Charlene's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rob, can I use your lube? I left mine in my room. I know you have some for that Fleshlight thingy, you must."

Rob reaches into his nightstand drawer and gets his bottle of lube for me.

"Thanks. Now come over here and sit in this chair facing me. I want to show you how I use my vibrator. I've been bringing it with me on our trips for many years."

Rob hops off the bed and gets some towels from the bathroom. His cock is rock hard and points right at me. He hands me a towel and puts one down on his chair. He removes his shirt and sits down completely naked. I can't keep my eyes from looking at his gorgeous cock. I keep my robe on but keep it open as I flaunt my boobs in his direction. I pour some lube all over my vibrator.

"This is Max, my favorite vibrator. It's a rabbit with this rotating center that fills up my pussy and these little prong ears for my clit."

I sit back and spread her legs. I fire up Max and glide him along my slit, as just I did this morning. My pink flesh vibrates. Rob has his eyes glued to my vagina as I slip my vibe between my puffy folds. He strokes his cock as he watches me.

"Your vibrator is named Max?"

"Yes, for Maximum Pleasure. I always have strong orgasms with Max. You know most women give names to their vibrators and dildos?"

"No."

"Yes! All my girlfriends have names for theirs. My best friend has Buzz, and my sister uses Big Ben. She says she always hears bells chime when she cums. Kinda cute."

I push Max several inches into my pussy. Rob holds his shaft up for my inspection. I approve. I bite my lip as I push several more inches of my vibrator into my gash. The tip contacts my cervix. I look directly into Rob's eyes.

"I love your cock. I love watching you stroke yourself. Play with your balls for me, I'm so horny."

Rob cups his balls and rolls them between his fingers. With Max buried deep inside of me, I use two fingers to massage my clit. My outer lips are spread wide to accommodate Max. I watch Rob stroke his shaft as I use Max to fuck my cunt. The little vibrating tab on Max touches my clit and I jerk up.

"Whew, that caught me off guard. The buzzing tip touched my clit and sent a jolt up my spine. This feels so good, but I know your cock will feel even better. Keep stroking for me, don't stop."

Rob is on the edge of his seat, furiously wanking his dick. I, in turn, pull my vibrator from within my center until just the tip separates my labia, and then slam it all the way back in. We each get into a rhythm and watch the other person perform. I grab hold of my erect nipples and pinch them. A little pain with my pleasure. I play with my breasts with one hand while the other guides Max in and out of my pussy.

"I know you love my boobs. Do they measure up to your fantasies?"

"They surpass my fantasies. You know I've been wondering what your nipples look and feel like for too many years. I could never tell you that. Now I know, and I won't be leaving them alone anytime soon."

"Good."

We continue to masturbate for each other as we both get close to coming. I move my vibrator quickly now, as Rob strokes faster and faster and squeezes his balls. I want to see him cum, I want to see his jizz shoot out. I lick my lips, hoping for a taste. I move into overdrive and use both hands to drive Max deep within my center core. The lube and my juices let him slide easily.

I watch Rob stroke. His cock seems to pulse, and his thighs shake, so I assume he is close to blowing his load. But, so am I. My nipples are painfully erect. I close my eyes and my body tightens up as my latest orgasm filters through my body. I'm aware that this is the first time Rob sees me climax. I hold Max inside my dripping pussy.

"I'm there Rob, I'm there. Feels so good. Oh gawd, Rob. I'm coming baby. My pussy is exploding. Feels good, feels so good. Cum with me. Give me your cum. I want your cum. Arrgg."

I groan as Rob erupts. Several ropes of white sticky cum fly out of his cock and land on the carpet close to my feet. I'm astounded at how far his semen travels. That must be a pretty powerful orgasm.

My eye dart about the room. I see the cum stains on the carpet, I see Rob trying to catch his breath, I see my girl cum drip down my thighs. I take a deep breath and let it all out while I pull my vibrator from between my folds. Max is covered in cum. I raise my vibrator to my lips and lick the sides. My sweet cum. I suck on the tip of the vibrator and thoroughly clean the shaft.

Rob moves to the floor and kneels between my legs. He leans in and licks my pink inner lips. I voice my approval. His tongue swirls around my pussy and inner thighs licking up all the juice. He uses the flat surface of his tongue to lap my smooth mound. I love the feeling of his wet lips between my thighs. I feel the tip of his tongue invade my inner flesh. He licks up and down my very wet slit. With the third pass, Rob flicks at my clit. I flinch when he touches my bud.

"Rob, too soon, too soon. I'm still too sensitive right there. But don't stop licking me, it feels so good."

"Trust me Charlene. I want you to come again. The second one will be really strong. Once I get you past the pain, your pleasure will build again."

Rob is relentless as he forces his tongue deep into my passage. My pussy gets wetter and he licks all my juices. He spreads my puffy folds with his fingers and presses deeper into my pussy. I feel his lips suck on my inner labia and I start to climb toward another orgasm. I grab the back of his head and hold him between my thighs. Rob continues to lick my magic button. Slowly the pain gives way to pleasure and now I want him to suck my clit.

"That's it Rob. It's building again. The pleasure is so intense; I've never felt this way before. I can't get enough, don't stop, don't you dare stop."

I encourage him to press harder on my clit, to concentrate on my pearl. I pull his head tight against my cunt as I explode in a second climax. This one is much more intense. My eyes tear up with the astounding pleasure I feel between my legs.

"Good lord, I'm cumming again, cumming again. Ggrrr. Uh huh, uh huh. Geeeesh."

My thighs quiver and I hold my breath as the summit nears. It hits me like a ton of bricks and I push up from the chair into Rob's lips. I squeeze his head between my thighs and lock him in place. He has me squirting again. His tongue laps up all my cum. My whole body shakes as if an electrical jolt passes through my bones. The sensations last for several moments before I can drop back down into the chair. I think I may have suffocated Rob, but I see a happy grin on his face as I spread my legs and release my death grip. I must wipe some sweat from my forehead. I feel his tongue licking all around my inner thighs and over mound, gathering all my sweet cum.

"Well, now I am exhausted. I can't believe I just had two orgasms. You're right this second one was mind blowing. You have a talent for eating pussy. I wish I'd discovered it years ago. I'm hooked now, you may regret it."

"I don't think so. You say the word and I will be between your thighs before you can blink an eye."

Rob stands, and his cock is back to full hardness and pointing right at me. He reaches down and grabs my hand to lift me from the chair.

"Come on, let's get into bed. I think we both could use a break."

The hotel robe falls from my body as we embrace. I feel Rob's stiff shaft press against my pussy. He hugs me tight and my boobs squish into his chest. I kiss his lips and he presses harder against me. A light kiss becomes very passionate. I look at Rob, my co-worker, my lover.

We step back, and I grab Max to go clean him up in the bathroom. When I finish, I walk back into the bedroom. Rob is laying between the sheets and stroking his cock. Geez, doesn't this guy ever stop. I throw the towel I used to dry my vibrator onto the nightstand and slide into bed.

"I washed Max and put him on the counter where you had your Fleshlight. You think we should introduce them to one another? Ha."

We lay together on our side facing each other. Rob puts his hand on my hip. I reach over to hold his cock as our legs lock together.

"So, Mr. Talented Tongue what's next?

"Right now, I need a quick break and just want to hold you, to kiss you. But soon I'll be ready to take you. Will you be my lover tonight?"

"Oh yes!"

Rob checks the clock, it's almost 10:30 PM. We lay facing each other as he strokes my body. His soft touch is soothing. He leans in for a kiss and massages my breast at the same time. Cheeky guy. I can play too. I grab his cock and stroke the length. My fingers play with his tip and then I squeeze his balls. I wrap my fist around his thick shaft and we kiss some more.

I move around to lay on my back. Rob continues to stroke me. He plays with my boobs and pinches my nipples. His hand moves lower to stroke my pussy and back up around my soft tummy. His fingers linger around my moist slit and then he pushes them into my pink flesh. I watch him lick the juices from his fingers.

"I love your smooth, sexy pussy. Did you shave this morning?"

"No, I don't shave, I get waxed. I have standing appointments every three weeks with Leslie who works at the European Wax Center. She's been taking care of me this past year. I don't get razor burn or have stubble anymore; and if I miss an appointment, the hair that grows back is very fine and delicate. But I rarely miss an appointment. I should take you to see her some time; I know Leslie would love to get a hold of this cock. But enough talk, I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. Right now, I want you to fuck me."

I spread my legs and Rob climbs aboard. Good old-fashioned missionary style. I reach down to his stiff shaft and glide it along my wet slit. I center his cock at my entrance and Rob shoves his cock deep into my labia. Rob bottoms out. I feel his tip push against my cervix. My oh my, he is long.

"Oh gawd, you feel so good. I feel your heat, your tightness. I've dreamed of this moment for so many years."

I pull his head down for a very wet kiss and wrap my legs around his waist. He isn't going anywhere. Rob grinds his hips into mine. I tighten my pussy muscles to grip his shaft. I have him in my clutches. We continue to kiss as he fucks me slowly. He pulls out and his cock almost pops out, but he pushes back in quickly. He movements are ever so slow. I reinforce my legs around his waist. I will not lose contact with my lover. Rob lifts his head and we gaze into each other's eyes. His hips move faster, and he pumps harder. I let out a small moan each time he bottoms out as his cock presses against my cervix.

"So deep, so deep Rob."

We maintain a nice steady rhythm. This is my type of loving. My man on top, driving his hard cock into my pussy. Rob changes up his strokes, some are deep and cause me to take a breath, others are shallow, and I feel like I might lose him. Altogether, it is divine. Rob's lips press against mine as we kiss. I open my mouth and our tongues play together, back and forth. I feel my pussy getting so wet. Rob slides in and out effortlessly. His strong body mashes my boobs as his hips continue driving into me. Rob starts fucking me with abandon. I sense that he is close to orgasm. Our bodies slap together and make obscene noises. The bed is shaking. I move my hips and try to fuck him back, urging him on, urging him to cum inside of me, to fill my cunt with jizz.

Rob thrusts one more time and grunts loudly. I feel my inner flesh heat up as I take on a huge load of cum. I feel his thick shaft throb with each rope of semen he deposits. Rob thrusts into me, moving in and out. Squishy sounds fill the room as his cum mixes with my lady juices.

Rob eases off and opens his eyes to see my satisfied smile. I squeeze my inner muscles to retain his cock inside of me. It's of little use as I feel his once hard shaft soften slowly and slip from my pussy.

He rolls off me and onto his back. I reach for the towel on the nightstand and hold it between my thighs to keep his load from dripping out. I sense that there is a lot of cum inside of me.

I look him in the eyes, "I'm not sleeping in the wet spot tonight."

Rob laughs, "Does that mean you're not going back to your room?"

"Of course not, silly."

Rob cradles me in his arms as I release a deep sigh.

I whisper, "Whew that was something, eh?"

"It was, but now it's your turn for another orgasm. Let my fingers do their magic."

"No, no, no more. My pussy is very happy with two. Besides we have to pace ourselves if we're going to make it through tomorrow night. You see, I have plans. Shower and breakfast in the morning and then a day in my bed. I have a few more items on my list."

With that said, we drift off to sleep in one another's arms.