Charity Cake Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean back, allowing you to study the fragile nakedness of my lithe body, and you lean forward, kissing my arms and my shoulders. I raise my arms above my head and stretch backwards as your arms enfold my waist once again, pulling my crotch tight against your stiff shaft and I rock my hips gently to stimulate you as your eager lips find first one tiny, stiff little nipple, then the other.

I twist to one side, softly breathing my demand. "Lick me," I say. You lick the side of my body, but that isn't what I want. "Not there," I moan softly.

"Where?" You ask.

I raise my arm again and say, "There."

You stare at me, uncertain of what you should do, but I just smile, encouragingly.

You press your lips to the warm flesh just below my underarm, to one side of my tiny breast, and kiss it gently.

"Lick it," I insist.

You extend your tongue and trace a line up the side of my body, finishing at my armpit. You're surprised at how sweet it tastes.

"Mmmm..." I moan softly. "I love that," I tell you. "Do you like it?" I ask.

"More than I expected," you reply.

"Do it some more," I whisper.

You begin lapping more fervently, dragging the flat of your tongue across the bare flesh, savouring the sweet, salty flavour of the afternoon's sweat from my body.

The intimacy excites you. You want me. You wrap your arms around my tiny body and begin to lift me, aiming to position your erection against my opening, but I stop you.

"No Daddy! I" tell you. "My daddy has to kiss me first."

I lie back across your legs with my elbows pointing out sideways and my hands above my head, gripping my pigtails. I raise my knees and part them wide, looking up at you, waiting for you to take the initiative.

You gaze down at my naked torso spread across your lap, and the exposed virginal looking pussy, just waiting there for you to take it. I'm not sure if you're puzzled or just hesitant, but eventually I can see you begin to realise what it is that I want.

Question is - would you give me what I want? What do you do?

----------Part The Last ----------

Short Description: More than just cakes for tea tonight.

You grip me around the hips, and as you lift me I spread my legs wider than you would have thought possible, effortlessly doing asplits for you, unassisted.

"Kiss me Daddy," I whisper.

You raise my bald, open crotch to your face, pressing your lips to my waiting vulva, kissing gently as my hips buck slowly in a feeble attempt to enhance the sensation.

"Use your tongue Daddy," I moan softly.

You extend your tongue tentatively. You're unsure if you will like it. You know from past experience that some young girls - particularly very young girls - don't wash themselves properly down there, but this smells sweet and clean, if not a little sweaty. Carefully you ease your tongue into the slit between my puffy lips, relieved that it tastes quite sweet, and I moan with delight.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" I breathe. I simply love that.

Encouraged, you wrap your arms around my waist, holding me inverted against you with my bare bottom pressing against your shoulders, and you thrust your tongue down into me as my legs kick sideways and I lurch and writhe, thrilling at the sensual invasion of my naked core.

"Rape me Daddy," I moan softly.

That's the signal you've been waiting for.

You turn me right-way up again, hugging me close as your hand presses against my lower back, trapping your shaft between us once more, and I rock my groin against you, masturbating you with my wet little slit. It wasn't quite what I had meant (I wanted you to rape me with your tongue), but this is good too.

You lift me, slowly, carefully, until the tip of your erection slips into the groove between my thighs. I put my hands on your shoulders and try to pull away, shaking my head, but you're having none of that. You know the score now. You squeeze me tighter, pulling me down onto it. I begin to struggle in earnest, shaking my head more violently, my pigtails whipping from side to side, lashing my neck and your face with my feigned refusal, but you're not giving up. You grip my body tightly with one arm, the other hand catching both pigtails together and, pulling my head back you heave me down onto your magnificent, unyielding shaft as your lips kiss my neck.

I let out an impained cry as it tears into me, your open mouth closing on my throat, gnawing gently, then bending down to taste one tiny breast as you force yourself up into me. My little fists beat against your shoulders as you begin to pump the thick shaft deep inside me. You never believed you could enjoy something like this, but even though you struggle to admit it to yourself, you realise that you're loving it. There's nothing quite as exciting as raping a young girl when you can be certain there can be no repercussions.

"Bind me Daddy. Tie me to your bed and rape me," I whisper.

You lean forward and stand, lifting my frail waif-like body, still impaled on your wonderful thick shaft as you walk us toward the stairs.

I shake my head, crying, "No! No!" my tiny fists still beating against your shoulders and my arms reaching out for anything to grab hold of, but my legs are wrapped tightly around your waist as we climb the stairs together.

You carry me to a bedroom and I make a grab for the door frame in an apparent last desperate attempt to save my virtue (ha!), but I lose my grip as you wrench us through the doorway and into the room.

Aside from a small chest of drawers and a dressing table there is only a low singe bed in the room, pulled away from the wall, with a length of wide, flat blue ribbon tied to one of the legs at the foot.

I stare in almost disbelief at the scene. Obviously you were already prepared for just such an occasion as this. I wonder - perhaps you had envisaged something like this all along? Or perhaps you had planned to seduce some unsuspecting young lady and lure her here - maybe get her intoxicated and carry her up here to have your wicked way? Or maybe you planned to kidnap a girl?

Who cares? We're here now aren't we! Two consenting adults - a fit, strong man and a smallhelpless young girl, indulging ourselves in what excites us both the most.

You throw me sideways across the bed, grabbing one shin and wrapping the ribbon twice around the ankle. Then passing it around the bed leg again, I watch as you thread it beneath then around the other bed leg, passing it up to wrap around my wrist. I look up at you, fully aware of what you're doing, but fascinated, and somehow unable - nay, unwilling to stop you.

My head falls back and I gaze at you, watching upside down, as your erection begins to dwindle slightly.

You pass the length of ribbon to the bed leg at the head, wrapping it around once then up to bind my other wrist, pulling it tight and stretching my arms wide. You continue, passing the end across to the other side of the bed again, wrapping it once around the other leg at the head, then taking my other leg you wrap the ribbon around my ankle, stretching my legs wide before finally tying it off on the bed leg, leaving me spread-eagle sideways across the bed with my bottom just over the edge.

I gaze up as you, feeling afraid and totally vulnerable, as you survey your work. At this point you could do literally anything you wanted, and I am genuinely terrified, knowing that there is nothing I can do to protect myself.

I watch your semi-flaccid erection wiggle around, glistening in the half light, with my sticky cunny juice drying on it. "What are you going to do to me?" I ask, my voice sounding fearful.

"Only what you deserve," you reply, tossing a pillow to the floor between my parted thighs.

You drop to your knees on the pillow, holding your member in one hand as you bend low to kiss my exposed mound. I gasp as your tongue traces the slit from between the cheeks of my bottom, right to the top of my pussy slit, flicking against my clitoris and making me moan with delight.

You grip your shaft tightly, in an effort to get it hard again - but it's not working.

You are surprised at how much you love the flavour of my sex. It's a peculiar mixture of tangy cunny juice and sweet salty sweat. For someone who likes the scent and flavour of freshly washed skin, you find it difficult to believe how much you're enjoying theused taste of my bare, fucked pussy.

You close your mouth over my mound, wriggling your tongue into the slit, and begin to suck on me, teasing my clit with the tip of your tongue, running it around and around in tiny circles, driving me insane with lust, but somehow it's still not doing the job for you.

You tell me you need me to get you hard again, and I cringe as I realise it's not a request. I look up, fearfully as you stand and walk around the bed to where my head is resting. I shake my head, sobbing, "No. Please. No," as you grip my body below the arms and heave me up toward you. Now my head is hanging over the side of the bed. You place another pillow on the floor, then kneel before me.

"You know what to do," you tell me. It's not a gentle voice - it's a demand. I shake my head in refusal, but the objection does me no good.

With one hand on my forehead you push my head back. The other hand pressing against my chin, trying to force my mouth to open. You tell me that I have to be a good little girl and do this for you, as you offer your semi-flaccid member to my lips. I try to shake my head but it's impossible with your hands holding me so tightly.

You realise it's not working so you grip my nose with thumb and forefinger, stopping me from breathing as you continue to press the head of your semi-hard cock against my lips. Now I'm frantic for breath as the sticky tip of your cock rubs from side to side against my tight lips, until finally I have to open my mouth and gasp for air, then suddenly it is in my mouth.

Helplessly, I close my lips over it as you smile down at me, with one hand moving up to fondle my tiny breasts.

"That's my good little girl," you tell me, rocking your hips back and forth gently as your erection grows within the warm, moist confines of my mouth. You tip my head back as far as you can, all the while studying my frail body stretched out, naked and helpless on the bed before you, as you push the growing beast to the back of my throat.

Very soon, you are restored to your former glory, but you enjoy the sensation. My mouth is warm and wet, and it stimulates you perfectly. You push it deeper, right to the back of my throat. You're amazed that I can take the entire length without gagging, even though my throat is squeezing the bulging end of your shaft. You could quite happily fuck me this way with your balls gently slapping gently against my forehead, and come straight down my throat. Even now you're sorely tempted to just lean over me and suck my pussy, fucking me in a helplessly bound sixty-nine, but you want something tighter.

You reach over me to caress my parted thighs, stroking, squeezing, then all over my naked body, squeezing and fondling my tiny breasts and tweaking the nipples as you pump the entire length of your shaft into my head, again and again.

You don't want to leave it, but you still crave something tighter - something with muscle that can squeeze your manhood while you have your way with me.

You stand and walk back around the bed once again, returning to the spot between my parted thighs, kneeling once more, but this time with all of the necessary weaponry primed and ready. You grip my hips and pull me down until my bottom is over the side of the bed once more, my exposed pussy open and waiting for you. I look up, fearfully, but you just smile down at me.

With one hand you grip your shaft again, the other you lay low on the flat of my tummy. The thumb begins to stimulate me, rubbing the stiff, extended clitoris up and down, making me want you despite my predicament. Perhaps this is what you had planned all along, aiming to bring some unsuspecting young girl here and rape her?

You raise your weapon to the mark, the fingers of your free hand pressing on either side of my fleshy labia, teasing the lips apart as you align the moist tip of your erection low against the entrance.

"No! No! Please no!" I beg, but there's no way you're going to stop now.

My objections seem to spur you on, exciting you all the more. You press it downward as you apply the pressure, and as the bulging tip of your shaft begins to penetrate once again, your hands reach up to caress my tiny breasts, then all around my upper torso. I'm crying now, but you know that I'm a willing captive, so you can enjoy it. But perhaps you really like the fantasy - the idea of raping a helpless little girl? I can't tell - or can I?

Swiftly you drive the full length of the beast into me, producing a moan of pleasure, then pull back until it's almost clear, poised there at the opening - just to torment me. You study the wanton expression on my face as I wait, aching for the beast to stretch me again, waiting, tormenting me, only to plunge it deep inside me again, watching my eyes roll back in ecstatic response to the wonderful sensation.

You repeat this over and over, using your index fingers and thumbs to gently pinch and tweak my nipples, causing me to buck and writhe, enhancing the experience for us both. You know that I need some satisfaction, although you want to make it last as long as you can - but you need satisfaction too. You wrap your arms tightly around my waif like body, gripping me tightly, crushing me against you as your hips begin to move, slowly at first, then gradually gaining speed. You love it, holding my frail body in your arms, humping into me, your enormous, thick shaft reaming my tiny, tight little pussy, as my sobbing delights your ears, until you are pumping the beast into me like there is no tomorrow.

I'm really crying now. My entire body is shaking and jerking in response to your relentless thrusting. I sound like some little whore, moaning as you continue to rape my helpless naked body. I'm struggling against you, but there can be no escape. We're both sweating profusely as you continue to work me harder than I have ever known before. You pin me down onto the bed, soaking the sheets as your shaft stretches me, pumping into me again and again, reaming my tight little pussy, raping me, until at last a sudden rush fills me with a pent up passion that you have been saving for just such a moment as this.

As your pulse begins to decline, and your body ejects the last few drops of your gift into me, you reach to one side and release the knot on one ankle, allowing my leg to pull free. The ribbon falls loose, then one wrist is free. I curl one leg around you, my arm wrapping around your neck as you continue to pump, albeit far more slowly, the softening member shrinking slightly inside me. The other hand comes free as the ribbon pulls away, and my arms close around your neck. You gaze down to see the smile on my face as finally the last ankle is free, and my legs wrap around your waist, my knees up under my arms as my feet lock together behind you.

You continue to hump into me, although by now you're finding it increasingly difficult to maintain the quickly diminishing member in its place.

Finally, it falls from me and you raise yourself, walking around the bed once more to stand above my head. You pull me back until my head is tipped back over the edge again.

"Clean it for me," you demand. I smile and obey, lapping and sucking the sticky mixture of my vaginal juice and the last few drops of semen from you - until you are satisfied.

You smile down at me. "Did you enjoy that my pretty?" you ask.

"More than you could ever imagine," I smile up at you.

Twenty minutes later, and we are downstairs again, getting dressed.

"Same time next week?" I ask, counting the banknotes. You smile and nod as I turn to walk away. "Maybe I could bring a friend?" I giggle, as I approach the door.

"Really?" you ask.

I nod in response. "I have a school friend who has a really cute little virgin sister," I reply, licking my lips, salaciously. "Maybe you'd like to meet them both?" I ask, as I close the door behind me.

---------- FIN ----------

Thank you again for choosing to read my story. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it.

Please look out for more of my stories.

In recognition for my effort, please be kind enough to give a score. I really do appreciate it. Also, if you have any thoughts that you would like to share, please leave a comment below, or if you simply want to chat then contact me with a Private Message.

I always try to reply :)

Thank you.

12