Charity Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could never have foreseen it when she hatched this little scheme but she was buying into every dirty word she was saying. 'I AM a whore,' she thought. 'This is where I belong.'

She turned on her best doe-eyed innocent voice as she said out loud, "But I don't want everyone here to know what a little slut I am. Everyone thinks I'm a good girl, daddy."

"I'm sorry sweetheart, but everyone here definitely knows," responded Mr. Mysterious.

Claire smiled at the crowd: everyone was now actively squirming at the sight of this respectable woman backing her ass up with delight onto a stranger's dick in front of a full house. "You won't tell, will you? You all can keep a secret right? You won't tell everyone you know that Robert Mulcahey's wife got fucked raw on stage and loved every. FUCKING. SECONDOFIT."

On those last few screamed words, the man had slammed into her with three brutal thrusts for emphasis. Claire felt like the wind had been knocked out of her. This cock was beating her pussy up and she only wanted more.

"Fuck yeah we will," someone shouted from the audience and the crowd laughed. Claire blushed but giggled and smiled again.

"Oh well, I guess my secret's out. Tell them then. I don't give a fuck who knows..." She extricated herself from the man's throbbing dick and scrambled to her feet. She reached behind her back to untie the top of the dress. "...I'm sick of being a good little wifey anyway."

And with that, she let her dress drop to the floor in an undignified puddle. The crowd went fucking ballistic. Claire took a moment to soak up the adulation wearing nothing but her clear stiletto heels and the unbelievably expensive diamond necklace her cheating, chicken shit husband given her for their last anniversary.

Just then, her onstage lover came up behind her and roughly wrapped a large masculine hand around her throat. He pressed himself against her and she was delighted to find he had removed all of his clothes as well. His skin felt hot against hers. His muscular body was hard and sturdy. His massive dick pressed impatiently between her ass. Claire was positively dripping wet. As he tightened his right hand around her throat, he reached around with his left to play with her pussy. He kissed the sides of her face. Claire's eyes snapped shut, practically going crosseyed underneath the lids.

He growled in her ear, "You like all this attention? You like knowing that all your friends are watching a man who isn't your husband dominate you?"

She rasped out through her tight airway a clenched, "Yesssssss." Claire had never been this horny in her entire life.

"And you'll follow my every command? Do absolutely everything I say?" Claire lost herself in the sensation of this man expertly working his finger under the hood of her clit and she forgot to answer. He responded by letting go of her pussy and spanking her as hard as he could. "Will you?!"

"Yes." she choked out, barely a whisper. He let go of her throat and she took a big gasp of air.

He said, "Tell them I own your pussy."

Claire raised her voice to the audience but still addressed her master: "You own my pussy. I'll do everything you say. I'm yours. You paid for me and now I'm yours. I'm at your command. Command me."

He pulled up a chair and sat down. "Bend over my lap." Claire did as she was told. She didn't have to wait long until his mighty hand came slapping down on her round, white ass. The slap resonated throughout the ballroom and already Claire felt it getting hot. "Do you deserve this?" he said, almost kindly. Claire nodded. "Say it!"

"I deserve this!" SMACK. Her owner started fingering her in between smacks. Claire's eyes were watering. She had never submitted to a man like this. She felt like she was home.

"I thought you were a good girl?" Claire shook her head no. "I can't hear you."

Claire put some pepper on it this time: "I deserve to be punished. I'm not a good girl. (SMACK) I've been such a fucking bitch. A little uptight CUNT. (SMACK) I need to be taught a lesson. I need to be put in my place. (SMACK) I want you to reduce me. Make me YOUR bitch. Bring me down to the gutter. Give me what I deserve. Make me be bad. (SMACK) Oh fucking GOD that feels so fucking GOOD. Please baby. (SMACK) Please give me what I deserve. Give me that cock."

"Get down." the man said, incredibly casually.

Claire instantly dropped it low, squatting in her designer heels, then took a kneeling position. The man stood up and positioned his dick in front of her face and said, "A bad girl knows what she wants. A bad girl asks for exactly what she wants and doesn't take it back. Now tell me what you want."

Claire took a moment to think of something delicious and fucked up. When she spoke she said, ever so sweetly, "Fuck my face and throat until I choke and gag. Make my pretty makeup run. Use me and mark me up in front of my husband. Don't stop until you're bored of fucking my little bitch mouth."

The man didn't hesitate. He grabbed Claire by the head shoved his mighty cock into her mouth. He towered over her as he thrust in and out of it just like he was fucking her cunt.

The crowd was rapt in awe. Robert watched through his fingers as Claire guttered out choked, crying moans every time the monster dick hit the back of her throat.

The man gave Claire a break after fifteen full seconds of facefucking. She gasped and drooled all over herself. She just stared hungrily at the dick that was so expertly fucking her shit up. "More," she said.

He slapped her across the face, pulled her head back by the hair, and continued to slam his rod into her mouth. Claire reached down and jammed three fingers inside her sopping wet snatch.

The moment those fingers were inserted, it was like Claire had been sucked into space. Her ears rang and her eyes shut. The audience was gone, her friends were gone, her husband was gone. She was instantly transported outside of her body as that strange man's dick pounded into her throat, her mascara running down her watery face, and her pussy spasming around her fingers pumping that wet hole for all it was worth.

Claire came like an ocean crashing on a cliff. By the time all her senses returned, Claire realized she was screaming and writhing on the ground.

Her lover watched her twitch and writhe, a victorious smirk on his face. The crowd was mostly silent and in awe, save for a few folks who were enjoying their own partners in various ways. Next to Robert, Ben was on his knees with his face buried in his wife's pussy. Heidi ran her hands through Ben's hair as she watched her best friend get used and abused and love every second of it. Robert could only grip his pathetic little prick, furious at it for being so hard and aroused.

As the fog started to clear and Claire started to come back down to Earth, she opened her eyes and said to the luckiest auction winner in the world, "Cum on me."

His grin spread wider. He cupped a hand to his ear and made face like, "Hm?" Claire flipped over onto her hands and knees. The audience watched as she crawled across the stage, predatory, like a panther.

"I said, jerk that cock until you spray your hot, thick cum all over my body. No. YOUR body. You bought this body, and now it's yours." The man began to grip and jack his big dick with increasing intensity. Claire let out a thrilled, insatiable little noise somewhere between a moan and laugh. She was positively bouncing up and down with excitement. "Yes. Yes yes yes. Please give it to me? Please? You want to coat your little whore with your cum don't you? Ohhhh come on I want it, I want it, I want it. Gimme that cum. Let them know. Really drill it home that you own my body and that I'm a fucking slut. Cover me. Mark me as yours."

The man continued to work his shaft but he seemed frustrated that he wasn't making it happen yet. "What's the matter?" Claire said, chasing an impulse, pouting like a spoiled little bitch. Maybe she could tweak this submissive angle for the big finish. "You haven't given up have you? You just throatfucked a married woman in front of her husband." There was a hard edge to her voice. "You can't give up now. You have to make me your bitch, remember? I did everything you said now give me your fucking cum."

He was starting to sweat. "You want it?"

Claire nodded and opened her mouth, "Uh huh. Yeah. Uh huh. Do it. Cum on another man's WIFE. Do it, you big, scary mother fucker. You fucked my shit up. You're a fucking MONSTER. You ruined my pussy forEVER. I'll never be able to take my husband's little prick again because you stretched me out into a bad girl."

"You a bad girl?"

"I'm a bad girl, give me that cum."

"Tell me what you said to your husband the day you married him."

Claire let that hard edge drop out of her voice. She smiled so sweetly up at the man, "I said, 'I love you honey. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I will always be faithful to you.'" Then, in practically a whisper as her smile disappeared, she said, "Now fucking cum on my mouth."

"AhhhFUCK."

An impossibly large stream of cum hit Claire's outstretched tongue, another drew a line across the length of her face. Claire puckered her lips right at the tip of the man's dick as more cum shot out and fell down on to her tits.

Claire stared up at him as she flipped the cum in her mouth around with her tongue and rubbed the rest of it into her chest. She made a big show of swallowing and then planted one last, airlock strength suck on the man's still twitching giant of a dick. She leaned back on one hand as she licked clean the other.

The audience went fucking wild. Some people stood on their feet and cheered. Others, like Heidi and Ben, were too busy full on fucking to notice.

Archie and the remaining ladies took in the sight: a well-to-do, upper class charity auction had completely devolved into a depraved sex party. One of the community's most respected members was ass naked on the stage licking a stranger's cum off her body.

The auctioneer turned to the ladies, each of whom displayed a different level of shell-shocked. "So," he asked, "who's next?" The women snapped out of it to look at him, unsure of what to do.

Then, at the same time, their hands shot up.

12