Charity in Action

Story Info
She was just supposed to give him a helping hand...
4.9k words
3.86
7.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters are over the age of 18. This story is a work of fiction. please do not republish on other platforms without my express permission. Constructive criticism welcomed.

With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy!

*******************************

I love her. I love her more than anything in the world, so why was I doing this?

"Whew! That's my third yawn in a row! I better get some shut eye," I said as I rubbed my eyes.

My wife, Ava, gave me a look as our guest, Alvin, who was sitting next to her nods and says, "Ok, thanks for the dinner and drinks, Fin."

"Yeah, no problem. What are neighbors for anyways? But the real person you should be thanking is Ava"

Alvin coughs looks to the side and mutters, "Ah...th-thank you, A-Ava."

"Hah! Don't be shy! Ava has always been a generous person who loves to serve people. Isn't that right, honey?"

At this point, my red-haired wife was practically glaring at me as I stood up.

"Well, enjoy the rest of the movie, you two. Good night!"

I walked to the bed room and shut it. Once it was closed, I immediately ran to the closet to take out my laptop and plug in my ear phones. There on the screen was Ava and Alvin sitting on the couch with the former sifting uncomfortably from side to side.

We'd always felt bad for Alvin. He was forty-two, balding, and he was a bit chubby. OK, maybe he was borderline obese. It may be weird to see a couple in their late twenties associate with someone like him, but we did it to help him socialize. I even tried offering to workout with him, sharing diet plans, and even go shopping for some better fitted clothes. However, he declined all of that. It took us a while to figure out why he was in such a rut until he mentioned in a drunken rant one night that he had never experienced sex and that he was depressed because of it.

I suggested hiring him a prostitute, but Ava reminded me he wasn't comfortable with strangers and the exper8ence might make it worse for him. So, I decided to introduce some of our single female friends. The ones who were willing to bite the bullet never went on another date with Alvin because they were disgusted by his looks and demeanor which was disapponting because i had hiped they woukd be more understanding. Things were not looking good for him because I noticed he was complaining more and more about his life, especially when he kept talking about buying a new handgun. We feared that if he continued to spiral, he might do something crazy to himself or others.

That was when I suggested that perhaps Ava could help him a bit since he was comfortable with us. She was not happy and our arguments got so bad she didn't even talk to me for a few days which was very rare. My wife was a pillar of the community usually helping out at food pantries and community service projects so I decided to use that angle to convince her. I told her what good is charity if we can't put it into action and help our fellow neighbor? That must have done it because a few days later, she said she would only give him a hand job which should be enough experience for him to gain some confidence. I could see that it was as far as she'd go so I agreed.

Even though I disguised my desire to see this through as altruistic, the reality was I wanted to watch my wife touch another man. I tried to deny this urge for years thinking I was some kind of freak until we watched a movie with my aunts and uncles. My uncle had chosen some foreign  film where the husband and wife slept with other people. Instead of breaking their bonds, it somehow made them more in love with each other. He must have seen my fascination with it because he pulled me to the side afterwards and told me it was ok to have these desires. That sharing your wife is a great act of intimacy. I wasn't ready for full on sex, but I did want to see Ava do something just to sate my curiosity.

Ever since then, I've been looking for a  opportunity, but I feared Ava would hate me and cast me off as a freak so I never told her. As the pair sat on the couch watching the movie, I thought about my wife. We met in high school during 4th period pre-calc when I asked her for a piece of scratch paper. We hit it off from there and she changed a lot in fourth years. She went from a shy, skinny girl to a shy, bombshell when puberty hit. I didn't fare so poorly myself, but it was no comparison to Ava's transformation. Her red hair was long and flowing. Her hips had widened a bit and her chest size grew giving her a nice hour glass figure. Her time practicing yoga had helped to firm up any loose skin on her body and it made her very limber.

She wasn't a show-off by any means and she dressed rather modestly, yet it wasn't enough to deter Alvin's grey eyes from taking in her form whenever she would bend over. I would see him do this out of the corner of my eyes and sometimes I had to adjust my pants a bit. As I saw Ava uncross and cross her legs inadvertently giving my camera a glimpse of her white panties, I thought of how our bedroom life had declined. Being together for more than ten years and having two kids has seemingly killed the spark we used to have. Nowadays, it just seemed like sex was a chore for her. I tried to spice it up with costumes, toys, etc. Yet, nothing worked. She insisted she still loved me, but I didn't feel it.

The movie I picked was thriller to help get the adrenaline running and so they were invested on what was going on. Ava was now huddled against Alvin as her green eyes were glued to the screen. I forgot how skittish she could be sometimes and I was surprised to see that Alvin had slipped his arm around her and laid a hand on her thigh! The dress had ridden up from all of her moving and my wife didn't even notice that our neighbor was subtly caressing her smooth upper leg! I pulled on the front of my pants as I felt the anticipation rising. I know I should be mad that another man was touching Ava like this, but the excitement was like a drug and I wanted more.

This particular film has a very graphic sex scene towards the end. By graphic I mean it showed bush, penis, ass, tits, everything! And it wasn't a short romp either. From the sounds that I could pick up from the microphone, the scene was beginning. I knew from memory that it begins with an intense blow job scene where the female protagonist gets on her knees and there is a side profile of her bobbing on a cock.

The sounds are explicit and loud. Ava's eyes widen as she realized how graphic it was and Alvin had to sift now to adjust his pants. I could see from my wife's face that she was getting flustered, yet she could not pull her eyes away. That was because there was a similar scene earlier where a completely mundane activity was interrupted by a jump scare. And she was right to be worried.

"Aaahhh," exclaimed Ava as the scene shoots to another location where the antagonist is hunting down a family whose car had broke down.

She sighed with relief once that scene was over and it switched back to the female protagonist. However, her look of relief changed once she saw the lead sitting on the kitchen counter top getting her pussy eaten out. I see that during the jump scare her left hand had accidently landed on the front of Alvin's pants.

He looked like a deer in the headlights and he opened his mouth to say something, but then he closed it. Instead, he decided to tempt fate by moving his meaty hand further up her thigh. Just then the female protagonist moans loudly as she urges her partner to stick her with his fingers. Ava's mouth drops a bit as the scene plays out her hand inadvertently moves groping Alvin's crotch.

Alvin bites the bottom of his fat lip as the hot woman next to him was feeling up the front of his pants. Ava must have felt the stimulation of his creeping hand because I could see her exhale a gasp as his fingers caress her inner thigh.

This caught her attention and Ava turns sharply to look at Alvin pulling back. I couldn't pick up what she said but she was clearly trying to reprimand him. He says something back to her in a pleading voice. To my surprise, she sighs and shakes her head as she relents returning back to their previous position. Though she does push his hand off her thigh. I figured she wanted to justify herself that she could just give him a hand job this way to get it over with.

The female protagonist then climaxes and I could hear the sounds of breaking dishes as her hands wildly grab the cabinets above her. Ava is gently running her fingers along the front of Alvin's pants as he looks at her. She pretends to ignore him as her eyes remain on the screen, but I could see her cheeks flushing as she tries to prepare his growing erection.

Next, the couple on the screen was furiously making out and stripping each other so they could get on the bed to sixty-nine. The lewd sounds of oral sex fill the room as Ava's breathing grows unsteady. Alvin wasn't going to pass up the chance and his wandering hand moves up her thigh once more. He returns to her inner thigh amd she says nothing. Her attention is on the couple currently orgasming as their juices fill each other's mouth.

The following scene is the most intense where the couple have sex in multiple positions with close up shots to their genitalia amd faces. My wife was so enraptured and she loudly gasps. Whether it was from what was going on screen or the fact that Alvin had shoved his index and middle finger up her snatch...I had a feeling it was the latter.

"N-no! Wait, yo-you can't just-," protests Ava.

However, she moans rolling her head as Alvin moved his fat fingers in and out of her snatch.

"Please...stop! Fin could-"

"He's a deep sleeper so he won't hear a thing," muttered Alvin as he flashes a toothy grin. "We wouldn't want to stop now would we?"

"I..."

Ava looks at the screen and must have seen something she liked because she didn't complete her thought. Meanwhile, Alvin was furiously pumping his hand as the slick sounds of her arousal reached the microphone of my camera.

This wasn't part of the deal. She was supposed to only give him a hand job! A part of me wanted to get up and stop this madness, but the depraved part of me wanted to see-"

"More! More," gasped the female protagonist as her lover railed her.

I couldn't see the TV, but I had no doubt Ava was squirming on the couch similar to how the female lead was writhing on the bed. My wife's hand was actively rubbing our neighbor's cock as their breathing escalated. He decided to push the envelope further by leaning down to kiss her exposed neck.

Ava audibly groaned as she whimpered, "No...stop..."

Our neighbor didn't stop. Instead, he pulled her closer as his fat lips traced along her smooth, pale skin. Ava squirmed as she tried to pull away, but he was stronger and she ended up biting her bottom lip as she endured. Yet, I knew she couldn't last long. Her neck and ear were her weak spots.

As Ava closed her eyes, Alvin subtly pulled down his pants just enough for his cock to pop out. I was surprised to see that he had a sizable cock. It was throbbing and I could see the veins popping along the shaft. I was longer than him, but he was  definitely thicker. Deciding now was the right time, I pulled down my own pants to fish out my own stiffy.

I stroke my shaft at a languid pace as Ava's defenses begin to fall. She could no longer hide her soft groans and her hips were rolling to meet his fingers. In fact, she was so caught up in her pleasure that she didn't even realize she was handling her neighbors shaft until she had stroked him three times!

"Alvin!"

Ava is now staring at his lap and she opens her mouth to scold him, but nothing comes out. I see my wife's body shake as her orgasm hits. She lets out a ragged moan as I hear her juices slosh against his fingers. Ava grips the couch as another one hits! I increase the pace of my strokes as her face screws up in pleasure. Seeing my wife, my beautiful wife in such ecstasy made me so horny.

I wasn't sure what was going on with the movie at that point until the female protagonist said, "Let me ride you!"

Ava had collapsed onto Alvin's shoulders as she tries to catch her breath, her hands hanging limply beside her. However, neighbor wasn't going to leave her be. He grabs her by the waist and sits her onto his lap.

"No...wait," protested Ava weakly as she tried to open her eyes.

"Shhh, don't worry,. I won't put it in. I just need to get off..."

I was obviously not happy about my wife sitting on another man's cock, but if it'll help him find release then it will be worth it. After all, this was all for him. Right?

"Ok..but no funny business," said Ava groggily as her eyes return to the screen. From the sounds of the bed creaking, I knew the female protagonist was bouncing up and down cowgirl style.

Alvin moved her along his lap and I was a bit disappointed that her dress was in the way.. As if he read my mind, my neighbor runs his hands up her thighs and tugs the bottom of her dress up. I thought he was going to stop at her waist, but he pulls it over her head. I moan softly to myself as my wife's fit yoga toned body is uncovered. She was in great shape and it made me even more aware of how fat and slovenly Alvin was as she slid along the overside of his shaft.

Her white panties were practically soaked and I could see her red bush through it. Ava groaned softly as she placed her hands in his knees though he was still doing most of the moving. She was definitely enjoying this, much more than she was letting on.

"Oh, Ava! You feel so good! Let me try something else..."

Alvin grabs her hips and she lets out a small yelp as his cock smacks against his large belly. He places her back down now as she grinds against the underside of his cock. I don't know what was the benefit of that position, but he was apparently enjoying himself and I was too. Seeing the lights from the screen reflect off the thin sheen of sweat from my wife's body was getting me close, especially as she tries to hold back her moans of pleasure.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Take me! I need this so baaaad," crooned the female protagonist as the sounds of sex get heavier and heavier.

Ava's face was bright red now as she seemed to approach another orgasm. "Alvin, i think I'm-!"

"Ugh, go ahead! Just let go!"

She covers her mouth with her forearm as she throws her red mane back enjoying her second release of the night. I forgot how beautiful she looked in the midst of climax and seeing her perfect body shiver as pleasure racks her body made me climax as well. I nearly bit my tongue off as I suppressed my groans. Ropes and ropes of semen fired off almost hitting the dresser in front of the bed. I had to stop myself from collapsing back onto the bed as I recovered from that intense experience. I hadn't cum like that in a very long time.

A loud sound made my eyes return to the screen and my jaw drops as I see Ava's face reflecting a similar reaction. Alvin had use her post orgasmic haze to position and shove his cock into my wife!

She begins to panic and she protests, "Alvin! St-stop! Let me go-aaaahhh!"

He pushes her down filling her pussy up and she strains her neck attempting to hold back a moan, but it was obvious the feeling was pleasing to her.

"Just plow me! Plow me like an animal, you bastard!"

"It seems our heroine wants a good fucking. What do you think?"

"I-," begins Ava unsure. However, moment of hesitation allows Alvin to lift her body up as he can thrust into her. "Ahhhh!"

I couldn't move my body. I knew I should get up. I should get up, whip the door open, and push my wife off this freak. Yet...why won't my legs listen to me? Why were my eyes glued to the screen, specifically the part where my neighbor's thick cock was lodged inside my wife, the mother of our two kids. The same woman who was fruitlessly trying to resist as her body enjoyed being taken by a man other than her husband.

"Heh...you're tougher than I thought. Maybe I can help you..."

Alvin grabs her bra-clad breasts forcing her back against his belly as he increased the pace of his thrusts.

"No! Get away from me," exclaimed Ava as she squirmed moving her face away from him.

Unfortunately, that left her neck exposed which Alvin immediately latched onto with his lips. I could see her shiver as he attacked her weak spot loudly sucking on the soft skin. Then I saw her facade whittle. Her eyes were closed as her mouth parted a little to allow for her tongue to slip out and lick her lips.

I couldn't believe that Ava was actually enjoying this! And she wasn't the only one. I felt my cock recover rather quickly as I took in the wrotic scene before me. Alvin seemed to know what he was doing because he moved up to lick along the shell of her ear while his right hand moved down to caress her toned, flat tummy. Ava audibly moaned when he stuck his wet tongue in her ear.

"Yes! Yes! More! I'm so close, baby! Make me cum again!"

I was so lost in the moment that wasn't sure if that was from my wife or from the female protagonist. All I know was that Ava was going to climax soon and I was close to-.

"Cuuuuuummmming," moaned Ava as she arches her back.

"Hnnnnggg! Gaaaahhh," growls Alvin as his body shakes.

I watch with fascination and horror as he pumps his seed inside of her...without protection! My body betrays me as I shoot my own onto my carpet.

"Oh, Alvin...it's so much...."

"Ooooh, yeah! You take it so well, Ava. What a good girl you are."

He forces her face to turn around and face him. I see that her face is flushed and she has a demure look on her face as if she couldn't believe what happened. To add insult to injury, Alvin leans towards her and kisses Ava. Her eyes widen as she defiantly keeps her mouth closed. He must have had one more load left because his cock pulsates and she moans giving him the chance to slip his tongue in.

Seeing my ogre of a neighbor manhandling Ava like that was infuriating! How dare he do that to her! Yet...as I look down my cock is still a bit rock hard! I need to stop this. This is too much. This little game has made me a freak!

I had set down my laptop and pulled up my pants ready to give Alvin a piece of my mind when I heard a groan. My eyes curiously flicker to the screen to see Ava kissing him back!

"Wha-? Ava, what are you doing," I exclaimed in a hopeless whisper as my wife of over ten years was actively making out with our fat neighbor. Not only that, but she had turned around and was unbuttoning his shirt too!

As more and more of his hairy, fat body was exposed, I couldn't help, but cringe with disgust. Yet, Ava didn't seem to mind as she ran her hand down his chest and belly almost lovingly. She slid down to kneel before him as she worked to get his pants off.

"Yeah, that's it, bitch. Suck me off."

Normally that would piss my wife off, but she merely replied, "Ssshhhh, not so loud. What if my husband hears?"

That did it. I wasn't going to take this anymore. I only wanted to see a hand job. I was certainly not a cuckold! Again, at least!

"Oh, he won't do anything," said Alvin in a menacing voice as he looks straight...at me? No, he wast looking right at the camera! "Especially, since he told me about the tax fraud with his business."

"He what?!?!"

"Shut up and suck, bitch!"

I was frozen numb to the sounds of my wife bobbing her head up and down his lap. How could he have-? I slap my forehead as I realized I made stupid mistake. In an effort to help him open up, I mist have told Alvin about it and I wasn't too bothered by it at the time because he told me about his depression and thoughts of suicide which was a big win in trying to help him. Of all the things I could have told him about, it had to be the one where I betrayed my best friend and committed tax fraud.

12