Charity Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eight $10 raffle prizes:

2 each -- 10 strikes with a cane on the ass and thighs.

2 each -- 10 strikes to the tits with a leather strap.

2 each -- titty fuck for men or face sitting for women.

2 each -- 5 strikes on the inner thighs with leather strap.

$50 Raffle prizes:

Ass, Pussy, Mouth. First gets to choose between all three, Second get to choose between the other two, and third gets what is left.

As an encore, the slave will take on a total of 12 guests, three at a time (one in the mouth, one in the pussy, and one in the ass to make the slave airtight) for the following donations: $100 for the mouth, $200 for the pussy, $300 for the ass.

"Now, get out the lube, butt plug, collar, and leash. The guests will be here soon, and we need to get me ready for action, Mistress." I concluded.

"Fuck! Geoff is gonna freak the fuck out when we walk outside." Gina whispered to herself as she began collecting the items from the trunk.

OK. We're back. I already mentioned the first few comments as Gina led me out the back door. I should probably mention that I also had on a pair of my 4-inch heels as well. What, you were expecting me to be in 6-inch heels? Seriously! I was looking at being pretty much on my feet for the next six to eight hours. The 4-inch heels would be bad enough. Six-inch heels would probably cripple me.

Gina led me up to the stage where the band was getting ready to start. After introducing herself, Geoff, the committee that put the event together, and me, she went through the raffle prizes and costs. She reminded everyone that all proceeds would be donated to the local women's shelter. She described the need for the shelter and plead for everyone to open up their wallets to help. She made sure to point out all the sorority sisters and frat brothers who were selling the tickets.

"And feel free to thoroughly inspect the slut as we are milling around. Since there appears to be no prohibition on orgasms, let's see if we can make this slut cum a few times." She concluded with a wicked smirk.

As we were leaving the stage, there were two stampedes. One was towards us as the guests were jockeying to be the first to grope me. The other was towards the small group of ticket sellers that made the foolish mistake of all standing together. Before I knew it, ther3 seemed to be about a thousand hands groping me. My tits were being squeezed, my nipples were flicked, fingers were sliding up inside my pussy, a finger was circling my clit, and several other hands were squeezing my ass. I'm sure that if the butt plug was not blocking the way, there would have also been fingers in my ass.

"HEY, HEY, HEY." Gina exclaimed. "Calm down. Everyone will get a chance to grope her. Let's all just back up and calm down. Go relax, get some drinks and snacks. We will be circulating, so everyone can get their turn."

By this time, Geoff and the other ticket sellers had separated and spread out around the back yard. My pussy was a swamp. As I said, I'm an exhibitionist. This was actually one of my biggest fantasies. I was the only naked person at the party, and everyone was allowed to touch me anywhere they wanted -- as much as they wanted. The humiliation was causing a typhoon in my pussy. My nipples were diamond hard, and it was rather warm outside.

Gina first led me over by the pool where three girls from another sorority were sunbathing.

"Ladies. I was wondering if you might be willing to help me for a minute. It seems that this slut was so horney just thinking about this afternoon that she neglected to put on any sunblock. I have instructed her that she is not allowed to touch herself unless specifically ordered to, so I need a couple of volunteers to apply sunscreen on her, so she doesn't get burned."

Of course, they were more than happy to help. SPF 50. Good. That should keep my skin from turning a painful red. You would think that six hands would make quick work of it. It didn't. They were all very dedicated in making sure that every nanometer of my body was thoroughly covered and lavishly rubbed in. I was trembling in desire by the time it was over. My nipples and clitty were especially treated. Six times for both nipples and my clit. Each girl had to rub, circle, and flick each for a minute or two with both hands.

"OOOHHH, OOOOHHH, OOOOO GOD, OOO GOD -- YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSS!"

That happened about two minutes after we got to the first table. Two couples had been sitting there talking when we walked up. It was a couple in their mid-fifties and a younger couple that looked like seniors at the college. Probably a professor with his wife talking to one of his students and their date. I discovered a minute later that he was a dean in the history department, and she was a professor of anatomy. She began by instructing both students and her husband in how and where to touch me to get the biggest response. I was already worked up and on the verge, when they launched me into outer space. The students stood behind me, gently fingering my nipples, the dean had two fingers thrusting in and out of my sopping pussy, and she was stroking my clit with a skill I had never encountered before. Houston, we are GO for lift-off. Thankfully, the guy behind me was big, or I would have crashed to the ground when my legs gave out.

"Oh. That was wonderful." I heard the Anatomy professor exclaim through the applause echoing throughout the yard. "Dear, would you please go buy four $50 tickets and six $10 tickets as well? It's for a good cause, and I really want a shot at having her mouth on me."

After giving me a few minutes to recover, Gina led me over to the next group. Depending on the size of the group, we would stay for 5 to 10 minutes. Longer for the larger groups to give everyone a chance to fondle me for a bit. I had two more orgasms and was fully into subspace an hour later when Geoff made the first announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please. We are about to draw the first $10 ticket. The winner will get the choice of which prize they want. After this, we will be adjusting things to ensure that the slut doesn't have the same thing done twice in a row. This will give her a chance to recover a bit as well as spread the entertainment out more. OK, with that said, please pull out you $10 ticket stubs. Gina, will you please bring the slut to the stage, so she can draw the ticket?"

Yes, I was to draw the ticket for my own torture. When I got to the stage, Geoff held a large bowl over my head. Reaching in, I drew a single ticket stub and handed it to him.

"Ticket Number 0157!" He announced. I heard the excited squeal of a girl from the crowd.

"THAT'S ME! THAT'S ME!" A bubbly blonde mid-thirties woman exclaimed as she bounced up to the stage.

Geoff verified the ticket, then asked her what she chose. I was expecting face-sitting. Seriously, what woman doesn't enjoy getting her pussy licked.

"Well, the face sitting does sound good, but I'm not that thrilled at showing my stuff to everyone in order to do that. Besides, my girlfriend won't like me having someone else get me off. I think that I'll chose caning her ass."

Well, fuck. OK, sure I agreed to it. Yes, I get off on pain, but it still hurts like a motherfucker. Oh well. At least she doesn't look too strong and will probably be a bit timid. Shouldn't hurt too much. Book, cover, all that shit. You guessed it.

[SWISH] [SMACK]

"OHHHH FFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK!" I cried out after the first stroke. I had been led over to a table and bent over it. Two football players grabbed my wrists and held me bent over. Gina had produced a pair of ankle cuffs and secured my ankles to the table legs. That first stroke hit dead center on my sit-spot. I had seriously misjudged her.

"I had a former girlfriend who was into this a few years ago. I've had a bit of practice with caning girls' asses, but I've missed it since then." She informed the audience just before she let go with the second stroke.

[SWISH] [SMACK] Slightly above the first stroke.

[SWISH] [SMACK] Slightly below the first stroke.

[SWISH] [SMACK] Above.

[SWISH] [SMACK] Below. My cries changed to more of a moan.

[SWISH] [SMACK] Above. No more screaming in pain, just moaning in pleasure.

[SWISH] [SMACK] Below. Aaannnnddddd reality has left the building. We have warped into subspace.

[SWISH] [SMACK] Now, it was the back of my thighs, just below my ass. My mind has given up complete control.

[SWISH] [SMACK] An inch lower. "Look. She just raised her ass to make it a better target."

[SWISH] [SMACK] Another inch lower. "Did she just push back into the stroke as she heard it coming?"

[SWISH] [SMACK] Mid-thigh. "Holy shit. Look at her juices running down her legs."

"Please Mistress. Fuck me. Please. I need to cum." Odd. That really sounded like my voice.

"I'll tell you what, you little slut." Gina whispered in my ear. "Here's a nice dildo. Why don't you lay back on this table and fuck yourself with it while everyone watches?"

Didn't have to ask me twice. As soon as my ankles were released, I turned onto my back, grabbed the dildo out of her hands, and shoved it in my needy cunt. It didn't take long before I was crying out in bliss. Geoff was holding my leash when I regained my senses a couple minutes later.

"Where's Gina?" I asked.

He just smirked at me as he explained. "She had to go in and change clothes, so I'm holding you for now. She was standing directly in front of you when you had your orgasm. Apparently, three feet away was still too close when you squirted. She got soaked."

I was back up and circulating after lotion was applied to my ass and thighs. Geoff did take the collar and leash off to let me into the pool for a bit. The cool water helped ease the sting of the welts on my ass and thighs. Of course, I was continuously felt up and fondled all the time. Well, except that Geoff stopped that for a few minutes so I could swim a few laps to allow my sore muscles to loosen up.

An hour later, I was back up on stage pulling another ticket. This time, it was a large black football player. I was really hoping that he wouldn't pick using the leather strap on my tits or thighs. He looked like he could cause some serious pain. Caning my ass was off the table for him. Thankfully, he chose the titty fuck. I laid down on one of the sun-loungers face up. He applied a very generous amount of lotion to my tits, then pulled off his shorts. My eyes went wide as I saw that 10-inch monster her released. Judging from the gasps I heard around me, I wasn't the only one impressed. I had a feeling that even if he didn't win any of the grand prizes or participate in the encore, this wouldn't be the last time he got his rocks off tonight.

He laid his cock between my tits, then batted my hands away as I began pushing my massive mammarys together. His huge hands took over that job as his thumbs started brushing over my nipples. He began timing his thumb action to the strokes of his cock. His thumbs moved one direction as he pushed in, then reversed as he pulled back. My nipples have always been a bit on the more sensitive side, so this was driving me crazy. I tilted my head forward and opened my mouth, so I could catch the head between my lips and lick it every time he pushed up. He lasted for several minutes before unleashing a tremendous load on my face, neck, tits, and a bit that I caught in my mouth. I held my mouth open so he could see it, then closed my mouth and dramatically rolled it around to get the full taste before swallowing it in an exaggerated fashion. I was given a towel and wet wipes to clean up. I did that after taking a few more fingerfuls of his cum in my mouth.

An hour later, and it was another guy that won. This time, he was rather scrawny and nerdy looking. A math or engineering student, I would guess. He chose tit whipping. By the enthusiasm he showed as he rained down the blows to my poor tits, I was figuring that he was taking out his frustrations on me for all the times that he had been rejected by girls. Again, it was two football players holding my arms. This time, I was standing up as my arms were held behind my back with my titties pushed forward. The first five lashes were across both tits. First centered on my nipples, then lashing the underside of my breasts. The next four were to individual tits. My right tit on a forward stroke, then the left with his backstroke. He finished with one last lash across both tits, centered on my nipples. I was a blubbering mess by the end. Oh, and speaking of soaked messes, my pussy was completely drenched. That got even worse when the two lesbian professors that volunteered spent the next five minutes gently massaging the healing cream into my very sensitive tits. Another dip in the pool to cool by blazing tits.

An hour later found me on my back enthusiastically licking the delicious pussy of a new young physics professor. She was average height and willowy. Her copper landing strip matched the red hair on her head. While it had been a few years, I had a lot of practice in licking pussy as my husband used to enjoy loaning me to a mistress and watching me satisfy her. I always enjoyed it for two reasons. First off, I actually am bisexual. I like women just as much as men. Second, as my master's submissive, obeying his commands and pleasing him gives me pleasure. She was also occasionally reaching behind her and playing with my tits as I orally pleasured her. She has a bit of a musky taste with overtones of citrus. Yes, I compared her juices to a fine wine. When her orgasm came, I clamped my mouth around her entire pussy in order to catch every drop of her divine elixir. When she finished, I gently licked up every drop as she calmed back down.

Gina was back leading me. I should probably point out that I had been given snacks and water regularly throughout the afternoon. There were also occasional rest breaks where I was allowed to sit down or lie on one of the lounges for a bit. Gina and Geoff realized that this would be a very long day for me and knew that I needed to keep my strength up.

A few orgasms, two thigh whipping, another tit whipping and an ass caning later, it was time for the grand prize drawings. As it turned out, one male student won my ass, a female student won my mouth, and a mid-forties wife of an engineering professor won the last drawing.

"OK, so I have her pussy. Uuuumm, how's that going to work?" She asked.

"Gotcha covered." Gina answered. "Be right back."

As Gina went into the house, I was bent over a table and the butt plug was removed. The guy that won my ass hadn't removed his shorts yet, so I didn't know how big his cock was. He was only average sized and not very muscular, so I was kind of expecting an average sized cock. The butt plug had opened me up quite a bit already. I felt two lube-coated fingers pushed into my ass and begin working around. Suddenly, I heard a few gasps.

"Hmmm." The woman with her fingers in my ass commented. "Looks like I'll need more lube and another finger in there to open it up enough."

I had a bad feeling about that. After working a third finger and a lot more lube into my ass, she pronounced me ready. 30-seconds later, I felt one of those giant California Redwood trees begin pushing against my sphincter. HOLY SHIT! What kind of a deformed monster did I get back there? I felt like the Christmas Angel being shoved down onto the top of the Christmas Tree. Thank God that I had been wearing a large butt plug and had been well stretched and lubed. This guy was huge. Slowly, he continued to press into me. I kept thinking that he must be almost all the way in, but he kept going deeper and deeper. Finally, when I thought that I was about to start getting it in my throat, I felt his thighs press up against me. He stayed there for a minute as I adjusted, then began slowly pulling back out. Once he was almost all the way out, he pressed back in again. He kept this up for a few minutes, then gradually increased his pace. I was far from and anal virgin, and I had taken a few rather large cocks back there in my past. Still, I had never taken anything this big. The pain only lasted a minute or two, then I felt the familiar pleasure beginning to build. Faster, he went. Higher I climbed. The faster he went, the closer my orgasm approached. Soon, he was really hammering into me. My screams of rapture filled the air as the feeling of his cum jetting into my bowels broke my own orgasm free.

We both lay exhausted on the table. Him on top of me still lodged in my ass. It wasn't until a couple of minutes later when he finally stood up and pulled out that I was able not turn and see the 12-inch trunk that had just been embedded inside me. Sonofabitch! I knew that I was going to want that again. Unfortunately, I still had work to do. There was a tasty little brunette anxiously awaiting my tongue.

She had removed her bikini bottoms and was laying back on a lounger. I crawled between her legs like a panther stalking its prey. My eyes were locked on hers. My eyes held hunger, hers anticipation. Without breaking eye contact, I stuck out my tongue and made a long swipe up her bare pussy. Her head was thrown back as she shuddered in delight. Noe that the ice had been broken, I attacked with gusto. I explored every nanometer of her pussy. My tongue made laps around her clit. Thrusting and wiggling deep inside her. Lashing her clit relentlessly. I brought her to the brink, then moved. Again, to the edge, only to back away. Over and over. She was writhing in pleasure and crying out in frustration. Finally, it was time to end this battle. I thrust two fingers into her pussy and immediately began stroking that small patch of nerves as I gently nipped her clit. The damn burst. She was a bucking bronco. I was the world champion rider. She tried throwing me, but I latched on. My mouth was clamped to her pussy as my tongue continued to wage unrestricted warfare. Her orgasm was just dying out when a second was hurled over the cliff. She tried to bring reinforcements, but my battle plan was too strong. As her third orgasm was winding down, I showed mercy. I gently tongued the remaining fluids as she floated down. I stood up and looked down at the wreckage I had reaped. Her lazy smile showed that her defeat was well accepted.

By this time, Gina had returned with one of the strap-on dildos from my war chest. She had strapped it on and adjusted it for the woman. I noticed that she had brought one with an insert for the wearer as well as hard buttons to stimulate her clit. The woman who had brutally caned my ass the first time and her lesbian partner were giving my soon-to-be fuck buddy pointers on how best to fuck another woman.

She had decided to start out with doggie style. I got on another lounger on my hands and knees. She moved in behind me and tentatively began to push the dildo into my pussy. Her two new friends were beside her giving encouragement and advice. Soon, she was all the way in. Her first few strokes were tentative and halting. After a bit more advice and encouragement, she began to get into it. I heard her husband call out his support, and she picked up the pace. I felt the pleasure rising up in me. I began hearing her moans of pleasure as well. The stub inside of her and the buttons on her clit began doing their magic. Her thrusts became more assertive. She fell into a good rhythm. I was pushing back, meeting her thrusts. I heard her cry out as I fell over the edge of bliss. She pulled out, flipped me over, then thrust back in. My legs automatically wrapped around her as she began hammering into me again. Our breasts rubbed against each other. Our eyes locked together. We were building back up for another massive orgasm. Just as the waves began crashing over us, I pulled her to me and locked our mouths together. I had scarcely entered her mouth with my tongue when hers joined the fray. Our lips were locked as our tongues explored in a deep kiss while we rode the waves of rapture. We continued lite pecks and cuddling as our orgasms waned. Finally, with smiles and a last sweet kiss, she pulled out and stood up on shaky legs.