Charity Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies and gentlemen. May we have your attention please?" Gina called out from the stage. She and Geoff were standing side by side. "Before we finish with the encore of our sweet sex slave by her taking on three airtight fuckings, we want to make an announcement. Because of your generosity and our slut agreeing to entertain our caterers for one-night next week as their payment, we are proud to announce that we will be delivering a check to the Women's Shelter tomorrow for TWENTYONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!! This far exceeds any donation by any fraternity or sorority in the history of this university! On behalf of all my sorority sisters and Geoff's fraternity brothers, thank you all for making this charity event so successful. Of course, we can't forget to express our gratitude to the wonderful naked lady who quite literally worked her ASS OFF to make this such a success as well. In gratitude, Ms. Jensen who owns one of the high-end spas in town has offered our hostess a free, full package spa day later next week for her efforts. Thank you to all of you. Now, for the encore!"

With a loud and long applause, I was taken over to a large double lounger. So, three times airtight for the grand finale. By this time, details are difficult to remember. I can tell you that the first time, I was face up. One male student was laying on his back. I was lowered with his cock in my ass. A fiftyish professor crawled between my legs and thrust his 7-inch cock into my pussy. His wife then lowered herself onto my face, so I could lick her pussy as I was being fucked. None of us lasted very long. The second time, it was three male professors. This time, I was on my hands and knees. The guy laying down was in my pussy, the guy behind me was in my ass, the third guy knelt beside me so I could suck him off. The third one was different. Two female students and a female professor. The students in my pussy and ass were wearing strap-ons, while the professor had me lick her pussy. We drove each other to several orgasms before we collapsed in exhaustion.

That wrapped up the night. Holy shit, what a day. My kids discovered a long-buried secret of mine. I got to experience a side of me that I had thought was lost. We made a shit-ton of money for a very worthy cause. I had gotten a couple of offers from some of the guests for a private party with them, and even two more to take me to the BDSM club. One of those offers was from the woman that caned me so spectacularly and her partner. They both wanted to dom me. I'll have to think about that one. I do know that I will definitely take up the offer for a spa day. Lord knows that I will need it after today. While I thoroughly enjoyed the day, I'm really not sure that I will ever do it again. I guess it will depend on if I ever get another dominant that I trust enough and what they want to do. All I can say is that I would be collapsing into my bed momentarily with a huge smile on my face.

Oh. One last thing. No, I did not have any sort of sexual relations with my children. We never even touched each other the entire day.