Charlene's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charlene, we just made love last night. You are insatiable."

"I know, I know. But I just get so horny all of the time."

"Well, last night was wonderful. Your pussy is so smooth. I love that you wax. I would keep my face buried in your cunt forever. I'd lick all your juices and suck on your clit until you climax over and over. And then I'd slurp up all of your girl cum and share it with you."

"Oh gawd, you're making me hot. Max needs to be in my pussy again."

"Yeah, Charlene, slide Max deep into your pussy. Pretend it's my hard cock drilling into you. Feel me thrust into you over and over. Your pussy is so hot and so wet. My cock is super hard. Stroke my cock for me."

I push my rabbit vibrator deep into my cunt. Six or seven inches disappear between my gash. I feel the tip buzz against my cervix, it makes my head spin. I turn the dial up another notch and slide it back and forth within my wet inner flesh. I continue to fuck myself with Max as we talk.

"Gawd, Max is really fucking me good. My pussy is so wet, I think I might squirt tonight."

"Yeah baby, work him good. Charlene, my cock is so hard listening to you. I love you baby. Pretend it's me banging you, or would you like it to be Rob banging you, or how about both of us at the same time. Could you do a double penetration?"

"Ohhhh geeeeezzze. Oh, my gawd. Yes, I'll take you both on."

My legs are spread wide and I push and pull my vibrator rapidly within my vagina. It slides effortlessly within my wet cavern. One hand massages my boobs while the other guides Max into my inner core. I am building to a massive orgasm.

"Charlene, get up on your hands and knees. Stick your big ass up in the air. Let me push my cock deep into your backdoor while Rob fucks your pussy. That's it baby take both dicks."

I move up onto my hands and knees. One hand keeps Max buried deep in my labia, the other now supports my body. My tits hang down and sway side to side. Gawd, this dirty talk has me on the edge. I'm going to explode soon. My pussy is so wet.

"I'm so wet honey. Gawd I need your cock. Give it to me good. Pound my ass."

"I am sweetie. Do you feel my cock in your ass? Am I stretching your little pink ring? Your bum is so tight around my thick cock. I'm as deep as I can go. I'm pushed against your fleshy ass. I love your big bubble-butt. I could fuck you all night long. I bet Rob wants to fuck you all night long."

"Oh gawd, I I'm coming, I'm cuuummmmmmiiiinnnnggg!! Yes, yes, yes."

These final words send me over the edge and I explode with a massive orgasm. My vibrator slides out of my cunt and drops to the bed, as I squirt for the first time in many months. My pussy throbs and my body shakes. My climax consumes me. I drop down onto the mattress in a sweaty heap. My tits mash into the bed as my body turns to jelly.

"Gawd Charlene, I'm cumming too. My hand is pumping my cock and... oh geez, oh baby. Here it comes. I'm shooting gobs of cum into the air. It covers my fingers and cock. Lots and lots of cum for you Charlene. Uuugggg!"

"Oh baby, yeah cum for mama. Shoot a big load. Let me eat up your cum, it tastes so good. Yum."

I'm pleased that hubby was able to cum with me. Wow, this was so good. Such good phone sex. I think I will sleep well tonight. I feel my juices run down my thighs and cover my outer lips. I turn over and drop my fingers between my thighs. I gather lots of my cum and suck my fingers between my lips. I love my taste, my sweet pussy cum.

"Whew, sweetie, that was so good. I came so hard. I hope you did too. I love your voice and your words. You really sent me over the edge."

"Right back at you Charlene, my love. That was a great orgasm, I am covered in jizz. I need to clean up before any drips onto the couch."

"Oh baby, I'm going to sleep well tonight. Thank you so much."

"I'm glad. Hey Charlene, if you want to fuck Rob, go ahead. I'm OK with it. Why not give him a retirement present he'll always remember? I know you've wanted to bang him for so many years. You have my permission to do it this one time."

"Geez sweetie, are you serious? I mean, wow. You'd be OK. I know he would jump at the chance to play with my boobs and pussy. Wow."

"I trust that you won't run off with him. I know it would fulfill one of your fantasies. Yes, I'm OK."

"Oh baby, thank you for your trust. I don't know if it would really happen, but thank you for your permission. I love you."

"I love you too Charlene. Have fun at the ballgame and good luck on Monday. I hope work goes well."

"I love you. Goodnight."

Wow, I can't believe that hubby just gave me permission to make love with Rob. I know he wants to fuck me. We'll have to see what the weekend brings.

I use the towels to wipe the juices from my body and throw them down on the floor. No need to sleep in a wet spot tonight. I grab Max, turn him off and lick all my cum from the shaft. After a good cleaning, I put him on the nightstand and drift off to sleep. Thoughts of Rob's cock swirl around my brain as I close my eyes and fall in a deep slumber.

Saturday:

The morning rolls around soon enough. It's just after 8:15 and I feel great. The room still smells of sex. I think about the great phone sex last night and how great my orgasm was. I recall hubby's words that sent me over the edge and I start to get that tingly sensation between my legs. I remember his voice telling me he wanted to fuck my ass all night long and that Rob wanted to fuck me too. Oh geez, here I go again. My pussy is getting wet already.

I throw caution to the wind and grab Max from the nightstand. One little orgasm before breakfast won't hurt. One twist of the switch and my vibrator begins to hum. I circle my nipples with the shaft and press each one until they stick out. I move Max down between my breasts, over my tummy and then stroke my slit. My inner labia vibrate with the touch. I slide Max up and down my pussy and then push him deep inside. My girl juice covers the shaft and makes it easy to slide in and out.

I want a quick climax, so I spin the dial all the way up and fuck my cunt quickly. This does it for me. I climb fast and explode. My thighs quiver, my pink flesh throbs and I feel a tingling sensation throughout my entire body. A light sheen of sweat covers my skin. Whew, I wasn't planning on that, but I'm glad I did. I love orgasms.

Now I am hungry, so I throw on some sweats and make my way down to the hotel lounge for some breakfast. The hotel specializes in made to order eggs and has a generous self-service spread. Everything is complementary. I order up some scrambled eggs. It's 9:30 and I haven't heard from Rob, so I ring him up.

"Hey, wake up sleepyhead and come down to have breakfast with me. It's 9:30 and baseball starts in three hours."

Rob asks me what time I woke up.

"A little over an hour ago; I'm eating ham and eggs and then I'm going to take a shower. Want to join me? I'm mean for breakfast, not the shower."

"Geez Charlene, you're starting on me already. I'm not even awake and you're busting my chops. I'm coming."

"OK, get your butt down here. But don't cum without me." I giggle.

Rob finally comes down to breakfast. I am literally halfway through my meal when he shows up and sits across from me.

The first words out of his mouth are, "Hello Sunshine, how are the eggs?"

I smile and offer him a spoonful of scrambled eggs, which I shovel into his mouth. His omelet arrives with some bacon on the side, and he also makes use of the self-serve area for a plate of fruit and toast. He is kind enough to share some strawberries. I grab some and proceed to tease him by licking the fruit and taking small bites.

Rob whispers, "Hey sweetie, you look radiant this morning. Did you get a good night of sleep?"

I smile and nod. I don't want to admit that I pleasured myself while enjoying phone sex. We finish breakfast, agree to meet in the lobby at noon and then head up to the top floor to get ready for the day. Rob is a gentleman to walk me to my room, so I rise up on my toes and give him a kiss on the lips. I'm just testing the waters.

"See you soon, my stud."

I jump into the shower and relive my night of phone sex with hubby. We both enjoyed wonderful orgasms, I even squirted a little. I still can't believe he gave me permission to make love with Rob. Wow, I wonder if I will go through with it. The shower is just what I need. I am squeaky clean and wide awake.

I know we agreed to meet downstairs at noon, but I I'm getting antsy. So, at 11:45 I walk over to Rob's room and knock on the door. Rob opens the door, I rush in and jump into his arms.

I use my best accent and say, "Let's go watch us some baseball. It will be bedy, bedy good."

"You are a nut case, but a very sexy nutcase."

Rob kisses me and holds me tight. I show off my favorite jersey with the top two buttons undone and no bra. My hair is pulled into a ponytail that hangs out the back of my cap. I chose some white shorts that show off my tan legs.

"Hey, I need to use your bathroom really quick."

I walk into the bathroom and lock the door. As I sit down on the toilet I look over to the counter and see a strange looking object. I reach over and pick it up. Oh, my gawd, what is this. A Fleshlight. I've heard about these, but have never handled one. I examine it closely and squeeze the soft inner sleeve. I stick two fingers into the opening and move them around. Oh my, did Rob fuck this last night. What a naughty man. I finish up and return the Fleshlight exactly how I found it. I make up my mind to not say a word. I'm going to let Rob wonder and stew about it all day long. I can be so evil sometimes.

I open the bathroom door and smile at Rob, "Let's go. I want to get a good seat."

We head out to Scottsdale Stadium for the ballgame. I say nothing about his Fleshlight on the drive over. Instead, we talk about the weather, baseball, the fact that we didn't need to work today and other things. All the while, I keep mum about his sex toy.

Rob scores some seats right behind third base. The sun is behind us, but we can already feel the heat. Rob goes for some beers and hot dogs. I just love the atmosphere, sun and baseball. Around the sixth inning Rob suggests a walk around the park. As we walk around, I let my boobs sway back and forth. I draw the attention of a lot of guys and more than a few women.

After the game we head back to the hotel. The sun and beer have my head spinning a bit. Back at the hotel, we spend time around the pool to kill a few hours before dinner. I'm still worn out by dinner time, so we decide to stay in and eat at the hotel restaurant. Appetizers and salads are perfect for me.

After dinner, I need more time to unwind and give hubby a call. This time it won't be for phone sex. Rob suggests some TV later and that appeals to me. Maybe tonight is the time for me to make my move. I give Rob a big hug and thank him for spending the day together, before heading up to my room.

Back in my room, I decide to shower and skip the call to home. I figure, I have hubby's permission to be naughty. Why risk a phone call, in case he came to his senses and changed his mind about me making love with Rob. I want to be nice and clean and smell good for Rob. After a hot day in the sun, why not take another shower. Two in one day never killed anyone.

I get naked in a jiffy. It doesn't take long, given the fact that I am braless and only wore a thong under my short shorts. I thought about going commando, but I figured Rob would have enough to look at with my tits swaying under my baseball jersey. I didn't need him staring at a nice deep camel toe at the same time. I feel so free when I'm naked in my hotel room, which is most of the time on trips like this one. I open the curtains and welcome sunlight into the room. If anyone is lucky enough to look up, they would get an eyeful of my big boobs and shaved pussy.

I pop into the bathroom and look at my reflection in the mirror once again. I shake my big bubble-butt and think that Rob may well have his hands all over it later tonight. I lift my tits and pinch my nipples for no reason, other than it feels good. I take a good long look at my outer labia and mound to make sure I am still super smooth. Usually it takes a couple of weeks after a waxing for any hair to reappear on my pussy, and when it does, it is so fine that I must really look hard to see any. I want Rob to enjoy a hairless body.

I get the shower water started and wait for it to heat up. When steam rises, I step into the stall and take a quick shower. I am kinda nervous about tonight. I really want to fuck Rob, but I don't want it to ruin the wonderful relationship that we've nurtured over the past ten years. I want our liaison to be fun and deepen our commitment.

Once I'm out of the shower and dried, I don't bother with any clothes, they would be on the floor fifteen minutes after I get into his room anyway. Instead, I grab the complimentary hotel robe and put it on. I let it hang loose as I comb my hair and put on a little makeup. A little eye liner and blush is all I need to look good. I spray some Chanel around my neck and between my boobs. I want to smell good for Rob. I spurt a tiny bit on my mons just for good measure.

It's still early, only 7:30 PM and I have thirty minutes before I walk down to his room. I grab my vibrator and flop down on the bed. My robe splays open and I don't bother to cover up. I inspect Max and check the batteries. The last thing I want is for them to conk out in the middle of our love session. I rotate the power knob and Max comes to life. I run the tip around my nipples and under my boobs. The gentle vibration feels good and helps to drive out my nerves. I have found that a good masturbation session always calms my nerves. I don't have time for self-pleasure right now; I want to Rob to be the one who pleasures me tonight. I shut off my vibrator and place it in a brown paper bag. I plan to put on a show for Rob to get our evening kicked off in the proper manner. Finally, 8:00 PM arrives. I close my robe and tighten the belt, before picking up the brown bag. I am ready, although I have butterflies in my stomach. I walk four doors down and knock.

Rob opens the door and stares at me. I think I make a good first impression, he seems speechless.

"Well, are you going to let me in? You did invite me to watch TV, didn't you?"

"Err, yeah, yeah. Come on in. I didn't expect to see you dressed, or undressed like that."

"Get over it. You've been ogling my big boobs all day. You watched them more than you watched the game. And around the pool today, I could feel you undressing me."

Wow, where did that come from. Sometimes I surprise myself with my words.

"Sorry about that. But, you're the one who was braless under your jersey."

I stride thru the door and place the brown bag on the table. I then plop myself on the bed like I own the place. I fluff up a couple of pillows and sit back against the headboard. I grab the TV remote and turn on the flat screen.

"Come join me on the bed. I need someone to lean on and you look to be a likely specimen."

Rob joins me on the bed and snuggles up. I bend forward a bit to give him room to wrap his arm around me. I hope he takes the hint. He does. He also grabs the remote and starts flipping through channels looking for something interesting. My nerves kick in again and I start breathing deeply. My boobs rise and fall with each breath. I lean into Rob and kiss him on the cheek. I figure the sooner I start, the sooner I'll get rid of this nervousness.

"Thanks for the lovely day. I had a really good time with you."

"I did too. I was very proud to be seen with you. Did you notice all the stares you got at the ballpark?"

"Yeah, the leaches. The only one I want staring at my boobs is you."

I shift around on the bed looking for a comfortable position. This causes the belt on my robe to loosen and a gap to form. I see it, so I lean forward giving Rob a nice display of cleavage. My robe shifts slightly again allowing more of my tits to show.

Rob asks, "So, what's in the bag Charlene?"

Oh, you'll find out soon enough."

"Anything new on the home front?"

"Yeah, I got permission from hubby to do something."

I move my hand onto Rob's leg and start stroking his knee. My nerves are fast disappearing.

"It's OK if you stare at my boobs, I want you to"

I move my hands up to my robe and open the top allowing Rob to see inside. I want him to see my curves and the deep valley of cleavage. Rob is now the one stuttering. I'm ready to give him his first big surprise of the evening.

He asks, "So what did hubby give you permission to do?"

The time has come. I open my robe completely giving Rob his first real look at my tits. As I reveal my boobs to his stunned face, I say, "This."

Next, I reach over and grab his cock. As I do, I say, "And this!"

"He gave me permission to make love with you, something I've been holding back for many years. But I'm not holding back any longer. We have a lot of catching up to do and we're going to try a lot of different things."

Rob's mouth drops as he stares at my Double-D's. I fling open my robe, so he can see my entire body; my big boobs, my round tummy and my smooth pussy. I give him time to take in the whole package. He stares at my nipples for the longest time.

I grab Rob's cock again and feel his rock-hard member. I trace my fingers along the length of his shaft and squeeze. Rob finally takes the hint and begins to feel my breasts and run his fingers over my nipples. He gently pinches them, and they become erect. Rob is mesmerized by my tits as he lifts and jiggles my flesh.

I search out his mouth with mine and our lips touch. I snake my tongue into his mouth and we French kiss for the very first time. I'm in heaven.

"Take your shorts off, I want to see that big cock."

Rob lowers his shorts and his nice, big, thick cock pops up. Oh wow, I knew he was kind of big, but this is wonderful. I reach over and wrap my hand around his shaft. I squeeze tight and pump his cock. I see some pre-cum on his tip and use my finger to gather it up and taste.

"Mmm, that tastes good. Gawd, Rob, you are so big, I love your cock. I didn't know you shaved. I am looking forward to eating you up."

I grab his cock again, bend over and lick the tip. I lick Rob's entire shaft and glans. I enjoy my first taste of Rob. He's delicious.

I decide to change gears and sit up while I let go of this gorgeous cock.

"I'll get back to that in a while. First, you know when you asked me what was in the brown paper bag. Well I'll tell you. It's my vibrator and I want you to watch me use it. I want you to watch me masturbate. When you said I looked radiant this morning at breakfast, it was because I used it right before I came down. I guess you kind of caught me off guard. I wanted to tell you that I just had a wonderful orgasm and was feeling fine, but I was afraid to mention it. I guess I had a funny expression on my face. I'm not afraid to tell you now."

Rob's eyes nearly pop out.

"And by the way, I want to see how you use your Fleshlight. Ha, I got you. I bet you've been wondering what I was thinking since I used your bathroom this morning. Well, I've been thinking... I can't wait to play with you and your sex toy. You know, I picked it up this morning and squeezed it, and felt how soft it is. I also stuck two fingers into the opening. Is that where you put your cock? Right between those little labia. So, what do you think, does my pussy look nicer than your Fleshlight?"

I jump off the bed and rearrange two chairs to face each other. I grab my vibrator and show it to Rob.

"Charlene, you are so beautiful and so is your pussy. I can't wait to lick you all over and make you cum and cum and cum."