Charity Cake Sale

Story Info
More than just cakes for tea tonight.
6.7k words
4.43
11.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
441 Followers

Preamble:Hi, and thank you for choosing my story.

Despite this being a very short story in comparison with most of my work, if you enjoy it, please be kind enough to give a score at the end. This helps me to gauge the popularity of my work.

Please accept my sincere apologies to anyone who has already seen Part 1 of this mini-series. I first submitted Part 2 in August '23 but it was consideredunsuitable at that time. It has now been revised three times, but sadly, since then, has been 'stuck'pending approval, for more than six weeks.

I therefore felt (as this is such a short series) it would probably be easier to simply re-submit the entire amended version, as a single work.

Anyway - I hope you enjoy it :)

BTW: If you would like to know a little about my personal background, please read my Brief History.

******************

Tags: 18 year old, fellatio, schoolgirl, blowjob, oral sex, bondage.

******************

Word Count: 6,820

******************

Title: Charity Cake Sale:

Short Description: A unique way to raise funds.

----------Part One ----------

Short Description: Come into my parlour said the spider to the fly.

Background.

You are a middle aged man with a normal, healthy interest in attractive young ladies. You have a particular penchant for smaller more petite women and girls, and you often like to walk around the town appreciating the multitude of talent on display. You wouldn't consider yourself unusual at all - just like most men in fact, but you often find yourself attracted to younger girls, probably because of their small stature, and you can't seem to resist looking at shapely schoolgirls - the long flowing hair, the youthful faces, the lithe young bodies, the slender waists and the pert little bottoms, the sturdy thighs, and oh - the sweet secrets that lie between.

You just love to see the schoolgirls in their smart, attractive uniforms, and the way they almost but not quite obscure the delights that are clearly hidden beneath.

You love the summer, when the skimpy clothes come out - the revealing dresses, short skirts that adorn unbelievably slim waists atop creamy pink or dark tanned thighs, and the tight, short crop tops that show off wide expanses of bare midriff below firm, ripe young breasts. You even sometimes find yourself appreciating the sight of younger girls - pretty young things with long shining hair and tiny little breasts that push their tops or dresses out into pleasing little bumps - girls that you know must be far too young for whatyou have in mind for them. But as long as you keepthose ideas safe in the privacy of your own mind, there's no harm - is there?

But not today. Today you have a day off. No work for you today. Oh no. Today you're relaxing at home, taking advantage of some quiet time while the weather is a bit cooler and the dresses are a little less - distracting.

At the moment, you're sitting comfortably in your lounge watching TV. Well, it's notreally TV, is it - It's a video. You have a particular liking for these sort of videos, as most men do, but you call themEducational Dramas.

This one is about a man who goes out in search of young women and girls. He seens harmless enough - he just likes to follow them, and while he's stalking them he imagines what he'd like to do with them if he were to manage to catch one of them alone.

Oh my - possibly a man after your own heart? At the moment, he's following a particularly lovely, scantily clad young lady away from the town. She knows he's there, but she has made the mistake of taking a quiet, lonely path - a shortcut to the safety of her home. She begins to hurry as the pathway takes her along the edge of a wooded copse. She begins to hurry, believing she has left him behind. She can't hear his footsteps any more, and believing she is safe she begins to relax. Then, just as she is about to turn and look behind her, she feels an arm grip around her waist from behind, and a hand across her mouth as she is lifted from the ground and carried, struggling into the wood.

She struggles helplessly as the man carries her effortlessly, deep into the wood, her hands unable to reach her assailant, and her legs kicking uselessly, until at last she is dropped onto her feet on the leafy woodland floor. A hand reaches from behind to grip her top, ripping it away while the other still firmly covers her mouth. Now the hand begins to grope her perfect, ripe young breasts, squeezing the flesh roughly and making the dark, shiny nipples bulge.

Her arms thrash and her legs kick, but she is completely helpless as he holds her from behind.

You find yourself getting really turned on. You drift into a semi-dream like state, your eyes glazed but fixed to the screen as, unconsciously, your hand begins to idly stimulate yourself - until a familiar sound interrupts your thoughts to wake you from your sinful dream.

OMG - It's the doorbell.

You reach for the remote and switch off the TV, then, puttingthings away you straighten your clothing, taking particular care to adjust the fit of certain body parts within the restricted space available, before going to attend to the caller.

As you open the door, you look down to see a short, very young looking girl standing a few feet away from the step. At first sight she reminds you of the young lady from the educational video you have just been watching, but much, much younger. She is holding a small, open topped box of cakes, with a hand written card notice that reads, 'Tatum School Charity Cake Sale'.

I smile at you, my innocent childlike face beaming in hopeful anticipation, and immediately yourequipment begins to react in the only way possible for a red blooded male to respond to the sight of something uniquely sexual, yet clearly forbidden.

As I stand before you, dressed in my favourite school uniform, I simply reinforce the fantasy of what you would love for a partner, particularly after what you have been watching. With my cute little blonde pigtails, my semi-transparent cream coloured blouse with the top few buttons open, and my short pleated skirt with its black and red check pattern, that displays almost all of my skinny thighs right up to my pert little bottom, just hidden by white lace panties, I smile alluringly up at you. Your gaze falls to my feet, shod in a pair of black patent court shoes with white ankle socks, before returning to my blouse. You can tell from the dark shape of my nipples that I'm wearing nothing underneath.

"Hello," I greet you brightly, at the same instant that you also say "Hello." I give out an embarrassed laugh, and turn my head slightly, revealing a delicious looking tendon on my long, slender neck. It seems to invite a kiss as you study my unusually lithe form, imagining the contours of my slight young body beneath the flimsy upper layer of material.

"And what can I do for you?" you ask, actually more interested in what you would like to do for me - or should that be 'with' me.

"We're having a cake sale Sir," I announce brightly, holding up the box for you to see. "Do you see anything that you would like?" I ask, gazing up at you and smiling as I step a little closer.

You smile down at me and lean forward. "Mmmm... They look nice," you tell me, not looking at the cakes at all, but instead studying the tiny glimpse of cleavage that you can just make out, down in the darkness at the front of my partly open blouse.

"They're a dollar each," I tell you, innocently, and you smile, thinking to yourself, 'Hmmm. Two dollars for a pair of cute little girl titties'.

Your equipment rapidly begins to fill the extremely restricted space available once more, as you ask, "How much for everything?"

I start to count the cakes, but you stop me, saying, "Icould buy all of your cakes, but I'm much more interested in something else."

I look back at you, obviously puzzled.

"How old are you?" you ask.

Suddenly, I realise what that other thing is, that you're interested in. I smile as I begin to fumble with the fourth button on my blouse, returning your question with another. "How old do Ilook?" I ask you.

You study my features, and consider the idea. "Hmmm," you say aloud.

'Old enough I hope', you think to yourself. "Well? How oldare you?" you ask.

"Certainly old enough for anythingyou might have in mind Sir," I smile.

The fourth button has now fallen loose, and you can clearly see the pale, creamy flesh between my almost non-existent breasts.

"I'm sorry honey," you tell me, "but Ihave to know that you'rereally old enough to be here with me... like this," you add, with a gulp.

"Look at me Sir," I reply, fiddling with another button. "I'm wearing a senior uniform... at the moment," I add, smiling seductively. "I know I don't look it, but girls at my schoolhave to be over eighteen to wear these."

I hadn't wanted to tell you that, but I knew that if I didn't, you probably wouldn't buy my cakes.

"Do you like it," I ask, raising one knee to give you a brief glimpse of my panties.

"It's... very..." you pause and gulp, "revealing," you say, admiring my bare thigh and meagre cleavage.

"That's the idea Sir," I smile.

"Would you like to come in?" you ask.

"Depends," I reply. "Are you going to buy my cakes?" I ask.

You smile. "How much?" you ask.

"How much am Iworth?" I ask, ignoring the cost of the cakes.

"Come in and I'll show you," you reply, with a wicked grin.

You lead me into your lounge and sit on a wide upholstered chair, patting the seat beside you, but I shake my head, smiling as I decline. Instead, I stand before you and begin a slow, deliberate striptease, very slowly unfastening more of the buttons, occasionally flipping the front of blouse back to almost reveal my meager charms, as you loosen your belt and push your pants away, which fall in a crumpled heap around your ankles.

You take hold of yourself while I dance, all the while smiling enticingly while watching the excitement grow on your face as I allow the front of my blouse fall teasingly open, almost but not quite revealing my tiny 'little girl' breasts with those dainty, stiff little nipples.

Then I release the clasp on my skirt, and ease it open, allowing you to glimpse the bare, creamy pink flesh and my white lace panties beneath. I move close to you, letting you take the skirt from me, and you discard it to the floor before I allow you to slip the blouse from my shoulders, letting it also fall to the floor behind me.

I drop to my knees and push your hand away, taking the thick, throbbing shaft in my dainty little hand, and I gaze up at you with a wanton expression as I open my mouth slightly to kiss the bulbous end. You close your eyes as I enclose the tip in the warm wetness of my mouth, sucking gently on it and running the tip of my tongue around and around in tiny circles, driving you wild with desire.

You wonder what I could be doing with my other hand, but you soon realise, as I raise my hand and offer you a pair of sticky, glistening fingers.

Question is - would you take them?

----------Part Two ----------

Short Description: An unexpected treat.

You smile and grip my wrist, raising my hand to your face to inhale the aroma of my sex, before opening your mouth and cleaning the slippery, tangy juice from my two middle fingers.

"Good boy," I tell you as I kneel, taking your shaft in both hands, caressing and stroking it gently as I kiss the bulging tip. "Lie back," I say softly. You close your eyes and lean back into the chair as I slide one hand between your parted thighs, slipping it carefully beneath your scrotum, cradling your balls lovingly as my other hand grips the base of your throbbing cock between my thumb and two first fingers, stroking the base of the shaft gently up and down as I close my lips over the thick knob-end once again.

I peer up at you making "Mmmm" sounds, with as much of your shaft in my mouth as I can manage. You reach down to take my pigtails in both hands, guiding my head as it bobs gently up and down, your fingertips stroking against my cheeks, and I masturbate you with my lips and my tongue.

Your breathing becomes heavier and you begin to moan, so I stop. You ask me why. I smile up at you and tell you, "You can't come yet, naughty boy. We have so much more to enjoy before I can let you do that."

I release my grip on your shaft, feigning a sympathetic look in reply to the disappointment in your eyes as I stand before you, pushing your arms away to let you take in the sight of my nearly naked body, close-up. Slowly, I ease my flimsy lace panties down until you can almost see my cute, shaven camel-toe. You stare at the pale creamy coloured flesh of the 'vee' where my torso meets the thigh joints, that seems to point toward that ultimate goal where so many others would love to be - where you yourself would love to be right now. Your pulse is racing. You know it's almost yours, but is not yet quite visible - not yet.

I raise my arms to clasp them behind my head, my body swaying from side to side in silent dance as I tease you with my almost naked frame, my nipples now tiny stiff little bobbles on an otherwise almost flat chest. I watch your stiff member flex in your lap, pointing upward, proud and erect, aching for the touch of my tongue again, or my hand, or my lips - anything but this void which currently tortures you.

Standing there before you that way, I look so inviting. You want me. No - you want anyone. Right now you wouldn't care who I was - you just want someone with a warm, wet, tight little pussy to squeeze your thick, aching, throbbing shaft into. You imagine me on my back with my legs raised and parted, your body pinning me down as you force that magnificent, thick piece of hot, hard meat into my tight young pussy, making me scream with pain as it rips into my virginity.

You study my near-naked frame with such a pent up lust, I can tell what you want to do with me, but I just want you to be kind and loving.

"Would you like to be my daddy?" I ask.

"What do I have to do to be your daddy?" you reply.

"My daddy gives me pocket money," I smile, expectantly.

"How much would you like?" You ask.

I hold out one palm to you, extending all four fingers and the thumb, indicating a 'five', then make a '0' with the index finger and thumb of the other hand.

"Hmmm... And what do I get in return for your pocket money?" You ask.

"Cakes?" I reply.

"Just cakes?" you query.

"My daddy likes to fuck me too," I smile as I study your hand, now wrapped around the shaft protruding from your lap like a long, thick sausage, watching it flex as you tense the muscles in your groin.

"So... I'm not paying for sex?"

I smile and shake my head, replying "Just cakes."

You nod in silent agreement.

I give you a broad smile, leaning forward as I ease the panties slowly down to my knees, my legs parted slightly, exposing my bald, shaven pussy at last.

I study the expectation in your face for a moment, before raising one knee to pull the leg from my panties, then return the foot to the ground, my feet now parted about eighteen inches, leaving the lacy garment clinging around the other ankle.

"Like what you see?" I ask, kicking my shoes off and stretching my arms up high again to display my completely naked body - apart from my shoes and socks, that is.

You stare at my slender frame with hardly any sign of feminine figure, the flat tummy, the protruding hips, the bald shaven pussy mound with that tiny slit that seems to be almost begging for your touch.

You just nod, staring at my emancipated form as I drop my arms to my sides - the elfin face with those cute pigtails, the long, slender neck and narrow shoulders, the skinny arms, the slight, waif like body with those tiny breasts exhibiting a pair of stiff, caramel coloured, hard little nipples. Your gaze drifts down to the smooth flat tummy with that tiny recessed navel, the bony hips to either side of the groin, the creamy pink pussy mound that is now fully visible and completely devoid of any trace of hair, with its tiny dark vaginal slit beneath an otherwise puffy, fleshy little camel-toe just above the slender thighs showing a slight gap between, allowing the tiniest chink of light to pass through.

Your eyes wander further down over the skinny thighs, then the knees, the shins and the white ankle socks on my feet, with my white lace panties still clinging around one ankle, then back to that bald, fleshy pussy mound with thatoh so inviting, enticing little camel-toe that appears almost virginal, now revealing just the tiniest hint of a clitoris peeking out from the cover of its soft, dark slit.

You look down at your erection, knowing that it wants me. You'd like to take hold of me and wrestle me to the floor, forcing yourself upon me, pushing it into me, ramming it deep inside me, and you would so dearly love to hear me scream as it rips into my tight, tender little virgin pussy.

You make a grab for me, but I deftly step back, turning to reveal my pert little bottom, the backs of my thighs and my firm, rounded buttocks as I skip out of reach, laughing at your predicament, with my back to you.

You study the flesh at the back of my knees, where the joint and tendons leave a squarish mark, like a small box of soft, tender skin behind the knee, but before your eyes can wander any further downward, your attention is drawn once again to the buttocks, which I grip, reaching behind with both hands to squeeze for your enjoyment, separating the cheeks to reveal the intimate groove and tinybullet-hole shape between. You don't want to look - you're not really interested in anything there, but morbid fascination forces you watch all the same as I stroke the rose with my fingertip.

You just grip yourself again, admiring the slender shape of my naked back and the slight glimpse of one extended nipple from the side, as I raise my arms above my head and turn my head back to smile at you.

"Have you ever had an eighteen year old schoolgirl before?" I ask, turning my head away from you and raising my arms to grip the two pigtails, pulling them up into the air.

"Not anyone that looks like you," you reply, smiling.

I turn to face you again as you begin to stroke your member, more urgently, but I shake my head and smile, warning you not to waste anything, as we still have so much fun to enjoy together.

My arms are reaching up high, with my hands gripping the ends of my pigtails as I move closer, allowing you to take in the full presence of my frail, naked body. I part my feet and shuffle myself across your lap to straddle you, and your eyes are drawn to my tiny breasts again, once more stretched out to almost nothing.

I thank my good fortune that you find my poor development attractive. "See something you like?" I ask again. You simply nod, so I wrap my arms gently around your head, cradling your face close to my meagre breasts as I guide your lips toward one stiff little nipple.

"Oh yes," I sigh. "That feels nice," I purr, as you kiss, then lick, then suck gently on it, as your hand fondles the other.

"Are you going to be my daddy?" I ask, softly, pushing your arms away, then guiding them to wrap around my waist.

"Why?" you reply, pulling me close.

"I like it when my daddy fucks me," I smile.

You don't say a word. Your eyes give me all the reply I need.

I seat myself across your thighs, pressing my groin up against you, trapping the warmth of your thick shaft between us. I push my bald pussy mound forward, wetting the underside of your shaft with my sex, as you slip your hands up behind my back, pulling me closer.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
441 Followers
12