt giving Claire a peek at what looked to be a smooth chest. Alex's fingers paused at the next button and he looked up and saw Claire watching him. He grinned as his hands dropped away from his shirt.

"Before I go any further I think I'd like to see you fully naked."

Claire reached behind her, found the well hidden zip just above her ass and pulled it down loosening the dress around her hips. Her hands then went to her shoulders where she carefully lifted the straps off and down. Freed from the only things holding it up, Claire let the front of the dress slowly fall away exposing her breasts to Alex. Claire paused briefly before gently tugging the dress down over her hips and ass. As her pelvis came into view Claire slowed her removal of the dress to a painful teasing pace. She watched Alex's face and he was clearly enjoying what he was seeing. His eyes met Claire's and she thought she saw a trace of wildness in them that was at odds with his usual calm. As she pushed her dress lower, fully exposing her bare pussy, Alex's gaze shifted downward. Claire was left questioning if she had really seen what she thought she had.

Once her dress was down over her ass Claire let it drop the rest of the way to the floor. After stepping out of the dress Claire picked it up and went to lay it over the back of a chair at a small desk nearby. Walking back to where she had been standing Claire was very aware of Alex's eyes on her completely bare body. It was surprisingly easy for Claire to be naked in front of Alex. She felt no self-consciousness at all. The visible appreciation on Alex's face and her own arousal made Claire comfortable with what normally would be at least somewhat awkward. The unreality of the whole night likely helped, Claire almost felt like she was observing rather than participating in what was happening.

With Claire naked it was Alex's turn to undress. He unfastened his belt and then the top of his trousers. When he pulled his zip down the sides parted revealing the bottom of his shirt and a hint of black briefs. Alex folded the bottom of his shirt up so that it was out of the way, giving Claire an unobstructed view of his pelvis. This close Claire could see the contour of Alex's engorged cock through his underwear. He grabbed the sides of his trousers and pulled them down enough that he would be able to also pull down his underwear and moved closer toward Claire.

"I very much want to see you wrap your pretty red lips around my cock."

His tone was more suggestion than command but Claire understood that she was to go along with what Alex wanted. At this point she didn't mind that too much, she was feeling hot and very much wanted to be fucked. Without needing to be told, Claire went down to her knees, she was careful to how she placed feet, mindful to not damage her shoes. Alex moved in close, putting the bulge of his cock right in front of Claire's face.

Claire reached out and slipped her fingers under the waistband of his underwear and pulled them down over his erect shaft. His cock popped out toward her as she eased his underwear down past his balls.

Unexpectedly Alex's cock was completely smooth. Since there was little sign of stubble, Alex likely had to have groomed himself today or yesterday. The idea that he might have gone to that effort for her was comforting for Claire. The sight of Alex's smooth, straight proud shaft pointing out from his bare pelvis and his denuded balls turned out to actually be very appealing. Claire was quite appreciative of what kind of looked like marble brought to life and she found her mouth was beginning to water.

With a touch of eagerness, Claire took hold of the spongy but firm shaft of Alex's cock and leaned forward to bring her mouth close to its tip. Claire detected the musk of Alex's arousal and her own arousal surged, giving her some hunger for cock in her hand. She pursed her lips and pressed them softly against the top of the head of Alex's cock. She collected a small amount of fluid from the tip of his cock. A distinct but not unpleasant taste filled Claire's mouth. That stimulus gave her a small visceral shock that brought her into the reality of the moment. This was happening, her mouth was about take in Alex's cock and then he would be fucking her. The sight, smell, taste and feel of Alex's cock rid her mind of anything other than the task at hand and urged her to go further.

She pushed Alex's cock upward and licked the shaft from the base up to the tip. Lowering Alex's cock, Claire took the head into her mouth, letting her lips softly brush over the sensitive flesh. She flicked her tongue against the underside of Alex's cock and got another intoxicating taste of his semen. After letting some of her saliva flow down Alex's cock, Claire sealed her lips firmly around the shaft and pushed her head down further. When the head reached the back of her mouth she began moving back up. Her tongue pressed on the underside of his cock to give Alex more stimulation. That had the desired effect as her efforts had Alex breathing more audibly.

Claire dared to look up at Alex's face and found he was watching her suck his dick with an expression of deep concentration. While their eyes were meeting, Claire pushed her mouth back down onto his cock. Alex groaned and Claire felt his cock pulse in her mouth followed by a small spurt of pre-come. He broke their eye contact and started to take controlled breaths.

Alex's struggle to keep himself under control gave Claire a sense of power. While she was subject to what Alex wanted her to do she wasn't entirely powerless. She didn't have to passively take whatever instructions Alex gave her. She could make her own moves and make sure that she got some satisfaction from Alex. That realisation allowed Claire to let go of any remaining concerns and altered her mindset. A new wave of arousal welled up in Claire at the thought of pushing Alex to break and come with her mouth.

Alex's breathing returned to normal and his eyes turned to meet Claire's again. There was an expectant look in Alex's eyes that made Claire intent on sucking his cock and wiping that self assured look from his face. She loosened the seal of her lips and let more of her saliva run down Alex's shaft while lightly swiping the head of his cock with her tongue. When Claire tightened her lips around his cock again she pressed them a little firmer on Alex's hard shaft and slowly pushed her mouth down. Keeping her eyes locked on to Alex's, Claire teased him by humming with pleasure as if sucking his cock was just what she wanted. Alex's expression tightened with strain and he exhaled audibly in what sounded like a half grunt. His response to what she was doing gave Claire another small surge of arousal. She broke eye contact with Alex in order to focus her attention on pleasuring his cock.

After slowly bobbing her head up and down a few more times, Claire found that her hums of enjoyment had become less put on and were more natural expressions. Her own arousal was asserting itself with her pussy begging for some attention but Claire wanted to make Alex come first. She started to suck his cock more aggressively, moving her mouth up and down the shaft with more speed and teasing its head with her tongue.

Alex wasn't able to hide how much he was affected. His breathing became more audible and strained until he groaned and stepped back to withdraw his cock from her mouth. Claire's eyes shot upward and saw that the expression on Alex's face was half strained and half wild. He grinned excitedly before taking a deep breath. "Get on the bed on your hands and knees. Leave the heels on."

While initially disappointed at not getting to make Alex come, Claire's pussy ached at the thought that she was going to be fucked now. She quickly got up from the floor and followed Alex's directions. Claire climbed onto the bed and positioned herself in the middle of the bed with her ass and dripping wet pussy pointing at Alex. Unconsciously, she wagged her ass in small side to side movements.

She was left to wait in that position for a short while as she listened to the rustling of clothes. Alex was stripping off and while Claire really wanted to see his bare body she kept her head looking straight ahead. The bed shifted as Alex climbed on behind her and Claire's anticipation of his touch began to build. His first touch was to place a spread hand on her ass and gently squeeze. The sensation made Claire shiver and her body stilled. Alex squeezed a little firmer. "You have a very nice ass. Spread your legs a little more."

Claire did as instructed and jolted when Alex cupped her pussy with his hand. His middle fingers pressed down above her clit and his palm rubbed against her slick pussy lips. Finally getting some stimulation to her pussy had Claire squirming and breathing heavier. When he took his hand away she whimpered.

"Your pussy is nice and wet for me. I think you could use a good hard fucking. Does that sound good to you?"

To Claire it sounded fantastic. She nodded firmly before speaking in a breathy voice. "Yes. Please, I want you to fuck me hard."

The hand on her ass shifted its hold and there were hints of movement suggesting Alex was positioning himself behind her. Blunt firmness poked at her pussy, lodging itself between her lips. He applied some more pressure with his cock and pushed into the entrance of her pussy, drawing a small gasp. He continued pushing into her at a slow drawn out pace.

There was a slick smooth touch and muted warmth to Alex's cock that told Claire that he had apparently put on a condom. She hadn't expected that he would use a condom but she appreciated that he had. That thought was soon banished by her focusing on the sensation of her pussy being filled with Alex's cock.

She felt Alex's body softly touch her ass and the friction of penetration stop. Alex firmed his hold on her hips but held still. Claire felt like she could feel her pussy lightly clenching on Alex's cock, the sensation of being filled was something she hadn't realised how much she missed but she wanted more than just that now. She resisted the urge to wriggle around to get some movement or ask Alex to start fucking her. That would have been too much of an admission of how badly she wanted sex. Her body had already given away how aroused she was, she couldn't let herself give in and further confirm to Alex that she badly wanted him to take her.

Fortunately Claire didn't have to prompt Alex as he slowly started to thrust in and out of her pussy. The movement of Alex's cock was made smooth by the flood of juice her pussy was producing. The sound of how unbelievably wet she was along with the slow back and forth of cock rubbing against her sensitive pussy lips were incredibly erotic. All the stimulation was breaking down Claire's inhibitions and she couldn't keep from letting out a long low moan of pleasure.

That acted as a cue to Alex who thrust into her with more force and speed, drawing a sharp gasp from Claire that turned into another moan. Alex slid his hands over her body from her hips up her sides to her breasts. He squeezed them firmly and his fingers pressed against her nipples. The extra stimulation had Claire briefly lose herself in the pleasure of the moment. When Claire regained awareness of the situation, she was more than a little mortified but somehow not being able to resist the pleasure just made her get even hotter.

Alex's hands slid back to Claire's hips and with a firm grip he started to fuck her harder and faster. His increase in intensity brought a huge surge of sensation that made Claire let out a long high pitched groan. The tension in Claire's core quickly built up and she soon found herself close to coming. It was a bit of a shock to her, Claire knew she had got worked up from all the fooling around but it was still unexpected that she was coming so quickly. Claire tried to keep herself from the edge but her need for release was too great and when Alex pulled her ass back into a strong thrust she let out a fierce cry and came.

Alex quickly pulled out and thrust back into Claire and held himself inside her as she trembled from her climax. He released his hold on her hips and gently rubbed her back and sides. The light stimulation of Alex's hands on her body and his hard cock filling her pussy eased Claire down from her orgasm. As the tension in her body receded Claire found herself lightly grinding on Alex's cock to keep the tension from fading completely. Alex took that as a signal to resume fucking, his hands returned to gripping her hips and he slowly withdrew his cock to restart his thrusting.

The wet sound accompanying Alex's cock pulling out of her pussy was too clearly audible. That and a small gush of warm pussy juice flowing out over Claire's clit had her let out a slightly self-conscious groan. Alex paused to chuckle at her groan and pat the side of Claire's ass. Despite feeling a touch self-conscious about how wet she was, Alex's reaction and touch sent a flush of heat through Claire's body.

When Alex had his cock withdrawn out to its head he thrust back in quick and hard drawing another wet sound. There was no reaction to the sound this time as Alex immediately pulled outward for another thrust. With Claire being so wet, he swiftly picked up the pace of his thrusting until he had Claire's breasts energetically bouncing back and forth and was filling the bedroom with the sound of constant wet slapping of flesh.

Alex grunted from his exertion and then almost growled as he began to almost hammer Claire's pussy. Her head was hanging low and she was letting out high pitched gasps with each thrust she took. She no longer had any hang ups about the rightness of what was happening, Claire was only focused on the electric like jolts of stimulation she was getting from Alex's cock plunging in and out of her pussy. Claire moaned loudly from the building pleasure that was leading her to another orgasm. There was no thought of trying to hold back from coming, in fact she willed herself toward her climax eager for the intense rush it would bring. It didn't take long before Claire was brought close to the brink again. She groaned sharply as the pleasure grew almost unbearable. A few more thrusts from Alex pushed Claire over the edge, she bowed her head down and cried out loud as she came hard.

Claire was shaking from the force of her orgasm but this time Alex didn't ease up on his thrusting. He continued to fuck her as if he hadn't noticed and his focus was now just on his pleasure. Claire was gasping in short sharp bursts with every thrust, her orgasm wasn't dropping in intensity and she was having sharp aftershocks that were like their own mini orgasms. Soon, the sensations all got too much for Claire and she collapsed onto the bed with her lower body held up by Alex as he repositioned and kept right on fucking her.

Alex tightened his grip on her hips to an almost painful level. He released a fierce grunt as he thrust into Claire and held there as he climaxed. The throbbing of Alex's cock inside her as he filled the condom had Claire lightly humming with pleasure. Idly she thought it would have been nice to feel Alex's hot cum jetting into her pussy.

Alex let out a sharp pant that was also part laugh. He gave Claire's ass a pat before pulling his cock from her pussy. Claire felt Alex withdrawing from her and the sensation made her sigh. She heard Alex let out a ragged chuckle. "That was just what I needed. How are you feeling Claire?"

She felt good but there was an increasing feeling that she shouldn't have enjoyed herself as much as she had. There was no point in sharing that guilt with Alex though. "I'm feeling good, thanks."

He nodded with a small smile. "I'm going to get some water."

When Alex had left the bedroom, Claire lifted herself up from the bed and peeled back the sheets before turning herself over to lie down on her back. A big part of her was thrilled that Alex wasn't done with her but she couldn't ignore the feeling that it was wrong to be enjoying herself. All the concerns she had about having sex with Alex started creeping back and she started to question why she hadn't decided to take the $50,000.

Those thoughts were interrupted when Alex appeared in the doorway holding two glasses of water. It was Claire's first look at Alex's fully naked body and she was very impressed. While she already knew he was in good shape it was still amazing to see just how in shape he was. His physique wasn't super defined but she could easily see the outline of his abs. What immediately stood out to her was that his body looked completely hairless. Alex's body had a sheen of sweat that made his skin slightly glisten. To Claire he looked like a goddamn underwear model just without the underwear.

Her pulse began to quicken and she could feel a flush of lust rising as her gaze dipped down to his semi hard cock. In its current state it still had a good length and thick look to it. Alex's cock had felt quite big in her pussy but Claire thought that might just be due to her not having had sex in a while. Her examination of his body was interrupted by Alex speaking.

1...345678