Charitable Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,231 Followers

As she felt Tom's cock stop twitching inside of her, Cheri felt a warm glow all over and not just because of the hot cum that had just filled her. Nor because of the orgasm she had brought herself to moments earlier. No, it was also because she felt so happy about having helped Mr. Lewis relieve the irritation and frustration he had felt from not being able to do with his wife the things that he wanted to do. She knew she had helped him. She knew she had done a good thing.

Even when he was done, Tom stayed inside her for some time. Cheri seemed to be in another world now, her eyes closed and not moving away from him. In fact, it was Tom that made the first move. As his cock grew a little softer, he slowly -- and very reluctantly -- pulled himself out of her. Once completely out, he watched as some of his cum seeped out of her ass.

It took a little longer for Cheri to come back to earth. Her orgasm had been very strong and her body tingled all over. Eventually, she was able to focus her eyes again. She saw Tom sitting in a chair next to her, still naked. Cheri smiled at him.

"Did that help you, Mr. Lewis?" she asked. The sound of her voice, full of teenage innocence, contrasted sharply with the vulgar words she had been shouting minutes ago. "Did that make you feel better about your wife?"

With a big smile on his face of both happiness and amazement, Tom nodded his head. "Oh yes," he affirmed for her. "I feel much, much better!"

Cheri stood up and let Tom watch as she slid her clothes back on, making sure to bend over as much as possible to give him a last few glimpses of her naked body. Then, she walked around behind him.

They hadn't kissed the entire time, and they didn't kiss now. Cheri simply leaned down over him, put her mouth next to his ear, and said to him. "I hope you are feeling a little better. If you're feeling unhappy again someday, call me. I'll be happy to help!"

She didn't need to...

----------------------------------------

Tom's wife, Penny, of course had no idea what was going on at her home while she was out shopping with her friend. As she looked at herself in the mirror wearing a new nightshirt (a little lower cut than usual for her but she still liked it), there's no way she could have known that her husband was getting his cock sucked by that new young girl from church.

When she had paid for her shirt and left the store, giggling with her girlfriend about the cute guy that had been checking them out, she never dreamed that her husband was ramming his cock up that girl's tight little asshole.

And on her way home, after Cheri had been long gone, Penny didn't realize that something had changed in her husband.

Two days later, she found out.

Tom had seen her in that new low cut top and wanted her in a very bad way. He came out of the shower wearing only a towel. His cock was already hard as he quickly stripped off his towel, pushed Penny down onto her knees, and pulled down her top until her tits hung out for him to see.

That night, Penny also learned how to be a girl with a very giving spirit, just like Cheri had been. That's when Penny learned that she was going to have to start giving her mouth in order to pleasure her husband's hard cock.

The days ahead held more surprises for Penny and more lessons in just how much her husband expected from her. She had never been bent over a table and taken from behind with her arms held tightly behind her back, but she soon learned how she was going to have to start taking it that way. She had never had her ass spanked like a naughty little girl as she got fucked, but the sting from Tom's hand was something that she found she could no longer avoid. She had never been told to stick her fingers in her pussy and make herself come while he watched, but as she finger-fucked herself faster and faster with her legs spread wide she demonstrated for Tom just what a cheap little whore she had become. And Penny had never taken a cock up her tight asshole, but she soon found herself not only taking it but actually begging him to fuck her there harder and harder.

Yes, it wasn't long before Penny had learned the proper behavior for a wife. If her husband needed something, she was expected to give whatever it took to satisfy that need. And, Penny learned that she loved that charitable spirit of giving herself... in all the ways her husband needed her.

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,231 Followers
12