Charity in Action

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in shock as I sat right back down on the bed ignoring the moaning and slick sounds of oral sex. What was I going to do? Would he blackmail me for more? What would he ask for next? What should I do now?

"Uuuhh!"

Ava was now on the couch, her side towards the camera, as Alvin was sucking on her pink nipples. She gasped and squirmed as his lips danced around her chest then down to her firm abdominals. She ran her hand through her thick red hair as his fat lips worshiped her tummy. He then hoists her hips up as his grubby fingers grip her firm ass cheeks. Alvin then goes to town on her snatch. Ava covers her mouth with her forearm as her back arches. She tries to suppress her mewls of pleasure as her neighbor voraciously eats her out from above.

I thought about bribing him. Was there anything I could give him to guarantee his silence?

"Oh, yes! Keep sticking that big tongue in me! Swirl it around just like that!"

No, he didn't need money. He was plenty successful with his IT job. What about power? Surely, a guy like him fantasizes about ruling over other people, right? Maybe I could set him up with one of my affiliates...

"Kaaaaahhhh," moans Ava as she undulates her hips. Alvin as relentlessly feasting on her causing her eyes to roll of as she has another orgasm.

No, that can't be it. Alvin said he hates the idea of running a company. What else could he want?

As I stroke my chin in thought, Alvin shoves Ava on all fours and he lines himself right behind her. He grabs her long red hair and pulls back forcing her face to look unknowingly at the camera. I see my wife gasp as he enters her again. Her arms buckle as it appears she is still numb from her double climax. Alvin is still thrusting as her face is down on the carpet. I could see his big belly pressed against her lean back as he fucks her.

I clench my fists as nothing comes to mind. Dammit there had to be something...

"Oh! Ah! Uh!"

"Hehehe, you like this don't you, Ava?"

She moans incoherently on the floor.

"I said...don't you, Ava," growled Alvin as he tugs her head up.

Her mouth was agape as a small strand of drool hung from the side of her mouth. "Yes..."

"Am I better than Fin?"

"..."

Part of me was relieved there was at least some resistance left, but even that victory was fleeting.

"I...said," begins Alvin in a dangerous voice. "Am I better than your husband?"

"I...I...n--no!"

"Wrong answer, bitch!"

Our neighbor then starts to pull out as Ava groans. "Wa-wait! What are you doing?"

"Since I can't compare, I might as well pull out, right?"

Ava's face seemed conflicted as she bit her lip. "No...I...fine..."

"Fine, what?"

"You're..."

Don't say it.

"You're...better..."

No.

"You're better than my husband!"

Alvin looks directly at the camera and smirks. "Good girl."

I had to remind myself to breath. Was I even alive? Was I having an out of body experience? My eyes glazed over as I was lost un my thoughts oblivious to my wife now riding our fat neighbor cowl girl style. My ears were numb to her sounds of pleasure as she bounced an another man's cock now without abandon as he played with her chest. I didnt even wince when he grabbed the back of her head pulling her down so he could attack her slender neck. She closed her eyes as she hummed and moaned holding his shoulders for support.

I thought about the most radical solutions most of which would land me in jail. I thought of my grandpa's gun in the safe, but I couldn't. Not when I had two small children who needed me. I promised that I would always be there for them unlike how my father was for me.

Yet, all I could do was sit there hopelessly as my wife is on her back missionary style as Alvin plows into her. Worse, his fat body is on top of her slender figure and they are furiously kissing like lovers. The rolls of fat skin jiggled and shook as they grinded against Ava's skinny, tight body. Her hands should be pushing this blobbery creature away. Yet, they were running up his arms and all over the sides of his rotund body. I was like a zombie as I watched my lovely blushing bride display more affection and sexual dynamism to another man than she had to me for years. This wasn't right. He was ugly...and fat. I was in decent shape so why...why was she so into it?

Alvin roared as he shot his load into Ava what seemed like the millionth time that night. I almost couldn't even look at her face as she came. Almost. Her face was unrecognizable as her tongue stuck out and her unfocused eyes fluttered from the orgasm. All that exertion must have been too much for her because she slumps back into the couch passed out. By now, my boner was raging for some reason. I hated myself even more for this. What was wrong with me?

"You like that little show, cuck?"

I looked around the room nervously when I realized Alvin had picked up the camera and was looking right at it with a sneer on his face.

"Your bitch is one fine piece of ass. Gotta be one of the top three I've ever fucked. Thanks for that, chump. Before you do anything stupid, like call the cops, I'd advise you keep your mouth shut about this little matter or the IRS is gonna hear about your tax fraud scheme."

I growl to myself as I began to see red. How dare he threaten me after everything I've done for him?

"Hehehe, you're probably steaming thinking of all the ways you wanna hurt me, but you can't do shit! Thanks for the hospitality, cuck. Though, you're wine selection sucks and Ava's cooking needs work, she more than made up for it tonight."

As he puts on his clothes, he continues speaking, "You might be thinking why did I do this? Simple. Your wife is a hot piece of ass and I wanted some. I can't believe you bought into my story. Shit, you people are naive. I'd almost feel bad, but at this point you practically deserve it, cuck."

I was furiously rolling the dial on the safe as he spoke. No way I was about to let him get away with talking to me like that. I'll shut that sneering face up once and for all However, his next words stopped me dead in my tracks.

"See ya later, cuck. Jay sends his regards to...his back stabbing best friend."

12