Charitable Acts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clothes were a lot more casual and unassuming than the dress. Claire was pleased that Alex didn't take the opportunity for one last little game by making her show off her body.

She frowned at the fact there wasn't any underwear included with the clothes. There was a moment where she questioned whether there was some kind of trick being played but then it occurred to her that despite his usually unflappable demeanour, Alex just might not have been comfortable purchasing women's underwear.

Regardless of the lack of underwear Claire was happy to have a change of clothes. Getting to avoid a walk of shame and being able to get a coffee sooner rather than later was making for quite a good morning.

She briefly reconsidered not taking a shower. However, the urge to leave was stronger than the desire to be clean before putting on new clothes. Without any delay Claire slipped off her heels and stripped off the dress and carefully placed them into the shopping bag. She got dressed in her new clothes and found that they were comfortable and flattering, which gave her mood another little boost.

After a quick check to make sure she had everything, Claire left Alex's apartment and made her way to the elevators. Inside the elevator, Claire smiled to herself, she was very satisfied with how the morning was going so far. There had been no awkward morning after conversation with Alex, he had also been thoughtful enough to get her a change of clothes and most importantly she had the $100,000 donation.

Claire tried to picture what Ms Chamber's expression would be like when she handed over the cheque from Forrest Financial. In her mind Ms Chambers would be impressed and congratulatory at what she had achieved. Warmth and a feeling of satisfaction started to flow through Claire, even more so when she pictured Becky fuming at hearing about the donation Claire had managed to secure.

That feeling of satisfaction along with the wonderful looseness that came from last night's orgasms put Claire in really good spirits. The elevator opened up on the ground floor and Claire headed toward the building's entrance with a spring in her step.

Seeing the bright sunny day outside Claire decided that she might walk for a while. There were quite a few people out and about, though it wasn't that busy. As Claire walked, there was a spring in her step and she had an easy smile on her face. People she passed by caught her mood and when they made eye contact smiled at her.

Thinking about the whole experience with Alex, it seemed to be cast in a bit more of a positive light. Now that her 'ordeal' was completed, Claire was able to think about it with a sense of humour. In her purse she held proof that her pussy was worth $100,000, she laughed to herself at that thought. While she wasn't vain enough to believe that, she was fairly sure that Alex had fully enjoyed fucking her. For her part, she was happy to admit that the sex had been really good.

A tingle of arousal went through her body as the memory of her body pressing against Alex's popped up in her mind. All in all, Claire thought that her time with Alex had ended up being one of the better experiences with donors she'd had.

It then occurred to Claire that sometime in the future Ms Chambers was likely to ask her to contact Alex in order to ask for another donation. Claire wondered what that could end up involving and couldn't stop herself from grinning.

1...345678